Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (25346 Views)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Druss(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nothing. Put money in the S&P500 equivalent in the country's market.

4 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by lawani: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's not about being big or small... U want to build a hotel in a none highbrow area?

There is a difference between amount needed to start a business and amount needed to start a same business profitably... They are not same value

That is why you need a business plan consisting of how much to invest and how you think the capital will be recovered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's not profitable
Purvan:
Night club

Logistics business more of trucks and heavy duty

Hydroponics

Mushroom farming

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by motionarena: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
newdawnlive:
try to read again, if I get money for marketing I would have.

See this man.
If indeed the token is sure profit as you claim finding the money 4 marketing wud be a small thing.

Investors would have jumped on it by now.

BTW share a link to what its all about am willing to invest if it looks profitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??
Do not bring your money to Nigeria, buy ETFs or invest in foreign stocks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's extremely volatile
Landmine1:
if he has no blood or trusted person in Nigeria, then they are better of just saving that money as crypto.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Cyphar(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Make me understand because I am willing to transfer

God bless you sir, ma. I appreciate
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
newdawnlive:
let him partner with me to create and develop a token and give it full marketing, I bet u he will retire within the next 6 months

Cryptocurrency.

Memecoins?

Na wa
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Sprints3: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sporty no time to waste. Which business dey yield return for this country
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Blossom12:

Invest in MTFE (METAVERSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE).
WAYS YOU EARN IN MTFE

As an MTFE user you earn in 4 ways

1. AI Smart Transaction
2. Contract Trading
3. Referral Commissions
4. CEO Salary

• AI Smart Transaction: This is the auto trading feature in MTFE which enable users with zero trading knowledge to trade easily only by the click of a button.

• Contract Trading: This is the open trading feature in MTFE which allow user to trade all varieties of Forex, Commodity, Index, Stock, Crypto.

• Referral Commissions: This is the feature in MTFE which allow users to earn daily commissions on every transactions through their downlines.

• CEO Salary: This is the mandatory salary of $1300 being paid to qualified users monthly.

MTFE is a forex broker who offers a trading platform where one can trade forex on thier own or trade using an AI robot.

To trade on your own you need skills. To trade with AI robot you don't need any skill.

It is free to trade with the AI robot. Trading with the robot gives a profit of 2.5% to 3% daily.

If you invest 26$ you make at least 0.65$ daily.
If you invest 61$ you make at least 1.5$ daily.
If you invest 201$ you make at least 5$ daily.
If you invest 501$ you make at least 12$ daily.
If you invest 901$ you make at least 21$ daily.
If you invest 1501$ you make at least 38$ daily.
If you invest 2001$ you make at least 45$ daily.
If you invest 5001$ you make at least 120$ daily.
If you invest 10,001$ you make at least 220$

*How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promo code
👇

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.

Another Multilevel marketing (MLM) scheme.

E no dey last. E go rug big time.

KingintheNorth, please jump and pass. This is not an investment scheme. It's a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by omoabike: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
My advice for you is to first educate yourself about investing(check out this app on android or iOS Learn: Stock Market Investing). Make sure you have a 'rainy" day fund. Thereafter invest(not trade) in the stock market. Try and reinvest your dividend. Investing in the stock market is the easiest way to build wealth when you don't have the time to manage your investment yourself. So be careful of investing in business that you can't manage by yourself.Wealth building takes time so give yourself time to build it. Below is a screen grab of my current portfolio

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by MisterBanny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
victorazy:

Is always a friend. grin grin grin

Na u ba?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by victorazy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
MisterBanny:

Na u ba?

A friend
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Real estate biz my Nigha..

