Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman (40699 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by modernWays: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2023
The earlier you guys understand that Obi is only after his presidential ambition, the better. Is it the same man who did not bother to check on a whole sick governorship candidate in River state during his campaign in the state that will check on wounded ordinary party member.

The man is simply a desperate selfish individual whose nobody has never rise politically through him. Nigerian youths are just too unintelligent, otherwise, this man wouldn't have come close to someone believing to deliver the country from mismanagement.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by chichar1(f): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2023
All this epistle against Peter obi won't work .mtcheeewww Abeg who is this so called chinyere obi?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Bobloco: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.

But you like a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture....dey play
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Raskimonojendor: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2023
The Lamba don clear for her eyes.

chichar1:
All this epistle against Peter obi won't work .mtcheeewww Abeg who is this so called chinyere obi?

EcoBrick:

I spent N5 million buying rice, visiting people, women across the country."

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/06/i-curse-day-i-joined-labour-party-because-peter-obi-74-year-old-woman-lambasts-ex
She was one of those Nweke Junior was talking about. Those that cooked jollof and okpa to woo voters to labour party.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Raskimonojendor: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2023
modernWays:
The earlier you guys understand that Obi is only after his presidential ambition, the better. Is it the same man who did not bother to check on a whole sick governorship candidate in River state during his campaign in the state that will check on wounded ordinary party member.

The man is simply a desperate selfish individual whose nobody has never rise politically through him. Nigerian youths are just too unintelligent, otherwise, this man wouldn't have come close to someone believing to deliver the country from mismanagement.

TemplarLandry:
grin Obi the religious politics master.

He was quick to acknowledge the passing of a pastor in Ibadan today. Obi only cares about those that will bring in block Christian votes cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Her support was for Peter Obi. She probably chose him because of tribal sentiments.
Those who want(ed) a better Nigeria voted for Bola Tinubu.
and u are getting the better nigeria now abi?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by thesicilian: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

and u are getting the better nigeria now abi?
Yes
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Yes
lolz
with price of N500
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Chibuzoripob: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2023
cool
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Her support was for Peter Obi. She probably chose him because of tribal sentiments.
Those who want(ed) a better Nigeria voted for Bola Tinubu.

Lolz, is the better Nigeria what we are experiencing now under Tinubu?
Tinubu and better Nigeria cannot be in one sentence because they are parallel
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2023
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by bigdammyj: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Noted.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Samogloby: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2023
The only places Obi know how to visit is Lagos and Benue states for showmanship

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/06/i-curse-day-i-joined-labour-party-because-peter-obi-74-year-old-woman-lambasts-ex
A retired Colonel used her salary from FG to produce British citizens. Smh

I hope that Britain, now going through the worst form of cost of living crises, is now an Eldorado for her and her British descendants. If she's truly British, UK should by now have ferried her back home to Britain.

She got her values wrong and unfortunately, there are many like her out there. Living a life of no clear principles and toying with patriotism.

You will not be blessed by a Land you betray and curse! Nigeria will never bless you if you betray and curse Nigeria!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Oniecan: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2023
All this fake news
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by BluntCrazeMan: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2023
EcoBrick:

New wine shouldn't be poured into old jars.
Else the old jar will break and burst and waste the whole wine.

The woman thought that thongs were still the way they used to be.
She didn't have Nigeria at heart while joining LP.
AND NOW, HER PERSONAL EXPECTATIONS WERE NOT MET.

Tell me why anyone should be complaining against LP who didn't even win the election..
She’s regretting not going the APC actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Melezenawii: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Afamed: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Nothing concern me.

Na family affair be des one

Obi don chop the poor woman money clean mouth

After all , him no dey give shi shi
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Propaganda.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by oonyeoma50: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Ok, noted
Is that so

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Blaze14k: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.

Did you wake up from the bad side of your bed?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by SmartyPants(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
What is she insinuating?
Wasn't her support for a better Nigeria?
Any sacrifice too much for a better Naija? Was she doing it for Peter Obi or a better Nigeria?

Anyway, the state chairman and candidates should have handled the situation not compulsorily Mr Obi.

Sorry for the gunshot sponsored by APC devil agent, Hope Uzodimma

Ike she is saying that she has realised that Obi does not really mean well for Nigeria. One who cannot show compassion to a 70 year old lady who was on the frontlines for his cause, cannot pretend to love all Nigerians when probably half of them don't like him.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ppogba: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Sorry madam.

He spent the time he could have utilized reaching out to you calling Daddy in Ota.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ceejayluv(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Was it LP or Obi that shot you in the leg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by darealez(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.

Changes nothing at tribunal..
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Sucre6: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2023
I know this woman personally, and i have known her to be a staunch Pdp supporter

This poor propaganda won't fly ma, try harder next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by merits(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.