Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81762 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by harsysky(m): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

You knew all these scattered centres and refused to take your du,,mb brother who couldn't score upto 100 to upgrade his. You must be an idi""t. Next time, buy a cheap sense when commenting on an online post. Ol..uku

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by blahc007: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Look at how you are confidently saying nonsense....
Why don't you allow the authorities carry out there investigations in peace?

U jus open mouth waaaa...de talk like pikin wen Dem steal em food for school

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sukar886: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2023
How can a whole jamb accuse this small girl of manipulating jamb result, is this girl working with jamb, abi en jamb password , jamb the confuse ooo
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Mboi: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Luukasz:

Yes extremely stupid like your ancestors.. you Igbos are terrible people to be honest
It's not Igbos that caused your misfortune. I know you're depressed, sorry. Go and work hard, make money and be happy.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rolings: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Made2Last:
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands

I swear
E dey form woke

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Crvrider: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2023
It's a glitch.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sukar886: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2023
All the people supporting jamb are tribalistic , is it Becos she is Igbo? How can this small girl enter jamb site and change her result , she printed what jamb gave to her, you guys should stop, you as a guy man can you enter jamb site and upgrade ur result

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MeGood91: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

They have banned u severally
Yet u still nor wan get sense
Continue

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.
Leave those idiots, that's their trademarks.

It's so unfortunate that JAMB is going down the route of INEC. With time, it will be hard for the common man to have faith in most of this organization again, come to think of it most folks out there have less faith in the leaders they have and JAMB is out there with their damage control.

More reason, I keep telling myself, never expect much from anything called politics in Nigeria, it's a messed up system.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Kajaard: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Look at her before and after pics, this small girl don dey collect dickssss.

And this is your only contribution on this topic? undecided

Too many mad people on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Villa12(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Lol she’s not a virgin so your guess is right. Girls of nowadays
how on earth do you know she isn't virgin please? Stop using social media to type anything you wish please

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by uchwar1: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2023
yahoodetector:

You are a big phoool!

So the girl hacked into JAMB portal and upgraded her results abi?

The girl came out and said that the QR code on her result when scanned showed one Omotola Afolabi who previously scored 125 and then when checked again, the said Omotola scored 338.

Why are Lucifemi Satande Devilanre descendants like this?

That's how they stole Peter Obi's mandate...

Want outshine Hilda Baci through that sickly looking kwashiorkor Dammy and now the fat-faced moronic Adeyeye...

And now, they want to steal Mmeso's result!

People wey you pass...you pass them.

Shame on the tiger-clawed faced snake tribe
honestly, they have been stabbing backs since 1891. Trust them at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by SAMUEL1947: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb is a scam.....this has been happening for long. That's how JAMB has been changing destiny of many. Jamb should be scrap.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by yk4u(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Why is she implicating herself. She's holding notification of Jamb result which is no more allow to print anymore by Jamb. Let her go to CBT and printed original Jamb Result for better proof.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Villa12(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2023
sukar886:
All the people supporting jamb are tribalistic , is it Becos she is Igbo? How can this small girl enter jamb site and change her result , she printed what jamb gave to her, you guys should stop, you as a guy man can you enter jamb site and upgrade ur result
I wasn't in support of JAMB though but that result slip the little girl is holding a is fake bro. JAMB had stopped the issuance of temporary result slip since 2021. You can only get notification of result online after making about 2k payment

That her slip do not exist anymore

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

Let her retake the fuckin examination simple

Why must everything be hard in this country
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sonofsteven: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

I also lost interest in the case after his parents stated begging the JAMB officials.

You can Google the story. The information so far are on Google as I myself didn't follow the case to the end.

Based on the articles I read, I didn't see anything like beg,instead the boy listed all the scores he got previously and had Similar issues, but all jamb said to cover up was that they presented a documentary evidence and the result was different,(jamb said) and that they will prosecute him and 11 others and only 2 were in custody already... nothing more was said about it... no one knew if he was later sentenced to juvenile (he don pass the age) correctional center or not

Thanks
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nairalander321: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't usually comment on Nairaland but I must admit that your father is a very big FOOL, the hate on Igbos have become too much from Yorubas whose god is the DEVIL, Bleep anybody that wants to ban me, I don't care

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Lenxy: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

Hungry boy. I'm sure you supported BAT despite knowing how he forged his school results and his election results

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by FuckTheMod: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.
Keep fooling yourself.
That girl is a liar and a criminal.
She'll definitely regret Fucƙing with the wrong organisation - JAMB

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by IamAsiri: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Eiyah...

You are upset because we exposed the criminality and examination fraud going on in South East?