And every other nigha who tells you about any online investment should be considered as your lifetime enemy.
He should run from them, in fact, block them ASAP.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
omoabike:
My advice for you is to first educate yourself about investing(check out this app on android or iOS Learn: Stock Market Investing). Make sure you have a 'rainy" day fund. Thereafter invest(not trade) in the stock market. Try and reinvest your dividend. Investing in the stock market is the easiest way to build wealth when you don't have the time to manage your investment yourself. So be careful of investing in business that you can't manage by yourself.Wealth building takes time so give yourself time to build it. Below is a screen grab of my current portfolio
Sir,

Is there a way I could contact you on this?
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by IbeOkehie: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
lawani:

You can't borrow money to invest in real estate in Nigeria because returns not more than five percent but if you really have saved up capital, then 5 percent is not bad because it is safe from inflation. Capital outlay however is large and returns low but it is a secure investment. For high returns, you have to be monitoring and that is not easy for someone not on ground but if you have free one million dollars, that is a lot of money and if you invest it and sit with it in Nigeria, you are made for life. Alternative is to find a thriving business with an energetic entrepreneur and beg to be an investor

Landed property is NOT secure in Nigeria. Government can seize it at any time. Any powerful person can wake up one morning and raise a CREDIBLE claim or dispute. YOU KNOW THIS so why are you claiming real estate is secure in Nigeria.

Anyone with access to a million dollars free and clear could do better than investing it in Nigeria...simply buy a 4 to 5% CD from a USA bank. That's the current market rate and it's FULLY guaranteed. That's what Nigerians call Fixed Deposit.

There are big investors who have access to that kind of money and they're NOT investing in Nigeria for all the simple, credible and known reasons I've pointed out here and other places.

By the way, have you been to high brow estates in Nigeria....VGC, Chevron Estate, Magodo, Foreshore in Lagos and also Abuja and seen the number of properties with FOR SALE signs...and the signs have been there for months and months? What do you think?

Nigeria is UNINVESTIBLE, the economy is structurally unsound. Nobody holding dollars should be investing into Nigeria. It's STUPID.

yusufmurry:
Another way to look at is the oil and gas servicing business. Get an equipment and/or machine, lease it out either to onshore or offshore locations. maintenance is not in your care. For example, you can get say forklift, crane, earth moving equipment and tools used in servicing an oil field. Mind you, in the oil and gas business, there has a high level of safety and maintenance culture in consideration.

Thanks for this. Very reasonable. I know that business was profitable some years back, I know a few people that put money in it around maybe 2017? They had to do some unethical accounting though. Remember NNPC and government are JV partners to most businesses that have anything to do with mineral resources. Basically they defrauded the government, but in a way they were justified.

Right now I'm not so sure how the returns are these days. I'm going to ask.

omoabike:

What I shared is a result of investing for almost 7 years. I made mistakes too. Lost money before I realize I was doing stock investing the wrong way. Again STOCK TRADING IS NOT INVESTING. The likelihood of losing money is very high.

You are very correct. I have to remind myself that trading is NOT investing. You make an excellent point 👏 in general. Thank you.

However, for a person putting in DOLLARS or other hard currency, the naira depreciation in 7 years has erased all REAL returns. You would have been better off keeping the money in DOLLARS and doing nothing. Or maybe investing in the USA major indexes.

Nigeria is rubbish. But we all know that by now

Happy Sunday to all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Damian911: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
Use Trove if you want to invest or Yochaa
How profitable is it, how do i invest and how do i even go about it?

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by yusufmurry: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yes, everyone would point you towards real estate, not bad though but I will advise you if considering that, to buy, develop/build and resell. For example, you can spend say 50million and resell for 70million and above within a month or 2 of completion depending. Don't go into tenancy. You will not get your money in 20 years.

Another way to look at is the oil and gas servicing business. Get an equipment and/or machine, lease it out either to onshore or offshore locations. Maintenance is not in your care. For example, you can get say forklift, crane, earth moving equipment, pumps, and tools used in servicing an oil field. Mind you, in the oil and gas business, there has a high level of safety and maintenance culture in consideration.

Or get a warehouse, people use it to save their consignment temporarily and pay you daily depending on the agreement

Mind you, these are businesses you can manage yourself, say, 70% remotely - seal a deal, meeting, financial involvement and other stuffs without committing to anybody that will dupe you.

