Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? (17111 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Blhezin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Smoking and womanizing
labake1:
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by membranus: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Fools like you are always eager to leave the persons they're dealing with and jump into insulting an entire region.

So, you and your useless people don't like money, yet Nigeria is being looted by criminals from your region??

Or are you saying the Igbos are the ones looting the country to dryness since they're the only ones who like money??

We'll set this forum on fire one day if you disgusting animals don't stop this rubbish cliches and if the mods refuse to put an end to it

If you know Nairaland office, many are willing to join you to set it on fire for allowing crass inanities by unintelligent individuals to be posted on their platform.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by NACE13: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Join a Fraternity(cult). I'd rather join a legal fraternity like the Military or Para-Military.

Steal or Cheat innocent people off their sweat.

Deceive a woman just because I wanna get some.

Talk back to the elderly. Well, only if I'm pushed to the limit.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sirchiboy: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Allisgud:
Home training taught me not to cheat people that's why I can never be a yahoo boy, gambler womanizer,smoker and a drunk,thank GOD for GOD and my mother and myself for not following bad friend despite growing up in the ghetto

How do you make a living?
Sports betting helped me way back in school but now it is hard to win again.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Mogajunior(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Steal, smoke, drink alcohol, gamble and fvcking around anyhow.
Remove gamble from that list. Last weekend I won 1.1 million naira in bet. Just gamble responsibly. That's all.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sirchiboy: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mogajunior:
Remove gamble from that list. Last weekend I won 1.1 million naira in bet. Just gamble responsibly. That's all.
Can you assist me with any amount.
Things are really tough
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by RIDOO: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
braine:
That would be me not insulting or talking back to my elders, no matter what. My boss is currently enjoying this privilege.

So my landlady too.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Bmaster(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Going on a date with a broke man.

Even God forbids it!!
you too dey expose yourself and what you does for a living,mind you....,👇

Many b^tches around here on nairaland,but only few exposes themselves.

Lay low please
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Cocolatti(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
You are right. Poverty should not be joined together with poverty.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Regardless of what's going on in our world right now, I can't have my body inked, can't smoked and can't be throwing my body around all in the name of exploring different sex partners...

It's a principle I've been taught right from home and I still manage to remind myself always not to compromise...
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Shorty1980: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have smoke for years but I can’t smoke in the front of my elder one’s till now but all of them knows I smoke but never see me with it before

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by molydonhenry(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
Are your parents oloshos?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sirseedorf(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can't abuse elderly, smoke nor drink, follow married women, eat meat before food.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by windvane(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
weed
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by RenaissanceGuy: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eat food at another person's house grin.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Chetas81(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
liability won't allow me to date a broke ladies with entitlement idea
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mogajunior:
I thought the OP asked what home training will not make "ME" do..
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Anny69: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrBroke:

I ain't talking now, am talking about the future grin
Which future? Abeg o, my bobo is on NL.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Na lie you dey talk! angry

Jennyclay's puscy is not weak and I can confirm this
You don fvck am bfr?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Blackskinman007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Emeka71:
I can't follow people to be rushing or dragging where they are sharing food.

You got me...
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by ElValiente(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Disrespect anyone. Who you be. I will never look down on you.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by CHIGIM: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50
Most u be a tribalist and hw sure are u that she is igbo.
Please we can do better.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Allisgud: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:

How do you make a living?
Sports betting helped me way back in school but now it is hard to win again.
elumelu didn't get rich by betnaija
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by NSNO(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin grin grin mumu na you tribe u dey cause no b me
You must be a very sad and unhappy person undecided
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sirchiboy: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Allisgud:
elumelu didn't get rich by betnaija
I will like you to mentor me.
How do I get rich?
Elumelu had connection but I don't have any
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by annayawchee: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50
you were making sense until you went tribal..

Oga ma ikwu nibe gi Nile bu ezi..

I mean Ogun ma pa Iran diran e.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Blackskinman007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Never go to where I'm not invited...
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Nyanabo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
1. Take what does not belong to me, even when placed under my nose. Don't tell me I have been tempted enough, because my dear I've been tempted with hundreds of millions belonging to my company.

2. Tinting of hair. I'm not against it neither am I against people who do. Infact I like it in my friends back in school. But I just don't see myself doing it.

3. Sleep with a prostitute. E.g pay for sex I can't see my self doing that.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 2O17: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by iamL(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
So many things. Grateful for my family.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
cassyrooy:
Fighting.

No matter how much you provoke me, I'll never go to war directly with you to prove anything.

It's pointless, but I'll make I get back at you in a subtle and intangible way that will equally make you feel pain.
You are saying you are a snake, a slow poison
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by labake1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Can't drink can't smoke hates the stupid smell of it like hell, hates people who drink like shit

Same here
Alcohol and cigarettes are like poison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.