Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? (3865 Views)

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Seun actually made that post when I was deliberately banned for good 7 months .

So why should we care about his current ordain?

Seunthis member has not right to troll you like this using multiple accounts pls ban him

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by KingOfTheDamned: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
See this one. Mtcheww

We shall see
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

I actually don't have any personal grudges against him, after all Omo wa no ni, he should just face the music alone.

You should know what always happen to pikin wey dem dey advise but they warunkin...
Yes ooo he should face the music alone. Shebi he's an adult so he should be capable of facing the toxic obidients alone

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

We shall see
Abeg take several seats backwards. I'm a peahen and will always be at alert against any form of danger.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Depriest2020: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Na friendly fight be that, don't be carried away by Seunsmg statements. They will quietly settle there differences.
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

Beside this one don't know the difference between seun osewa owner of nairaland and seun kuti son of fela kuti, it normal for obidient to jump into conclusion without logic.

Whatever you feel wole soyinka has proven is your business. No one cares about the opinions of professional wailers.
Brainless things won't understand what I did there... Am I suppose to be surprised? Is it not same people that voted a peeing machine
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Lifestone:

Do you read at all. Go back and read the thread before commenting
Do you reason at all? Go back and read... This time, study the comment... This is the reason igbos keep topping you in jamb
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Unperturbedpota: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Seun actually made that post when I was deliberately banned for good 7 months .

So why should we care about his current ordain?

False information

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2023
waledeji:
These people no dey ever understand things. Which kind wahala be dis
The Truth is that "these people" are way ahead of you in comprehension, if not you will understand the what I did in the comment
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Lifestone(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Do you reason at all? Go back and read... This time, study the comment... This is the reason igbos keep topping you in jamb
You guys are born rude. What has Seun Osewa got to do with the slapping of police and beef with Psquare. Go and read your comments again.
On the jamb. I laugh in swahili, Robot results. We know your type

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2023
tolue42:

Cry cry babies!
It's normal for babies to cry... I really don't know why Wole soyinka has been crying since last week grin
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2023
The thing Seun is seeing now, we started warning him about it more than 10 years ago but all we got were insults and bans.

Seun needs to understand that you fight terror with superior terror. Let the terrorist understand that you are more dangerous and can inflict more damage. Then, the terrorist backs down.

The day I saw Seun lamenting that Nairaland was banned in the UAE due to reports by Obidients, I shook my head. Them just dey start with you. They will extend this nonsense to other places. They won't stop till they destroy you. We kuku warned you. Shebi you brought GRV here, go and tell him to talk to them and see if he answers you.

As for me, I, Okoyeeboz, on behalf of myself, my 15 and half Igbo girlfriends, my over 70 monikers, more than 300,000 cumulative likes, 20,000 shares and uncountable curses by Igbos, hereby endorse whatever Obidients decide to do to Seun.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Lifestone:

You guys are born rude. What has Seun Osewa got to do with the slapping of police and beef with Psquare. Go and read your comments again.
On the jamb. I laugh in swahili, Robot results. We know your type
This one is not just born to comprehend.... No wonder some people has become "Ciroma Adekunle Chukwuma" of WAEC grin
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Do you reason at all? Go back and read... This time, study the comment... This is the reason igbos keep topping forging results in jamb

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

Fixed
Yes ... Tinubu said hi
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Yes ... Tinubu said hi

Says, not said.
Basic past tense taught in Primary 1, Shibuke doesn't know.
I'm sure, he is one of those who got 450 over 400 in UTME.
All these result forgers sef.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Almaigaa: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy
E be like say Seun don dey para. What he's experiencing is what happens to anyone who tries to pander to the Obi cult/mob (aka Obidients). Dem 'nattering nitwits' don bully our Seun (in spite of him steadily kissing their a$$es) sotay he seems to have had enough.

Good for him. Seun will be quick to ban anyone that talk against Peter Obi, Obidialents or IPOB. But they will insult me, insult my Northern Region, yet he will never ban them even when I report them.

I was banned for one year for defending my Region, when Peter Obi's Brothers were insulting my Region . I am glad he is having a taste of what they always do to us. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Me singing Lucky Dube.

Hey licking wound..

Seun dey para because he invested in both Gbadebo and Obi which both lule.

Abi, if all the candidates who contested in the last election which they can be nothing less than 20k, only Gbadebo had live interactive session on this forum .

