Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46472 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by finallybusy: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2023
I will not believe this until I see her commence school.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by webizone(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
lebron7:

What recent event do you mean
What recent event would make you support someone who is clearly fraudulent

There are many. But before we get to that, remember that Yoruba Babcock girl who had a viral sex video where she sucked her ejaculating boyfriend?

She was given an abroad scholarship by Dr Ola Brown.

See the report here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/29/babcock-sextape-lady-secures-scholarship-abroad/%3famp=1
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
webizone:

There are many. But before we get to that, remember that Yoruba Babcock girl who had a viral sex video where she sucked her ejaculating boyfriend?

She was given an abroad scholarship by Dr Ola Brown.

See the report here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/29/babcock-sextape-lady-secures-scholarship-abroad/%3famp=1
You know when I saw your quote earlier I assumed you were an intelligent and unbiased person I guess I was wrong.
How can you compare a leaked sextape to someone who committed fraud?
Apples and oranges.
I think you're just an average nairaland tribalist, we should end this discussion.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by webizone(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2023
lebron7:

You know when I saw your quote earlier I assumed you were an intelligent and unbiased person I guess I was wrong.
How can you compare a leaked sextape to someone who committed fraud?
Apples and oranges.
I think you're just an average nairaland tribalist, we should end this discussion.

It really is not that hard. The girl who was accused of fraud (which might actually be JAMB's fault) is receiving so much backlash from people who kept mute on this one from a clear sex video.

I just wanted to point that out, especially since we are talking of tribalism. So don't patronise me with issues of intelligence. You know what you know, and I know what I know, but truth must prevail, regardless.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Johnn74: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Na her luck cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Danisaint112(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

Beautiful nonsense. You calling her a fraud tells alot about you. I know you so much wished it was true. Rest it's not her fault. grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adabaraabdul: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:

What then do we say of people/corporate bodies who glamorize and reward crimes just bcus of tribal affiliation Biko.
You see say they are all messed up upstairs.
cool
thats bad too, doesn't make this one different. 2 wrongs are wrong. 2 wrongs doesn't make it right.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adabaraabdul: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

Beautiful nonsense. You calling her a fraud tells alot about you. I know you so much wished it was true. Rest it's not her fault.
grin

Shes a total fraud. It can be confirmed from the independent investigation by the Anambra state government. Thank God for the counselling and rehabilitation shes going thru, hopefully she learns that scaming and engaging in fraudulent activities is not the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Swiftgrp: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19
Pure mediocrity and celebration of ethnic bigotry! An elevation of educational fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.