Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? (3866 Views)

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Afamed: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2023
austinvsb:
Abeg o make una no leave seun to the wolves to devour o. No matter what, He is still 'our' own

Make them chop am raw, next time, he will learn how to apply wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2023
austinvsb:
Abeg o make una no leave seun to the wolves to devour o. No matter what, He is still 'our' own
They should devour him and I go chop inside his flesh. A child that wakes his elders from a sleep with a kick and a scorned face should be left alone to dance to the music. When your hair is bushy, you take it home for trimming, he should take his hair to obidients for trimming and I'm glad they've started trimming it for him with a broken bottle

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Odogwuzack: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Okoyiboz3:
The thing Seun is seeing now, we started warning him about it more than 10 years ago but all we got were insults and bans.

Seun needs to understand that you fight terror with superior terror. Let the terrorist understand that you are more dangerous and can inflict more damage. Then, the terrorist backs down.

The day I saw Seun lamenting that Nairaland was banned in the UAE due to reports by Obidients, I shook my head. Them just dey start with you. They will extend this nonsense to other places. They won't stop till they destroy you. We kuku warned you. Shebi you brought GRV here, go and tell him to talk to them and see if he answers you.

As for me, I, Okoyeeboz, on behalf of myself, my 15 and half Igbo girlfriends, my over 70 monikers, more than 300,000 cumulative likes, 20,000 shares and uncountable curses by Igbos, hereby endorse whatever Obidient decide to do to Seun.

What Seun don't understand is that as a Yoruba man, there is nothing you can do to please the Igbos.

They simply hate him for being a Yoruba and can only praise him temporarily when he goes against his own people.

8 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
It serves him right, that's what a vegetable man gets for arselicking. I cancelled him since the day he went after Tinubu supporters and banning them unnecessarily so as to be in the obidients good book. He made me so sad when he instructed his mod to come after me but gave soft landing to obidients even when they became very toxic and insulting people anyhow. I've washed my hands komot for his matter, they should do whatever they like to him.

He cucked big time.

He was afraid of their BLM arm who threatened to have NL removed from Google search engine .

Seun was trying to protect his business in a very toxic and intolerant woke web industry that has since gone full leftoid .

The cancel mob in the Obidient movement are a pampered force because of their wokeism.

At one time , long before Obidients ,Seun went all woke on twitter to be in the good books of the woke mafia that control the tech world.

It's like Hollywood where the 13th tribe can cancel anyone from working if you go against them.

The Obidient mob are the online Chekas of Big Tech Jew media .

They are a protected class and the favourite pet apes of tptb.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Alot... Something Wole soyinka and 90% of people from his tribe don't know

We iz home trained and shitz.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2023
Odogwuzack:

What Seun don't understand is that as a Yoruba man, there is nothing you can do to please the Igbos.

They simply hate him for being a Yoruba and can only praise him temporarily when he goes against his own people.
And you hate Obi because of what?.... Did he kill your father? Is he the cause of your poverty or sickness?.... You hate him simply because he is Igbo
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by juman(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Common!
Ignore them!!

1 Like

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

We iz home trained and shitz.

More like parks and garages trained
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

More like parks and garages trained

You don't get it .

It's meant for you hypocrites like you who accuse others of what you are a thousand times guilty of.

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by juman(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
They hate all Nigerians not Seun alone.
So leave them dwell in their fathomed misery hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
juman:

And for this they will never be given the opportunity to smell power ever again

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You don't get it .

It's meant for you hypocrites who accuse others of what you are a thousand times guilty of.
We may be a thousand times guilty of them... But raise that number by power 2, then we are talking about you
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2023
juman:
Yes.. same way Ilorin people also hate you people. Why always you?
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

And for this they will need ever be given the opportunity to smell power ever again
Show me how having Tinubu as your president improved your personal standard of living
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Show me how having Tinubu as your president improved your personal standard of living

At least he won't be pushing any Zionist crap on the polity

Even though I didn't vote for Tinubu, he is a million times better than that your tribal champion Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

We may be a thousand times guilty of them... But raise that number by power 2, then we are talking about you

Nah so.

"Yes we are cannibals but not only us practice cannibalism" excuse.

I see this excuse all the time.

You are what you are and nothing you say or do to deflect to others will change my perception until you accept your faults and repent from it.

