Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu (40936 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / 2.4m Households To Benefit From FG’s Stimulus Package – Dr. Andrew Kwasari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
I beg make I take my own 8K go buy house for Banana Island, before inflation collect am for my hand!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
N8,000 cash is useless to a whole family

shut up..shebi jagaban is working why are you complaining? you don finally tire to defend him?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
12,000,000 is roughly 5% of the population, while Nigeria has over 70,000,000 population wallowing in abject poverty.

1..... N8,000 cannot cook a quality pot of soup.

2..... No single citizen will get a dime, because the money will be embezzled before it gets to the common man.

3.... Nigeria government careless of her citizens.

Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Germi9: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who dey advise this people sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Angrygoat: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Not even 200k. Wtf
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by talented321: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
So 8k is money to u for a family, poverty is bastard i swear.
oneMalik:
Gambling has turned your brain .

you no get sense again !

Na 8k you just ridiculed like that ... you're a fool and if you have problem with the govt , find a way to sort it out but on this , you're a MUMU person .

people need help and you're condemning one !

And you know you're one of those selfish and useless me me me me people o .

6 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by genkins(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benny90:

No worry Obi will add 3k to the 8k making it 11k just for the Igbos only 😊

U are still playing this ethnic bigotry.i hope it doesn't lead to genocide.how can u be hating people because of tribe?

6 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
How does this help this nation. Why glorifying borrowing to consume and not production? I swear to God. This man is an overhyped economic illiterate.

grin grin

The same nonsense Buhari was doing, is what Tinubu is continuing. Man wants to borrow 800million dollars so he can share 8K to 12million households for 6 months. Who in his right senses borrows money for consumption, ni tori olohun?!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
12 million x 8000 = 96,000,000,000

96 Billion to dollars = 120,093,072.00

Hmmm, this is so wrong.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by mauchiz: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
President Tinubu, please invest this money.
Federal government should have a farm that employs people in every state, delegate people to monitor it.
Open factories in all the states in Nigeria, monitor it.
This will provide employment opportunities and caution the effects of subsidy.

8000 will not work, tomorrow the hunger will continue.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Give it up for Baba Tinubu!
#RenewedHope.
which yeye hope....

3 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by judedwriter(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
8k 😅

What can 8k buy for a family to sustain them for 30 days?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by midehi2(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
I can predict these politicians with my eyes closed, same old of old, chai shame for this country cool

Well the agbadorians will celebrate him, its a big money to them, atleast ewa and bread is sure for 3 days cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by bdon12: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Only 6 months?
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Juju70(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dallar go soon reach 1500

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Kukutenla: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu is not as smart as people make it seem ? This was his palliative? Such a huge huge shame
I told y'all
Where is LegendHero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Passionate1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Una deserve 8k . . Revolt or shut d hell up. .

4 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

I told y'all
Where is LegendHero

you no go see am for here, anyway i dash lhordspy and leodeking my own 8k make them share

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
talented321:
So they can't use the fuel subsidy money to create any meaningful job for nigerian youths and this is what they think will benefit the citizens. What is 8k?, what can 8k buy in this present nigeria, i just pity petty civil servants sufferring and smilling chaiiiiiiiii smh''

Tinubu and APC have so many uplifting programmes for communities, petrol subsidy aside.

Do not make petrol subsidy the focus. The proposal for 8,000 a month for 6months is one out of many in pipeline. It will take patience and perseverance from citizens. The govt also need to move in quick steps and help uplift people burdened by these hardships.

One thing I can say is that communication from the Administration is poor. Social welfare is not a political strategy, therefore their intentions and timelines need to be laid out....not hidden. I am sure I can help this administration put out very solid information and keep hope alive for many of our people wondering when their own relief will be rolled out.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Kukutenla: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

We can't afford another looting bonanza in this country.

Palliatives should be inform

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

> Increment in minimum wage.

> Tax reduction for manufacturing businesses already operating in Nigeria.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourages production.
Stop telling lies. When did Jonathan dash people pittance every month?

7 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hope it is well administered, most times majority of this will end up in the north to the detriment of the south.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by david22uu(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
NIgeria and Stomach Infrastructure
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by zagaina(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

Jonathan tried it and it failed, Buhari tried it and it failed. Tinubu should not end up like those two.

