Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81716 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Treadway: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2023
shallar1:
EJIKEME JOY MMESOME: WE HAVE NEVER BEEN PROVEN WRONG - JAMB

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is, hereby, restating its earlier position that the UTME result being paraded by Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma is patently fake.

Consequently, the Board would like to reassure Nigerians that its system was neither tampered with nor compromised as the candidate simply falsified a copy of a result slip of a candidate named "Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle", who sat the UTME in 2021 and scored 138.

It is also instructive to note that the candidate, in her statement, has inadvertently revealed the rightful owner of the result she is parading when she pointed out that the QR code on the result slip showed the actual owner of the said result before she peddled a lie in an attempt to obfuscate the truth.

To witness the unassailable position of the Board regarding this obvious falsehood, the general public is, therefore, urged to endeavour to scan the QR code on the result slip to see its actual owner before it was mutilated.

It is to be noted that the QR code encapsulates the UTME result of each candidate, hence, what is on the result sheet is nothing other than the interpretation of the information on this QR code.

Furthermore, the public is also to note that the Board stopped issuing Notification of Result slips in 2021 for the simple reason that candidates were falsifying them. Consequently, the Board had resorted to issuing actual UTME RESULT Slip (not its notification) since 2022 complete with the photograph of candidates.

Similarly, the public is also invited to ponder on the fact that out of all the candidates that sat the 2023 UTME, only Ms. Ejikeme Mmesoma parades the obsolete 'Notification of Result.'

The Board remains unperturbed by this unfortunate development as this is not the first time such fraudulent claims have been made. As such, Nigerians are urged to recall numerous occasions where the Board was sued for billions of naira only for the lawyers to later apologise profusely for their clients' misadventure. Prominent among these is the case of a candidate, John Chinedu Ifesinachi, who, in 2021, sued the Board for N2b only for him and his counsel to tender unreserved apology when the candidate eventually confessed his crime in the face of incontrovertible facts.

This case has, therefore, being rightly handed over to relevant security agencies for thorough investigation to unravel the masterminds of yet another unfortunate scam. The Board is not averse to public scrutiny and hereby suggests a public session with relevant security agencies, representatives of Ms. Ejikeme and civil society organisations in attendance without delay. This is on account of the Board’s experience over the years, which showed that these wily candidates confessed to their ignoble acts only when confronted with incontestable facts.

Another frightening dimension to the unfolding drama is the unwholesome interest of some nefarious elements, who to all intents and purposes, are determined to goad the candidate on this unproductive path as any casual observer would observe with the obviously stage-managed video aired by Ms. Ejikeme. The Board urges these confusionists to have a rethink as their evil machinations would soon come to light.

Again, the Board restates its readiness for genuine scrutiny as this case would not be the first time and might not even be the last of such shenanigans. At the end of the day, the truth would manifest and the Board vindicated.

In the meantime, the management of the Board, after considering the weighty infraction committed by Ms. Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma, and in line with it's established procedures, has withdrawn her 2023 UTME result and also barred her from sitting the Board’s examination for the next three years.

Fabian Benjamin, Ph.D.
AG. Director, PAP
hmmm, if truly they no longer issue the document she displayed on the video, then she don score own goal be that. End of discussion.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by mediclife1987(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Image123:

JAMB doesn't need to reset another examination. At whose cost? The girl and her handlers should tell where they got QR code and printed results from. That's a starting point for investigation.

No since it's now an issue of them accusing JAMB for making the error, JAMB should simply reset a test for her.

If her brain na 249 material e no fit turn 362 overnight, and vice versa.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kristana(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

And you know this, how?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by HenryWilliams(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Reference:
Just ruined her life. Will forever be remembered as ab exam cheat.
We must all embrace quiet, private and ethical lives.

She'll be forgotten in a month..
Isn't this Nigeria?
Let the next trending stuff happen.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
HussenAdul:

Use INEC as a case-study to know how the system work here in Nigeria. It seems u re posting from abroad
inec is different from jamb. Why would jamb single out just one person in the whole of south east and change the person's result even when the highest is from that same state? And this person is showing a fake result slip as her result(I called it fake because jamb discarded the notification of result 2 years ago. U can listen to the jamb spoke person interview
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by plentyz: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
No body asked for your tribe
WhisperedNoise:
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by BENEAMATA: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Fira09:
19 pages, smh.
yeah . 19 pages of majorly tribalism induced whattaboutery that has sucked in even those who know the facts and truth about the issue . SMH .

