Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33772 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Femisode:
Who put word for this one mouth
You
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Funflipper:
That is the honest truth. Peter Obi will be the president and Nnamdi Kanu the supreme spiritual leader.

For where !

Obi will rather relocate to his flat in Ikoyi than remain in Biafra jungle
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
oneclickng:
Unity beggars will starve to death if we the Igbos finally break out of this retrogressive contraption called Nigeria.

South Sudan where make mouth has not conducted any election since independence---UN

South East is the only region in Nigeria that does not share a border with any other country outside Nigeria.
All its borders are within Nigeria. Surrounded by Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You see why I said your Biafra was all fake.

Now that you know SS is never going to be part of your Biafra , you have all suddenly become fake Nigerians .

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID TRIBALISM! Your have been warned! TRY IT AND SEE

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cuntface: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by onuman: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn he to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.

They are paying and using him to destabilise Igbo land; but unknown to them unstable Igbo land implies unstable SW and Northern regions of Nigeria.

The fear of Biafra is the beginning of their blurred wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

So the fraudsters arrested in the west, are all igbos, HUSHPUPPI, wood beryy.. Abba kyari s igbo man... Do u know how many yorubas wey dey into drug biz on far away mecca... Check the names on d3eth rōw in Saudi Arabia prisons. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrwwwwwweeew
just type Nigerians arrest for drugs and tell me which name pops up the most . We are talking of majority .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Those that Supported all the ill things he said against Igbos won't support this his call for Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Umu Ekwensu.

Though I don't support his supposed ill comments on Igbos .

I support this wholeheartedly, the Igbos have been calling for Biafra for a long time, I think it's time for them to have it.

😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID TRIBALISM! Your have been warned! TRY IT AND SEE

Mtcheew!

You open a tribalistic inspired thread directed at Yorubas and you have the audacity to accuse me of being a tribalist.?

You well so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Abubaushe(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn he to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.

You have put up complete nonsense here,for your information Obasanjo sent a presidential jet to fly Asari Dokubo from Port Harcourt to presidential villa and negotiated with him.Some of you reminants of obedient now known as ibodient has a long way to go as far as political sojourning of this country!
Be informed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=VawuIenceProMax post=124249099]just type Nigerians arrest for drugs and tell me which name pops up the most . We are talking of majority . [/quote just type Nigerian arrested for drugs in your holy city of Medina.. Make u see for urself
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Absuchat(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You no want Biafra again ?
Still doesn't change the fact that he is fat and dirty and those are some of the attributes of a pig
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Praktikals:
The Igbos are not willing to leave Nigeria. They are only adopting a method known as reverse phycology If allowed to go, their country will be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Just imagine a country filled with people like Mmesoma Ejikeme, Peter Obi,
Evans (Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike), Clifford Orji, mpurumiri, etc
Tufiakwa!
your list is incomplete
Air peace owner, the guy with automobile plant,Arthur, e money,etc...
Which I know you're a poor fool,,,u better ask ur father some questions before you end up useless like some people in your family....I'm not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Plain liar, chronic unity beggar...

Why not do like civilised people...

Scotland and Britain used the ballot to test what they want...

Majority carries the vote...

grin grin grin

I see you've acknowledged you belong to one or even both classes of people I mentioned in my earlier post.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

No leave no transfer grin

When we wan go on our own before dem no gree, now na for one Nigeria we dey

Lol,We no gree o,our forefathers from Southwest and North decided to include secession clause in the constitution then,their Uncle said no,he called Ahmadu Bello,Tafewa Balewa and Awolowo tribalist..
Only for him to leave Eastern region to dream of ruling Lagos and larger part of West,causing rift between Akintola penkelemesi and Awolowo.
Yet again,we die here🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by ofuonyebi: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Asari Dokubo has not said anything that is bad afterall if we are going to be sincere with ourselves...
sometimes in history...1967 t0 1970....these igbo people said they want to leave Nigeria by causing the civil wars that took away the life of millions of innocent Nigerians...Before Ojukwu the Rebel surrender over BIAFRA REPUBLIC SECESSION

50-YEARS after....one Nnamdi Kanu has come out as another Rebel....and the LEADER of IPOB GROUP who has been killing their people on the premise that they want to resuscitate the BIAFRAN epic battle...

