Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43921 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by silverkings: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
Tribal bigot

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by kaywon: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o
Be sure you're not accusing the girl falsely, otherwise somebody else is waiting to enter into your own labour and those of your children too.

Better not conclude if you're not sure. Only fools are too sure without adequate details.

7 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by casualobserver: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
HonNL:
Cornel Osigwe is the Head of Corporate Communications at Innoson Group.

The girl I met doesn't have the brain and capacity to manipulate her result. There is more to this story. A proper investigation needs to be done. Abeg let the poor breath.

Abeg which one is let the poor breath? See above What manner of illiterate handles corporate communications for Innoson? What kind of organisation talks l8ke this? He doesn’t know the difference between breathe and breath?

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:
Who certified Innoson to be assembling automobiles in Nigeria sef?.. only a stark illiterate will reason this way.
JAMB said she scored below 260 but used illegal means to upgrade her result to "highest score". We need to investigate the activities of schools in the South East really.

what are the "illegal means" she used to upgrade her result to highest score?

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by sammirano: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
silverkings:
Tribal bigot

Are you fraud infested? angry

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by sportskid(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

Your generation

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ppogba: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
If she is innocent, she should sue Jamb in court. Jamb is already planning to prosecute her for manipulating her result. If Innoson thinks that Jamb is witch-hunting her, he should provide lawyers that will defend the girl in court. I am an Igbo boy, and I know Jamb has no reason or benefit to gain for manipulating her result. After all, he is not the only poor girl who has written Jamb

very well said.

Especially the issue of suing JAMB to court.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Blesses99: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Indeed
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

can you provide any quote or statement in the article where all you typed was said?

did you miss this part in the article?

If we find out that the girl actually manipulated her result for obvious reasons, we will withdraw the scholarship.

But if we find out that the mistake was actually from JAMB; that they were the ones that awarded her the score, or probably did a review and found out that her actual score was 249, then our scholarship will still stand.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Setaleonoz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Creamypie:
This girl just mess herself up. No need for investigation. Jamb don bring out her result straight up

Always read before commenting …
Stop messing ur self up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by seborrhic: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is quite a plausible angle because it's unheard of that a candidate would not just alter her scores,but do so also on the JAMB dashboard and have it printed.
I am having that belief that the fault could be JAMB's own and in order to deflect blame after noticing the error is from them,they shifted the blame to the girl.
Let's look at it like this,what nerve would a 16 year old girl have to carry out such a devious act,knowing she would be caught out?
Innoson has opened a new angle that needs to be investigated,lest an innocent girl be victimised for no fault of hers!

11 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ppogba: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
casualobserver:

Abeg which one is let the poor breath? See above What manner of illiterate handles corporate communications for Innoson? What kind of organisation talks l8ke this? He doesn’t know the difference between breathe and breath?

According to the apprentice handling the corporate communication brief, if they do not add sentiment to stair unnecessary public emotion perhaps, you and I will not know thst Innoson cares about the poor.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by nighthawk1: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

CAN WE VERIFY ALL THE WAEC/JAMB RESULTS OF EVERY NORTHERN STUDENT SENT ON SCHOLARSHIP TO UKRAINE BEFORE THE WAR, SUDAN, ALGERIA, TURKEY ETC...

Just listen to what an ederly man is saying.

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by musicwriter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
All thanks to Innoson!!

Anybody who knows him should tell him that the JAMB results are being bought and sold within the system itself. Even WAEC results are being bought and sold.

I am a living witness to that.

When I finished secondary school, and went to collect my WAEC result, my school principal told me "this is not your result". Why? Because he knew me very well and what I am capable of. So, he began to investigate it until I left the village. It's still something I am willing to investigate but I guess it's too late.

What Innoson has to do is get people to test the girl with last year's JAMB. If she's that good, they'll confirm for themselves.

Nigeria is beyond corrupt!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Trash..

Wetin concern jamb with she’s brilliant, she’s poor, she’s this or that..

Jamb only bursted her fake results and she’s already been declared wanted. Investigation would be done. Many more results from that region should be verified..

What Cynthia Okeke’s people can not Fake/Manipulate doesn’t exist..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by casualobserver: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
ppogba:

According to the apprentice handling the corporate communication brief, if they do not add sentiment to stair unnecessary public emotion perhaps, you and I will not know thst Innoson cares about the poor.

