Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl (4724 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by TheSourcerer: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Candidlady:
Talk bout joblessness

Op you are so jobless.. as a man you are eavesdropping on your neighbor's activities..

Men and their uselessness is something one should study
(moving on from the generalised insult) the OP thinks because he has a slut as a neighbour means all Nigerian women are sluts, he really should grow up , she's basically using him for sex , I'm sure even when he is not horney , and as the husband he is what I call a Jerry ( they live in blissful ignorance ,no matter the evidence they like their bubble) so yeah . Hey Candid smiley
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Whocup(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nasri100:

You see a typical Nigerian women. They will never take accountability. Always moaning and crying.

OP is revealing what he experienced head on. A Girl who is selling her man fake love while banging a friend. Hows his head messed up? This is reality. He experienced it. Its seen. Not imagined. Reality.

Isn't that what you girls like to do though? Find a boyfriend who will be providing your romantic needs while you rent your V a gina to other bad boys outside. Some girls even go do gang bangs.

In the end you girls always win because there will always be a simp to kneel and ask for your hand in marriage. While you act like an innocent damsel and say Yes.

Person wey guys don release sperm for her head grin grin grin grin

I don't understand o.
I thought we all agreed that SEX does not equate LOVE, and a person can have sex with anyone but they know who their heart belongs to.

Also, he never mentioned the guy coming around. Maybe it's a long distance relationship hence the "please don't cheat on me" anthem.
I think the girl loves her man. The OP is just the available option to cure konji.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

You want to know how religion got injected? Because it's the bane of all superstitions, and the most common viewpoint of people. When you keep saying they will pay one way or another, it became obvious. Now ask yourself, why all these explanation? You don't owe a stranger like me an atom of explanation. I will leave you for now, before you start spewing your secrets without knowing. I tend to have that effect on people.
You are thinking too big of yourself. "I tend to have that effect on people" my ugly buttt.

This is my last reply to you
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adachizzy:
OP, jokes apart, you can never have a happy marriage. Your head and mind is so messed up hence you can never believe anything a woman tells you, now or later. I pity whoever you’ll be with, now or later.
I hope you don’t have a woman too, cos if you do, you are no different from the girl you’re banging.
Also, going down with someone you just entered her room and mistakenly touched, you are so cheap!

You are pained to attack the OP but not the girl in question?

Accountability no be your mate sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nasri100:

You see a typical Nigerian women. They will never take accountability. Always moaning and crying.

OP is revealing what he experienced head on. A Girl who is selling her man fake love while banging a friend. Hows his head messed up? This is reality. He experienced it. Its seen. Not imagined. Reality.

Isn't that what you girls like to do though? Find a boyfriend who will be providing your romantic needs while you rent your V a gina to other bad boys outside. Some girls even go do gang bangs.

In the end you girls always win because there will always be a simp to kneel and ask for your hand in marriage. While you act like an innocent damsel and say Yes.

Person wey guys don release sperm for her head grin grin grin grin
Your last line is not even weird bro.

The day I heard some guys say they actually urinate inside the babes' puna, I just weak!!! I mean, WTF!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AndroidAI(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

You are thinking too big of yourself. "I tend to have that effect on people" my ugly buttt.

This is my last reply to you

Now she's hurt grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Urchman27(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Trusting Nigeria girl lol.
I was banging one on Sunday and she was swearing asking me not to share her with another girl that she will never Bleep another guy.guess what on Monday night she went and bang another nigga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by shege45: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
Battlefield2:
I have this neighbour,she lives opposite my Flat.....she is an average girl,jovial and all that

She has a fiance that is very insecure, I mean this guy calls her like 15times in a day, pleading the girl not to cheat on her and the girl keeps assuring the guy he won't

The reason I said you should never trust any lady is that I fvck this girl almost every time.
The first time was when I entered her room and I touched her,she told me she loves my hand that its so soft, and she pleaded with me to touch her again....ever since then,its bang, bang, bang.

She will call me,strip herself naked,plead with me to massage her body, I touch every part of her, I mean EVERY part, even places I know her fiance may not have touched and after that,its bang bang......then after we clean up,she calls her man, and they both do their lovey lovey stuff and then off to bed and I crash in my own apartment

Yesterday night was no different, the guy requested for a video call,they did their thing and bid eachoda goodnight and she begged me for the "touch" again....After that,I fvcked her and littered her bed with plenty cvm before picking my shirt and heading to my flat to sleep

This early morning,the guy has called again and they are busy doing their lovey lovey stuff again

Do not trust ladies......If you do, you are setting yourself up for immature death....I swear, MOST of them are hoes.
abeg anonymously text the guy. Save the guy. Or if you can’t just get the number and give me. You just act surprised. These girls won’t learn if we don’t teach them. Na so my own do me. I go Dey call weyre, after call she go collect dick. It took my 3 years to find out

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by shege45: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Urchman27:
Trusting Nigeria girl lol.
I was banging one on Sunday and she was swearing asking me not to share her with another girl that she will never Bleep another guy.guess what on Monday night she went and bang another nigga
giv us gist na. Y u go Dey hoard am
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by shege45: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adachizzy:
OP, jokes apart, you can never have a happy marriage. Your head and mind is so messed up hence you can never believe anything a woman tells you, now or later. I pity whoever you’ll be with, now or later.
I hope you don’t have a woman too, cos if you do, you are no different from the girl you’re banging.
Also, going down with someone you just entered her room and mistakenly touched, you are so cheap!
shuuu. The woman no get control?
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by AntiTerrorist: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tonytonex:
I come here to read comments.
Only females are commenting.
And dem no like wetin the OP yern.
It's because they are guilty. OP is exposing them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by thesilentman(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
No man owns any woman like she's a pair of shoes.At least not until she has lost every bit of her sexual market value and little to no man wants her-THE SILENT MANo man owns any woman like she's a pair of shoes.At least not until she has lost every bit of her sexual market value and little to no man wants her-THE SILENT MAN
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by marsup: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
What does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
marsup:
What does that make you?
Water!
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by marsup: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Battlefield2:

