Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman (40667 Views)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Buhari I Curse You Today With Everything In Me / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by FLYFIRE(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2023
WILL THIS STOP US FROM TAKING NIGERIA BACK ...NEVER
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by joyousever(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
It is your drug master that's hated globally that has the bad luck that has crippled the economy and torn the country into shreds with his cluelessness. A vegetable that imposed himself on people that don't care about his existence. A drug addict that has been barred from stepping on America's soil and a rejected fossil that has imposed untold hardship on all Nigerians is the one you're praising to high heavens. What a shame. I hope you're buying fuel at ₦185 since you're his die hard apologist!

No wonder, these wicked cultists keep using your heads during campaigns with fake promises and when they get there, they drop you all like a bad habit!

zangaozanga:
obifraud and badluck are like ipob and sit at home,anyone that get close to them will surely regret it
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ada9ja(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the religious politics master.
Obi the yes man.
Obi the political harlot (from APGA-PDP-LPAPC)
The black-garment-wearing man (Alaşo dudu)
The sissy (you could tell by his voice)
The opportunist.
The fake messiah of the youths.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.

May God forgive your parent to giving birth to clown like u
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by ada9ja(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.

Just asur mum
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2023
ada9ja:

Just asur mum
Who gave you that hand to type this? Avoid me to avoid being crushed. Will not warn you again
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by modernWays: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2023
XY23:

How people comfortably analyze someone else's intent and take delight in dragging someone that has done no damage to them, beats my imagination. Obi is not the one managing the affairs of this country now, so can you face front? Hatred will kill some of you. How many families of those that have lost loved ones since May 29th has BAT visited?

What about his failure to ask after Gubernatorial candidate in Rivers state during his campaign in the state?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by 43Ronin: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2023
the useless lying piti obi is another nnamdi Azikiwe reborn. He is ready to sell ndigbo for his ambition. Has he said anything about the alaba demolition? The same alaba that gave him mammoth presence. Pity obi would have been worse than GEJ. he would have been licking fulani balls.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.
The lying machine (e.g, “In Nigeria, there are SANs who never attended Law School”)

May God forgive you Obi for brainwashing this mummy, you've been exposed for the fraud you are.
propaganda an lies.

Gets an erection only when it's about Obi and LP. Never about Tinubu and his woes.

Zombie for hire!
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Yes.
It is easy to destroy, but takes time to rebuild.
Nigeria is once again on the right path.
But many people won't see it yet due to partisan politics and economic myopia

Only agbadorians can see that, why so?
Who destroyed Nigeria? Same Buhari Tinubu imposed on Nigeria?
Wonderful, it is hard to be a supporter of Tinubu
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
na why u no carry placard dey protest for highway,or that's too much for you to do for a better tomorrow?.

I have paid my dues and still paying
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by joyousever(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣 laughing in an unknown language.
It is your desperate fraudulent drug lord with a dirty global image that is rejected by the people he imposed himself on. No one voted him and no Nigerian accepts him as their president. He's agbados' president.

Suffer never tire you? Be smiling and clapping for your slave master, tue!!

yarimo:
Obi is a fraudster thank God Nigerians rejected him
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Starking1000000(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
OkayDaddy:

You don't share money but Okupe that was using Sienna bought 2 Range Rovers.

You don't share money but Obi was flying PJs.

You don't share money but Obi settled other Presidential contestants in LP.

You are a nonentity in LP Na why you never see shishi

You're chairman in pdapc abii
Idiot, how much don reach you for APC?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Shevchenkko: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.

This jobless mofo take a step and look for a job to give your life a meaning. You're wasting away. Just an advice
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by obrian888: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.

