Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81706 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by flyinnizam(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about
first time seeing Dominique's comment
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by crystalpapers(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2023
An independent investigation should be carried out on this matter. I know this girl can't hack jamb website to change her score or result. An investigation should be carried to know actually what and who is at fault. Jamb is wrong for using DSS to harass her, the truth is she's a minor a child haba.

Another thing is she reported the issue or descripancy in her result to jamb and ministry of education herself.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by charlisco(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2023
I m into Educational stuff,
That result print out the girl was holding on her hand, how did she got it..
For year 2023, it is only the jamb original result slip or the result sent to your phone you can acess to.
The paper she is holding is jamb result slip which is unacessable for the year 2023

Modify
I was asked to shared more light.

I hv uploaded jamb original result that is only accessible for print in year 2023 after making payment online.

The one she is holding represent the one they used to print free without payment, how did print it out, the link.

That link stop working year 2022.
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults

This case is very easy to solve.
Let the girl or parent show us the sms that jamb sent to the phone number she used to register jamb, indicating the jamb score she attain.

This year jamb result, you cant print it out free.
The official cost is from N1518 - N1700, depending on the payment platform you used.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Felix6: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2023
charlisco:
For year 2023, it is only the jamb original result slip or the result sent to your phone you can acess to.
The paper she is holding is jamb result slip which is unacessable for the year 2023

Oh really? shed more light on this please.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Rooneyx(f): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Wait let me ask your wretched hag mum and your tiny pussy sisters
KingOfTheDamned:

Dirty single mother used up evening newspaper 🤣🤣😁😁 E pain. You?

Disgusting thing that no man will stay with because of your dirty piggy character. Disgusting hookup junkie.

Have you smoked ice today ? Dirty thing that smells 🤣🤣🤣
How much for a short night of sex ?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Famous606: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.
Your Mumu they smell
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2023
charlisco:

Please paste your evidence here !
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OmonnakOdapig: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2023
gfon:
would you move on if this was done to you or your child Bro no dey talk things like that, let Dem be sued and also tender a written apology to the girl and her family
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by KingOfTheDamned: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Wait let me ask your wretched hag mum and your tiny pussy sisters

How much do you charge for a Mouth Gig? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk and stop pretending . We all know what you do to survive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
It seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her
See your hypocrisy now. JAMB that knows what happened should wait for the outcome of the investigation while you the outsider who just listened to both parties has already taken side. Lol

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by pandax: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2023
ejimatic:
JJAMB reserves the right to cancel results at any time. If it says you don't have the best score so be it.
If JAMB wants to go to court prepare your defence.
The truth is electronic transmission of information can be manipulated by anybody within and outside the JAMB.
We await the final findings from the ongoing investigation.

INEC and Tinubu are preparing to set precedent with this girl, so they can defend the indefensible in the ongoing presidential election tribunal about GLITCHES, and how how common it could be.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kaywhy09(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

There's chance such error comes from the café she printed from.
They may have template, and just input her scores on it.

It can also be from jamb server. I've seen such many times, whereby scores changes without candidates making any attempt for such.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Felix6: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:
I've thought long and hard about this case, and I am going to adopt a wait and see attitude before I make judgement.

At the end, I don't believe this is an anti-tribe thing, as JAMB has had high Ibo scorers before, no issues, and the girl who eventually got awarded highest socrer is herself Ibo. I can even remember the year when Ibos took top 3, and the JAMB boss then was even a Hausa Fulani gent if I recall.

Also, her looking innocent, and her taking first in all her classes means nothing. Like there aren't millions of Nigerian kids who are like that self. And there are many people who look very innocent, but are crooked. Then again, it many be she is an innocent victim, and JAMB's IT department has messed up again, considering the tales we have heard over the years of people getting one result and getting another.

