Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43925 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Abemy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
egoldman:

I did not bring up hush puppy issue to justify yahoo yahoo stuff, but you ended your post by saying 'those people eh'
which people were u referring to?

Huspupy kins men.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guyman01:

Are you talking about the same JAMB that Snake šŸ was reported to have stolen N32m?

How did her name appear on JAMB verified portal with that score?
Hatred will never allow them to ask pertinent questions. They are all blinded by hate that anything is acceptable as long as it is against igbos.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
er
complexstuffs:

Stop pretending to be ignorant of the happenings in the south east. "Result Upgrade" centers are all over the South East and you know it.

since you arent ignorant about "the happenings in the south east", you are yet to answer the simple question...who did she pay and how much did she pay the said person?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:
Who certified Innoson to be assembling automobiles in Nigeria sef?.. only a stark illiterate will reason this way.
JAMB said she scored below 260 but used illegal means to upgrade her result to "highest score". We need to investigate the activities of schools in the South East really.
Please can you explain the boldened? Is it that she edited the soft copy after downloading it or she hacked the jamb portal? Please explain.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:
er

since you arent ignorant about "the happenings in the south east", you are yet to answer the simple question...who did she pay and how much did she pay the said person?

Ask your MODA
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by XAUBulls: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawflec:
If you check the result online using the barcode on the result slip you will see that It was obviously manipulated.

Interesting.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ask your MODA

who is your MODA?

was it your MODA you asked before you arrived at this conclusions?

complexstuffs:

Stop pretending to be ignorant of the happenings in the south east. "Result Upgrade" centers are all over the South East and you know it.
complexstuffs:

She most likely paid someone to do it for her.

Result manipulation is rampant in south east
who did she pay and how much did she pay the said person?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by justmondris: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
JAMB should bury their head in shame, the said girl never manipulated her result, I know someone that is very close to Innoson office incharge of this case. They printed out the result themselves from JAMB site and it taliied what the one the girl and her family caimed which is 362. Should there be an issue or mix-up somewhere, then jamb should take the blame as their website has been compromised by insiders.

If they made mistake they should be sued. We can all donate small thing to get a lawyer for her
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by TruthinAction: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
She said she has been taking first from her nursery school days. So, she is brilliant.

I am curious to know her WAEC result. Please those who know her should ask her to post her WEAC result. Anything less than 5 As is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by prophetfire: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
. No it's Tinubu and his people that are fraud and cocaine infested.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by alfarouq(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:
Let them do the investigation na if na northerner will they want to investigate?

Northermers qre not known to engage in result manipulationļ¼Œ so why will it be a Northernerļ¼Ÿ
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:

Nothing like bitterness here.. Innoson or whatever he is called just pulled the tribal card instead of seeking legal redress through appropriate channels.
The Igbos I schooled with in SW didn't disappoint as most were very brilliant coupled with the quality standard of education in SW, Nigeria.

Please call a spade a spade to avoid future embarrassment.

how did Innoson pull the tribal card?

how did Innoson not seek legal redress through the appropriate channels?

what are they seeking legal redress for?

have the rights of Innoson been infringed upon?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Kingpele(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=accordadoga26 post=124189984]Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

U are a bastard I live in enugu and God punish any agbadorian I mean tinubu slave that will make me feel inferior
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Badguy77(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
alfarouq:

Northermers qre not known to engage in result manipulationļ¼Œ so why will it be a Northernerļ¼Ÿ
Alfarouq continue crying tongue
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

It's up to jamb to investigate that, that's not the job of innoson. Confused people, JAMB the authority has told you the result is fake, you clowns are arguing because the girl is Igbo?

It's sad how you people are wired.
Please can you tell me one so-called "authority" that doesn't make mistakes? Can you tell me one that can not be questioned? Inec is currently at the tribunal. Waec was dragged around for Buhari. CBN was our sworn enemy early this year. It's just unfortunate that we lose our sense of right and wrong whenever someone we hate is being dealt with.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
fkj950ax:

Jamb has no obligation to publish anything for anybody.
We need to stop this crazy idea people or organisations owe you the responsibility of publishing or posting things online for you to satisfy your amebo curiosity.
How can you expect Jamb to publish someones script to the public? Reason your request with a bit of brain.
Even Innoson doesn't have a right to see her script. Jamb owes them no information whatsoever because the scholarship has no business with Jamb. Jamb is not making any claim nor are they obligated to provide a single evidence.
Even Universities that uses Jamb results to verify admissions ONLY get results, not scripts.

The more this BS continues, the higher her likelihood of her getting prosecuted according to the laws that establish Jamb. And at this point, I think that should be the next step.
And you think JAMB will not provide her scripts if the case enters court? You think jamb will just tell the court to send her to jail and the court will say "yes sir"?
Please go and ask INEC what they are going through in court. You will soon realize that jamb owes Nigerians everything.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

You are very correct. They are never straight forward in their lives. They are always fraudulent in every aspect of their lives. Even in the markets, they never sell genuine products which is why I always avoid IIGB0 shops
Pathetic.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
EhisChelsea1:
I am also of the opinion that this issue should be looked at, and investigated critically. No matter what, this girl is a minor, a child for crying out loud. She shouldnā€™t be subjected to the kind of trauma she is been exposed to. The hasty and inhuman role of the Anambra state Commissioner of Education, someone who ought to be a mother is appalling and should be condemned.

