Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? (6693 Views)

What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

That’s not the fact bros
Your mindset can never change
I don’t have strength to argue with you

It's not that you don't have the strength to argue, it's that you don't have any points. You argument is baseless and predicated on sentiments. I have made lots of arguments with proof, please address them. Thanks.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Thank God it was a woman who create this senseless topic, only God knows what the comment section would look like if it were created by a black guy.

You aren't even tackling the senseless Op who created the topic, it this he-goat you chose to tackle 🥴
Because he made a comment that triggered me
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

It's not that you don't have the strength to argue, it's that you don't have any points. You argument is baseless and predicated on sentiments. I have made lots of arguments with proof, please address them. Thanks.
Who be this one again?
Another ugly African??
I will pass, arguing with ugly peeps can devalue my beauty

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

It’s still because of inferiority complex
I am more beautiful
African skin is a skin with melanocytes
I don’t tan my skin
My skin is healthy why I go Dey bleach my skin kwanu?

I am not ugly
Maybe you are
we r tlking about the majority of people
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Again, lying to yourself is free so feel free to continue doing it.

I get that you must be really ugly as a girl.
It doesn't mean every other person is ugly , so please stop this unnecessary generalisation.

When you want to compare , take the case of a rich black guy and a rich white dude.
And forget the stupid instance of Ngolo kante you made earlier.

I am talking someone born with wealth, you would understand that with money, you have access to more pampered treatment and healthy lifestyle

Better health care system
Proper diet
Improved quality of life , limited stress.

It's a pity people like you have low IQ, that's why you would just jump into unreasonable conclusions.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Thank God it was a woman who create this senseless topic, only God knows what the comment section would look like if it were created by a black guy.

You aren't even tackling the senseless Op who created the topic, it this he-goat you chose to tackle 🥴
black man with a big wide nose
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

No it's not. Ngolo Kante is very rich, but he is still objectively more physically unattractive than lots of poor black people. Same can be said of Ned nwoko, Tinubu and Oshiomole.

The mental gymnastics I see you all make just to justify a lie is actually funny to watch. Are you incapable of being honest?

You're the one being dishonest. You didn't mention men like Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, Kunle Remi, Alex Iwobi, even Alex Ekubo. It's the ugly ones you mentioned. Thief.

There are ugly famous white people too like Joe Biden, Donald Trump, George Bush etc.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Oh you be the OP, no vex no vex
Make I read your post again, cos I just skimmed through
Your point is whites are more attractive than blacks Abi?
How is my argument based on sentiments
See Aunty every skin colour is attractive, you can’t change my mindset with your write up, I’ve received compliments from whites too about my beauty, my hair, my dress so why would I feel attractiveness is mainly for the whites ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:

Balanced, symmetrical wide nose, honey.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:

If you had even a little bit of brains you would understand that the climatic condition of various regions affect the facial features of people.

But it's a pity you don't, I don't like to argue with morons , so fuvk off

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

Who be this one again?
Another ugly African??
I will pass, arguing with ugly peeps can devalue my beauty

Again, instead of making valid arguments, you choose to insult me, despite knowing nothing about how I look

It's funny how the same people who claim that whites aren't more physically attractive than them are the same people who are quick to resort to insulting the physical appearance of their fellow Africans whenever they are having an argument.

Why do you find physical appearance so important that you think calling me ugly will have any effect on me? Would calling Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ugly have any effect on her? A woman who has achieved more than most people would ever achieve even if they lived for 400 years?

White people have more physically attractive genetics than black people, hence why even if a very ugly black person has a child with a white person, their children will still look physically attractive. But this doesn't make a white person better than a black person. What makes an individual better than the other is what they do with their lives, not the physical features they were born with which they have no control over.

Looks don't matter. Admitting the truth won't kill you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
we r tlking about the majority of people
So majority of the whites are attractive and majority of the blacks(Africans) are ugly?
But why is this attractiveness only resonating towards the females alone? I mean why is it just African ladies wanting to do the extra to be like the whites like the bleaching of skin and wearing of straight hairs. Why ain’t African men trying to be like the white men? You know get their kinda hair, eyes, skin colour too or don’t they want to be attractive too? Don’t you want to be attractive?

My point is your fact isn’t true.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
GodWrites:

Babies have low self-esteem when they don't even have a sense of self? It's alright.