But like I said, I am suspending judgement. This could be a forgery, or it could be JAMB realizing they made a mistake and covering their a dobule S before some angry new Education minister comes and starts asking for heads to roll.
you couldn't resist the urge of passing judgement, like you promised in your first paragraph. if she had stated that she has been taking last position in her classes you would have concluded quickly on that. good investigation should be carried out on this issue, this might just be a tip of what is happening to that system called jamb, too many insiders job.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.
I can bet my balls that there is not a single person in your entire extended family who is as clean as Oloyede or has his integrity.
You didn't like the success he has recorded with JAMB, that's why you could easily pull this nonsensical statement from your ass.
Is he the one marking the scripts or the one in charge of JAMB IT department? Error could have easily come from their technologists but you must drag him in the mud even if it later turns out that the girl in question is a crook.
You're a Yoruba? Who cares if you are a baboon? Liar! But you forgot to add that you are a bitter Christian

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by micronet(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Coming out to lay such allegations when investigation has not been concluded is pure defamation of character/ slander and Libel which is highly unacceptable. If found innocent, JAMB should pay her not less than 100m for compensation. That is how we throw our own away. Very soon a US university will soon send her invitation to continue her education. A software failure may have happened but they chose to attack the innocent girl rather than taking responsibility.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by abdabass: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Good day all,
What about the results sent to her via text message (sms)?
The initial result check is via SMS, I hope she did that.
If yes, that should be a very good and additional evidence for her.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
It seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

DSS? To investigate jamb result? What a country

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Traplord09: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2023
rxmusa:
I know she must have been pushed into doing so by an adult. She's too young to think in that direction.

But sincerely speaking her 362 result is FAKE.

APC turret press conference. One above me.
Tinuubff manhood he stands on
What a joke

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Zane2point4(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Pray what you dont know doesn’t kill u
Dont joke with the innocents
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sogodihno: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Da.ft cretins like you should not have a phone. Tribalistic idiot.

You much be referring to your father that failed to train you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

let her retake the examination ! simple to clear this mess

FEAR ALL FOUR LETTER AGENCY

JAMB
INEC
NEPA

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Toktee(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:

The so called girl is not marryam, Aisha or Zainab.

The useless jamb registrar keep doing same nonsense, he did this same thing to an igbo boy the last time.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by IamV: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

You're disgusting & vile.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Weathered: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2023
flyinnizam:
first time seeing Dominique's comment
mumu, something of national importance is on the table and you're fawning over a female like a caged dog

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 8stargeneral: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Bashet:

That was the previous administration under Jonathan before this one who has been the best in remitting highest revenue so far. He was the one who introduced CBT I believe.

The sheet the girl is holding is fake! Declaring herself as the highest scorer in the media when she didn't know the scores of others was a sketchy move as far as I was concerned! Only jamb has the sole right to declare the highest scorer.
Hope you will defend your claim in court...or are you the chairman of the board...how did she got the fake result
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec
If JAMB says she's not the highest scorer, then she is not. She might have engaged in manipulation or there might have been error from the JAMB system. But definitely, she's not the highest scorer
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by IamV: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
kingthreat:
If it's a technical error, lets move on.

No,we are not going to move on like that.

She have being defamed by INEC & even bullied online by some mischievous elements . She need to get a good lawyer to do the needful.
Her reputation is already tattered,and you expect her to just move on without seeking for justice?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by obrian888: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Feintline:
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

You are very correct, there is a political undertone to this false accusation, and if all investigation prove true the family of the girl should sue the naughty prof and Jamb for character assassination, useless Organisation like INEC, who knows if their result is copy and paste like INEC self.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by obrian888: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.

SUPPORTED.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Levels2(f): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She should be handed over to the police for proper investigation. We don't have to be sentimental on her issues and let just wait for the outcome of the investigation.

She doesn't look or sound innocent to me anyways, and maybe cause of where she's from as anything is possible from there.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by obrian888: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Wow... Look how intelligent you sound....

I am sure if you were to write the same exams you won't score up to 40 marks

THAT IS THE TRUTH, HE CANNOT SCORE UP TO 40

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61