Upset bii ti bawo? I am Yoruba. I just hate injustice and I prefer people to talk sensibly too. Gbogbo wa ko la sun ti a ko'ri si ibi kan naa undecided.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by GloriousGbola: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
xtivin:

Let JAMB take her to court if they are sure because that is the procedure if a case of forgery is established else they are lying.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/19/jamb-threatens-candidates-who-tamper-with-utme-score

Its Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, disclosed this when a candidate alleged to have falsified his UTME score, Kingsley Unekwe appeared before some officials of the board in Abuja at the weekend.

Oloyede said the board would cancel the result of Unekwe for altering his score in order to meet the cut-off points to study Medicine at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

He said 18- year old Unekwe was caught inflating his original UTME score from 201 to 269.

Unekwe becomes the fifth person whose UTME result has been withdrawn and cancelled by the board.

The registrar said Unekwe had edited the original score allotted to him by the board and presented it to his parents as the original result.

He said the boy’s parent had called the board, alleging irregularities in their son’s result, leading to their invitation to Abuja from Awka, Anambra State.

Unekwe, in the presence of his mother and officials of JAMB, confessed to have tampered with the original UTME result allotted to him by the board.

He said his original score of 201 didn’t meet the requirement to read medicine, which his parents wanted him to study at UNN.

He explained that to make his parents happy, and proud, he had to edit the original UTME result to meet their expectation of him becoming a doctor.

https://gazettengr.com/2021-utme-19-year-old-candidate-arrested-for-forging-result/

19-year-old candidate in the 2021 UTME is in custody for tampering with his result, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) revealed Friday.

Spokesperson to JAMB, Fabian Benjamin, in a statement to newsmen, disclosed that the suspect claimed to have scored 380 in the examination conducted in June.

“After several enquiries, 265 kept appearing as his score as against the 380 score,” Mr Benjamin said.

According to the spokesperson, the suspect’s father, John Ifenkpam, had approached a court demanding N1 billion as damages to cover the emotional and physical trauma for offering separate scores.

this is where we are now. the longer this is drawn out, the uglier it will become.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2023
It takes one to know one, oga with flat nose face front. Nobody call you, i observe i talk. Shut up 🤐
Kajaard:

And this is your only contribution on this topic? undecided

Too many mad people on this forum
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by FuckTheMod: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about
Just like dem no dey write OLOSHO for face, it's the same thing with EVERY CRIMINAL... STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by uchwar1: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Princessstee:

Are you insane? I said she didn't print it from jamb site and you are still talking about hacking database.

She printed it out from fake site, she isn't that smart you know, she should have photoshoped the result format for this year, but she edited that of 2021.

Scan the barcode she is holding, the result that will come out is of a yoruba guy from osun who had 338 in 2021.

Obviously any sensible person will understand what she is holding is photoshoped.
you may be right. This is becoming clearer. The barcode was photoshopped into that result. I won't attach any sentiment until the outcome of the investigation. Children of these days know a lot
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
You’re a bat, like 🦇 no wahala, let me rest nama
Villa12:
how on earth do you know she isn't virgin please? Stop using social media to type anything you wish please
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Guide777(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB that concession their server to SIDMAC should not have said anything without confirming from SIDMAC- their technical partner. They don jam themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2023
HOOKUP BABE SPOTTED!! I knew she sells her rotten pussy for peanuts. Ashawo kobokobo
FuckTheMod:

Just like dem no dey write OLOSHO for face, it's the same thing with EVERY CRIMINAL... STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Mrford(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
Most of us just use sentiment to judge case. On one of the topics about this, i said something and I will say it here again. When I first saw this I wanted to take her side until I saw the notification of result she was holding and then I knew the result was forged because jamb doesn't use notification of result again, they have stopped that like 2 years back. So how did she get the one she printed. what gain would jamb have for tampering with the result when the highest is also Igbo(this is directed to the igbos who are already claiming victimization) and mind u jamb weren't even aware of this whole incident until the people who wanted to give her scholarship asked jamb to verify the result. So let us all be patient and see where the investigation ends and not take sides and later look like a fool

I like your last statement. That now begs the question why did Jamb come out public when they are yet to conclude the investigation?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by FuckTheMod: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Wow... Look how intelligent you sound....

I am sure if you were to write the same exams you won't score up to 40 marks
Or-deh
So scoring 40 marks in jamb makes someone UNINTELLIGENT?
Who raised you people?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Villa12(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
You’re a bat, like 🦇 no wahala, let me rest nama
go rest. Stop typing rubbish with your cheap phone biko grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by FuckTheMod: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2023
obinna58:
If incompetency was a name a country, sure it’d be Nigeria
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELVES.
The same east with the most corrupt criminals. So many "special" and "miracle" centres.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.