Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? (6694 Views)

What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

You are the one that made that argument, not me. Seems you skipped verbal reasoning and comprehension classes in school, or you are suffering from a severe case of multiple personality disorder. The quote below is yours not mine.

And you went ahead to mention the ugly rich black people to prove what exactly Aren't there ugly white people too??

Did I say rich black people cannot be ugly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

When you say something is more attractive than something, you are talking in absolutes. You didn't use caveats like 'some' or 'few', or 'on average' rather you made an absolute statement. Coming back to say you didn't mean 'all rich black people,' makes you look like a clown, dear.

But I didn't say rich black people cannot be ugly?? Did I, sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

And you went ahead to mention the ugly rich black people to prove what exactly Aren't there ugly white people too??

Did I say rich black people cannot be ugly undecided

I responded to you based on the things you said, and these were your exact words. And they are so inherently contradicting that arguing with you is like navigating a maze blindfolded.

siofra:

It's poverty, darling. Haven't you noticed rich black people are more attractive than poor black people?

siofra:

Yes, and it doesn't mean there aren't ugly rich black people. Are you a kid? Why would you think every rich black person will be good-looking
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Hohenheim(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Please read my original post and my other responses to people. I am tired of repeating myself.
I read your original post and everything you said was basically your own opinion, so how exactly are we supposed to take that as a fact when we literally have people who feel the opposite replying you here?

Or are you saying you're the only black person allowed to decided what's attractive and what's not?

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

I responded to you based on the things you said, and these were your exact words. And they are so inherently contradicting that arguing with you is like navigating a maze blindfolded.

Honey, your mind is too small to comprehend anything I type here. I'll leave you now to argue with people within your intelligence range.

Have a good day💞☺️👋

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Enceladus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
This op is deluded grin Some would say this is internalised self hate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hohenheim:

I read your original post and everything you said was basically your own opinion, so how exactly are we supposed to take that as a fact when we literally have people who feel the opposite replying you here?

Or are you saying you're the only black person allowed to decided what's attractive and what's not?

Okay, answer this simple question. Are the black african Athletes like the Kenyans and Malawians at the Olympics and other Athletic events equally as physically attractive as the caucasians athletes? Remember this is a random statistical pool of athletes

Also, are the female footballers from sub-saharan countries equally as physically attractive as the ones from European countries in any of the international women's football matches youve watched?

Please answer this question based on your own HONEST subjective opinion. If your answer is yes to both question, then there is no point arguing with you. But I promise you that if you ask this question to 1000 random honest people polled from different places around the world who aren't tied down by political correctness or sentiments, they will answer false.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
It is funny how something so obvious is heavily debated because people refuse to be honest with themselves.

I follow Big Brother Naija alot and I remember season two when T-boss was publicly adored by her fans just because of her looks. She had Caucasian facial features due to her mixed parentage.

The same thing happened in Pepper dem season when Venita was introduced and everyone was goshing about how beautiful she looked while girls with typical subsaharan african features were derided. I wont mention names.

Same thing happened in the next season with Nengi

One thing to note is that none of these girls won, despite the fans acknowledging how physically more attractive them were than most of the other housemates. And that's the point I have been making but people are quick to call me a self hater - Looks don't really matter. What matters is talent and substance. Admitting whites have better phenotypical genetics doesn't make you less than them, same way admitting black women are more athletic than white women doesn't make a white woman less than a black woman

Deep down everyone knows the qualities that they consider attractive, and most of those qualities are typical Caucasian features.

Again lying to yourself is free so keep doing it if it makes you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Jakumo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Before you all come for my head, please try to understand my argument. I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Are black people faster that white people? This is true. We see this all the time at the Olympics and other athletics events. No single white person would deny this. Both white and black people will quickly answer yes to this question.

However when you ask the question of if white people are more physically attractive on average than black people, you see black people trying to conjure up flawed arguments as to why that this isn't true, yet deep down they know that whites are more physically attractive.

Black people will fight and argue that whites aren't more attractive, yet the physical features that they use in defining physical attractiveness in their fellow black people are features you predominantly find in whites.

Black women claim that whites aren't naturally more attractive than they are, but they spend hundred of thousands on hair peeled from the head of dead white women.

