Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman (40696 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by MightySparrow: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Why blame Obi? She was a soldier. The bullet that eluded her in the army located her after retirement. A taste of war. You are now a complete soldier Ma.

Long live Obi.
Long Live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2023
How can one eat bitter kola and expect someone else to feel the bitter taste, she should channel her anger to APC and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ClearFlair: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by goaldynboy: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2023
APC sent their criminals and thugs to shoot this woman during the election; but instead of blaming the culprits, BATidiots, JAGAbandits and Tinubu ro.dents are here blaming Peter Obi!

We can now clearly see how mentally deranged these yoruba ronu miscreants and Tinubu ro.dents are!!!
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by torqque7(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Haa why them no shoot her two legs join and her mouth too?Abeg go back to the day you joined them and unjoin them make we rest..no body called you To join in the first place because we all smell spies from far away. Old woman wey no get sense.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by fatytoy333(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
Peter Obi, the Lamba master

Lying games should be introduced in the next Olympics, may be Obi can represent Nigeria

grin cheesy

Bros with this attached pics, now I know say na only me normal for this country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are not a good person

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Felix6: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Arapmoi22:

So, this is a genuine reason why Obi and Abure should share the whole money they generated without taking time to check on her?

When it is an enemy force that shot your foot soldier, he/she can be deserted. Is that your logic?
very stupid remarks. Enemies force kill you there. When did elections become war?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by XY23: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2023
How people comfortably analyze someone else's intent and take delight in dragging someone that has done no damage to them, beats my imagination. Obi is not the one managing the affairs of this country now, so can you face front? Hatred will kill some of you. How many families of those that have lost loved ones since May 29th has BAT visited?

modernWays:
The earlier you guys understand that Obi is only after his presidential ambition, the better. Is it the same man who did not bother to check on a whole sick governorship candidate in River state during his campaign in the state that will check on wounded ordinary party member.

The man is simply a desperate selfish individual whose nobody has never rise politically through him. Nigerian youths are just too unintelligent, otherwise, this man wouldn't have come close to someone believing to deliver the country from mismanagement.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by donphetus(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Ok, noted
Is that so
na now you know
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by TheSociopath(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.

You mean Peter HOEbi?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nauttyprof(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.

The man that found it difficult to spend money back then but during the election period and afterwards all of a sudden became a philanthropist. We just like deceiving ourselves in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Felix6: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
torqque7:
Haa why them no shoot her two legs join and her mouth too?Abeg go back to the day you joined them and unjoin them make we rest..no body called you To join in the first place because we all smell spies from far away. Old woman wey no get sense.
My guy forget these APC e-rat. They will stop at nothing to cause distraction. the EU observers report is biting too hard on them. Hence this baseless rubbish on a Friday morning.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by bender79: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Another Agbado thread that feeds their shiznophrania for igbos
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Agromuda(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Who send you grandma? Instead of you to vote for your generation, now you are regretting and encouraging your generation to do well. Dem don leave mama behind. Elupeee 74
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Felix6: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Nauttyprof:

The man that found it difficult to spend money back then but during the election period and afterwards all of a sudden became a philanthropist. We just like deceiving ourselves in this country.

Exactly keep deceiving yourself. Stop using "ourselves"
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Felix6: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2023
MightySparrow:
Why blame Obi? She was a soldier. The bullet that eluded her in the army located her after retirement. A taste of war. You are now a complete soldier Ma.

Long live Obi.
Long Live Nigeria
grin cheesy Colonel wey no plan for retirement.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by omenka(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2023
When people mention Obi and youths side by side, what exactly do they mean? What exactly defines Obi as a youth or a young man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by CJStarz: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Either Peter Obi had no idea what happened to her because the Peter Obi I know would have visited him or her Obidiency was questionable.....
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nauttyprof(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Felix6:
Exactly keep deceiving yourself. Stop using "ourselves"

I understand. Your saint has been attacked.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Jayhome24: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2023
Mama no vex obi no get heart ma, pesin wey dey wear black dress 365 days a year, u no sabi say the cult wey hin belong deem called "Mourner stars of the black peninsula". They are mourners so dem no get heart.

Pesin wey wat presidency either ugm or ipob kill all his people e no concern him na dat pesin u dey expect help from?

Ma Wen obi be governor till today name one pesin wey obi don raise up to success in.life, just name one pesin ma.

Mama, obi is 64 years old hin no be youth, sowore, imomulen and kachukwu are youths if truly na youth we want no be 64 years old black garment church member.

Sorry ma. Ndooh!!!
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Lanretoye(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:
What is she insinuating?
Wasn't her support for a better Nigeria?
Any sacrifice too much for a better Naija? Was she doing it for Peter Obi or a better Nigeria?

Anyway, the state chairman and candidates should have handled the situation not compulsorily Mr Obi.

Sorry for the gunshot sponsored by APC devil agent, Hope Uzodimma
if na your mama them shoot,you will come here and be saying rubbish...hypocrites,they will kill you too one day for a better Nigeria insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2023
All this story na fallacy
At her age she don't know what she want.

Foolish people everywhere
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by bewla(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.
Amen but don't course any
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2023
But it was APC thugs that shot her. What an irony
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Germanjoe(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2023
richidinho:
Lolz, when did this PDP lady join LP?
Notice me woman.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by olumike001(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

She was attacked by political thugs of APC. Maybe, she should join the APC that shot her.
political thugs of APC indeed, the happened where sir?
In Lagos it is APC thugs, in east it is still APC thugs, from the election, we see that the Eastern part has a consensus candidate, so which thugs are you talking about o
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by mukthar2000(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Madam Chinyere Obi, see how the useless party make u labour In vain , join better party una no go gree, or is it bexos is ur husband name sake that is why u follow him from PDP to LP like zombi after they have tell all their follower that they we not spend sheshe.
Madam sorry, but choose good party next time so that all ur labor we not be in vain.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by spartachico(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2023
70 years old woman
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Jones4190(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

She was attacked by political thugs of APC. Maybe, she should join the APC that shot her.
she didn't mention apc in her speech, the old woman mention LP and PDP.
it's a family affairs

1 Like

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
Villagemeat:
Check your mental illness. You might be passing through serious issues,help yourself before commenting in Nairaland.
village headmaster,na you get metal illness,na who don mad dey know madmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai / Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) / Olumide Oworu & His Campaign Team Attacked At Iponri, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.