Try in your life time to achieve 10% of what Obi has achieve, Obi was millionaire doing legit business before joining politics, while your candidate was a drug sniffing criminal before, during and during politics, so stop this foolishness. she regreted the day she joined Lp because of Obi, was it Obi that asked her to join Lp? NO, she now believes Tinubu will do well, if the reverse happen, she will still come out telll us how much she regret supporting Tinubu. Mama, you tried for your effort at trying to make Nigeria work, sorry for selling your car to take care of your bills, your problem was not as a result of Obi's failure but the failure of past leaders from independence till date, which you and our military counterparts contributed largely to destroy, so stop wining.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by obrian888: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.

Try in your life time to achieve 10% of what Obi has achieve, Obi was millionaire doing legit business before joining politics, while your candidate was a drug sniffing criminal before, during and maybe after politics, so stop this foolishness. she regreted the day she joined Lp because of Obi, was it Obi that asked her to join Lp? NO, she now believes Tinubu will do well, if the reverse happen, she will still come out telll us how much she regret supporting Tinubu. Mama, you tried for your effort at trying to make Nigeria work, sorry for selling your car to take care of your bills, your problem was not as a result of Obi's failure but the failure of past leaders from independence till date, which you and our military counterparts contributed largely to destroy, so stop wining.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Emola12(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Buh you are retired military woman so why don't you respond with your pistol then Does your vote even count?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Musauzor(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
APC thugs shot you in stead you are expecting Peter Obi to dole out millions for you because you were shot. Let Tinubu settle you
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
joyousever:
It is your drug master that's hated globally that has the bad luck that has crippled the economy and torn the country into shreds with his cluelessness. A vegetable that imposed himself on people that don't care about his existence. A drug addict that has been barred from stepping on America's soil and a rejected fossil that has imposed untold hardship on all Nigerians is the one you're praising to high heavens. What a shame. I hope you're buying fuel at ₦185 since you're his die hard apologist!

No wonder, these wicked cultists keep using your heads during campaigns with fake promises and when they get there, they drop you all like a bad habit!

last last you will be ok
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Bennysam: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I myself never liked the Obi . He's just a deceitful man.
We know you people
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Musauzor(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2023
APC thugs shot you in stead you are expecting Peter Obi to dole out millions for you because you were shot. Let Tinubu settle you naw.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Lanretoye(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I have paid my dues and still paying
na true,we read am for news.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by greatiyk4u(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
na true,we read am for news.

If you do, how will you know it's me?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by lekonso: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2023
This is where Jagaban is different. I trust President Tinubu he would have taken good care of the woman.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Segzy19: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Sorry o....

Obi is just a selfish man....
No be from PDP he come...?
Person wey romanced, wined and dined with PDP for 12 years... Dey play!
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by hardbody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obi the yes man.
The opportunist.

How much una give her to spin this yarn? Don't regurgitate her claims , i read and understood her very well.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by chichar1(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The Lamba don clear for her eyes.

She was one of those Nweke Junior was talking about. Those that cooked jollof and okpa to woo voters to labour party.
morroco!!!! In your tout understanding, it's peter obi that cooked those items to woo voters to Labour party?😂😂😂

See go and tell your paymaster and colleagues that this childish propaganda about peter obi and Labour party died and buried since last year. You dey feel me so.mtcheeewww Abeg!!!😎😎
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by iamjavadem(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Isn't it from same PDP Obi came to LP?
richidinho:
Lolz, when did this PDP lady join LP?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by Lanretoye(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

If you do, how will you know it's me?
your poster dey there and na front page e dey.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by aswani(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

She was attacked by political thugs of APC. Maybe, she should join the APC that shot her.

Political thugs of APC in an LP stronghold, let's think about things before we write abeg.
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2023
thesicilian:

You're obviously too dense to understand. Bye.

lolz
what is the meaning of dense?
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by DollarBag: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2023
NaMe4:
Na the State chapter suppose commiserate with her and offer any form of assistance.

Pete Obi no fit attend to everyone affected by the previous elections as him sef dey find him . . . erhm . . .

Manhood
Re: ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman by fortunechy(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Old confused woman....perhaps her actions must be powered by desperate Apc and their cohorts...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.