If we can admit that black people are better dancers and runners than whites, why can't we admit the patently obvious fact that whites are more physically attractive? Is the ability to run or dance less important than mere physical features?

And am not even talking about skin color here, I am talking about hair, eye color and facial features like the shape of the nose and lips

The most obvious proof of this is when you watch a world cup match between a European team and a sub-saharan African team. When the camera pans to each fanbase, everyone can see just how physically more attractive the whites are. Saying otherwise would be a lying to one's self

I have read accounts from Nairalanders who traveled abroad and they ALL talk about how almost everyone then pass on the street is attractive. This experience is new for them because when they walk down the roadside or streets in Nigeria they always encounter more unattractive people than attractive people.

Again, I am not saying there aren't attractive black people. There are lots of attractive black people and there are black people that are more physically appealing than white people, but there are objectively more physically attractive white people than there are physically attractive black people;

I mean, the mere fact of having white genetics makes a person more attractive, as is seen with mulattos or halfcastes as we call them. The reason there are lots of attractive black people in America is because(and this is a statistical fact) 80% of black people in America have 20% white genetics due to the history of interbreeding, especially during the slave period.

We need to understand that looks don't really matter; what matters is what we do with the skills and talent God has given us and how we use it to improve our lives and make the world a better place. When we understand this simple fact, then maybe we can be most honest with ourselves.

Could you please be kind enough to enlighten us bush monkey savages about the specific racial classification that you personally claim as yours by genetic ancestry and not by skin bleach and hair straightening chemicals?

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by chisupport: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is the HEIGHT of Inferior complex. It's worse than a pandemic

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by oluwaseyi0: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Actually a mix race of white and black (mulatto) is my most preferred

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Who is still arguing that one?
Except chincos and some other asian countries, no black can be more attractive than any white physically. Anybody that still believes that can as well believe that Yoruba women are more attractive than igbo women grin

grin grin
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jakumo:

Could you please be kind enough to enlighten us bush monkey savages about the specific racial classification that you personally claim as yours by genetic ancestry and not by skin bleach and hair straightening chemicals?

Responses like this just reveals the depth of your reasoning.

You guys really suffer from low self esteem. It is quite evident on this thread. You really place so much value on how you look, to the point that you feel being called less physically attractive in relation to Caucasians some how makes you a "bush monkey savage."

Why do you care so much about how you look? And why the hell would you refer to yourself as a bush monkey savage when I haven't even in any way alluded to that?

Chukwudi Iwuji, the guy that played High Evolutionary in Gaudians of the Galaxy part 3 isn't exactly someone most people would consider physically attractive, but his amazing talent and intelligence, makes him more successful and more respectable than hundreds of good looking black men who just show off their looks all day on tiktok. BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T FREAKING MATTER!!! And the fact that you think looks matter is why most of you on this thread refuse to acknowledge a simple fact.

What matters is what you have inside of you and what you do with that.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Jakumo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Responses like this just reveals the depth of your reasoning.

You guys really suffer from low self esteem. It is quite evident on this thread. You really place so much value on how you look, to the point that you feel being called less physically attractive in relation to Caucasians some how makes you a "bush monkey savage."

Why do you care so much about how you look? And why the hell would you refer to yourself as a bush monkey savage when I haven't even in any way alluded to that?

Chukwudi Iwuji, the guy that played High Evolutionary in Gaudians of the Galaxy part 3 isn't exactly someone most people would consider physically attractive, but his amazing talent and intelligence, makes him more successful and more respectable than hundreds of good looking black men who just show off their looks all day on tiktok. BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T FREAKING MATTER!!! And the fact that you think looks matter is why most of you on this thread refuse to acknowledge a simple fact.

What matters is what you have inside of you and what you do with that.

Evidently, you've chosen to duck my question and hide your true racial classification. That is rather odd given that race seems to dominate your entire philosophy and aesthetic mindset. Are you a fellow bush monkey savage tormented by self-loathing due to your inherited charcoal skin color? Are you waging desperate chemical warfare on your frizzy black hair in a futile attempt to straighten it by force? Are you applying poisonous and corrosive chemicals to your already damaged black skin in a vain bid to appear more "white"?

