Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... (26000 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Collins0609(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
We will be cheating together
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Mtcheww, if you can't stay true to your partner then let them go than doing rubbish . For me I'll silently leave him and won't even make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Mide3367: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
>:*walkaway
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Treasure17(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
For me , cheating is a deal breaker.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Anny69: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
tempex88:
Forgive, prevent re-occurrence and forget.
Same thing I'll do. But before that I'll cry shege.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2023
cool I will ask questions to try to understand why, dont have time for drama and its important to talk about STDs. fascinating. grin

we can begin to talk about Stds, and try to understand wat it means. kiss

It means at least doing some medical tests.

Unperturbedpota:
When there's no content rubbish gets to front page

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by EmmaLege: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

But there won't be any peace and trust in the relationship or marriage anymore.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin

Omo 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, grin .....

I would even blame myself cuz if a Man is Enough in the Faculty of Manhood Your Women Shouldn't Cheat Ceteris Paribus !

Nevertheless Na Thief Wey no Wise Dem dey Steal His Wares .... grin

You think so?
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Burgerlomo: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
cool
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by mrblessed(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
You bring the roof down and end things immediately
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by brain54(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Break of trust…

The relationship can never be the same again.

I feel trust is the back bone of every relationship!

3 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by tfash96(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Nothing much than to totally bazooka the relationship... It's happened to me once

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Buy her more condoms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2023
D type of person i be, it's best u don't tell me, bury dat shìt inside..

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by fcbelle72(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Forgive him and move, one good turn deserves another

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Prenonjebose: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin
Very possible when dealing with a cunning and secretive woman.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by shaibu123: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2023
When you walk away from your current relationship because of cheating.How are you sure of the next one.
That's when maturity comes in.
The devil you know is better than angel you don't know.
Work on your relationship, find out why, if is from you or what is the reason.
Else you end up jumping from pillar to pole.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Prenonjebose: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2023
fcbelle72:
Forgive him and move, one good turn deserves another
One good turn deserves another!!!! Serious. It may eventually becomes a cycle of one good turn deserves another, until something gives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by jeromestarks: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2023
Hating aside. Let the truth be told.

If a woman cheats on you, do yourself and your family a favor and chase her outta your life.

If a man cheats on you, do yourself and your family a favor and forgive him because men are scarce out here. If you leave him because he cheated on you, you will die single and unhappy.
Many girls are currently regretting why they left their cheating boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Almiron: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2023
Move on.
Cheaters never change

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Unperturbedpota: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
SeriouslySense:
cool I will ask questions to try to understand why, dont have time for drama and its important to talk about STDs. fascinating. grin

we can begin to talk about Stds, and try to understand wat it means. kiss

It means at least doing some medical tests.

No one cares to know this 🤐
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by TheBillyonaire: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
I will forgive her or pretend to forgive them.

Then plan an execution style assasination of the man, in such a way that she can only suspect that I had a hand in it.

Then she will fear me forever.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by idonhammer: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Dear Seen Osewa

Happy birthday to you in advance.

May God keep on blessing you with success until you bench Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk

I wish you all the best (ODOGWU)
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by abobote: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
I will ask her to pack her things and leave my house, and there will be no going back
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Styluss: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
I accept and continue to chop and go
Melhome23:
What do you do when your partner confeases to cheating??
Watch the video below. Please SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you. Leave a comment for me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vohg_7_DLms
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Haba Madam Detective Dis one serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by ezechi242: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2023
continue enjoying her even after finding another girl.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Thanks smiley, but that sounds very reckless, black people spread a lot of infections because we can be very reckless, sleeping around will lead to some infection, as some say, they can walk away, which i think is the best,

My dear, you care, that's why you took that precious time of yours to say something, look at the statistics, infections are rampart.

At least care for your health.

Unperturbedpota:

No one cares to know this 🤐

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by qtguru(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2023
It depends, if she has been there for me like years and we went through stuff, I'll forgive, because I wasn't a saint when I was young and dating. but if I don't send her then I'll break it off.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Unperturbedpota: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Thanks smiley, but that sounds very reckless, black people spread a lot of infections because we can be very reckless, sleeping around will lead to some infection, as some say, they can walk away, which i think is the best,

My dear, you care, look at the statistics, infections are rampart.

No one cares to know this opinion
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by mekleelex200(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Forgive and do what is in ur mind, the world is too short to give urself headache.
BTW I dey miss NwaAmaikpe, wherever you are I am missing ur unconventional philosophy. I wish to meet you in person anyone that knows him can link me up with him please.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by southsouthking(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Only a Simp ends up forgiving a cheat.
The moment you forgive a cheat, He/She will end up cheating on you again.
Take this to the bank.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” / Does Body Count Actually Count? / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.