4 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Scarrr: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:
Seun has always been in the bad books of Obidients from time immemorial.... Same Seun that almost went physical with Peter Okoye of the Psquare in the wake of the last election, same Seun that is very bias in his nairaland, someone who tribalism and religion has eaten deep into that he even has to make mynd44 (a renowned tribal bigot) a moderator of nairaland.

But police actually fed him a part of his own flesh when he slapped an officer few months ago.... You can't fight Obidients and not disgrace yourself.
Look at what Wole soyinka has been reduced to by the northerners... A mere liar and someone without home training

Modified:
Before you rush to comment rubbish under this comment... Seun is Seun, whether Osewa or Kuti.
If you like reason with your brain, if you like reason with your d1ck or clit0ris
further proof Obedients are dull

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Nah so.

"Yes we are cannibals but not only us practice cannibalism" excuse.

I see this excuse all the time.

You are what you are and nothing you say or do to deflect to others will change my perception until you accept your faults and repent from it.
You are a reflection of your warped perception. Who even need it changed? Rest kid... You are very inconsequential
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

At least he won't be pushing any Zionist crap on the polity

Even though I didn't vote for Tinubu, he is a million times better than that your tribal champion Obi.
Standard of living is what I asked and not all the jargons you wrote up there. Guess what fvck Obi... I don't do politics
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Standard of living is what I asked and not all the jargons you wrote up there. Guess what fvck Obi... I don't do politics

Standard of living ?

How did Obi improve standard of living for Anambra people ?

Same thief that stole their federal allocations and diverted it to his personal portfolio which no one can account for it ?

Show us how he improved the standard of living in his useless state.

6 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Scarrr:
further proof Obedients are dull
Come for some home trainings kid, don't fail to bring that lying Prof with you
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Standard of living ?

How did Obi improve standard of living for Anambra people ?

Same thief that stole their federal allocations and diverted it to his personal portfolio which no one can account for it ?

Show us how he improved the standard of living in his useless state.
How does Obi not winning the election improved your personal standard of living? Let's start the argument this way
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

How does Obi not winning the election improved your personal standard of living? Let's start the argument this way

Future tense .

He did not win. Will never win any election and no Ibo man in future will ever win.

Charity begins at home.

Show us his legacy in Anambra Una no fit .

We can not fall for useless Okoro propaganda .

7 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Odogwuzack: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

And you hate Obi because of what?.... Did he kill your father? Is he the cause of your poverty or sickness?.... You hate him simply because he is Igbo

Yorubas are only reciprocating the hate on Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Odogwuzack: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

grin
You see why you guys are always dragging the bottom spot with northerners in any intellectual competition?
Most educated tribe from behind grin
How is "Tinubu said hi" a wrong sentence?

Mention one of those intellectual competitions in which Yorubas are dragging bottom with the Northerners. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Future tense .

He did not win. Will never win any election and no Ibo man in future will ever win.

Charity begins at home.

Show us his legacy in Anambra Una no fit .

We can not fall for useless Okoro propaganda .
This one is still wandering in the forest of ignorance.
Need not say your standard of living has depreciated terribly in recent time. You think I'm one of your senseless kind?
I don't do Obi, Atiku or even Tinubu arguments... They are of course products of the same society that breed people like you... Now imagine what will happen if people like you ascend to power(highly impossible though). Get someone as idle as you are to start going around looking for a fellow man's legacy while exhausting his life's expectancy.
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by AntiMarxist: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

This one is still wandering in the forest of ignorance.
Need not say your standard of living has depreciated terribly in recent time. You think I'm one of your senseless kind?
I don't do Obi, Atiku or even Tinubu arguments... They are of course products of the same society that breed people like you... Now imagine what will happen if people like you ascend to power(highly impossible though). Get someone as idle as you are to start going around looking for a fellow man's legacy will exhausting his life's expectancy.

So obi would have turned Nigeria to El Dorado overnight .

I have told you that you should erase the thought of an Ibo man ever ruling Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Absuchat(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Mention one of those intellectual ompetitions in which Yorubas are dragging bottom with the Northerners. grin
Jamb
Waec
And
Neco

You asked for one, now you have 3... Thank me later
Re: Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? by Odogwuzack: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Absuchat:

Jamb
Waec
And
Neco

You asked for one, now you have 3... Thank me later

Lol the same competition where we always have more than 5 Yorubas in the top 10? grin

You have cerebral malaria. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000 / Akingbola Returns, May Report To Efcc Today / Arisekola Alao Woos Son Abdullah Alao For Oyo Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.