Or are you in fact now hastily taking back your initial declaration that according to you, white people are a group universally more attractive than blacks in your subjective opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
chisupport:
This is the HEIGHT of Inferior complex. It's worse than a pandemic

No you are wrong. How I look can never make me feel inferior to someone else. However what will make me feel inferior to someone else is how much less I have achieved in my life compared to them.

I am a very attractive woman and I have shared my picture once and people praised me for my looks. You can go through my threads. And I can confidently say I am more physically attractive than Okonjo Iweala and Oshiomole. But between me and them who do you think feels more inferior to the other. Obviously I feel more inferior to them becauses they have achieved way more than I have. But if i work hard enough, I can reach their level and even surpass them. You see, looks don't matter. And any black person that think he is inferior just by acknowledging that whites have better facial features and better hair, is actually a fool with low self esteem.

This is the simple point I have been been making. If white people admit blacks are faster than them and have more endurance than them, does this make them have inferiority complex? No. The same way blacks admitting whites have better facial features doesn't make blacks inferior to whites

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by SuperbEmperor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jakumo:

Evidently, you've chosen to duck my question and hide your true racial classification. That is rather odd given that race seems to dominate your entire philosophy and aesthetic mindset. Are you a fellow bush monkey savage that is tormented by self-loathing due to your inherited skin color? Are you waging chemical warfare on your frizzy black hair in a futile attempt to straighten it by force? Are you applying poisonous and corrosive chemicals to your already damages skin in a vain bid to appear more "white"?

So now you are taking back your initial declaration that according to you, white people are a group universally more attractive than blacks in your subjective opinion?

I didn't duck your question. I mean anyone with a brain after reading my comments can clearly see that I am a Nigerian woman born and bred in Nigeria. Never have I claimed to be anything other than a black woman. I only didn't respond to your question because you asked if I was a bush monkey savage, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Honestly you should direct the vitriol in your first paragrah to someone else. I have tendered my arguments as clearly as I can. I don't hate the features I am born with, but this doesn't mean I won't acknowledge more attractive facial features.

Why aren't white women purchasing the hairs of dead black women? Why are black women the ones measuring their status and attractiveness by how many white women hair they have?

Why don't people who do a nose job ever widen their noses, but rather try to make them look more Caucasian?

Why do most people find people born with colored eyes very appealing? Countless studies have been done on this.

All these are typical caucasian features found in both men and women. It's patently obvious that Caucasian phenotypic features are more appealing. And yes, there are more physically attractive white people(people from European descent) than there are physically attractive sub-saharan Africans

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Where are the pictures to substantiate your claim

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Ameoba300: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nothing beats black melanin! I agree with you op but not entirely! It's not about how far, it's how well....

Melatonin is a blessing! You don't come up with nameless cancers.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Ameoba300: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

White people are more attractive until they turn 40 grin

When you say white people, are you talking about Caucasians or mixed white? Cuz if you're talking about the real white people who are known as Caucasians then I would say it's a 50/50 percentage on physical attractiveness when measured with blacks.

I believe the set of white people who are more attractive than blacks in percentage are those ones who are of mixed race and that's a proven theory cuz they got long lasting beauty and physical attractiveness as blacks.

How many blacks do you see aging too fast compared to whites....(Caucasians)

Please do well to identify the class of white people you're talking about...
spot on 🌟

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ameoba300:
Nothing beats black melanin! I agree with you op but not entirely! It's not about how far, it's how well....

Melatonin is a blessing! You don't come up with nameless cancers.

My argument isn't even based on skin color, but rather morphological features like shape of nose, eye color, hair texture and color etc.

Also, most of the comments about 'black is beautiful' and 'melanin is great' is all posturing and hypocrisy. The facts speaks for itself. If black people really liked black skin as they claim, then the companies producing skin bleaching products would have been out of business a long time ago. Rather they keep waxing strong and more keep popping out everyday.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by MechanicMike: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

You're the dumb one here. Because I said rich black people are more attractive than poor black people doesn't mean I meant it in absolutes.

