Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman (40693 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Jones4190(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2023
mukthar2000:
Madam Chinyere Obi, see how the useless party make u labour In vain , join better party una no go gree, or is it bexos is ur husband name sake that is why u follow him from PDP to LP like zombi after they have tell all their follower that they we not spend sheshe.
Madam sorry, but choose good party next time so that all ur labor we not be in vain.
she thought obi will be like her husband
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by rulin247: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Someone who looks cursed already is cursing the day she joined Obi? grin

So Peter Obi is a doctor or medical expert to treat you?

Nothing wey we no go see for some useless people wey wan trend.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by aAK1(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2023
She’ll rather support the people that sponsored her shooting. We don’t want this type of people in our fight for a better nigeria
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by iyke2frankeze: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Agbado miscreants, let us praise the politicians who sponsored the shooters and blame the politician whose supporter was shot. Oya let's go dear brainless and conscienceless fellow.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by longview007: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2023
The most illiterate man I've ever read his comment.
Stupid Templarlandry, get out from here!!

TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by jmoore(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2023
olumike001:
political thugs of APC indeed, the happened where sir?
In Lagos it is APC thugs, in east it is still APC thugs, from the election, we see that the Eastern part has a consensus candidate, so which thugs are you talking about o
Jones4190:
she didn't mention apc in her speech, the old woman mention LP and PDP.
it's a family affairs
olumike001:
political thugs of APC indeed, the happened where sir?
In Lagos it is APC thugs, in east it is still APC thugs, from the election, we see that the Eastern part has a consensus candidate, so which thugs are you talking about o
Hope Uzodimma is an APC governor of Imo state where the incident happened. It is obvious you guys are novice.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by bionixs: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2023
APC shot her perhaps . Maybe she should join her shooters and start shooting others
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
if na your mama them shoot,you will come here and be saying rubbish...hypocrites,they will kill you too one day for a better Nigeria insha Allah.

No sacrifice is too much for a better tomorrow
Better to pay now and play tomorrow
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by cjudy(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.
Tinubu is now a saint. Chai sentiment have blinded some people
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by OlawaleBammie: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.
Ahaa are u not ibo??
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartyPants:

Ike she is saying that she has realised that Obi does not really mean well for Nigeria. One who cannot show compassion to a 70 year old lady who was on the frontlines for his cause, cannot pretend to love all Nigerians when probably half of them don't like him.

No patriotism
Do you know how many people who died in this course?....no pay without pain
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Henry22(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No mind those agbado mutulas. Nobody ever heard of this woman. They don dey cook up and down

Why is APC still campaigning even after INEC's selection?, This woman is a big liar and an instrument of the APC and Pablo Escobat, believe her at your own risk.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by KPGGlobal: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by 77up(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
What is she insinuating?
Wasn't her support for a better Nigeria?
Any sacrifice too much for a better Naija? Was she doing it for Peter Obi or a better Nigeria?

Anyway, the state chairman and candidates should have handled the situation not compulsorily Mr Obi.

Sorry for the gunshot sponsored by APC devil agent, Hope Uzodimma
Nigeria is actually about to get better with Tinubu in power, Obi doesn't have any capacity to govern a country like Nigeria.

What serious decision did you think someone that was crying on phone with ordinary Oyedepo will make? Yes daddy ,thank you daddy cannot govern Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by NewDea4: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/06/i-curse-day-i-joined-labour-party-because-peter-obi-74-year-old-woman-lambasts-ex

Na God go punish her hehehehegrin Shey na Obi send her go do captain america for polling booth?

Bullet suppose to respect her rank as retired colonel sef, e for no penetrate am. Idiat.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Lanretoye(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

No sacrifice is too much for a better tomorrow
Better to pay now and play tomorrow
na why u no carry placard dey protest for highway,or that's too much for you to do for a better tomorrow?.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by 3lami: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Course those who shoot you not Obi , the mandate has been stolen by the so called thugs in which he is trying to retrieve from the court , we are all aggrieve with pains ma people are not Smiling.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by MatrixCircle: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
She didn't curse the APC thug that shot her on the leg na the person that is fighting for her so such violence will not happen again.

I think she's is suffering from dementia at 74 or paid by APC that wanted to kill her.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by mukthar2000(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Jones4190:
she thought obi will be like her husband
imaging the trauma the name(obi) make her passes throug.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by waveman2: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
I would rather blame the state labour party exco,s cos peter obi cannot be everywhere.That is why I hate party politics because nigerians we are generally corrupt you would not be surprised if labour party comes onboard and becomes a worst than APC/PDP combine.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by prophetfire: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.
. Yoruba people, Peter Obi is your worst nightmare.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Lanre1st(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Does she think Obi knows each and every member of the party? Or he will be visiting them one by one
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Toks2008(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2023
I thought she ought to curse APC and solicit support from LP.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by thesicilian: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz, is the better Nigeria what we are experiencing now under Tinubu?
Tinubu and better Nigeria cannot be in one sentence because they are parallel
drugBaronTINUBU:

lolz
with price of N500
Yes.
It is easy to destroy, but takes time to rebuild.
Nigeria is once again on the right path.
But many people won't see it yet due to partisan politics and economic myopia
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Yes.
It is easy to destroy, but takes time to rebuild.
Nigeria is once again on the right path.
But many people won't see it yet due to partisan politics and economic myopia
on the right path with everything going up
are u okay?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Obidient don clear for mama eye.
She can see clearly now.

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Monday60655(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Many of you calling Peter Obi names here, never even sure if Obi was aware or inform of this incident. Peter Obi that I know won't be aware of this kind of incident and keep mute. No, not Peter Obi that I know.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
abobote:
Did anyone force her to join, in Labour party we don't share money like PDAPC

You didn't read the story. She is a British citizen. Her children live abroad. She is angry that she got shot and nobody cared. She said it's not about money.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by thesicilian: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

on the right path with everything going up
are u okay?
You're obviously too dense to understand. Bye.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by youngzeal1: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.

Brainless okpo
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Mayeldah(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Reported by an APC newspaper. Make una dey play.

PO is coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.