Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? (3880 Views)

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

So obi would have turned Nigeria to El Dorado overnight .

I have told you that you should erase the thought of an Ibo man ever ruling Nigeria .

These are some of the "political weapons" these politicians use to get what they want.... Low IQ things everywhere.
How Is igbo man not becoming president your personal problem now?
Or how does all the trash you wrote up there address my comment? Or do you go about making random comments below people's posts?
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lol the same competition where we always have more than 5 Yorubas in the top 10? grin

You have cerebral malaria. grin
Source please
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

These are some of the "political weapons" these politicians use to get what they want.... Low IQ things everywhere.
How Is igbo man not becoming president your personal problem now?
Or how does all the trash you wrote up there address my comment? Or do you go about making random comments below people's posts?

What can an Ibo man point to in his region to show he can offer Nigeria ?

Charity begins at home .

Concentrate on your backward and soon to be granted Biafra .

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Psady(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Odogwuzack:

What Seun don't understand is that as a Yoruba man, there is nothing you can do to please the Igbos.

They simply hate him for being a Yoruba and can only praise him temporarily when he goes against his own people.
Know this and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Axis313(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
It serves him right, that's what a vegetable man gets for arselicking. I cancelled him since the day he went after Tinubu supporters and banning them unnecessarily so as to be in the obidients good book. He made me so sad when he instructed his mod to come after me but gave soft landing to obidients even when they became very toxic and insulting people anyhow. I've washed my hands komot for his matter, they should do whatever they like to him.
Please remember one Yoruba proverb:Omo eni kii buru ka le fekun kpa je.Meaning:You cannot chase your stubborn child into leopard den to become the leopard's food.
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by 2mch(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2023
Lmaooo
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Scarrr: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Come for some home trainings kid, don't fail to bring that lying Prof with you
says someone from the tribe famously known for using sliding tackle to wake their parents 😄

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
It serves him right, that's what a vegetable man gets for arselicking. I cancelled him since the day he went after Tinubu supporters and banning them unnecessarily so as to be in the obidients good book. He made me so sad when he instructed his mod to come after me but gave soft landing to obidients even when they became very toxic and insulting people anyhow. I've washed my hands komot for his matter, they should do whatever they like to him.
Seun really dealt with us for supporting Tinubu. It serves him right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Scarrr:
says someone from the tribe famously known for using sliding tackle to wake their parents 😄
At least we still have parents to wake up.... Unlike the tribe that's known for harvesting and auctioning their parents' skulls
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2023
ehen na....playin nice with this people is rubbish and very dangerous....

playin nice,playin nice sotey their eze wanted to invite ipob to lagos....

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Balogunodua(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Seun neva see anytin...we told him so.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Balogunodua(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2023
tsdarkside:
ehen na....playin nice with this people is rubbish and very dangerous....

playin nice,playin nice sotey their eze wanted to invite ipob to lagos....

They are headless mob of deluded mofos.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Scarrr: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

At least we still have parents to wake up.... Unlike the tribe that's known for harvesting and auctioning their parents skulls
says someone from the tribe with the biggest skull mining burst ever in the whole Africa... Okija shrine ppl🙄🤭.. who do crime reach una? Na dia una dey excel pass😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Balogunodua:

They are headless mob of deluded mofos.

we told seun from the start to dont pamper them....
he didnt listened....

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Balogunodua(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Serves him right, do you remember when he instructed mynd to come after us, that one pursued me everywhere and made me so sad because I wasn't doing anything bad but just supporting and praising Asiwaju. During that time ehn, If I greet person sef it's wahala but now I'm happy they are dealing with him, they should do whatever they like to him.

The dude goofed big time...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Balogunodua(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

we told seun from the start to dont pamper them....
he didnt listened....