Water!
Continue flowing until you dry up. grin
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Tunde835(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
labake1:
Immature OP
See you see soldier that will teach you lesson. Continue touching
Excuse us cause you're obviously so mature
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Englishisamust: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Op kudos to u. U have to bleep her the more, the boyfriend is one of those useless simps bringing the male gender backward, imagine begging a nigeria woman not to cheat on him. Even some fishes get brain more than some women. As far she is not a virgin then she is a single mom figure.
If i will use my money to wed any useless woman, then i will go and donate the money to opharnage home.
'Fish brains gender' very very useless to nature'
The ones above me will not like it because they are also guilty.

grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

I dont understand how you successfully inject religion into this topic.
Calling me names online is not fair please. For the past 2-3months, i attended church once which was a thanks giving this last sunday. My little kiosk use to get patronage mostly on sundays so i dont go to church regulary.
No one knew me in the church apart from my relatives here, that is to tell you that i am not what you are trying to paint me.
I left abj last year and it was same over there, church is not my thing too much cux i believe God did not have a religion. I'm saying too much here already.
Btw, i'm not looking for validation from you about my life, your opinion about me can not add a single dime to my bank account so get your facts right sir.

Why cant u resist the urge to shalayé..??
U are letting a total stranger make u confess about ur person life....u women....small matter too dey trigger una
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Slynation(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Adachizzy:
words like this shouldn't be used on a man because no matter how you view it, women are the gatekeepers of sex, so put the blame on her for falling so cheap just because of soft hands...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
finegirl233:

I dont understand how you successfully inject religion into this topic.
Calling me names online is not fair please. For the past 2-3months, i attended church once which was a thanks giving this last sunday. My little kiosk use to get patronage mostly on sundays so i dont go to church regulary.
No one knew me in the church apart from my relatives here, that is to tell you that i am not what you are trying to paint me.
I left abj last year and it was same over there, church is not my thing too much cux i believe God did not have a religion. I'm saying too much here already.
Btw, i'm not looking for validation from you about my life, your opinion about me can not add a single dime to my bank account so get your facts right sir.
You must be very bad in keeping secrets...small thing, you have started singing already.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by 1Sharon(f): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2023
You are her side dude and you aren't ashamed.

Work on getting your own serious relationship instead of ruining a happy home.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Tonytonex(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2023
grin
AntiTerrorist:
It's because they are guilty. OP is exposing them.
grin grin
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by HamOz: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
I have this neighbour,she lives opposite my Flat.....she is an average girl,jovial and all that

She has a fiance that is very insecure, I mean this guy calls her like 15times in a day, pleading the girl not to cheat on her and the girl keeps assuring the guy he won't

The reason I said you should never trust any lady is that I fvck this girl almost every time.
The first time was when I entered her room and I touched her,she told me she loves my hand that its so soft, and she pleaded with me to touch her again....ever since then,its bang, bang, bang.

She will call me,strip herself naked,plead with me to massage her body, I touch every part of her, I mean EVERY part, even places I know her fiance may not have touched and after that,its bang bang......then after we clean up,she calls her man, and they both do their lovey lovey stuff and then off to bed and I crash in my own apartment

Yesterday night was no different, the guy requested for a video call,they did their thing and bid eachoda goodnight and she begged me for the "touch" again....After that,I fvcked her and littered her bed with plenty cvm before picking my shirt and heading to my flat to sleep

This early morning,the guy has called again and they are busy doing their lovey lovey stuff again

Do not trust ladies......If you do, you are setting yourself up for immature death....I swear, MOST of them are hoes.
No one cheats more than a girl in a perfect relationship...trust me on this

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by MechanicMike: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:

angry
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by MechanicMike: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:

^^^^^ side effffect of rejection(no oofense) angry
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Slynation:
words like this shouldn't be used on a man because no matter how you view it, women are the gatekeepers of sex, so put the blame on her for falling so cheap just because of soft hands...

U are expecting responsibility from a woman??

Hahahahahahah.....

Two things women are allergic to...

Bills and being responsible for their action

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why cant u resist the urge to shalayé..??
U are letting a total stranger make u confess about ur person life....u women....small matter too dey trigger una
I'm having a bad time expecially that yesterday when the werey was pulling my leg. And yes, i'm that emotional type
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are expecting responsibility from a woman??
Hahahahahahah.....
Two things SOME women are allergic to...
Bills and being responsible for their action
Fixed
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2023
AndroidAI:

Now she's hurt grin
GTFO my mention, i'm not responsible for the directionless and pathetic life you are living.
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by advanceDNA: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2023
finegirl233:

I'm having a bad time expecially that yesterday when the werey was pulling my leg. And yes, i'm that emotional type

Thats means u are not a fine girl at all as ur moniker says.....only ugly girls get emotional and triggered over small things
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by Godwin5766(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2023
MechanicMike:

^^^^^ side effffect of rejection(no oofense) angry
you no get sense at all
Re: Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl by finegirl233: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Thats means u are not a fine girl at all as ur moniker says.....only ugly girls get emotional and triggered over small things
Whatever bruv
Now run along

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Keeps Lying He Is In America. He Asked Me To Send Him 3k This Morning / Anonymous Reveals Why Mohbad Was Killed Plus Info About Davido & Those Involved / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.