Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Are Girls Like This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This (6918 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by DonroxyII: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
dontrulee:

This one just dey wake up.
Welcome to the game 😁
He enters into the Pool without Knowing how to Swim ... A Boy Forming like a Man grin

He is Undergoing Trainings By Daughters of Eve ... Almighty God Bless the Girl grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Solsix(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lurdd:
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.
Nna eh una dey try, we una dey see this money. See how much u spent on a gal
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Styluss: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Let him learn the hard way, I learnt the hard way too. I paid half of a girls accomondation fee and she locked me outside. Another guy was inside but I was outside waiting.
Dem no dey tell person, that gender will teach her.

torqque7:
angry
Styluss come and school this guy small

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Styluss: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Quote me here bro, will respond

Odebayo4010:

Bro let have a conversation
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by BrazilianOG(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin cheesy Keep on simping bro that shows you are a werey Oh I almost forgot heard there is a grammy award for simping these days
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by limsycutey(f): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

You didnt do anything wrong, unfortunately you jammed an 'ebina' babe. Shit happens, there are better girls out there. As scum men dey, scum babes dey too. Don't become mean because of her so you don't lose out on a good girl later.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by netguy002: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Bro, sometimes you do give away here and we pray for your more cashing out than spending on hookup girl....they are nothing but chop and run. Some of them if they open their legs you might not be able to stay inside your room....pay tithes and help people. Then pray for God to give your own woman...

Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Odebayo4010(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Styluss:
Quote me here bro, will respond

You just want you to teach me game
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Styluss: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Lol, make friends with guys who have many babes, I was adamant, I believed in true love till they showed me shege. Just put yourself first, be the MAN, the moment you start compromising and acting like a woman, you will be taken for granted.
Be considerate while you do the above, dont be too mean or rude, the bottom line is respect yourself and you will be respected. The golden rule is that, dont make them feel too important, even if you love them so much, never show it, give some love and give some I dont care vibez, if they act crazy, show them you can always get someone else. Remaind them everyone is replaceable, above all, Dont be Broke!!!
Even ig you dont spend on them, make sure that you are a man of VALUE, either with money, education, or prospect! There must be something of value they can hold on to!
Odebayo4010:

You just want you to teach me game
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Allisgud: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
person wey u for go pack her cloths for dressing room make she wear swimming pool cloth go house grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Allisgud: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Some guys dey cos problem for their self,how can u start a relationship with a girl like this with all this spending,if u don't do the same again she will jump out to the next person
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Allisgud: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
I believe that girl wouldn't have behave that way if she didn't meet with that guy at the pool,thank ur God u discovered on time,u for just dey waist money on her while she give it out for free,u for just pack her cloths go house make she go house with swimming trunk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Odebayo4010(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Styluss:
Lol, make friends with guys who have many babes, I was adamant, I believed in true love till they showed me shege. Just put yourself first, be the MAN, the moment you start compromising and acting like a woman, you will be taken for granted.
Be considerate while you do the above, dont be too mean or rude, the bottom line is respect yourself and you will be respected. The golden rule is that, dont make them feel too important, even if you love them so much, never show it, give some love and give some I dont care vibez, if they act crazy, show them you can always get someone else. Remaind them everyone is replaceable, above all, Dont be Broke!!!
Even ig you dont spend on them, make sure that you are a man of VALUE, either with money, education, or prospect! There must be something of value they can hold on to!

Thanks for the guidance,I really appreciate 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Seducing Me... / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / Tag Your Errand Boy/girl!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.