Seun taught Tinubu would lose, so he wanted to be in Obi-dots good book in case Atiku wins.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Sharpsharp00123: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
I wish n pray the igbos can ruin the site maybe then he would have sense that they are insatiable

Prior to the election seun banned all Batist accounts n even created thread that nobody should insult d igbos but we must endure whatever they throw at us

Today the same Igbo he shielded then are giving him back to back problem

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Sharpsharp00123: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
austinvsb:
Abeg o make una no leave seun to the wolves to devour o. No matter what, He is still 'our' own
let them ruin him

Shebi dem don ban am for uae, I wish they crash his site so he can learn d hard way

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by kolawolemonsuru: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2023
IGBOBIDIOTS BIAFRAUDSTERS are shameless fools and sore losers, thinkin a 2ND CLASS LOWER PITOBI that came 3rd will become naija presido. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by TheFacelessMan: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:
The thing Seun is seeing now, we started warning him about it more than 10 years ago but all we got were insults and bans.

Seun needs to understand that you fight terror with superior terror. Let the terrorist understand that you are more dangerous and can inflict more damage. Then, the terrorist backs down.

The day I saw Seun lamenting that Nairaland was banned in the UAE due to reports by Obidients, I shook my head. Them just dey start with you. They will extend this nonsense to other places. They won't stop till they destroy you. We kuku warned you. Shebi you brought GRV here, go and tell him to talk to them and see if he answers you.

As for me, I, Okoyeeboz, on behalf of myself, my 15 and half Igbo girlfriends, my over 70 monikers, more than 300,000 cumulative likes, 20,000 shares and uncountable curses by Igbos, hereby endorse whatever Obidient decide to do to Seun.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:
The thing Seun is seeing now, we started warning him about it more than 10 years ago but all we got were insults and bans.

Seun needs to understand that you fight terror with superior terror. Let the terrorist understand that you are more dangerous and can inflict more damage. Then, the terrorist backs down.

The day I saw Seun lamenting that Nairaland was banned in the UAE due to reports by Obidients, I shook my head. Them just dey start with you. They will extend this nonsense to other places. They won't stop till they destroy you. We kuku warned you. Shebi you brought GRV here, go and tell him to talk to them and see if he answers you.

As for me, I, Okoyeeboz, on behalf of myself, my 15 and half Igbo girlfriends, my over 70 monikers, more than 300,000 cumulative likes, 20,000 shares and uncountable curses by Igbos, hereby endorse whatever Obidient decide to do to Seun.
Your last sentence explained who you are.... A joker, nothing more
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
wat is a seun?

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by MadamExcellency: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Igwe9:

The seun in question is the one that owns NL and not seun Kuti

When you refer to OBIdients, it primarily equates to 33% of Nigerians across ethnic divide including those (more than 50% ratio) in Diaspora and Abuja.

So it's ridiculous of Seun to use OBIdients which is far larger than any known Ethnic group in Africa.
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Poisonousman: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

I actually don't have any personal grudges against him, after all Omo wa no ni, he should just face the music alone.

You should know what always happen to pikin wey dem dey advise but they warunkin...

See this church rat dey feel funky.. seun just dey pity you... Him for end your existence here... You are a nuisance
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Fira09(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Oh, this is IyaebeTheGreat's account.
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fira09:

I'm IconicR and don't know what you are talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Omoawoke: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
RockHard:

cheesy
E be like say Seun don dey para. What he's experiencing is what happens to anyone who tries to pander to the Obi cult/mob (aka Obidients). Dem 'nattering nitwits' don bully our Seun (in spite of him steadily kissing their a$$es) sotay he seems to have had enough.

The silliest thing Seun did was creating an apology thread. We told him they will troll him for decades

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by helinues: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Poisonousman:

See this church rat dey feel funky.. seun just dey pity you... Him for end your existence here... You are a nuisance

Sebi after removing me, I will stop eating or stop making money as dem dey share money for NL?

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Okoyiboz3: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

grin grin grin

That guy lacks emotional intelligence and maturity.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by aswani(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fira09:

IyaebeTheGreat is sorely missed. I hope she is back soon if not already. Her blood dey too hot sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheading A Victim / Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? / Opposition Cannot Spoon-Feed The Government - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.