Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46473 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by dbestuncle: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2023
This is where the tribal card goes wrong. Why don't you wait for her vindication. If she is indeed vidicated then you show your way of compensation.
The truth is that this is not the first time and this matter must be properly handled if not even those universities abroad will not want to admit her until her name is cleared from such mess.
You can come out and do solidarity but all rewards and action should be geared towards ensuing the right thing is done.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Trustmea: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
richie240:

Bro we don enter am for ds country.
The main action of this 'schorlarship' is nothing but to 'pepper dem'.
The gravity of d crime nor consyn dem, na to show everyone say "blood is thicker than water".

Except one is new to nigeria social space, ds type of action is not new. Once they see that the felon is 'our own', they immediately show him/her support even if murder was d case........and ds issh is only common to a single ethnic group in Nigeria.
cool

Izit not funny that the real highest scorer in jamb (also igbo) was overlooked but the one with evidence of forgery was d one given scholarship?

What message is that passing Biko?
That's d confirmation of what I've just said.
cool

At the bolded, that's Grace. This life no balance at all
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by stevups(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

The power behind the forgery must fight back.. but the end result might not be good
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Vyzz: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

It became an ethnic stuff whrn ur people kept saying that's how igbos forge and rig everything...

This thing wey happen to this girl na wetin una don dey use dey judge everybody.

Immature
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AntiTerrorist: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
richie240:
I be yoruba kee u dia.
grin

Why?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by rottennaija(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

We know that fraud should not be celebrated however in this case instead of Jamb to do a proper investigation to unravel the truth on this matter it's quick to issue press statement calling the girl a fraud.
I like what Oby Ezekisiri said about this matter. In a sane environment the government could have suspended some people because of this noise.

Have you seen the investigation Jamb did? Did you watch the interview and screenshot from Airtel? What proper investigation again do you need because from the interview, it's there in her record she checked the result many times and it was not the one she paraded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Fkmodhi: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Y’all always quick to celebrate fraud and cry victims later on.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adabaraabdul: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
The kind gesture is good, but I hope she and her family don't take it as compensation for fraud. People need to take consequences for their actions, especially when its wrong. This issue has nothing to do with tribe or its inclinations.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
olamike02:
I've not seen an Igbo trader that's is trust worthy. I'm not surprised that they didn't see anything wrong in the evil the girl did.
I've seen some, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

That dishonesty na default setting.
cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Lol, okay
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by adabaraabdul: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2023
rottennaija:

Have you seen the investigation Jamb did? Did you watch the interview and screenshot from Airtel? What proper investigation again do you need because from the interview, it's there in her record she checked the result many times and it was not the one she paraded.
The girl and her family should Bury their heads in shame. You don't do fraud and come out in public to defend it. Such a disgrace.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.

How was she able to access JAMB website to forge her result?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by dbestuncle: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Just take a minute and read the post that you quoted and your response.
You will discover that the girls issue been discussed doesn't deserve you mentioning inec,igbos been hated, Lagos nor Biafra. I love the igbos but I am shock that this 'they are against us' attitude is now everywhere.
Thermodynamics:

What if the girl is innocent and Jamb is just trying to cover their ass by victimising her?

From Inec to jamb I do not trust any government body in Nigeria, they are full of liars and thieves.

Igbos are hated in this Country, this is the reason why they have always wanted to leave, see the way Igbos in Lagos were treated during the last election by their fellow black Yoruba brothers/Country men. Nobody tries to leave if they are accepted. The fact that Igbos are clamouring for Biafra till date should tell you what is going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
dbestuncle:
This is where the tribal card goes wrong. Why don't you wait for her vindication. If she is indeed vidicated then you show your way of compensation.
The truth is that this is not the first time and this matter must be properly handled if not even those universities abroad will not want to admit her until her name is cleared from such mess.
You can come out and do solidarity but all rewards and action should be geared towards ensuing the right thing is done.

Those schools can't admit her. They should have looked for a way of reducing the temperature but they increased it as usual with their chest bearing. It's the girl that will bear the brunt at then end which will result in reinforcing their believe of marginalization.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by tyboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
riverbird:

Remove hate from your heart it brings nothing but downfall

Remove tribalism from your heart it take you no where.
From very investigation carried out the result she presented was a fake result slip. The last time jamb use that kind of result slip was back in 2021.
Do you know that the best candidate for jamb this year is also from anambra. So why will i hate her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2023
'
Trustmea:

At the bolded, that's Grace. This life no balance at all

Grace' by rewarding the criminal while ignoring the one who deserves it?

