Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? (17029 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by braine(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
That would be me not insulting or talking back to my elders, no matter what. My boss is currently enjoying this privilege.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by obaidan: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Going on a date with a broke man.

Even God forbids it!!
for the umpteenth time...parents train ur daughters to believe in their abilities to earn money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by WantsandMore: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo
Ritualism
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MrBroke(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Juanmike:
Jennyclay is 46 today. Wish her happy birthday.

I thought she was 49 grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by tonye72(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by clockwisereport: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
I will never take what is not mine

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by folake4u(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
6ixT8:
Omo circumstances can make one override all those home training. You just never can say never!

Honestly speaking. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Snow2six(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nogo thr, wetin b some pple food, infact d tongue de sleep 4 thr, make i no evn tok abt d ass lickin aspect
wasco70:
To lick pussy
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MrBroke(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Taking what ain't mine. I just can't no matter how i try or how big the thing is. Only a few can achieve that and i'm proud

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
NOTHING cuz if e spoil for me na for my pocket.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by aklid(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Many things u think of as
Indiscipline

From drinking, adulterous behavior, Stealing looking down on elders and other people and everything that’s not normall

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by emonis88: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
That means u were trained to be an ashewo.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
All that are untoward.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Anny69: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrBroke:

I ain't married grin
I ain't single either.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Cloudflare: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50

Dude the idiot you just quoted is a well known troll on nairaland. I doubt she's even an Igbo girl. Learn to avoid stupid people like that idiot

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Thermodynamics(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, I’m not the reason you are so broke and poor.

Learn to cut your coat according to your pocket undecided.
Go to your village and look for a lady that will suffer you!!

Nonsense!!! Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!
Them go soon cut your breast and private part take do ritual and also dumb your breastless body by the side of the road because you're trash.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MrBroke(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
I ain't single either.

I ain't talking now, am talking about the future grin
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Emeka71(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
jackmrandy:
Take what does not belong to me.
I can't follow people to be rushing or dragging where they are sharing food.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Allisgud: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Home training taught me not to cheat people that's why I can never be a yahoo boy, gambler womanizer,smoker and a drunk,thank GOD for GOD and my mother and myself for not following bad friend despite growing up in the ghetto

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by mabea: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Will never allow me seek help from Babalawo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by minasu190: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can never use my mouth to suck pussy, God forbid it!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Kizito15: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Can't insult elderly person.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by tojahh(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Absolutely nothing.

Just show me the prize of doing that then I will consider home training
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by kings59: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
ItisWell22:
Walk past an elder without greeting or helping with his/her luggage.

You have to be careful if you would do that at the airport.

They have used that style to catch many innocent people.

They put drugs inside the bag, and tell you to help them. They show you where to drop it, and pretend to be walking slowly.

Now you are carrying the bag and an officer stopped you and ask what you are carrying, you turn to point to the elderly person, and boom, the person has disappeared.

They search the bag and finds the drugs

They handcuff you immediately.

That's how you ended up in prison.

Ohhhhh

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by HitlerWasRight: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Steal and cheat some one of their money

When you respect the personal propriety of others, you are good.

Because you will never covet what another man has be it his money, property, wife or land.

This is what is missing among Okoro upbringing.

Alexbells, Gidgiddy, Cooly100 and Nedu666 are testament of a lack of home training that's why dem dey do Biafra for another man's land
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by HitlerWasRight: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
jackmrandy:
Take what does not belong to me.

Good.

You are not a Biafran
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by HitlerWasRight: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!

Your mama nah olosho ?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why do we like to curse and abuse each other for no reason. I honestly don't get it. Later we will be shouting home training upandan.

What exactly is the value of our home training?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Fools like you are always eager to leave the persons they're dealing with and jump into insulting an entire region.

So, you and your useless people don't like money, yet Nigeria is being looted by criminals from your region??

Or are you saying the Igbos are the ones looting the country to dryness since they're the only ones who like money??

We'll set this forum on fire one day if you disgusting animals don't stop this rubbish cliches and if the mods refuse to put an end to it

Shatdafakaap carry mouth like central latrin
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
smiley Why are you surprised. These could be due to depression, mental problems. grin grin grin.

Apparently they have nothing better to do.

I advocate for sound mental health and unlearning the primitive tendencies of us, the people. We can begin to grow properly, by recognizing the consequences of everything. Unless, we hope for the worse things.

I look forward to reparative deeds, that grows, to help the people. But we can also look forward to tearing up ourselves.

The choice is on each and everyone, what will you do, bring others down or lift them up. Spend your life, insulting others, or spend your life building yourself first and others. What we sow comes back in folds and baskets.

[quote author=Skyview01 post=124209362]Why do we like to curse and abuse each other for no reason. I honestly don't get it.[/quote

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by faceLAGOS: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
As omo Yorùbá àtàtà, disrespect the elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.