Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman (40660 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Raf4: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
That man only understands and believes in politics of yes daddism.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Faposky95: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
make it clear, you followed the Politicn PO....
were'nt you told they dodge bullets a s part of the job......
PDP to Labour........
sorry Mam......
you may never relish the true victory.......
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by uche393: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
let her go and sit down, men of her generation was what kept Nigeria at this sorry State.

all this meas she didn't do it with her whole heart, she should go and enjoy the rest of her life.

we supported of for a better Nigeria not for personal benefits
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by qtx(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Her makeup alone says a lot about her. She is not serious.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Annistars: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
That is why I tell people that old age is not wisdom, even a small child can not say what she is saying. My love for OBI is enough, every body can hate him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Ewedegubbler: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
and this one says she's a colonel... lol
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Teeklef(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
isitforeba:
No worry, Peter Obi stingy. Nobody see shishi collect. Madam, your reward is in heaven
She no be teacher nao.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by DOM7: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Useless talk, she doesn't even deserve the cameras and microphone.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by nkemjacob2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.
na them be this o....
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by OKEMKPI: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.
Wat has been the benefits accrued to those that u like when u are buried in abject poverty and u have the temerity to say u never liked Peter Obi whom has no match from ur entire village
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Maski87: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
You people that claim you won the election, yet Peter obi is still living inside your brain
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by tuborme: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fake news
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ada9ja(f): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
zomby:

I didn't even know that the pigs also come in different version; here comes a female pig!
like ur mum
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by fineberry(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Even Jesus Christ was abuse, beating and called all sort of names...... people will always talk.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Arapmoi22: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineberry:
Even Jesus Christ was abuse, beating and called all sort of names...... people will always talk.

You are right.
No wonder there were so much spoken against the President before election.
Hordes of zom-bie-dents are still talking till today.
And I expect them to talk till 2031.
Jesus was vilified as you said.
But He still rose up in glory.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by HRMK: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... YOU ARE LEARNING THE HARD WAY!NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS WORTH DYING FOR!
YOU COULD HAVE BN WASTED FOR NOTHING!!
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by smartleo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
What is she insinuating?
Wasn't her support for a better Nigeria?
Any sacrifice too much for a better Naija? Was she doing it for Peter Obi or a better Nigeria?

Anyway, the state chairman and candidates should have handled the situation not compulsorily Mr Obi.

Sorry for the gunshot sponsored by APC devil agent, Hope Uzodimma

If it was the other way round will you say this ?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Baatunde(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Listen to the typical insulting replies from the headless mob. The woman must have felt very aggrieved for her to talk like this and the only response was to abuse her in return. Did Peter Obi not visit the woman who was injured in Lagos? Did he not find the time to congratulate Hilda Bassey on her GWR feat, If only the headless mob took time to read her statement, she was not looking for money but at least a bit of solidarity, unless they are pretending that Peter Obi was unaware of her case which I would find difficult to believe.

What would it take for these people to realize that Obi is a man like them and he is open to mistakes and oversight and just stop defending him blindly. I can only pray that some of them will not find them in a position where it would dawn on them they might have taken this Obidient thingy too far.

And please dont talk about Tinubu because I have mentioned it before it is not everyone that defend their politicians blindly because they are not perfect just like we are not also.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by LajaLaba: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2023
OKEMKPI:

Wat has been the benefits accrued to those that u like when u are buried in abject poverty and u have the temerity to say u never liked Peter Obi whom has no match from ur entire village
U are mad....See stupid post
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Thomasankara(m): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2023
[/color]had it been it was in Lagos he would av visited[color=#770077]
greatiyk4u:
What is she insinuating?
Wasn't her support for a better Nigeria?
Any sacrifice too much for a better Naija? Was she doing it for Peter Obi or a better Nigeria?

Anyway, the state chairman and candidates should have handled the situation not compulsorily Mr Obi.

Sorry for the gunshot sponsored by APC devil agent, Hope Uzodimma
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by djseanjohn77: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/06/i-curse-day-i-joined-labour-party-because-peter-obi-74-year-old-woman-lambasts-ex

If it were to be other party, or this happened in Lagos State, Obi would have done the needful because it will get the desired attention. Also, they don't want Imo to be tagged worst than Lagos during the election. All they wanna project is "the yorubas attacking Igbos in Lagos" yet no man died, no Igbo origin was hospitalised or injured during the election in Lagos. The only place that recorded the highest number of death during the just concluded election as per international media is South East.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by OKEMKPI: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
LajaLaba:
U are mad....See stupid post
The most stupid person in my village is far better than the wisest man in ur village
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by LajaLaba: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
OKEMKPI:

The most stupid person in my village is far better than the wisest man in ur village
Read what u wrote again this time but slowly then u will know sense is far away from u.......Go for deliverance
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by OKEMKPI: 1:54am On Jul 09, 2023
LajaLaba:
Read what u wrote again this time but slowly then u will know sense is far away from u.......Go for deliverance
Imagine if u has sense
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by luizpippo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
zomby:

Here comes another senseless pig!

There goes the most senseless zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.