Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl (4725 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by advanceDNA: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2023
finegirl233:

Whatever bruv
Now run along

Cool....u ddnt get triggered today...

i guess u are not having a bad day today....

cheesy grin
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Cool....u ddnt get triggered today...

i guess u are not having a bad day today....

cheesy grin
Hot..... i am getting triggered today...

i guess you don't know your stup*d mentions are giving me a bad time already today...

cheesy grin
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
finegirl233:

Hot..... i am getting triggered today...

i guess you don't know your stup*d mentions are giving me a bad time already today...

cheesy grin

Sigh..... nor vex ma
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
finegirl233:

GTFO my mention, i'm not responsible for the directionless and pathetic life you are living.

Don't be emotional please.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by seniorgozman(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2023
You that is banging your neighbour, should we trust you? Can't you close her legs and shock the Devil for once
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Johnholt909: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
OP, how did you know that she’s engaged?
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh..... nor vex ma
We gud bruv, have a great day
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2023
AndroidAI:

Don't be emotional please.
Look at this thing, is it your emotional?
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2023
finegirl233:

Look at this thing, is it your emotional?

Hunty sorry oh cheesy
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Adachizzy(f): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Nasri100:

You see a typical Nigerian women. They will never take accountability. Always moaning and crying.

OP is revealing what he experienced head on. A Girl who is selling her man fake love while banging a friend. Hows his head messed up? This is reality. He experienced it. Its seen. Not imagined. Reality.

Isn't that what you girls like to do though? Find a boyfriend who will be providing your romantic needs while you rent your V a gina to other bad boys outside. Some girls even go do gang bangs.

In the end you girls always win because there will always be a simp to kneel and ask for your hand in marriage. While you act like an innocent damsel and say Yes.

Person wey guys don release sperm for her head grin grin grin grin
Because the girls you been with rented their punanis to other guys whilst you were with them doesnt mean every other lady's like that. When next you're making such outrageous statement, personalize it to the women with and around you...don’t talk when your brain is disconnected.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nasri100(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Adachizzy:

Because the girls you been with rented their punanis to other guys whilst you were with them doesnt mean every other lady's like that. When next you're making such outrageous statement, personalize it to the women with and around you...don’t talk when your brain is disconnected.

You see that there's nothing in that brain of yours. Absolutely nothing.

We are both in the same thread of a man complaining how a girl is cheating on her boyfriend with him yet you are talking about personalizing it to the women with and around me.

The girl in the said topic, is she also with and around me too? MUMU grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Slynation(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are expecting responsibility from a woman??

Hahahahahahah.....

Two things women are allergic to...

Bills and being responsible for their action
My bad...I honestly forgot...!! cheesy
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Adachizzy(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Nasri100:

You see that there's nothing in that brain of yours. Absolutely nothing.

We are both in the same thread of a man complaining how a girl is cheating on her boyfriend with him yet you are talking about personalizing it to the women with and around me.

The girl in the said topic, is she also with and around me too? MUMU grin

Isn't that what you girls like to do though? Find a boyfriend who will be providing your romantic needs while you rent your V a gina to other bad boys outside. Some girls even go do gang bangs.

Who made this general degrading statement? What do you mean by “Isn't that what you girls like to do?”
Are you crazy? You just come on NL to make conflicting statements, forgetting you have that gender, with and around you.

My response to your idiotic self is based on this senseless comment of yours.
You just open mouth waa, I pity you.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Pathfinder2090: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2023
Good job OP
I said it before
Nigerian girls are very useless…all of them
Trust them at your own peril 🥲
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nasri100(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Adachizzy:

Who made this general degrading statement? What do you mean by “Isn't that what you girls like to do?”
Are you crazy? You just come on NL to make conflicting statements, forgetting you have that gender, with and around you.

My response to your idiotic self is based on this senseless comment of yours.
You just open mouth waa, I pity you.

You are really senseless.

