Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Are Girls Like This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This (6919 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by kyber(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

I had similar experiences
Only that the girl was the one who paid my t-fare and swimming fee and also bought us drinks, but I didn’t know how to swim and when I entered I started shivering, maybe I became boring for her although she let me smooch her but since I couldn’t swim and was shivering she stopped letting me touch her and later hooked up with a random guy she just met.

I got angry though and later left and she told me bye lolz

That was the end of our little bestie stuff…

I was angry cause I didn’t enjoy myself and that she was a little LovePeddler who threw herself at that guy in the pool…

She texted me recently to know if I’m back at school I said yes, lolz I snubbed her later though cause beech wanted to hook up again, atleast I didn’t waste my money on her…

I give up on love or any other thing that relates with ladies for now until I make that dough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Blitzking: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.
Ehyah.....hope you av learnt or you need an extra course
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MrPOTUS: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:

Siofra
Wow ur my crush on nairaland
Thanks tho.

Stop this rubbish bro, stop crushing on these bitches.

Take link, follow the topic, learn game

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

The thread is long though, but u can start from beginning of u have time and see how your mentality will transform and your game will improve.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Meritjoshua(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2023
You give her money. We bleep her, collect the money from her and tell her to ask for more money from you. We are here to reap the fruit of every simp's labour grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by jeromestarks: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You get luck...

If to say I see you 1on 1 I go press your neck till you die idiot.

Something u no fit do for our fellow guy.

All because of one useless elastic toto

Guy, we suppose locate the op and beat him up in real time.
I just dey vex as I dey read him post.

Let's locate him and reset his brain abeg. Nonsense.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Guy, we suppose locate the op and beat him up in real time. I just dey vex as I dey read him post.
Let's locate him and reset his brain abeg. Nonsense.
Na Akpamu him be
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by pansophist(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Lots of women do not appreciate chivalry as you would expect, it's their baseline. Chivalry is like air, they easily get it every day. From your perspective, you have treated her well, but to her, it was expected or you didn't measure up to Odogwu that took her out last weekend.

The dating game has changed, and it seems like men are slow to adapt to the new realities. As a young man, you are already operating from a position of deficit, so you would make dating way easier for you if you do not lead with spending, and if it's the girl that is very much into you.

You do not have to transform into a bad man because of this experience, because if you do, then you are not a good person, to begin with. All you have to do is to be extra careful in vetting women, and never fraternize with the wrong ones.

The world is already filled with arseholes and educated dimwits, and you do not have to be that. The world needs more kind people. Move on, and retain your ability to love, but sharpen your skill to vet women.

Most importantly, increases your value as a man, because it would make you spend less and give you natural confidence that would not make you lead with cash. Usually, a woman knows a man that has abundance, and if she smells scarcity in you, then you won't get the best side from her.

And even more importantly, maximize your appearance. I can stress this enough. Women do not joke with fine boys, they love them. But i heard Nigerian girls are different breeds, so this may not apply. I don't know, I don't deal with them lol.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Raalsalghul: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Wodu89:

Stop leading him the wrong path. We have already way too much 30-45s without marriage or relationships. Stop teaching him to be unemotional and loveless.

If maturity leads, you ought to preach forgiveness, moving on and not leading him to unleash the beast. It's wrong. Red Pilling is about emotional mastery and not suppressing the human soul till it becomes a wood

The world is a cruel place for the weak, no one cares about your feelings and you will eaten for breakfast if you're not strong enough.

Emotional mastery is exactly what the Op needs to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The world is a cruel place for the weak, no one cares about your feelings and you will eaten for breakfast if you're not strong enough.

Emotional mastery is exactly what the Op needs to survive.
Thanks bro
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Wodu89:

I disagree. Don't let people mislead you against loving. You did nothing wrong. She's acting her age and would come to realization after the opportunity is gone. You did well. You only would need someone that matches your energy. There's no shame in your noble deeds. You didn't fuckup.

Well said.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by mablie(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2023
pansophist:
Lots of women do not appreciate chivalry as you would expect, it's their baseline. Chivalry is like air, they easily get it every day. From your perspective, you have treated her well, but to her, it was expected or you didn't measure up to Odogwu that took her out last weekend.

The dating game has changed, and it seems like men are slow to adapt to the new realities. As a young man, you are already operating from a position of deficit, so you would make dating way easier for you if you do not lead with spending, and if it's the girl that is very much into you.

You do not have to transform into a bad man because of this experience, because if you do, then you are not a good person, to begin with. All you have to do is to be extra careful in vetting women, and never fraternize with the wrong ones.

