Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46474 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Juliusetoo: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nice 👍 one chief
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Lordatkinson: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
We should not over flog this JAMB issue.
The question should be

1. What is her actual JAMB score.
2. Two results presented, which of the two is original?
The girl should do a live video showing her, printing her 362 JAMB score live online.

3. She should post a clear picture of the two results QR code for people to scan and judge.

At this stage, we would know who is actually doing wrong between the girl and JAMB.

Don't let us attach sentiment to this. If she graduates and start producing fake medicine, anyone can become a victim. Let us together nail this on the board.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad. I'm very much proud to be an Igbo son just love this words and understanding that it's put upon us we have men in the east nonsense just praying for a day all Igbo men wll be there brothers keeper reality and victory wll be sure thank u brothers for making feel better and geared .......love this I swear God increase your source bro .... meanwhile let wailer keep drinking to grave ....

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.
. Your wickedness and that of jam will jam you mumu bigot check your heart if not hatred and evil rubbish
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by K4diamond: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
I dont think this is the best thing to do. A bright mind no doubt, but her result should be thoroughly investigated so that she does not take the glory for what she does not deserve. Some studied so hard, despite being indigent students but couldn't access this kind of opportunity. Fraud should not be entertained in any way. I still feel pained that I could not get my desired course despite scoring 265. Those that got their scores through fraudulent means got theirs with ease. She should get it if proven to be so otherwise it will encourage more malpractices.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.
. If u don't hate say if I do hate may thunder fire all generation from my source lets be clear to ourselves the envy and hate is very unfair that the devil is aware asking y so it's jam that's real with there nonsense now check and get this clear she's been taking first position from her nursery class to secondary level what does it signify to you mumu girl abi in her choice of course she chooses pharmacy 1st n 2nd choice thats another sign for mumu girl abi just respect yourself tribal man /woman now it's right to proof you all wrong scholarship wll be given to her by her brother not from your source to confirm her real brain just swim in your mind and manage your nation abeg

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by biggz82: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why Canada can u explain further

Canada is easy to get residency that UK and US also get a good job in Canada is very much easy than others talking from experience of my family members who are in these countries, the one in UK is planning to move to Canada now.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
cbrezy:
Thank you so much for appreciating and showing love to your own.

Gaius Chibueze a.k.a Bitcoin Chief cool
kudos dearest boss making us proud this is nice one when people say there's casting down I say there's lifting up thank God for this gesture bro

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
BigMamaNaija:
Wow! cheesy

When your 'village people' think they have dealt you an uppercut but you serve a living God. tongue

Congratulations gurl! The world is yours for the taking. kiss Baby, biko rapu Pharmacy. I strongly recommend Medicine or Nursing in Canada. All the best!

God bless the giver for this thoughtfulness. May God deliver you whenever you need Divine assistance.
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble."
nice advice keep flourishing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Precambrian111: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dpharisee:
I love this, Igbos are no longer complaining about the tribalism and margilization but challenging other Nigerians to do something spectacular for their people too

We know them grin
A true Igbo man don't want issues but build a pleasant environment all this happening is just pain to be given chance to witness the real change and better life for all not division I swear
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Landmine1: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.
then let them go.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by iyke2frankeze: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

You justified Tinubu's certificate, identity and age falsification. You justified his involvement in drug trafficking and even supported the daylight robbery by INEC and APC but has the morale to question this girl. You must be a demon personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:

deep down your heart, you know that you don't love Igbos, no dey lie broda
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by labake1(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

True, na so armed robbery dey start. I believe they forged the result but who go talk true? They will rather turn it to tribal war
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Larryndelaw: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.
No school will accept her because she is banned and her results withdraw. Or you think abroad school nah onitsha market.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Larryndelaw: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
geoworldedu:
Wow! It's a nice gesture. I hope the promise is not an audio promise for recognition sha.
No school will accept her abroad. She is already ban by jamb and her results withdrawn
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Chiefpriestt: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

It's obvious you're one the people calling for head even without investigation. Some You Nigerians no wan wise at all
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by luckingto50: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.

Which investigations you are talking about? When jamb has already given their judgement of 3 years ban to her from writing jamb
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Freebills12: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
AdiscoPele:

Don't go there, this your advice should be for Jamb. A case that DSS is still carrying out investigation Jamb has already done their media trial and sentenced the girl. Jamb portrayed an unprofessional conduct and the whole thing looked like a victimization. Innoson categorical stated that they did check the girl's Jamb result at that time it was 362. What then happened? Jamb should allow DSS to do their job.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

I wonder when they will come through for Evans the notorious kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
After fraudulent JAMB score

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by frog12: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
even if JAMB dey sell to highest bidder, she too come go forge her own. this is wrong for them to be supporting her. corruption is becoming rampant even with these children.

ODUBEZE:

Better! Before the toxicity in Nigeria frustrate her destiny undecided

Shior shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this is not personal, I hope JAMB can now rest undecided

Mmesoma, pick Canada ooooo, I wish you the very best!

Modified:

Are you aware that this same girl has been doing well in her academics before she had an encounter with Jamb Do your findings undecided

Don't just speak for speaking sakes undecided

Examination board wey dey sell result to the highest bidder undecided they better not expose themselves before their victims come for them undecided

No be this same JAMB talk say snake swallow their money (N36M cash shocked shocked shocked) one time

It is well undecided

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by frog12: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
this politics they are playing is wrong. they are teaching these children to be corrupt !

AdiscoPele:

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JOemmy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nice one I don't even know what the useless bigots in jamb wants to gain in discrediting the achievement of the little brilliant girl.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JOemmy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.

Don't defend an organization that once claimed that a snake swallowed #36m.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Some people won't like this
No one in his or her right sense should like this. What are we celebrating? What are we encouraging?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I wonder when they will come through for Evans the notorious kidnapper
You have forgotten the trending hashtag at the time? #freeevans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Guestlander: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2023
The same folks who came out sounding sanctimonious during Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate saga are now up in arms in support of JAMB forgery.
God is great.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Hadid: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

Na dis one jamb dey claim 19+ mk dos guys dey fear God oo
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by webizone(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2023
lebron7:

Exactly
Why reward criminality because she's from your tribe.
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give her this scholarship if she wasn't Igbo.

It wasn't like this...
That is supporting someone just because they are Igbo (when it comes to Igbos).

But recent events have spurred Igbos to begin thinking like this.

So before you begin to blame anybody, think why some things came to be.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by webizone(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Thank you for blaming Igbos. But don't blame only igbos, blame Yorubas as well. I am Yoruba.

Do you remember sometimes ago, a yoruba lady (student of Babcock University) sneaked into a detention center to have sex with her drug addict boyfriend who was undergoing rehabilitation. In the leaked video, after sex rump with doggie style, as her boyfriend was about to ejaculate, this lady opened her mouth to collect the semen and swallowed it within two seconds as if it is honey or milk.

To cut the long story short, the wayward promiscuous girl is now in abroad, placed on scholarship.

I remember that leaked video. So, she dey abroad? Ok na

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2023
webizone:

It wasn't like this...
That is supporting someone just because they are Igbo (when it comes to Igbos).

But recent events have spurred Igbos to begin thinking like this.

So before you begin to blame anybody, think why some things came to be.
What recent event do you mean
What recent event would make you support someone who is clearly fraudulent

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.