Who made a conflicting statement? Are you sure this Adachizzy fool knows the definition of words shes using grin grin

I was replying to your earlier comment when you said this:

"personalize it to the women with and around you...don’t talk when your brain is disconnected."

This is absolute jargons cause the OP has faced this and i have too from far away Nigeria so anything about personalization is out of the window.

Madam you better tell the nigga you are dating right now the truth that you are still f ucking your ex and some of your male friends
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Adachizzy(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2023
Nasri100:

You are really senseless.

Who made a conflicting statement? Are you sure this Adachizzy fool knows the definition of words shes using grin grin

I was replying to your earlier comment when you said this:

"personalize it to the women with and around you...don’t talk when your brain is disconnected."

This is absolute jargons cause the OP has faced this and i have too from far away Nigeria so anything about personalization is out of the window.

Madam you better tell the nigga you are dating right now the truth that you are still f ucking your ex and some of your male friends
If the women around you are hoes, say it. Don't come here to display your foolishness.
Osi tell that nigga😂😂
Kpele, dear.
You need help.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nasri100(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Adachizzy:

If the women around you are hoes, say it. Don't come here to display your foolishness.
Osi tell that nigga😂😂
Kpele, dear.
You need help.

You are still contradicting yourself and it isn't even funny cause this is not my fight. I feel bad texting you on this app. Its not even my fight.

My fight as a Man is to make money & get in shape. I am doing that well and i cant fail on this cause society will show me no respect.

Then later i will have to face a difficult task of finding a virgin to become the mother of my unborn child in my late 30s. I hope i win cause most women of these our times are a disgrace.

The OP has said his experience. I did too. There are countless threads of women cheating while in relationships and even marriage so this is no longer about me, Ada.

What you need to do for me is to make sure if you dating right now, focus on your nigga alone. No man is going to take you serious if he knows you are renting your precious V a gina up and down.

Be safe, i wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Bellotelli: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Tonytonex:
I come here to read comments.
Only females are commenting.
And dem no like wetin the OP yern.
That's because most of em are guilty of it, and it hurts them whenever someone talks about their crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by MechanicMike: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Godwin5766:
you no get sense at all

So BECUZ u don't have moiney to toast Nigerian women, u abuse them...corrrrrect?. Shame on u for BEGGGING for womens, shame for u for being broke, shame for u for not being able to toast women ..shame on u for disgrasing Nigeria & son,shame on u for lacccccking swaaaasgaaa!!!!(no oofense) angry

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Obaaderemi2: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Adachizzy:
OP, jokes apart, you can never have a happy marriage. Your head and mind is so messed up hence you can never believe anything a woman tells you, now or later. I pity whoever you’ll be with, now or later.
I hope you don’t have a woman too, cos if you do, you are no different from the girl you’re banging.
Also, going down with someone you just entered her room and mistakenly touched, you are so cheap!
I don't know why you are abusing the man. The lesson in his story is that you ladies should stop selling yourselves cheaply to men. Almost all men will make fun of you behind your back after sleeping with you unless you are their wife. The Op has nothing to pay for instead it's the cheap slut that would pay by losing a man that respects her.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by NBAjunior: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Urchman27:
Trusting Nigeria girl lol.
I was banging one on Sunday and she was swearing asking me not to share her with another girl that she will never Bleep another guy.guess what on Monday night she went and bang another nigga

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by benqo01(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Begging a Nigerian girl not to cheat on you is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life

And for the girls here blaming the OP where is d faithfulness on her part? I thought they said women don't cheat

Both of Dem should take d blame but the lady Is so stupid

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Karlifate: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2023
benqo01:
Begging a Nigerian girl not to cheat on you is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life

And for the girls here blaming the OP where is d faithfulness on her part? I thought they said women don't cheat

Both of Dem should take d blame but the lady Is so stupid

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Keeps Lying He Is In America. He Asked Me To Send Him 3k This Morning / Anonymous Reveals Why Mohbad Was Killed Plus Info About Davido & Those Involved / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.