I'm talking about humans here, so there will always be variation and outliers. Don't act dumb with me, honey.

hEY Siofra, ignore this ilitares childrens please....are u intaresssted in acting in a high budget porrn movie with me so they can make u a star & u will appper in pleanty nolllywoood movie?...u will be paid a coool 20,000 naira (20k) a months. Arer u intaresstedd please? ....its juss me & u & no camera allow. U intaressted please? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

I didn't duck your question. I mean anyone with a brain after reading my comments can clearly see that I am a Nigerian woman born and bred in Nigeria. Never have I claimed to be anything other than a black woman. I only didn't respond to your question because you asked if I was a bush monkey savage, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Honestly you should direct the vitriol in your first paragrah to someone else. I have tendered my arguments as clearly as I can. I don't hate the features I am born with, but this doesn't mean I won't acknowledge more attractive facial features.

Why aren't white women purchasing the hairs of dead black women? Why are black women the ones measuring their status and attractiveness by how many white women hair they have?

Why don't people who do a nose job ever widen their noses, but rather try to make them look more Caucasian?

Why do most people find people born with colored eyes very appealing? Countless studies have been done on this.

All these are typical caucasian features found in both men and women. It's patently obvious that Caucasian phenotypic features are more appealing. And yes, there are more physically attractive white people(people from European descent) than there are physically attractive sub-saharan Africans

more attractive to how many people?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

So why do they get lip injections and butt injections to try to look black. like the kardashians. There are not more physically attractive europeans. it just has to do with poverty and less access to quality healthcare. that is all. The same reason why black people in the west tend to look more attractive as well. you are delusional and have self hatred

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by MechanicMike: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Lol. Why did you edit out the arguments I made? You claimed the climate has direct effect on morphological features, an argument born of pure, unbridled ignorance that no one who has read a book on genetics will ever make. Nothing you said here addresses the points I made which you carefully edited when you quoted my post. You are just rambling incoherently.

Since you are trying so hard to be dense, let me educate you. The environment can affect the skin color of a person, but these changes aren't passed down to the children. This is because it is the genes that contain the information that defines morphological features in a human, and the climate has not effect on the genes. Genetic mutation is what alters the genome, not climatic factors.

helo my uncle is a milllionaire.please are u intarested in doin housegirl work to make extra moiney & u will be provided uniform.u will earn a cool 25,000 (25K0 a months. was yor nomba & are u intaresssted please?(no ofeincse) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by SkengRay: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
A lady posted this well I'm not suprised anyway lol. Every race is equally attractive. Ignore what you see in those Hollywood movies

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Hohenheim(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Okay, answer this simple question. Are the black african Athletes like the Kenyans and Malawians at the Olympics and other Athletic events equally as physically attractive as the caucasians athletes? Remember this is a random statistical pool of athletes

Also, are the female footballers from sub-saharan countries equally as physically attractive as the ones from European countries in any of the international women's football matches youve watched?

Please answer this question based on your own HONEST subjective opinion. If your answer is yes to both question, then there is no point arguing with you. But I promise you that if you ask this question to 1000 random honest people polled from different places around the world who aren't tied down by political correctness or sentiments, they will answer false.

I'm definitely not attracted to most female footballers whether black or white

You're still not stating any fact, you are just using one aspect of life to judge an entire race

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Thomasankara(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]however you still bear synthetic hair[color=#770077]
ukaface:

It’s still because of inferiority complex
I am more beautiful
African skin is a skin with melanocytes
I don’t tan my skin
My skin is healthy why I go Dey bleach my skin kwanu?

I am not ugly
Maybe you are
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Omoawoke: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

White people are more attractive until they turn 40 grin

When you say white people, are you talking about Caucasians or mixed white? Cuz if you're talking about the real white people who are known as Caucasians then I would say it's a 50/50 percentage on physical attractiveness when measured with blacks.

I believe the set of white people who are more attractive than blacks in percentage are those ones who are of mixed race and that's a proven theory cuz they got long lasting beauty and physical attractiveness as blacks.

How many blacks do you see aging too fast compared to whites....(Caucasians)

Please do well to identify the class of white people you're talking about...

