Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? (17070 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by iamL(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't betray

The people you scam what do you do to them?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Taking hard drugs,marrying a broke lady
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by iamL(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
cassyrooy:
Fighting.

No matter how much you provoke me, I'll never go to war directly with you to prove anything.

It's pointless, but I'll make I get back at you in a subtle and intangible way that will equally make you feel pain.

That means you are a dangerous person.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Trustedpronet: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can't become a fraudster, I can't become an armed robber.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Anny69: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nyanabo:
1. Take what does not belong to me, even when placed under my nose. Don't tell me I have been tempted enough, because my dear I've been tempted with hundreds of millions belonging to my company.

2. Tinting of hair. I'm not against it neither am I against people who do. Infact I like it in my friends back in school. But I just don't see myself doing it.

3. Sleep with a prostitute. E.g pay for sex I can't see my self doing that.

Good boy.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by thinkmoney(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
labake1:
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason
Abortion
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by davidtuzy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
So Many Things:

°°° Smoking
°°° Body Piercing
°°° Joining Cult
°°° Yahoo Yahoo { Fruad }
°°° Disrespecting Elders
°°° Tattoo
°°° Hard Drugs
°°° Gambling
°°° Womanizing
°°° Patronizing Prostitute
°°° Visit Native Doctor { Babalawo }

( itx not all about Home-Training °°° itx about Self-Discipline ..... Bcuz las las, Na wetin dey Ur Mind U go still do !!! )
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fornication/adultery.

Drugs, alcohol, smoking.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Waffarianman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Going on a date with a broke man.

Even God forbids it!!

Na Dem b D's. Oloshosho
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Waffarianman(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiochus:

Indirectly you are saying your parents are gold diggers if this is the home training they gave to you. No b everything Una go dey use throw jibe at the male folk. This is an insult to your parents.

True talk na yeye gels dem 4ull NL
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by mhktaryan: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
ItisWell22:
Walk past an elder without greeting or helping with his/her luggage.

Eh ya

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Womanizer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Allisgud:
Home training taught me not to cheat people that's why I can never be a yahoo boy, gambler womanizer,smoker and a drunk,thank GOD for GOD and my mother and myself for not following bad friend despite growing up in the ghetto

There is nothing wrong with being a womanizer grin
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MrBroke(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
Which future? Abeg o, my bobo is on NL.

That's why am a Mod grin

Only joking o
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by mhktaryan: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Most of these things pass home training sha..but me o I no fit do yahuu
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Anny69: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
MrBroke:

That's why am a Mod grin

Only joking o
Alright... It's I'm tho'.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MOVIC6: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Never stop going to Sunday Mass, even if you miss weekdays, not Sunday, the Holy day Of God.
To me it's disrespectful if I don't honor Him on this day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by ArchiLimited: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
rohangold:
No jokes. I no fit chop meat before if finish my food..
Finish the food then chop meat...
Even if na turkey nla....

Same here bro, same here

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Akaujaa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!

Spits...

How can people just talk without thinking first. Shame!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by achimendy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
labake1:
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason

House chores, the boys engage more in house work than the girls.

That's my mum for you.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Chiefpriestt: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50
You should have lambasted her without being tribal with your comment. You people misbehave a lot in this country

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by RexTramadol1: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anything fraudulent.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Chiefpriestt: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin grin grin mumu na you tribe u dey cause no b me
You're just a dumb fellow.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by davibid: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
To say there’s no God!

Home training and personal experience won’t let me say that
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Jeffrey22(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Smoke
Club
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Sureboyy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin grin grin mumu na you tribe u dey cause no b me
You no get sense you this small boy
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by MrBroke(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anny69:
Alright... It's I'm tho'.

Then let me be banned for you grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by CJStarz: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Your grammar show say you too poor, walahi...
By d way,why bring ethnicity into this? Yoruba and Hausa girls no like money,ba?
Learn to disagree without being a bigot

:
4KNGOATS:

Fkn Igbo girl Dem don take money swaer for una. You people don't know anything aside from money. Love doesn't exist your tradition except the stupid rustle of money.old bitch it's people like you that marries at 50

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Zubi10(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, I’m not the reason you are so broke and poor.

Learn to cut your coat according to your pocket undecided.
Go to your village and look for a lady that will suffer you!!

Nonsense!!! Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!
mumu woman get a job n stop been a parasite
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by charlizonto: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Vote for APC

Agbado Party undecided
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Ovieemmanuel: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Even God forbids it!!
dont you have a life outside looking for men that would feed your family?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Basheer006: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
rohangold:
No jokes. I no fit chop meat before if finish my food..
Finish the food then chop meat...
Even if na turkey nla....

You must be a traditional yoruba man grin
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by rickleye: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eat without washing my hands.
Not Greet anyone in eye contact of me.
Not Keep the door open if someone is behind me.
Not Stand up for an elderly person.
Pick my nose and eat the yuck .
Not Pray before I eat.
Not Lay my bed when I wake up.
Not saying My please and thank you.
Not Ask a lady if she’s okay after we have sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.