Serves Seun right, sebi him dey form quarter cleverness. Imagine Seun having boldness to go on twitter to be saying he's banning battists, lenu e.

Na pikin wey no sabi juju dey call am vegetables

1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Almaigaa:

Good for him. Seun will be quick to ban anyone that talk against Peter Obi, Obidialents or IPOB. But they will insult me, insult my Northern Region, yet he will never ban them even when I report them. I am glad he is having a taste of what they always do to us. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

Says, not said.
Basic past tense taught in Primary 1, Shibuke doesn't know.
I'm sure, he is one of those who got 450 over 400 in UTME.
All these result forgers sef.
grin
You see why you guys are always dragging the bottom spot with northerners in any intellectual competition?
Most educated tribe from behind grin
How is "Tinubu said hi" a wrong sentence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
Seun has always been in the bad books of Obidients from time immemorial.... Same Seun that almost went physical with Peter Okoye of the Psquare in the wake of the last election, same Seun that is very bias in his nairaland, someone who tribalism and religion has eaten deep into that he even has to make mynd44 (a renowned tribal bigot) a moderator of nairaland.

But police actually fed him a part of his own flesh when he slapped an officer few months ago.... You can't fight Obidients and not disgrace yourself.
Look at what Wole soyinka has been reduced to by the northerners... A mere liar and someone without home training

Modified:
Before you rush to comment rubbish under this comment... Seun is Seun, whether Osewa or Kuti.
If you like reason with your brain, if you like reason with your d1ck or clit0ris

There is no pleasing you vermin.

Seun that has gone out of his way to cater for you autists?.

Nah Seun I blame

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

grin
You see why you guys are always dragging the bottom spot with northerners in anything that has to do with intellectual competition?

This one is still arguing.
You are a mental cripple.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:

This one is still arguing.
You are a mental cripple.
Lol... This one will keep failing jamb until he sits close to his son in the exam hall grin
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Afamed: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2023
I stand with Obidents. Kindly increase the volume

When you submit your platform to Obidents on a platter of emotions.

This is what you get.

Obidents, kindly increase the volume, I stand with you this time around

7 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
Seun has always been in the bad books of Obidients from time immemorial.... Same Seun that almost went physical with Peter Okoye of the Psquare in the wake of the last election, same Seun that is very bias in his nairaland, someone who tribalism and religion has eaten deep into that he even has to make mynd44 (a renowned tribal bigot) a moderator of nairaland.

But police actually fed him a part of his own flesh when he slapped an officer few months ago.... You can't fight Obidients and not disgrace yourself.
Look at what Wole soyinka has been reduced to by the northerners... A mere liar and someone without home training

Modified:
Before you rush to comment rubbish under this comment... Seun is Seun, whether Osewa or Kuti.
If you like reason with your brain, if you like reason with your d1ck or clit0ris

An obidient in all his glorious confusion 👆👆. grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol... This one will keep failing jamb until he sits close to his son in the exam hall grin

If your parents couldn't provide you with proper education, that is their problem.
But if you can't use Google, that is now your own problem.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Igwe9:

The seun in question is the one that owns NL and not seun Kuti

You get time. You guys should learn to treat these twerps as sources of entertainment and just enjoy yourselves with the A-grade comic relief thry provide. If not ingrained congenital confusion, someone would be confusing Seun Kuti with Seun Osewa.

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
:

See person 9 months grin

The funny thing is that this one's mother is somewhere expecting to benefit something good from this thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tollyboy5(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Brainless things won't understand what I did there... Am I suppose to be surprised? Is it not same people that voted a peeing machine
Lol i knew what you did. You applied your usual stvp1dity

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by austinvsb: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Abeg o make una no leave seun to the wolves to devour o. No matter what, He is still 'our' own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by aswani(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy
E be like say Seun don dey para. What he's experiencing is what happens to anyone who tries to pander to the Obi cult/mob (aka Obidients). Dem 'nattering nitwits' don bully our Seun (in spite of him steadily kissing their a$$es) sotay he seems to have had enough.

Am I the only one that can't wait to hear why Obidients hate him or does anyone know?

That's yet another lost Peter Obi vote in the unlikely event of a rerun that will include him. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by helinues: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2023
austinvsb:
Abeg o make una no leave seun to the wolves to devour o. No matter what, He is still 'our' own

Sorry na OHO him dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 / What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? / Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.