Well now I know if I didn’t already that innoson is manned by quacks.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by twilliamx(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nice one
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tolue42(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:
Who certified Innoson to be assembling automobiles in Nigeria sef?.. only a stark illiterate will reason this way.
JAMB said she scored below 260 but used illegal means to upgrade her result to "highest score". We need to investigate the activities of schools in the South East really.

Exactly how they possibly wanted to manipulate irev

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
casualobserver:

Lol..

They’re all agent of fake things..

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by phemmyfour: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
RentedReality:
Quite an interesting turn of events.

If JAMB made a mistake then the scholarship stands.

If it was manipulated then it's nullified. Good approach from Innoson.

The girl is the one in the middle, hope things turn out for good.
If the mistake is from Jamb, then credibility of scores obtained by students both past and present is questionable

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by alfredilly: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
If she is innocent, she should sue Jamb in court. Jamb is already planning to prosecute her for manipulating her result. If Innoson thinks that Jamb is witch-hunting her, he should provide lawyers that will defend the girl in court. I am an Igbo boy, and I know Jamb has no reason or benefit to gain for manipulating her result. After all, he is not the only poor girl who has written Jamb
Manipulation of result to inflate scores is against the spirit of fairness and competition. While the one who inflate result gain, the one who word hard to earn a legitimate result suffer. I however believe there is more to this story than what's in the public places. The lady might be aided by an older person who mastermind it. There is also a likely case of compliance within Jamb.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by KinSlayer: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
When they say Nigeria's biggest problem is TRIBALISM it's not that they're crying wolf. Tribalism is like a virus that impedes reasoning.

JAMB just came out to say that A CHILD OF LESS THAN 16 HACKED THEIR SERVER. We accept this as normal. Some of us have started jubilating over scored points.

Abi is it that NOBODY has ever heard of people's results changing on the portal?

It's either:
1) JAMB is extremely incompetent for their system to be breached so easily.
2) It's just like when JAMB said that a snake swallowed money.

5 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by obotematics: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb!
Jamb!!
Jamb!!!
I wrote this exam for 6 years all I could score was 231 highest score 🏃😭😭😭😭🧐🧐🧐

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:
You think universities doesn’t know most results from SE nah joke?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Abemy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

Imagine my Landlord's son who is 17, since refused to school, he dropped out in sss1, he ventured into yahoo, won N2m and used N450k to buy bike, the father bought drink, poured it on the machine and was praying and thanking God, when he clearly knows the machine is bought from proceeds of fraud.

He is a business man and I wonder how he will feel if he is duped by another person.

Those people en.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by ArewaNightmare: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:

U don turn Igbo boy already 😆

Cheap liar

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
obotematics:
Jamb!
Jamb!!
Jamb!!!
I wrote this exam for 6 years all I could score was 231 highest score 🏃😭😭😭😭🧐🧐🧐
You didn’t write it in SE..

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Asiseeit: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omagi:
JAMB made a mistake and in order to cover their shame, they resorted to pushing the blame on the innocent girl. Innoson confirmed her resulted by checking it online only for jamb to reduce it after has been awarded a scholarship. Good that the scholarship will still stand. To me she's too young to manipulate her results. For you to change your results on JAMB portal requires some level of computer mastery.

Exactly my thought when I saw the post from jamb that she used "software to inflate her scores on their portal". Like, do they think hacking is beans that the girl or anybody can do? If anything, this says more about Jamb shoddy system. Personally, imo, I think Jamb made a mistake in the initial score and are trying to cover their goof by defaming the poor girl.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by stevonics: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Don't mind some people without reasoning. A result printed from jamb portal is termed manipulated by jamb. I will sue jamb even if I manipulated it. Because it is their responsibility to secure their system
Guyman01:

Are you talking the same JAMB that Snake 🐍 was reported to have stolen N32m?

How did her name appear on JAMB verified portal with that score?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Masterito(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Man keep quiet. How does jamb make such a statement without proper investigation? Where is you brain self? Jamb would have said they are investigating the result rather accuse her like they have evidence she manipulated.
princeemma69:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Iko5000: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
really your family people ? not suprised
sammirano:
fraud infested people

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:

Mmesoma may just be right. Scan the QR code on the right and see her name popping out with the score on her slip.

I suspect Tech failure

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.