Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... (26015 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂 alpha man
Na "Ordinary Man" Bro grin

Small Maturities dey sha !
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na "Ordinary Man" Bro grin
You are an alpha man and good to know you are not a redpiller. 😂
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by EconFinance: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Billionaire means Wealthy Man Meanwhile Wealth Only Doesn't Define a Man ... There are More to Being a Man than Money & Assets ....

He Get Dick He Sabi Knack ... He Get Sense .. He has Time .. He Creates Time ... He Mature ..

Wealths Do not need all those thing ... Because Many Billionaire are Errand Boys For Politicians !

.....errand boys for politicians
That's deep
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Greystone: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Melhome23:
What do you do when your partner confeases to cheating??
Watch the video below. Please SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you. Leave a comment for me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vohg_7_DLms

End the relationship and move.
Even if you forgive, things can nver be the same again.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
So its true or not. shocked shocked
Unperturbedpota:

Is everything alright with you sir? Are you on any medication?
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Unperturbedpota: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
SeriouslySense:
So its true or not. shocked shocked

I take your answer to mean affirmative that you are indeed on medication for some mental disorder. You have my sympathy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by obaidan: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will thank her for her honesty and genuinelythank her for the good things she has done to/for me, i will table my terms for any loan given that she has to pay me and ask if my terms are comfortable for her, if i am the one owing her i will also give her my terms of paying back, then i will ask if she has any parting wording words to say to me...I will then tell her the relationship is officially over because once trust is broken, it is done....forgiven but can't be forgotten.. why would I be with a woman that anytime she's not around me, I have to imagine maybe she's making another mistake riding some other guy. From experience, during sex when penis slides out of a lady's vagina, 98 out of 100 times, the lady slides it back in themselves, I go just dey imagine say during that cheating episode, my woman had to put his penis back at some point....
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Thomasankara(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
[/color]when I find out myself or when she purposely confess,clarify please[color=#770077]
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
You are an alpha man and good to know you are not a redpiller. 😂
Lol grin ...
Redpillers are Small Boys That refused To Learn From Their Young Mothers(Women) grin ..

Women are Keys to Manhood ... You Can Never-Ever Cross From a Boy to a Man Without Being Tested & Aced Women's Antics... This is an Eternal Continuous Test To Ensuring Nature Gets the Best Men to Serve While Best Men Also Sire Their Women & Raise the Better Children if not ... Mumu Men Go Plenty Which is Not Good for Earth ... O lo Far grin

Adam was Love Struck With Eve na Ihm Make Him Chop Apple ... Nevertheless, He No Mean Say Make Ihm Hate Eve But He Would learn his Lessons Next Time to Stand his Ground Because Eve go still Bring Another Apple Come grin ... Na so Women Be cheesy ....

If Adam Be Redpiller, He For Create 48Laws Why Women Must Be Dealt with Wickedness grin

Redpillers Na Mad Small Adult-Boys That Have Suffered in the Hands of Women as a Result of Simping Instead of Now Growing to Becoming a Man They Decided to Hate their Teachers(Women) grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by tfash96(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
AgentGoat:

You caught her or she confessed?
She confessed when the conscience was eating her . It's not even that we talked to the part she just started confessing out of nowhere.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol grin ...
Redpillers are Small Boys That refused To Learn From Their Young Mothers(Women) grin ..

Women are Keys to Manhood ...

Adam was Love Struck With Eve na Ihm Make Him Chop Apple ... Nevertheless, He No Mean Say Make Ihm Hate Eve But He Would learn his Lessons Next Time to Stand his Ground Because Eve go still Bring Another Apple Come grin ... Na so Women Be cheesy ....

If Adam Be Redpiller, He For Create 48Laws Why Women Must Be Dealt with Wickedness grin

Redpillers Na Mad Small Adult-Boys That Have Suffered in the Hands of Women as a Result of Simping Instead of Now Growing to Becoming a Man They Decided to Hate their Teachers(Women) grin
😂😂😂 I read where you dealt with one(lumi) who tried to sweet talk into it but you ended up schooling the misguided boy. You really understand perfectly how to conquer a woman without being toxic which is what every man needs to learn,
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MuslimIgbo: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:

You still don't get the point. I understand and agree from your perspective.
Unfortunately majority of cheaters cheat codedly. How sure are you that your current partner isn't cheating on you? grin grin
It doesn't matter if someone is cheating on you or not. You can not always prevent humans from cheating on you.
The point is to try as much as possible not to allow it or condone it when you find out.
Most times, cheating should be unforgivable and the cheater should always be punished.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂 I read where you dealt with one(lumi) who tried to sweet talk into it but you ended up schooling the misguided boy. You really understand perfectly how to conquer a woman without being toxic which is what every man needs to learn,
grin ... you know that Boy ... Luminouz is an As.hew.o Boy in Ibadan ... He don Wreck Havoc There na still turn Redpiller grin .... Is that not Wickedness

How Could You Psycho-Fvck girls & Turn Their Brains Upside Down to Have Your Ways Only to Still Turn Around & Be Redpilling Women grin

That Boy Na Winch grin.. I wan Convert am Back to a Man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... you know that Boy ... Luminouz is an As.hew.o Boy in Ibadan ... He don Wreck Havoc There na still turn Redpiller grin .... Is that not Wickedness

How Could You Psycho-Fvck girls & Turn Their Brains Upside Down to Have Your Ways Only to Still Turn Around & Be Redpilling Women grin

That Boy Na Winch grin.. I wan Convert am Back to a Man grin
😂😂😂 please edit his monika, he's a toxic and an intense serious hater and I avoid his hate and toxicity. I really don't understand redpillers and their unnecessary hatred for women, nothing adds up.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by jclassiq(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
I flog them.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂 please edit his monika, he's a toxic and an intense serious hater and I avoid his hate and toxicity. I really don't understand redpillers and their unnecessary hatred for women, nothing adds up.
are You a Lady ?
Tot I was with a Dude cheesy ...

Na My Gee ... He was Just Lost ... I wan make He See This, Part of His Lessons ... He is a Fun Dude Anyway ...
He Just No Understand all the Redpill Nonsense... He sha Dey do Am unto Say Make Woman No Scam Am ...

Redpillers are Cowards, Na Cuz Dem dey Fear Na why Dem dey Create Billions Rule ....

You know some people Once Dem Wicked Dem, Dem Must Wicked Back ...
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by pacificom: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Infidelity is a serious offence in a relationship. Best thing is to call it quit.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Bellotelli: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
With me once the trust is broken, it can take years to be repaired or even never be repaired... Things won't be the same anymore and I'm always the curious type.

Once I get curious, I'll do anything to satisfy my curiosity... I've crossed the line few times before because of my curiosity... grin grin grin

And as a man, which one would you prefer? A yelling girlfriend or wife that's gonna be always nagging at you and reminding you of your affairs? Or a silent girlfriend or wife that's gonna be monitoring your every movement in silence? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why should it be the two options? Why can't i have a normal wife that would look beyond my flaws and accept me for the man that i am? Well, for me it's better to let the "sleeping dog be" than to confess rubbish. Let my confession be between me and my God.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
are You a Lady ?

Na My Gee ... He was Just Lost ... I wan make He See This, Part of His Lessons ... He is a Fun Dude Anyway ...
He Just No Understand all the Redpill Nonsense... He sha Dey do Am unto Say Make Woman No Scam Am ...

Redpillers are Cowards, Na Cuz Dem dey Fear Na why Dem dey Create Billions Rule ....

😂 he's a wicked soul, you don't just know that aspect of him. They are indeed cowards

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Gtwix: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
#Continue
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂 he's a wicked soul, you don't just know that aspect of him. They are indeed cowards
grin .. Have you meet any redpiller in Real Life Most na Online Oo .. In real Life they are still begging for Sex o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin .. Have you meet any redpiller in Real Life Most na Online Oo .. In real Life they are still begging for Sex o grin
Actually I've not, I believe it's mainly an online thing. They are just trying to counter nature which is impossible.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by 2016easy2017: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

But there won't be any peace and trust in the relationship or marriage anymore.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin

U mean a man can be lucky enough to have you like this and still cheat I can't bliv. U no get rival for beauty
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by crossbreedwears(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
I know all these bro. I sabi knack well, i get sense and small change but babe still cheated on me. No dey use that one judge at all! I sabi one babe wey dey die for one guy and the guy bo get anything.
DonroxyII:
Billionaire means Wealthy Man Meanwhile Wealth Only Doesn't Define a Man ... There are More to Being a Man than Money & Assets ....

He Get Dick He Sabi Knack ... He Get Sense .. He has Time .. He Creates Time ... He Mature ..