You are talking of 40.
I know whites in their early 30s looking like granddads and grandmothers..
They age too fast, they hit their peak of attractiveness at 25 and anything after that, they begin to age so fast. The ones that have money spend lots of money to maintain their skin tones and hair texture

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Omoawoke: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Before you all come for my head, please try to understand my argument. I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Are black people faster that white people? This is true. We see this all the time at the Olympics and other athletics events. No single white person would deny this. Both white and black people will quickly answer yes to this question.

However when you ask the question of if white people are more physically attractive on average than black people, you see black people trying to conjure up flawed arguments as to why that this isn't true, yet deep down they know that whites are more physically attractive.

Black people will fight and argue that whites aren't more attractive, yet the physical features that they use in defining physical attractiveness in their fellow black people are features you predominantly find in whites.

Black women claim that whites aren't naturally more attractive than they are, but they spend hundred of thousands on hair peeled from the head of dead white women.

If we can admit that black people are better dancers and runners than whites, why can't we admit the patently obvious fact that whites are more physically attractive? Is the ability to run or dance less important than mere physical features?

And am not even talking about skin color here, I am talking about hair, eye color and facial features like the shape of the nose and lips

The most obvious proof of this is when you watch a world cup match between a European team and a sub-saharan African team. When the camera pans to each fanbase, everyone can see just how physically more attractive the whites are. Saying otherwise would be a lying to one's self

I have read accounts from Nairalanders who traveled abroad and they ALL talk about how almost everyone then pass on the street is attractive. This experience is new for them because when they walk down the roadside or streets in Nigeria they always encounter more unattractive people than attractive people.

Again, I am not saying there aren't attractive black people. There are lots of attractive black people and there are black people that are more physically appealing than white people, but there are objectively more physically attractive white people than there are physically attractive black people;

I mean, the mere fact of having white genetics makes a person more attractive, as is seen with mulattos or halfcastes as we call them. The reason there are lots of attractive black people in America is because(and this is a statistical fact) 80% of black people in America have 20% white genetics due to the history of interbreeding, especially during the slave period.

We need to understand that looks don't really matter; what matters is what we do with the skills and talent God has given us and how we use it to improve our lives and make the world a better place. When we understand this simple fact, then maybe we can be most honest with ourselves.

This is no fallacy, have you seen a white person that is on the street with no money, they are damn ugly.
The quality of life is what makes them appear more attractive on the average. A white person is not all that fine. But with money, they take care of themselves and glow. If the average well-being of Africans can improve tremendously and they eat good food and live a wealthy life, they are equally as attractive or even more.
And white skin cracks easily, a white at 30 is looking like a black person of 50

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by bdon12: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

I agree wit u.U will see a girl will bleach n look more beautiful than wen she was black. Truth is black skin hides beauty.if u are beautiful as a black u will be xtremely beautiful if there was a white version of u.this is honest truth
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DKM123: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

By white, I am referring to Caucasians; people of European ancestry.

Saying there is no statistical difference between people of European ancestry and people of subsaharan ancestry in terms of physical appearance is disingenuous. You are lying to yourself and you know it.

Please go out on the streets of lagos or any other metropolitan city in Nigera. Go to the markets and roadside. Watch school kids as they return from school. There are lots of physically unappealing people on this side of the world and they vastly outnumber the physically attractive ones, and admitting this does not make me a self hater. It's the truth.

Whenever I go out more than 80% of the people I encounter don't match up to what I would consider physically attractive. This is in stark contrast to what I witnessed when I travelled to Paris a year ago.

I am speaking from experience, not from sentiments. Have you been to Senegal? Togo? Even Benin Republic close by? There are lots of very ugly people in these countries and the number is way higher than the percentage of ugly people you will find in Caucasian demographics.

Heck watch the IAAF and compare the Caucasian athletes to the ones from Kenya and other subsaharan african countries. You will be lying if you think there is no obvious gulf in physical attractiveness

Have you thought of the fact that it could be that suffering makes one seem uglier. If they don't eat good balanced meals and walk home under the sun for hours after school and do difficult jobs like breaking firewood or using wheel barrow to fetch water 2 streets away under the scorching sun daily and then use soda to bath at the end of the day, they will ofcourse look uglee.

If those Whyte people did same, you will not even be able to give them a second glance.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.