Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30710 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Princeton92(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
300 but I give barber 500
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by askolly(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Buddha3:
1,200 naira.

Used to be 800 box.

Lokogoma junction, Abuja.

What about Dawaki, Dongogada, Durumi and Gaduwa area?
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by seniorkachion(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Haircut price for men is usually higher than the current fuel price.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by gbengene1234(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
ruffDiamond:
white Kain rough play be dat na angry.. becareful o no dey cap anyhow for here undecided

Shift make men see front angry

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by DesChyko: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's 600 now. Like, they have this price list so you'd just look for the size of your head there and know your fate.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
IyaTola:
grin
The barbing saloon close to my area
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

I will advice you to get a rechargeable clipper, I sell if you interested, so your wife/ girlfriend can barb you skin or fadon or gorimapa because it ain't funny anymore.

Una wan just put Barbers out of business and livelihood!

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Donpenny(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
5H
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
For my area na 100 Naira.
The thing don favour me well well!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Maariv: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
£20
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Bolakumi: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
bassdow:
Cost ranges from ₦‎500 or ₦‎700 and above.

As for Me, I've got ma own clipper, Shampoo, Relaxer, Comb and headWarmer hence I cut ma hair once a Year.

In fact between year 2021 and year 2023, I cut ma hair just once meaning I cut my hair once in almost 3-years.

My headwarmer has become a regular part of my clothing. In fact a woman who have known me for close to 3-years once asked how I'm able to always wear it, and that even She as a woman can't cover her hair that long. most people haven't seen my hair for almost 3-years now since I made headwarmer part of my clothing. It's become so part of Me I wear it inDoors, and mostimes to bed sef.

And just for the record, I bought about 6 headWarmers at once and I rarely rotate them.

Even the day I cut my finally got to cut ma hair, I paid ₦‎300 after pricing them tightly. Next time, I would go to another place they wouldn't easily recognize me, and PRICE them again BUT that should be in 2 or 3 years time.

We wey our HAIR dey grow like say Village people dey apply fertilizer ontop am every Night, how I for fit dey go salon every 2 to 3 weeks for this economy.

Let things keep on INCREASING anyHow, we go adjust join. it's become survival of the FITTest.

Why do i feel like i know you?
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
£27
Idan Londoner init!
grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by MetaFiles230709: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
I stopped going to the saloon, na machete I dey use now

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ever8090: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na thief babers dey thief for Benin city no be charge for haircut oooo...some idiots dey collect 1500 some 4,500 some 1000 some 700 that is the latest Saloni just discovered and d guy is very good,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Atarakpa: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Before 2k now 3k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
KyleJason:

What about Dawaki, Dongogada, Durumi and Gaduwa area?

Dogon gada rates are between 500 and 700 naira.

Durumi is averaged around 1K to 2K, depending on the class of service you get.

Don't know about Gaduwa and Dawaki. Not had haircuts there yet.

Had my last in Jahi 1, about 2 days ago. Paid 800 naira for generator service. Used to be 600naira before the subsidy removal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
$35
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by obonujoker(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
The last one I did was 1K.

I had to order my clipper rechargeable from Jumia. Now I do it myself at home, from the head to the temple underneath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Bigjoe11: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
It’s N3000 here in Wuse, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bengunsman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
IyaTola:
grin
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

I will advice you to get a rechargeable clipper, I sell if you interested, so your wife/ girlfriend can barb you skin or fadon or gorimapa because it ain't funny anymore.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Timblaze(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
From 300 to 400 with generator 🙄
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
700, i barb every 6 days coz I keep skin cut
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by speaktome(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
My barber dey collect N500 from adults and N300 from Kids but Ọmọ I dey give the guy 2k sometime kos the guy can barb for Africa...

If this guy barb you, you no go gree make another person touch ur hair walai!

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bengunsman(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ever8090:
Na thief babers dey thief for Benin city no be charge for haircut oooo...some idiots dey collect 1500 some 4,500 some 1000 some 700 that is the latest Saloni just discovered and d guy is very good,
grin Bros no be lie, for GRA here na 4,000k
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by EnterpriseMan: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
My barber doesn't really charge me, but i mostly just give him 1k. Sometimes i don't pay if its very late & i don't have cash with me, but i pay both on the next appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Raskimonojendor: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
I have to book an appointment to see my barber, and it costs too much, so I bought my own clipper and started cutting it myself. My wallet is grateful for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by geezyk(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo! I dey run am 4h before, my barber codedly change am to 5h forming, "I don't have 100 naira change" 2 weeks when I went to have my normal low cut wey be say I no dey carve shape, the man say na 1k oo, after he don cut half my hair reach half, I just vex pay am the money, now I'm looking for 5h barber or buy clipper for my wife to start cutting my hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
6k.

Home service, banana island.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by goshen26: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
IyaTola:
grin
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

Bros, e never reach that level na, after all our women use more than x4 to do their hair.

1k is not too much for haircut at two weeks interval.

People like me who doesn't keep bears, and our bear grow within four days I will advice we get clipper to shave bears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Kingluqman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
BabaCommander:

Haha!
It was actually the 'bearbear' that made me to start shaving myself. In my 3rd year in Uniben, I was trying to jealously grow my small goatee bear bear, but the yeye thing was scanty and growing zigzag. Barbers were a killjoy to me because they would laugh at me and asked me to shave off everything. I hadto buy my on clippers for my precious 'bearbear'
grin grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by jaymoney1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.