The world is already filled with arseholes and educated dimwits, and you do not have to be that. The world needs more kind people. Move on, and retain your ability to love, but sharpen your skill to vet women.

Most importantly, increases your value as a man, because it would make you spend less and give you natural confidence that would not make you lead with cash. Usually, a woman knows a man that has abundance, and if she smells scarcity in you, then you won't get the best side from her.

And even more importantly, maximize your appearance. I can stress this enough. Women do not joke with fine boys, they love them But i heard Nigerian girls are different breeds, so this may not apply I don't know, I don't deal with them lol.

Are Nigerian women not women?Speaking from personal experiences they like fine boys DIE!!!!!
Even the ones in the conservative North,na them even like fine boys pass!!
All i did was get a good haircut (not lowcut,skincut or mini afro),exercised to not have big muscles but to stay trim and not have big cheeks and a big tummy,stopped leaving my face,lips,body and feet looking ashy,slowed down the way i walked and spoke (stopped speaking too much and when i spoke i mad it short and sweet) and wore clothes(no bright colours) that fit my physique and most importantly, I LEFT MY MONEY IN MY POCKET!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
mablie:

Are Nigerian women not women?

Speaking from personal experiences they like fine boys DIE!!!!! Even the ones in the conservative North,na them even like fine boys pass!!

All i did was get a good haircut (not lowcut,skincut or mini afro),exercised to not have big muscles but to stay trim and not have big cheeks and a big tummy,stopped leaving my face,lips,body and feet looking ashy,slowed down the way i walked and spoke (stopped speaking too much and when i spoke i mad it short and sweet) and wore clothes(no bright colours) that fit my physique and most importantly, I LEFT MY MONEY IN MY POCKET!!

By bolded, I mean it in the context that lots of men complain that relationship in Nigeria is mainly finance, so I assume that a fine boy might still suffer in a heavily monetized romance market.

Ugly and rich are allowed, but handsome and broke are not allowed. I guess so. But generally, yes, handsome boys get girls easily. I forgot the name of that footballer that Nigerian girls on Twitter were blushing over one time. I read the comments, I laugh tire. These girls got them rims grin

Them sabi toast sha, them just de pretend, and make life hard for average men. They make life easy for handsome men that have money. But if you are the opposite, women go show you pepper. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Dizzyyish: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
MrPOTUS:

[Stop this rubbish bro, stop crushing on these bitches.

Take link, follow the topic, learn game

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

The thread is long though, but u can start from beginning of u have time and see how your mentality will transform and your game will improve.
Person wey them dey advice still dey talk 'crush' grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by jattopeter(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
You loose guard big times bro , I swear down if we are together I for don tera you slap, please dont be offended. Its very Sardonic reading a message like this from my fellow man. You allowed your self to be used , no 2 ways about it . How can you be this carless, the lady sees you to be mugu money sender . Clear road , your face no show your shoe no shine . Hope you have learnt your lesson.
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by jattopeter(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wetin Man do man , you no be lady now .
ObalendeCMS:

Bros,

Abeg I need 5k.

Thanks

91278..55246 Opay
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Madonna1: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hope you don get sense? I’m case of next time

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Josephkabila12: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
you created the impression for the maga she called you. They don't treat some of this girls nicely cus they're ungrateful. Show are your worth and doings, then lock up.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by torqque7(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simple men encouraging each other and will continue to spend from one hoe to another waiting to meet who will match their energy grin grin grin grin
Wodu89:

I disagree. Don't let people mislead you against loving. You did nothing wrong. She's acting her age and would come to realization after the opportunity is gone. You did well. You only would need someone that matches your energy. There's no shame in your noble deeds. You didn't fuckup.
E
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by torqque7(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Reminderz:

this is what losers mostly say... making excuses for their own undoing...

instead of learning from other's people experience, they prefer to learn the hard way... you're a nairalander for that matter, how many times have this been discussed here week in week out?

you're of the people that feels theirs is always different until it happens to them... like I use to say, life will surely teach everyone when their time reaches...

Dont mind all this bloody SIMPS..we always tell them but they will always feel no my girl is special and different until they learn painfully..just imagine how this one spend watin him never give him mama before ontop one date with a hoe that is repulsed by even his touch in the pool yet smooching up to a guy she just met who hadnt spent a dime on her grin grin ;Dlet them keep forming good gentle man and spending while the redpillers keep getting the punas
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Wodu89: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
torqque7:
Simple men encouraging each other and will continue to spend from one hoe to another waiting to meet who will match their energy grin grin grin grin
E

Stop forming tough online. Loving and relationships involves one spending or the other. Now, get lost juvenile forming tough. When I co-popularized the red pill concept here you weren't anywhere to be found

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by drnoel: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Reminderz:
🤡

You lost everything to betting, you still lost to simping...

bro, I'm sure your father might have disowned you by now if he heard what his son was busy doing...

sorry, not sorry, you should be sentenced to life imprisonment...