They were toddlers and older, not babies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

If you had even a little bit of brains you would understand that the climatic condition of various regions affect the facial features of people.

so its because of our climate we have this kind of noses and lips? grin grin
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

You're the one being dishonest. You didn't mention men like Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, Kunle Remi, Alex Iwobi, even Alex Ekubo. It's the ugly ones you mentioned. Thief.

There are ugly famous white people too like Joe Biden, Donald Trump, George Bush etc.

Now you are arguing something entirely different. Please learn to stay on course.

My comment was in response to the argument you made. You said the reason black people are ugly is because they are poor, hence why i made mention of ugly black people who are rich.

The people you made mention of in this above would still be considered attractive even if they didn't have money, which is in some ways a direct contradiction to your own initial argument.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Again, instead of making valid arguments, you choose to insult me, despite knowing nothing about how I look

It's funny how the same people who claim that whites aren't more physically attractive than them are the same people who are quick to resort to insulting the physical appearance of their fellow Africans whenever they are having an argument.

Why do you find physical appearance so important that you think calling me ugly will have any effect on me? Would calling Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ugly have any effect on her? A woman who has achieved more than most people would ever achieve even if they lived for 400 years?

White people have more physically attractive genetics than black people, hence why even if a very ugly black person has a child with a white person, their children will still look physically attractive. But this doesn't make a white person better than a black person. What makes an individual better than the other is what they do with their lives, not the physical features they were born with which they have no control over.

Just 4 sentences wey I write you don say I insult you
I am only using your word, you are arguing that whites are more attractive Abi? So in other words if you are an African then you ain’t attractive
The black couples giving birth to fine kids with good genetics are obviously aliens.

Don’t get me wrong dear, I am not insulting you
And Wetin carry Ngozi Iweala enter this talk now?🤣😂

What defines a person ugly? I think it’s unfair to use that word( and if you are trying to hit me for using it for you it’s because you support that Africans are ugly)

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

I’m not trying to say blacks are more attractive than whites neither am I agreeing with you
EVERY FVCKING RACE IS ATTRACTIVE

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
so its because of our climate we have this kind of noses and lips? grin grin

Yes slowpoke.

White peoples skin appears so , because of the low levels of sunlight especially in Nordic countries. The intensity is nothing compared to other Arabic or African countries

Their skin do not see the need to produce melatonin.

It's for the same reason that if a black fellow goes over there, they might appear lighter (even without bleaching)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Please explain how climatic conditions affect morphological features of people. You are quick to call people morons, but it's very likely that you are the slowpoke here.

Are you saying the climate has the ability to alter your genes? Last time I checked genetic mutation is what creates new characteristics, and these characteristics are selected through the long process natural selection.

Explain how the climate made white people have long blonde straight hair and blacks have curly short hair
Explain how climate made white people have pointed noses, and blacks wider noses.
Explain how the climate gave white people blue, green and hazel eyes while blacks had dark brown eyes

I am waiting, Mr Intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Hohenheim(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
How does one take a personal subjective opinion and try to make it an objective one?

Just because you find white people more attractive doesn't mean it's true for everyone.

Grow tf up

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Yes slowpoke.

White peoples skin appears so , because of the low levels of sunlight especially in Nordic countries. The intensity is nothing compared to other Arabic or African countries

Their skin do not see the need to produce melatonin.

It's for the same reason that if a black fellow goes over there, they might appear lighter (even without bleaching)

Lol. You should read a book. Knowledge is the antidote to ignorance.

Sunlight can darken your skin when you expose yourself to it, but the sunlight doesn't alter you genes. If a naturally light skinned woman sits all day in the sun and her skin gets darkened as result, when she gives birth her child will still inherit her natural light skin. Same way a dark skinned woman who bleaches will still pass on her dark skin genes to her children.

Get a book and read, thanks.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by GodWrites: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

They were toddlers and older, not babies undecided
Listen to yourself. Soon you will tell me that the toddlers had depression.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Please explain how climatic conditions affect morphological features of people. You are quick to call people morons, but it's very likely that you are the slowpoke here.

I am waiting, Mr Intelligent.

It would be a waste of time trying to educate someone like you who obviously isn't trying to learn but make mockery .
If you are so eager to learn, go to the internet it's free information available to everyone.

If only you could just read, you would not have typed the nonsense you wrote in the first place.

And most importantly if you had common sense, you would understand that beauty standards differ worldwide, so it's illogical to say one race is more pretty than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hohenheim:
How does one take a personal subjective opinion and try to make it an objective one?