This is my free business advice based on my interest and opinion! There are other good that will advice in other areas of businesses.

Good luck man and beware of any Nigerian girl that will slide in your DM to pretend love because they don't use their eyes to see where money is quoted and who has it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
How do you earn Naira abroad?

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damian911:
How profitable is it, how do i invest and how do i even go about it?
Download the app from Google play store and join their telegram channel @trove

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by MITCHELL96: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
Stocks!
Easy profits without stress.

Stocks is very very risky. Well, the cashout is always massive if it booms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Hamachi(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
ibechris:

I invest with first Ally asset magt and ARM.
What's the %
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Greystone: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
MisterBanny:

Just say your the one earning such figures and not ur friend. We will not rob you

Baba dey fear kidnappers oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by mrvitalis(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
lawani:

That is why you need a business plan consisting of how much to invest and how you think the capital will be recovered.
Someone brought some ideas I told him that amount cany cut it
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by omoabike: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Sir,

Is there a way I could contact you on this?
Let's keep it public here so that others can learn from it. Download that app. It helps to demystify investing for anyone. It's user friendly too. What I shared is a result of investing for almost 7 years. I made mistakes too. Lost money before I realize I was doing stock investing the wrong way. Again STOCK TRADING IS NOT INVESTING. The likelihood of losing money is very high.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Blossom12: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Another Multilevel marketing (MLM) scheme.

E no dey last. E go rug big time.

KingintheNorth, please jump and pass. This is not an investment scheme. It's a ponzi scheme.

It is not a ponzi scheme. MTFE was established more than 5 years now. Learn to make research before you conclude on something. MTFE is a forex brokerage platform for trading of Forex Financial Markets, Stock Indices, Commodities, Crypto Currencies etc.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by MartinsD12(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
post=124311540:
Use The 2.5million Naira And Start Blogging Business And Thank Much Later.
And be carrying bad news like you do everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Purvan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hamachi:
It's not profitable

It's

Location matters

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by yusufmurry: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Landed property is NOT secure in Nigeria. Government can seize it at any time. Any powerful person can wake up one morning and raise a CREDIBLE claim or dispute. YOU KNOW THIS so why are you claiming real estate is secure in Nigeria.

Anyone with access to a million dollars free and clear could do better than investing it in Nigeria...simply buy a 4 to 5% CD from a USA bank. That's the current market rate and it's FULLY guaranteed. That's what Nigerians call Fixed Deposit.

There are big investors who have access to that kind of money and they're NOT investing in Nigeria for all the simple, credible and known reasons I've pointed out here and other places.

By the way, have you been to high brow estates in Nigeria....VFC, Chevron Estate, Magodo, Foreshore in Lagos and also Abuja and seen the number of properties with FOR SALE signs...and the signs have been there for months and months? What do you think?

Nigeria is UNINIVESTIBLE, the economy is structurally unsound. Nobody holding dollars should be investing into Nigeria. It's STUPID.

Thanks for this. Very reasonable. I know that business was profitable some years back, I know a few people that put money in it around maybe 2017? They had to do some unethical accounting though. Remember NNPC and government are JV partners to most businesses that have anything to do with mineral resources. Basically they defrauded the government, but in a way they were justified.

Right now I'm not so sure how the returns are these days. I'm going to ask.

Happy Sunday to all.

Okay. But please you are only leasing out your equipment or tool to companies (it could be indigenous ) that have been awarded the contracts.
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by bigiyaro(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Start a production line, detergent, soap, gin, exercise books, vegitable oil, plantations, any products with mass consumption....
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by Nickson6969(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Have someone to trust in Nigeria..then start real estate business.. buying land and developing it..while u come time to time to check
Re: If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? by komols856: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingintheNorth:
Guys I'm asking for a friend , if you are based abroad and earn 2.5 million naira after tax, what would you invest in Nigeria??

Invest in genuine Landed properties especially in a location with fast and rapid development. And in a company with flexible payment plan. For more information chat: +2348030897019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing / Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.