How wish people like you will be head of our government.

>A scheme to convert 1000 public taxis to CNG from petroleum engines at half the price across the federation and Making CNG readily available

>Create Industrial zones in the six geo political zone and encourage manufacturing of Agro products by giving tax holidays for a five year period for prospective investors.

>Grant Solar companies like SUNKING tax breaks and finance in other to reduce the cost of those solar kits for homes and small businesses (This takes care of generators to an extent)

> Funds to encourage state governments to procure big luxurious buses for cheap transportation.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourages production. [/quote]
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by greenandy: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bunkum. As N8000 is now US $7. This APC has continued to make Nigeria remain the poverty capital of the earth.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Kukutenla: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

you no go see am for here, anyway i dash lhordspy and leodeking my own 8k make them share
Bro pls how much agbado and cassava can 8k buy?
Just asking for them

5 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by PlutoChief: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
For what exactly?

(Cassava, garri, ewa...... Ooooiiin)

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by zagaina(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
don't like this type of palliatives. It's definitely going to end up in some people's pockets.

How wish people like you will be head of our government.

Those palliatives are not only very different from our regular approach but they also encourages production. [/quote]
People like you should Head of our government.
Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Omoawoke: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

shut up..shebi jagaban is working why are you complaining? you don finally tire to defend him?

I’m not a zombie, when it doesn’t make sense, I won’t pretend it does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Taigaban: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
This program did not work before so it's not going to work now. That money will end up in the pockets of few politicians and their families. At the very end the purpose of this program defeated.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
How can I get my own?

President Tinubu, please make sure it goes round all the regions becaus all the time it goes to the north leaving south out of the benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by Feggie3: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

Without supporting Tinubu this is not a reasonable statement

Jobs cannot be created overnight. It takes time to create jobs and at any rate government cannot employ everyone.
This is intended to provide political/palliative relief to the poorest in society IMMEDIATELY.
Jobs can only be created in the medium to long term . Not tomorrow

Two there is no oil subsidy money anywhere to be repurposed.
The federal government budgeted for it till end of June but couldn't find the money and is actually owing NNPC . It has not Paid one kobo of subsidy this year and the debt on grou n is over 2 trillion.

Finally the money The Federal government has been using for subsidy is unconstitutional in the sense that subsidy is a federal government budget.whilst the money is federation no e.g. Which should be shared

So e.g Oil producing states are losing 13% derivation to fund subsidy

If subsidy money existed and is stopped
The FG will.only get about half and the rest MUST be shared to the states

So if you do the calculation going back you will discover how much The oil producing states have been cheated
You fuul... You said subsidy was removed so that he can use it to pay back international loans. And today he is borrowing again as means for palliative on hardship he created of which we know all the money will be relooted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rostikol:

Typical mentality colonised bodyguard for white colonial looters.

Yes they colonised America, and what happened to the original native Americans?

They were GENOCIDED, you blasted Moro.n.

Today you have a tiny remnant of them confined to ‘reservations’, like animals in a zoo!

Africans are only around today because of their strength and resilience, because we could easily have been destroyed like the native Americans, the Aztecs, and the Aborigines of Australia, all of whom were GENOCIDED by white invaders.

As for the Caribbean, their biggest country is Jamaica which has around 3 million people, and they are doing just okay, nothing spectacular. Some are poor like Haiti, Grenada etc.

Quit being a dumbass BODYGUARD for imperialist demons who murdered your ancestors.

And they may have invented the phone, but when they were savages in caves, Africans were busy discovering the mining of minerals and inventing iron smelting, mathematics, and algebra, without which there could NEVER be a phone today.

Chew on that next time your slave mentality and racial inferiority complex afflicts your colonised head.
You're just a frustrated slowpoke whose Nigeria condition has made miserable. The whites are not d cause of ur misfortune. D whites developed themselves and excelled. D whites colonized Brazil,Peru,infact all d latin America,and those areas are doing far better than Africa. Fools like u won't apportion blame on ur leaders who re used siphoning ur common wealth abroad and to marry many wives.

So its the whites that re also responsible for d demonic corruption in africa and all sorts of inhuman and barbaric occurrences.
You're just an effing retarddd. Done with u

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.