OP don't mind this non entity.
Nothing you did was wrong. Tap yourself on the back and learn from this experience.
You can never win with girls so don't even try anymore.
Give just little and once U see it's not being reciprocated, walk away. You should have walked away after the meal and saved yourself a lot of pain. At the meal you would have noticed she was just trying to use you. That's one...
There are though rare times that a guy just wants to spend on any lady. Have had such experience in the past but that's story for another day.
Women always tend to try to use it against men. Like I wrote before, learn from this experience so you never repeat it
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MrPOTUS: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Person wey them dey advice still dey talk 'crush' grin

No mind the werey, him never tire to simp.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by KingDash09(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
I swear down..
Just nack and move on op na still pikin sha
Edipet:
that money he spent for don give am 2 clean babe for 2 night.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by ObalendeCMS: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
jattopeter:
Wetin Man do man , you no be lady now .

Broski,

The younging fk now!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
drnoel:

OP don't mind this non entity.
Nothing you did was wrong. Tap yourself on the back and learn from this experience.
You can never win with girls so don't even try anymore.
Give just little and once U see it's not being reciprocated, walk away. You should have walked away after the meal and saved yourself a lot of pain. At the meal you would have noticed she was just trying to use you. That's one...
There are though rare times that a guy just wants to spend on any lady. Have had such experience in the past but that's story for another day.
Women always tend to try to use it against men. Like I wrote before, learn from this experience so you never repeat it
The best comment I've seen so far...
Thanks for standing by bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Odebayo4010(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
thesilentman:
You treated her like she's some kind of prize from the onset.And the reverse ought to be the case.The more you invest in a girl,the more entitled she feels-35k?When last did you gift your own mum that amount?Follow me let me teach you how to scatter any woman toto on credit.

Bro I need orientation

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Odebayo4010(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ketapu:

I was initially feeling sorry for you because you are just another victim of the matrix. You behaved exactly how you have been conditioned to behave.

However, my sympathy for you vanished after seeing your message I quoted. I see you are still not ready to learn.

Well, I still hate seeing guys getting hurt like you did. I've been there before and I won't allow any such disrespect to me again. Due to that, I will still give you an advice.

Read Alan Roger Currie book titled The Possibility of Sex.

That's the solution to your problem.

Where can I get the book, direct me?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by elmagnifico411(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
You're 23, still very young. Don't worry, as u grow older, you'd learn.. a moe. Experienced bobo has taken over your supposed chikala, and he might not spend a dime sef.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Odebayo4010(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Styluss:

You did it wrongly, you dont know the game
Let me share a short story with you,
I met this girl online, she is so pretty, Sure she is every man's dream, she was in another country and as fate would have it, work took her here. I called her for a few days while avoiding a date her made her fall in love first, she was asking for a date which I stylishly ignored, I made sure she had 100% of my attention and late at night we talk about sex and how we going to have fun when we meet. The euphoria was in the air, 2 lovers who had never met. We fixed a supposed date but we landed in the hotel where I drilled God forgive me on her pusssy.
We got to our various abode only for her to be shouting that I fcccked without asking her out. She kept asking for a date and I kept postponing, not on till one day she threatened to end the relationship, thats when I took her seriously.
The motive of the story, before spending a dime, confirms the intentions. Make sure a Fuckcc is certain and given the chance, don't disappoint us. Girls don't like good guys. They only like to marry SIMPS, they don't love them.

Bro let have a conversation
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Dizzyyish: 2:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by torqque7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
angry
Wodu89:

Stop forming tough online. Loving and relationships involves one spending or the other. Now, get lost juvenile forming tough. When I co-popularized the red pill concept here you weren't anywhere to be found

Typical response of a SIMP as expected lol, instead of taking correction from others,keep spending mumurishly while guys like me help shift the panties of your hoes grin grin..you MUST always learn the painful way..it is what it is bro,there will ALWAYS be the magas(your kind of simps)and there will always be the guys like me fvcking your girls with reckless abandon, no matter how you feel it will NEVER end..You Said relationship involves spending and that’s true,but where in the post did you read the OP say he was in a relationship with the lady?make una dey play..
Styluss come and school this guy small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / Tag Your Errand Boy/girl!! / I Missed Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.