Have u sat down to process ds?
Igb**!
grin

Trustmea:

Ur Grace can come from anywhere u never can tell.
Hehehehe.....I don commot hand for una matter tey-tey!
grin

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Trustmea: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2023
richie240:
'Grace' by rewarding the criminal while ignoring the one who deserves it?

Have u sat down to process ds?
Igbos!
grin

Ur Grace can come from anywhere u never can tell.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lorenzobanks(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2023
This one want to use this opportunity to promote himself. Screenshot this post and do a follow up after 1 year and see how far its going. Fakers everywhere!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2023
adabaraabdul:

The girl and her family should Bury their heads in shame. You don't do fraud and come out in public to defend it. Such a disgrace.
What then do we say of people/corporate bodies who glamorize and reward crimes just bcus of tribal affiliation Biko.
You see say they are all messed up upstairs.
cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by OdefaGirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:

If only you were unbiased with your opinions, I would have agreed but for the fact of the bolded which you directly accused her of..... You can swallow your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Goldbw122(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Nigeria, A place where your destiny can be changed over night.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Morphinne: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.
This is the Igbo culture. They gave the whole thing an ethnic coloration like Jamb purposely decided to rubbish the girl forgetting that the real highest score holder for this year is also an Igbo girl😂 Isn’t this madness? Just imagine this said brilliant girl that scored the highest grade was from a different tribe?
This is the Igbo culture, a culture that celebrates wrongdoings. A culture that sees a fraudulent act as smartness, A culture that sees nothing wrong with baby factories, child prostitution, drug trafficking, yahoo yahoo and ritual killings.
Na you sabi if you get mind to dey run business with an ibo man because he’s always actively looking for ways to cheat you, it’s called smartness in their own culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2023
doctorbabs:
[
THIS USUALLY THERE PROBLEM ALWAYS TRIBALIZED EVERY ISSUES.
quote author=datola post=124202181]Congratulations to the girl. She spoke well in that video.

But which one is 'attack on the entire igbo race' On top wating

When your tribesmen were making derogatory comments like.... "Igbos and forgery are like 5 & 6"..... That wasn't tribalism..... When you guys heal yourselves from hypocrisy, then we can talk.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Stanleynf: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.
schooling abroad is a big win for the girl and her future.... you want me to believe the words of an institution that said a snake swallowed money.... I'm happy for the girl

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Nitah1: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
A good gesture, however, the student in question seems to be guilty of the allegations given the weight of the evidence tendered against her, however she remains innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I also don't think an established Agency like JAMB will make unfounded, bogus and unverifiable assumptions on this matter, what do they stand to gain?

Rewarding her further instead of waiting for investigations to be concluded is outright stupidity and should not be lauded.
If inec can lied don't expect anything special from jamb.
Same jamb accused another Igbo boy of falsifying results last two years.
Had it been the victim is Aisha, Amina, or Zainab etc, the world would have not heard a thing.
They know what they are doing.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by geoworldedu: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
rottennaija:

This will not take her anywhere.
Here are the reasons. This is a case of fraud. she would need to fill hundreds of form including visa applications? she would need police reports? You guys will be shocked when the foreign schools refuse to offer her admission due to this fraud.
Well, if it's fraud, she should face the consequence. I'm not in support of fraud.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Because I'm igbo!
grin
AntiTerrorist:
Why?

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
BigMamaNaija:
Wow! cheesy

When your 'village people' think they have dealt you an uppercut but you serve a living God. tongue

Congratulations gurl! The world is yours for the taking. kiss Baby, biko rapu Pharmacy. I strongly recommend Medicine or Nursing in Canada. All the best!

God bless the giver for this thoughtfulness. May God deliver you whenever you need Divine assistance.
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble."

No embassy will issue her visa now that her forgery has been brought to the fore. The developed countries carry out due diligence before offering visa. Forgery is a big crime that will not be ignored.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Omoluabi16(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
This matter has been tribalized already? It is well o.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by obinna58(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Because she's Igbo angry

Why are you people like this
I don’t do tribal bulllllshhhiiiiit
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
lebron7:

How else do you think they should address it

They made a claim that the girl's result was forged(without getting into the details of it), whereas the girl has come out to deny allegations of forgery and has even gone as far as approaching the ministry of education to investigate.
So jamb can start by stating if indeed the girl took the exams, provide her score as available on jamb's records and also point out why they said hers is fake. The issue of the portal, they should also conclusively prove that the result she's displaying didn't come from them and how their QR code is scanning back to their database. Honestly there's a whole lot they need to address as the girl's reputation and even the reputation of jamb with regards to the intergrity of their processes and record is also on the line. Capish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.