In all these, I see a young brilliant girl being used as a pawn in a larger game. The school, and Jamb officers should be questioned. Therein, I believe, lies the answers we seekā€¦

Lets keep tribe and sentiment aside and protect this young child before we push her into depression, or more
Oil dey your head well well. You will live long.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:
These people have fraud in their DNA and they have been manipulating JAMB for ages. It's just of recent that God has started exposing their nefarious activities.
And how exactly does handing a boy to police prove anything? Is that not intimidation? Why not let the court do it's work? Why not put up counter charges in court? Why exactly does he have to be in police net when his case is already in court?
Hatred has just beclouded your judgement.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2023
egoldman:

Hushpuppy Dad also enjoyed his son's riches right?
This very short question just made my day. Nice one.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2023
IamAsiri:

Manually and Innoson claimed to have printed out her result directly from the JAMB portal and it tallied with her initial result?
And JAMB said she "used a software to change the result on our portal". That is nothing short of hacking the said portal. That girl must be very good and JAMB should hide it's head in shame.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2023
greggng:
The tribalism in this country is getting out of hand . I have said it so many times ..igbos are not begging to be in Nigeria..They were forced to be on Nigeria. They hate on the igbos is further vindicating thise of them calling fir separation from Nigeria. Qatar is nit upto 5milion ...they are a country. South east can become there own country...they have the population and what it takes to become a country . Nobody is happy to remain in a toxic relationship in the name of one Nigeria. Is all over the Internet..this young lady has provided the result she printed from jamb portal ...Anyone accusing this innocent lady of manipulation is not honest person...only someone without conscience can accuse this innocent girl.

Granted the jamb portals might have a glitch ..that made it possible for them to have to conflicting results....that doesn't make this innocent girl a criminal ...infact is laughable to accuse her of hacking into the jamb portal when is clear..only those with the technical knowledge and admin password can effect such. Which way Nigeria..
They don't want them to die and still don't want them to live. The thing taya person.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2023
EconomistXplain:
i personally got the said controversial result nd double checked the results using th bar code on it...it turmedmout same result from.jambe website...

i also went to buy a scratch card to checkmon jamb website it came out same result..

that girl is not lieing...jamb didn't go through all thier results properly before announcement b of the highest scorer..that girls family should print put original result from.jamb website as evidence and sue jamb for national defamation of character..

thry shld sue for 1billion..hoping the court will reduce to like 20million..

i know jamb will go the same way as INEC, delete the results
You actually went to buy scratch card to confirm the result? That's nice. That is the kind of objective reasoning we need.
Some efulefus are still here saying there's nothing to investigate when an individual has done some digging from the comfort of his home. Imagine what Innoson will come up with. Imagine what the lawyers will come up with. This will be interesting.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

And how exactly does handing a boy to police prove anything? Is that not intimidation? Why not let the court do it's work? Why not put up counter charges in court? Why exactly does he have to be in police net when his case is already in court?
Hatred has just beclouded your judgement.

You sound so pathetic and incoherent in your lame attempt to defend criminality.

Stop defending a crime just because she is Igbo. That girl is still very young and can be rehabilitated. People like you are her enemy because if you keep defending her, she would only grow up into a hardened criminal
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2023
tundein18:

And Iā€™m sure you donā€™t see the bigotry they write on here daily.
So your comments is simply about vengeance and not about the truth? Wow!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2023
opius:
It is actually possible to upgrade scores...
You must be on serious colos if you believe this trash. So 390 is guaranteed and yet 362 is the highest score? Are you saying the upgrade is only available to Anambrarians? Your people don't know how to upgrade? I'm guessing the jamb registration or whoever is in charge must be from Anambra, abi?
Tribalism na baskaad.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

You sound so pathetic and incoherent in your lame attempt to defend criminality.

Stop defending a crime just because she is Igbo. That girl is still very young and can be rehabilitated. People like you are her enemy because if you keep defending her, she would only grow up into a hardened criminal
You really need help.
It is you that really need rehabilitation.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

You really need help.

Because I told you the truth?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2023
flokii:

Nothing like bitterness here.. Innoson or whatever he is called just pulled the tribal card instead of seeking legal redress through appropriate channels.
The Igbos I schooled with in SW didn't disappoint as most were very brilliant coupled with the quality standard of education in SW, Nigeria.

Please call a spade a spade to avoid future embarrassment.
This comment right here, is an embodiment of confusion. This guy must be high on cheap drugs.
One moment, "Innoson pulled the tribal card". What does that even mean.
Next Innoson should seek "legal redress". Did anyone wrong Innoson?
Then "igbos are brilliant and have good standard of education". I don't even understand your point.
You then ended with "call a spade a spade".
Abeg who de sell your colos to you? I wan buy.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Macmilla(m): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Because I told you the truth?
What truth? That she's a criminal? Is that your truth? Give me one single reason you arrived at that conclusion. Just one. If only you will sit back and listen to yourself, you will probably hear how silly you sound with your tribal hatred.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Xiaohei(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

What an idiot! You think everybody is like you? What a silly cunt!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.