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ayanbabs: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2023
This girl has made money if found innocent which I believe. Jamb must pay heavily for defamation of character
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by mabea: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
because the result was forged. They used a format of 2021 to forge the result, so when u scan it, it will display that result. Another important thing why u should know she is lying is that the result she is showing jamb don't use that format again, do u can't get it from jamb.
Let's wait for the investigation to be completed.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by silverkings: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dey there dey deceive yourself
Be calm.

At last you and your generation will be shamed forever....
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Blakjewelry(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2023
mabea:
Why is the barcode producing different results with different names?
That is highly unlikely, also not everything should be tagged tribalism. Though jamb acted poorly, these kinda stuffs are have procedures they follow. I believe jamb can't make such claim without evidence.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by HussenAdul: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
inec is different from jamb. Why would jamb single out just one person in the whole of south east and change the person's result even when the highest is from that same state? And this person is showing a fake result slip as her result(I called it fake because jamb discarded the notification of result 2 years ago. U can listen to the jamb spoke person interview
So how did the girl get access the notification which jamb discarded 2yrs ago?
Nigerian has never happened to u b4. Just go and ask people that took CBT test for NDLEA & ICPC last month.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Blakjewelry(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
tuzle:
Some people are purely govern by emotions.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Primebuilders(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
ekineme:
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

Why will she rewrite an exam already pass and have awarded scholarship. Na WA for you oo.
Let them bring her script and mark again. No rewriting

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by MultiDot: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
It's most likely that the error is from Jamb, the girl that I saw most probably do not have the capacity to indulge in the kind of manipulations that Jamb wants to posit. If its from jamb which I am ready to bet then a lot needs to be checked as this most definitely will reveal more.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tuzle(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
mabea:
Let's wait for the investigation to be completed.
just go to the trending topic and listen to jambs interview on the matter and u will understand that jamb knows what they are saying. They have prove that she didn't get that score. I beg u to listen to it first

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Elidrisy20: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
The question here is did she cheat or not?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
IamV:

No,we are not going to move on like that.

She have being defamed by INEC & even bullied online by some mischievous elements . She need to get a good lawyer to do the needful.
Her reputation is already tattered,and you expect her to just move on without seeking for justice?

The escalation you are talking about now is something she does not want.
Every criminal has his/her defence that is why there is a court of law. Stop underrating people when it comes to crime. Nobody knew Chidinma was capable of murdering Ataga.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Move on? You must be joking or something...do you know what this girl have gone through? because she's from the east?

The best result is from the East. Please stop this shit and let the best student who is from Anambra shine. Not the impostor.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ejimatic: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

That case law was actually created for this current judgement as precedent...when normally, INEK should be ashamed of claiming glitches upon the multi billions spent.
. Your wisdom and discernment are remarkable. Oyetola's case was used to ambush any other other case on 2023 elections. Oyetola was used as a sacrifice for any case on presidential elections.
INEC even presented a witness later yesterday who was a staff of the commission. HE presented a letter supporting hitches on their site on day of the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Bla bla bla

The author of this post is just chasing cheap clout.

That result is doctored and that's as clear as day, except for those blinded by sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Ezini(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

Chai It’s unfortunate that Nigeria’s destruction started right here on Nairaland,
The level of hate, Polarization, Bigotry and all manner of agents and tools of backwardness all emanated here,
Only Heaven knows the evil personalities that paid few online miscreants with multiple monickers to keep dishing out this level of hate.
Congratulations you have done a good job, However we beg you to stop now because the effects of your labor is now evidently and negatively felt across the nation.
The hate is real !
I doubt we will ever be the people we used to be , before the APC government came to power,
A day of reckoning will surely come for everyone according to what we have done
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by chatinent: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
ejimatic:
. Your wisdom and discernment are remarkable. Oyetola's case was used to ambush any other other case on 2023 elections. Oyetola was used as a sacrifice for any case on presidential elections.
INEC even presented a witness later yesterday who was a staff of the commission. HE presented a letter supporting hitches on their site on day of the election.

Gbamsolutely. They were prepared for it. They sacrificed Oyetola and he obliged. He didn't have a choice cos there was a bigger fish to fry and the frier was the one who kept him in the kitchen in the first place. After all, if the fish is fried at last, he will have a share.

It's was politics 101.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by nairalanda1(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Canvass:

1. Science students consistently get the top 10 highest scores every year. Does that imply there are no excellent commercial and art students in this country or JAMB is deliberate about promoting STEM at the expense of other courses?

The process starts from Basic 9, when the clever students are funnelled into the science courses, and the rest are sent to do other stuff.

I saw it in my own secondary school. All the highest scorers in Junior WAEC/JSCE went to read science

It isn't just the schools, it is the parents and even your peers.

Funnily enough, one of my clever mates chose not to read science. We wer elooking at him as if he was weird.

