Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46485 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Nigerians always hop on emotional trends; this girl obviously though I might say unknowingly falsified her results and this is what she gets lol.
When corruption is rewarded like this better expect it to persist in the society.

10 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Nobleou(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Mmesoma-2 vs jamb-0

JAMB is a dumbass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sultty(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
this case must be investigated. UK sponsorship or not

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by seborrhic: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
On deeper thought,the jamb registrar didn't do well at all
This is a 16 year old being traumatized,probably for life.
The registrar behaved like some of the tribal bigots here on nairaland:they have a mindset and an agenda already and use any slight chance to expose themselves.
There was another pupil from Kaduna that claimed to have scored 380,but that was neglected and that of this girl focussed on.
If Nnoson didn't bring up another angle we would all have concluded this naive 16 year old is a fraudster.
But this Bitcoin chief has also acted like an illiterate,why emphasize on her Ibo origins?
Why not just come out and say she would be sponsored to any school of her choice if she gains admission?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Irupetepete: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Grace
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by haveMONEY: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Another door closed to open another door
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb should as a matter of urgency address this issue else it casts a lot of doubt on the integrity of their entire processes.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by XtraFortunes: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
I am happy to hear this news

I believe she will graduate with first class and shame the idiots at Jamb hdq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sharpsharp00123: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
They have turned this shit into tribal thing

So the same way these people behave online is d same mindset they have offline, we are talking about setting d records straight n someone is seeing it as attack on his race nawah ooo

13 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adebayo201: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Y
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by obiekunie01: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
I know God is recycling people's Country according to how you lived ur life...God please! In my next life you know the country I deserve!... You know I don't have to mention it! But please definitely not anywhere near Africa!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Xkale1996(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb manipulate the scores of the girl
I don't think she can change it
She is brilliant since nursery sch till date

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Dshocker(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
This is what i call open doors...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by SpaceTour: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations. Anambra Amaka
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by marvellous2222: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Yoruba and APC will not be happy with this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by vesselchino(f): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Ofe nmanu people 🤑🤑🤑🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by TsbAfrica: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Hypocrites... Clout chasing. Nah so one pastor do ... Till he nearly die of hypertension

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by onadana: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
I listened to her speak and express her self and I must be frank I was amazed at her eloquence for one who attended a public school.From her exposition one can easily deduce the girl is intelligent.Jamb has helped her unconsciously to reach her destiny.God surely works in mysterious ways.Turns your problem to your victory.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Pathfinder2090: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Igbo amaka ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by duketerry22(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Some people will try by all means to find something wrong with this o. Appreciate n pass whatever the case the disappointment became in a blessing in disguise. Wish her well n pray tomorrow might be your turn

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by tuzle(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Jamb should as a matter of urgency address this issue else it casts a lot of doubt on the integrity of their entire processes.
they have done that already

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Chiffy: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Lol... some agbado children don dey get migraine. Dey play, just dey play.
"Igbo Amaka" is not just a saying. It is a calling to be great and empower ourselves to be great.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by somtochukwu161: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
With all his professional degrees he is still messing up how did that man get admission into higher institution behaving like a jss1 boy.shame on u oga jambitoo
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
How else do you think they should address it

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by biggz82: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
I help her pick Canada
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by SocialJustice: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
This girl is just a child, do not carry her abroad to abandon.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by GoodGovernance: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Tribalisation of fraud.

Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sharpsharp00123: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2023
ThatPetiteChic:

I don't understand this tribalistic statement. The real highest scorer is also igbo. She is not the first igbo person achieve this feat, so why must you make it a case of tribalism?
just imagine d mentality

We all are talking about setting d record straight n getting to know who made d blunder but some are already seeing it as an attack against their race

Imagine seeing this as an attack, these Igbo victim mentality is getting out of hand n d mindset of “we against them “

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by NOwazobia: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Bitcoin Chief or Bitcoin Thief.

He is popularly know to the crypto community as a rugpuller and a crypto fraudster.

I don't take him serious. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.