Also an Obi supporters has come out to say he want to RULE Nigeria as the President of INDIGBO! with violent aggressions everywhere

The question is .....let the igbos decide their own fate ...the ball is in their court....but real Nigerians want peace to live as an entity
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by diggindeep: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Praktikals:
The Igbos are not willing to leave Nigeria. They are only adopting a method known as reverse phycology If allowed to go, their country will be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Just imagine a country filled with people like Mmesoma Ejikeme, Peter Obi,
Tufiakwa!

Just same method they adopted in 1967 that they lost over 3 million souls right?

Stop typing out of free 20mb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Vadese1: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2023
What is the problem of this fat fool. He is looking for attention but no one will give him that
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2023
The fat fool that's even useless in Niger Delta
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by richie240: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Don't u want biafra again?
He's giving u a helping hand in exiting d 'zoo republic' and u are here abusing ur fathers agemate?
Taaa dia!
cool
Absuchat:
The fat pig

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
alasane:

South Sudan where make mouth has not conducted any election since independence---UN

South East is the only region in Nigeria that does not share a border with any other country outside Nigeria.
All its borders are within Nigeria. Surrounded by Nigeria

How is the welfare of your enemy (Igbos) whom you guys claim are the problem of Nigeria, your major problem?

Most people can't breath because of your collective hatred.

This is Juba South Sudan capital with its fist 5 star hotel.

None in the SE,,as they are trapped in fake one Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by millionboi2: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
We are not going anywhere. If Anambra people still insist we mbaise will forever remain in Nigeria.
you can never be Igbo not in your next life if any

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Henry22(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Please let them go they have endured enough in this useless contraption, the thing is even if Nigerian government refuse to let them go it will only bring about more uprising, ask yourself how many of those that actually fought the war are still alive but from the way it's sounding you will think everyone was present then.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ubanz: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2023
He said he is of Igbo ancestry,but I wonder where he inherited this great hatred of Igbo's.
Abi l Igbo man give him Mama belle?
The hatred is too much.does he sleep & wakeup thinking about Igbo's,like omokri.
How come the Igbo's have become his nightmare.
Mind u am not Igbo ooo .
Just wondering.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by BossGerald: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ogbengbe unity beggars with a parasitic attaché by force twist.

Arewa has since spoken of your expulsion

Asari is sounding the SS position

You have only the Yoruba and middlebelt to stop your expulsion.

I suggest you get to work if you truly want to remain in Nigeria .

We no go anywhere again and there's nothing you can do about it...you can only wail away your soul
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:

I taya o... He's just firing blanks left, right, upandan
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by izucarbon(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2023
I can't wait to leave this country called Nigeria, asari you are under divine intervention, God can use anybody..

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by crisubanijunior(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Rest bro. Channel your energy to the betterment of Nigeria. Must Asari always come online to shout? 🤣
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Landmine1: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Praktikals:
Tufiakwa!
let them go first and stop with the imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Richb44: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Then you will buy yours 30 naira wen Biafra republic finally stands mumu

zinaunreal:

Between Nigeria and igbos who are the criminals. When next you buy your fuel 511 naira, remember the answer. Melted brain
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
izucarbon:
I can't wait to leave this country called Nigeria, asari you are under divine intervention, God can use anybody..

You are in the spirit, mate.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.

Lol,a lot of them don't even know anything,5 Eastern states are absolutely landlocked!!! Do you even know,the South Eastern part of Nigeria is the only region that doesn't share border with any other country? Except if they drag The SS along with them to Biafra,which am not sure would happen,after the carnage ojukwu did on SS people .
When Buhari tagged dem Dot in a circle,it's actually a very dicey and important analysis, but as they usually do,they emotionally attacked Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.