Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? (17116 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by emmy512: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kaffy2903:
not greeting people when I wake up in the morning
not saying thank you or sorry
not washing dishes after eating in someone house even though they ask me to leave it
messing up someone toilet
wearing revealing cloth
spend night in someone house without helping them with house chores in the morning,I do join maid in doing that most times
insulting elderly person
piercing etc
all this is not the matter of training at times cos some children na ako igba(refusal to take home training) while some children did not have responsible parents to train them,they are called a bi iko
This washing plate part got me.
I've never been to someone's place and let them wash plate for me.
I don do am tire seteh nobody deh argue with me or bother to carry my plates

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
labake1:
One thing home training will never make do you?

Home training will never make me insult or curse anybody for any reason
Marry or date a broke man, also going into prostitution, home training won't make me do those!!!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Imagine how you go sweet to use do ritual because of how entitled you are.
May you fall for a rich ritualist who will harvest for weak demented pvssy for money ritual..
So because she said she can't date a broke man automatically, she will be used for rituals? Oga everybody has his or her own standard, that's her own standard, if u are broke work on yourself or better still go to your village and pick any lady there that will suffer with you, I wonder why u men here behave like lunatics. I for a fact cannot marry or date a broke man, if I am broke I rather try to build myself to I can attract men of high value rather than staying with a broke man. Thank you!!!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by hardon1(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

I understand that the world we live in right now has made some of these things seem impossible, coupled with insecurity or mistrust.

Like someone advised I shouldn’t try such at airports and the like.

I’m a village girl, who resides in my tiny locality.

And yes, I can’t pass by an elder in my community with luggage without lending a helping hand.

And wherever it is, within or outside my community, can’t pass by my elders without greeting. My mum made sure we added “ma or sir” sef.

Na the luggage own I mean... U can't necessarily apply that gesture to all.
Wait o, do you know how many people carry luggage around in the streets, along the road, bus stops etc
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by ItisWell22(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2023
hardon1:

Na the luggage own I mean... U can't necessarily apply that gesture to all.
Wait o, do you know how many people carry luggage around in the streets, along the road, bus stops etc

I get your point too.

Reason I emphasized I stay in a tiny village, and probably should have emphasized “carrying luggage for those in my neighborhood”.

But even when I’m out of my neighborhood, I feel quite uneasy seeing elders carry load, as I may be unable to help.

I tried helping one some 2 to 3 weeks back in Aba, as I usually pass by his shop; and he felt uneasy as he probably wasn’t used to such gesture from the young ones around.

I really do get your point… 🙌
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So because she said she can't date a broke man automatically, she will be used for rituals? Oga everybody has his or her own standard, that's her own standard, if u are broke work on yourself or better still go to your village and pick any lady there that will suffer with you, I wonder why u men here behave like lunatics. I for a fact cannot marry or date a broke man, if I am broke I rather try to build myself to I can attract men of high value rather than staying with a broke man. Thank you!!!
I don't know if you quoted me out of frustration or you just have a sad life that would soon end. But i think your father needs the rubbish you just said more than i do. Ozuor.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by tonytony208(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Going on a date with a broke man.

Even God forbids it!!

Is this what your parents taught you?

They did a bad job on you
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by tonytony208(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, I’m not the reason you are so broke and poor.

Learn to cut your coat according to your pocket undecided.
Go to your village and look for a lady that will suffer you!!

Nonsense!!! Broke men everywhere!! Shame!!

If you are dating a man because of money, you are a broke fool yourself
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by tonytony208(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
jackmrandy:

That's cool everyone with their own mindset.. would love to know you... drop your contact let me drop you a message

You want to know her? Some!!!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
I don't know if you quoted me out of frustration or you just have a sad life that would soon end. But i think your father needs the rubbish you just said more than i do. Ozuor.
No your wretched mother needs it more, owreh!!!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
No your wretched mother needs it more, owreh!!!
I always sense so much pain and agony in ur comments.
Did your dad, uncles or male cousins ever rape you? Are you traumatized?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
I always sense so much pain and agony in ur comments.
Did your dad, uncles or male cousins ever rape you? Are you traumatized?
Abeg close mouth no dey spit for here anyhow.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fkn bitch
I beg mok una no mind the muntula make she cut her puna comot carry kala fix make she see how easy e b to be a man
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Abeg close mouth no dey spit for here anyhow.
Just like your papa de spit de pour you when him de gv you BDSM with ur uncles and brothers.
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Just like your papa de spit de pour you when him de gv you BDSM with ur uncles and brothers.
E pain am ohh 😂😂 yeye fowl!!!
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by hardon1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

I get your point too.

Reason I emphasized I stay in a tiny village, and probably should have emphasized “carrying luggage for those in my neighborhood”.

But even when I’m out of my neighborhood, I feel quite uneasy seeing elders carry load, as I may be unable to help.

I tried helping one some 2 to 3 weeks back in Aba, as I usually pass by his shop; and he felt uneasy as he probably wasn’t used to such gesture from the young ones around.

I really do get your point… 🙌

Ok o... It's a nice virtue sha
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by EMMARNUEL: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Prettygirl200 post=124259293] E pain am ohh
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by kelspinall(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
suq puci,steal,go ashavin hux,
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by sonofthunder: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
olorunthobby:
a lot

Care to share a few?
Re: What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? by RighteousDemon: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
Steal, take hard drugs, date a married man and prostitution.

Do well to edit this post. There's a hint up there already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.