2. The top ten highest scorers mostly choose a handful of courses namely: Medicine, Engineering, and Computer Science.

Because that is where the jobs are.

Seriously, read the 'Vacancies' section of the newspapers. Or check online. The jobs that don't ask for 5 years or 10 years experience are Medicine, and Computing.

Also, brilliant kids are told...you must aim for medicine. (That's how Chiamanda Adiche suffered two years in UNN Medical school until she escpaed to read English Lit in Harvard). It does not matter if you want to read something else...you are brilliant, read medicine.

3. The top ten highest scorers mostly choose a handful of schools namely: Covenant University and a sprinkle of federal universities especially Unilag, UNN, OAU, Uniben, and Unilorin.

Yeah, because those are the TOP universities. And they choose Ibadan too.

(I say this as someone who never went to any one of those unis)

Plus Unilorin for many years was the only public uni that was not going on strike with ASUU (Long story...local ASUU branch had beef with the national branch). Naturally, students ran there.

4. The top ten highest scorers are rarely over 21 years old.

Well, most of the students are rarely over 21 years old in the first place...if we started making it about age.

The above pattern made me believe there is a Censoring System JAMB adopts before results are released and that applicants do not get to see their raw or exact scores but the adjusted scores. If that is the case, JAMB possibly experienced a glitch with this issue and they are unwilling to take the knock as that would not only damage the trust in the institution, it would be a dent in the Registrar's sterling record and impeccable image.

I doubt, seriously.

I pray all well-meaning Nigerians to push the diligent forensic investigation into this matter.

We hope so.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by diogo23: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
janvier27:

It's sad to see how she was quickly judged, condemned, sentenced and declared wanted by JAMB. Infallible JAMB! Our so called elders and leaders have lost all sense of humanity and respect for those they govern.
You should know that this case is tribe motivated
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by jimcaddy(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2023
I'm disappointed with Jamb honestly. After years of their ineptitude, they still come out with this flagrant allegation. How can a young girl be able to hack into Jamb's portal and forge result. My take on this is that someone inside Jamb is doing runz and helping students to inflate their scores. It's not today they have been doing in in Jamb. It's one of their corrupt officials that are doing this. So I'm guessing this babe is a victim of unfortunate circumstances. Jamb should look inward at the IT guys who manage their portal as well as the officials from their Results validation department. Something fishy us going on there. I hope they won't have to swallow their words if they find out that the babe didn't forge this result. They will pay for damages. They should hd just kept shut and allowed security agencies to do their investigation.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 27Pushing30: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Nelz7:

See d kind of humans I share space with
in my country.
There can't be a dirtier being
that can use a phone like you

why not make a few investigation on result upgrade?

Even at post UTME it is done at tertiary institutions

sadly in my university na 300 Level dem dey do clearance that year

and the result published in final year...

at least 500 students (minimum) are weeded out at that time being "fake admission"

so don't dispel what you don't know... many students used cafe to change their result back then and even fake admission letter so their parents think they have received admission, then while in school collecting school fees they rewrite jamb and post utme.

Many who are not disciplined fall by the way side and become nuisances around school as they "cannot" go back home... many students attend lectures even when they they are not bonifide members of the school.

so stop looking at anyone with innocent eyes... badinfluence easily rubs off on kids.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ejimatic: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely. They were prepared for it. They sacrificed Oyetola and he obliged. He didn't have a choice cos there was a bigger fish to fry and the frier was the one who kept him in the kitchen in the first place. After all, if the fish is fried at last, he will have a share.

It's was politics 101.
. You deserve MON award for yiur insight.
I said it on Nairaland that if BAT lost the election he could not win in Court. Same applies to Obi and Atiku.
INEC will defend its decision as stipulated in the Law not in electoral act. The constitution supercedes the electoral act
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Rooneyx:
Your mama never rotten reach, dig ground bury the old hag to rest fool. Open mouth type rubbish idiot
e pain u say u don rotten grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2023
naturefellow:
shut up! Would you say same for your niece, or nephew?
It is typical to downplay what you can't have. This is why individuals like you easily beef on wealthy or intelligent folk.

Impossibility for you may be 'piece of cake' for others.

Go outside and touch grass!

You sound pathetic
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by julaion: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
nedekid:

It seems them don ban that charlatan.
no mind am
Very annoying person

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by chatinent: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2023
ejimatic:
. You deserve MON award for yiur insight.
I said it on Nairaland that if BAT lost the election he could not win in Court. Same applies to Obi and Atiku.
INEC will defend its decision as stipulated in the Law not in electoral act. The constitution supercedes the electoral act

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.