Just because you find white people more attractive doesn't mean it's true for everyone.

Grow tf up

Please read my original post and my other responses to people. I am tired of repeating myself.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Lol. You should read a book. Knowledge is the antidote to ignorance.

Get a book and read, thanks.

You never did evolution in your own secondary school biology.

Nigeria even did everyone a favor by making it compulsory irrespective of what class you picked (Science,Art or commerce)

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

It would be a waste of time trying to educate someone like you who obviously isn't trying to learn but make mockery .
If you are so eager to learn, go to the internet it's free information available to everyone.

If only you could just read, you would not have typed the nonsense you wrote in the first place.

And most importantly if you had common sense, you would understand that beauty standards differ worldwide, so it's illogical to say one race is more pretty than the other.

Lol. Why did you edit out the arguments I made? You claimed the climate has direct effect on morphological features, an argument born of pure, unbridled ignorance that no one who has read a book on genetics will ever make. Nothing you said here addresses the points I made which you carefully edited when you quoted my post. You are just rambling incoherently.

Since you are trying so hard to be dense, let me educate you. The environment can affect the skin color of a person, but these changes aren't passed down to the children. This is because it is the genes that contain the information that defines morphological features in a human, and the climate has not effect on the genes. Genetic mutation is what alters the genome, not climatic factors.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
This Fmghewzy guy keeps editing out my arguments and responding with insults that he should direct at himself. It's tiring arguing with such a person. Anyone with a brain can see that he has no knowledge of what he is arguing about.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Now you are arguing something entirely different. Please learn to stay on course.

My comment was in response to the argument you made. You said the reason black people are ugly is because they are poor, hence why i made mention of ugly black people who are rich.

The people you made mention of in this above would still be considered attractive even if they didn't have money, which is in some ways a direct contradiction to your own initial argument.

Yes, and it doesn't mean there aren't ugly rich black people. Are you a kid? Why would you think every rich black person will be good-looking

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Jagermeister(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

By white, I am referring to Caucasians; people of European ancestry.

Saying there is no statistical difference between people of European ancestry and people of subsaharan ancestry in terms of physical appearance is disingenuous. You are lying to yourself and you know it.

Please go out on the streets of lagos or any other metropolitan city in Nigera. Go to the markets and roadside. Watch school kids as they return from school. There are lots of physically unappealing people on this side of the world and they vastly outnumber the physically attractive ones, and admitting this does not make me a self hater. It's the truth.

Whenever I go out more than 80% of the people I encounter don't match up to what I would consider physically attractive. This is in stark contrast to what I witnessed when I travelled to Paris a year ago.

I am speaking from experience, not from sentiments. Have you been to Senegal? Togo? Even Benin Republic close by? There are lots of very ugly people in these countries and the number is way higher than the percentage of ugly people you will find in Caucasian demographics.

Heck watch the IAAF and compare the Caucasian athletes to the ones from Kenya and other subsaharan african countries. You will be lying if you think there is no obvious gulf in physical attractiveness

Don’t bother with clarification.

It’s the truth and sentimental people would never agree. I’ve always held this view.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

Yes, and it doesn't mean there aren't ugly rich black people. Are you a kid? Why would you think every rich black person will be good-looking

You are the one that made that argument, not me. Seems you skipped verbal reasoning and comprehension classes in school, or you are suffering from a severe case of multiple personality disorder. The quote below is yours not mine.

siofra:

It's poverty, darling. Haven't you noticed rich black people are more attractive than poor black people?
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

You are the one that made that argument, not me. Seems you skipped verbal reasoning and comprehension classes in school, or you are suffering from a severe case of multiple personality disorder. The quote below is yours not mine.

You're the dumb one here. Because I said rich black people are more attractive than poor black people doesn't mean I meant it in absolutes.

I'm talking about humans here, so there will always be variation and outliers. Don't act dumb with me, honey.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

You're the dumb one here. Because I said rich black people are more attractive than poor black people doesn't mean I meant it in absolutes.

I'm talking about humans here, so there will always be variation and outliers. Don't act dumb with me, honey.

When you say something is more attractive than something, you are talking in absolutes. You didn't use caveats like 'some' or 'few', or 'on average' rather you made an absolute statement. Coming back to say you didn't mean 'all rich black people,' makes you look like a clown, dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JOIN! Nigerian Girls Are Beautiful Page / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read / Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.