Wealths Do not need all those thing ... Because Many Billionaire are Errand Boys For Politicians !
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
really, wow. I hope for Holidays, where i can sit down with the family, Just like squirrels build good families. smiley

Good times and good people helps our mental health. cool
Unperturbedpota:

I take your answer to mean affirmative that you are indeed on medication for some mental disorder. You have my sympathy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Dicoomoba: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
They are talking about sane people
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I know all these bro. I sabi knack well, i get sense and small change but babe still cheated on me. No dey use that one judge at all! I sabi one babe wey dey die for one guy and the guy bo get anything.
You Can't Judge Yourself Bro ... Only Your Woman Fit Judge You ... grin ... There are Still Some Important Plug that You ain't Connecting ...

If Woman is a Vehicle, Man is the Mechanic ....

She Get Craze Wey Dey Worry am Wey She Herself No Know, Your Task is to Find Out & Fix It ....

If You Can't, Some will just Siddon dey look You like Weyrey Man While Some Will Carry Demself Go meet another Fixer ... E Deep Sha !

You are like a Key, She is a Hole ... If You are truly Her Key, No Any Other Keys Fit Open Her Except a Master Key(U No Dem Na, No Women Wey Dem no fit fvck Even Nun):

Most Women have Psychological Issues & Heavenly Desires, You Must Know How to Block the Gamma in Her Heads & Open New Frontier then Keep the Gamma Blocked Until Adaptations Sets in to Help You Automatically Continue Your Course Then She Twerks towards You ... Na OT ! ...

If You ain't Psychological, Nigerian Women Can be Difficult to Manage Trust Me ... Many are From Bad Abusive & Mentally Fvcked Background ... You must Cleanse the Dirts in Her Emotions ...

Some Believe Na only Money but You must Be a Problem Solver Mentally & Financially, Her Womb must twitch for you in Anticipation of Babies with You .... Na dat time she go dey disturb you with Marriage or Belle Whichever Comes First grin ... At this Point of Her Mental Journey With You, If You Drop Her A.ss & She Cursed You Na Sure Magnet ... E Go Catch You Because All Her Portals is Already Opened For You cheesy

Forget, Some Dudes Go dey Beat Some girls Blue Black & She will Still Stay With Him Night & Days ...

Life is Deep Only Few Understand the Hacks Same as Relationships with Women ... Those Who Understand the Hacks Have as Many Women attracted to them as Possible...

Women No Care, If One Man Understand Womanhood So Well, One Thousand Classical Women & One Thousand Unclassical Women Would Fight For His Attentions & Sire His Children Because His Children Would Make Up For The Care for The Mom ...

Women are Biologically Wired to Sire Children from Great Men grin ... Na Hacks From Their Subconscious Except She no See then She Would make do with what is Available grin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by OriginalCEO: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
There are lines that a lady should never cross. Being caught or confessing to cheating makes no difference in the pain that the man will go thru and the hatred afterwards
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Charly68: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
What the bible teaches is that he thay confesses and forsake his sin shall obtain mercy . But whosoever covers his or her sin shall not prosper. So forgive when a woman or man confesses their sin to you.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by luminouz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
are You a Lady ?

Lol, that girl that quoted you is iyaebe or rozz or whatever moniker she bears these days. She manipulated you into attacking me because she wanted my attention and I didn't give her. That's what the redpill is about,bro. Don't give attention to those who are undeserving. If you check her posts, you will see she has been on my diick for a while but I have always ignored IT.

N.B: I don't hate women bro. I just understand them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
luminouz:

Lol, that girl that quoted you is iyaebe or rozz or whatever moniker she bears these days. She manipulated you into attacking me because she wanted my attention and I didn't give her. That's what the redpill is about,bro. Don't give attention to those who are undeserving. If you check her posts, you will see she has been on my diick for a while but I have always ignored IT.

N.B: I don't hate women bro. I just understand them.
grin ..
I Don't Feel Manipulated Sha & I never attacked You Bro grin .....

If you see I sha dey rep You Noni ...

Comot that Redpill Thing Jhare ... A "Man" is Owkay... Aseju Leran Ileya, Turkey ti wa Owkay! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ..
I Don't Feel Manipulated Sha & I never attacked You Bro grin .....

If you see I sha dey rep You Noni ...

Comot that Redpill Thing Jhare ... A "Man" is Owkay... Aseju Leran Ileya, Turkey ti wa Owkay! cheesy

I hate turkey. Ileya meat is what I want grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Does Body Count Actually Count? / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.