Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? (6695 Views)

What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by udede(m): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Op , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not on the "beheld"

I know some whites that can give anything to kiss a lady with full African lips, yea Jay Zee's kind of lips.

Now i don't know any race with more curvy ladies than Africa.

I'm tryna say that your opinion is your entitlement but not objective at all

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by oyatz(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2023
If you live in Europe, you will know that this is NOT necessarily true because you will see so many 'ordinary' white people that are quite different from the elites you see on T.V or Magazines.
White women's skin wrinkles earlier and greater than that of the black women.

Most White women no dey get curves like our African women.

And most importantly, White women no dey get breasts and YANSH like our Black African Women.

I understand that beauty is in the hands of the beholder but ,most Black men , including Priests (if they want to tell you the truth) are attracted by breasts and YANSH.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by beekind: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2023
@op majority of the people commenting on this thread maybe 80% have never stepped outside of Nigeria.
How do you expect them to relate to what you are trying to tell them.

It is not a secret that the African race is the most unattractive physically of all races. The simple fact that Africans spend trillions of dollars on importing other races hair and also to bleach their skin is enough reason to tell you this.

I am sure you know Nigerian/African educational system is not the best as a result do not expect critical thinking from the average Nigeria, when you see the line/pattern of arguement, it tells you what you need to know, the average Nigerian is not just less physically attractive, they are also generally lacking in critical thinking compared to the average European.

WHen you live abroad and realise a girl who has 20 toasters in Nigeria may not even get asked out 1ce in a year you will understand that the African race is the least desirable physically...

It's the truth but I don't expect the average Nigerian to be intelligent enough to realise that.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by beekind: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Jakumo:

You have conveniently omitted any allusion to the current epidemic of white women injecting Botox and silicone into their lips to make them fatten up like "fish lips" at best or puckering anuses at worst, all to attain a crude and often amusing approximation of what they perceive to be the prominent lips associated with "black" facial features.

Likewise, you have skirted around any reference to that medically perilous spreading fad of white women having quack surgeons implant massive protruding silicone buttock enlargements in yet another comical gambit by white women seeking to emulate that other distinct physical characteristic of black women, the gigantic ass, of which the most extreme example of disproportionately massive buttocks is the Hottentot bush women of South Africa.

Finally, you choose to remain ignorantly oblivious to the ages-old skin-cancer-inducing habit of white women to lay out in the midday sun or under artificial sun beds in tanning salons for endless hours, all for the explicit purpose of DARKENING their skin with a deep tan until they begin to resemble mixed race black/white people, at least in their deluded minds.

Obviously, the only times you've ever lived among white people have been during your rich family's pleasure vacations to the UK, EU, or USA, where you lived high on the hog perhaps while squandering embezzled Nigerian government treasury money, before heading back for Nigeria to impress the locals with your newly acquired bogus affected "Amerikana" accent that is understandable to neither Americans nor Africans.

As a visiting Nigerian tourist living it up in 5-Star accommodation stateside or in Europe, you can certainly be forgiven for arriving at the Utopian conclusions you have evidently drawn with respect to race relations in the West, perhaps because most of your interactions with whites during those fun holidays happened to have been with fawning waiters staffing the lavish hotel accommodations you occupied. I put it to you, ma'am that visiting any country as a tourist is NOT in any way comparable to living and working there full time.

If you had ever LIVED in America or the EU as the black person you claim to be in this forum, I sincerely doubt whether you would continue to idolize white people as being the paragons of physical beauty that you have elevated them to be with utterly charming naivety thus far in your privileged life.
Your long winded response does not affect the meat of the matter.

Why do Africans import billions in caucasian hair and bleach their destiny ?

Look at our movie industry and tv entertainment, beauty is measure mostly by how light skinned you are, the level of hypocrisy I see on this thread is mind boggling . Our governors are paying millions in dollars to marry common arabs just cos they feel that they are more beautiful.

Apparently, some truth are hard to accept but this is about the clearest truth there is. There are ugly people in every race but generally speaking the African race is the least attractive of all races.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Kobicove(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2023
odenkirk:
honestly black people are ugly.

angry
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2023
beekind:

Look at our movie industry and tv entertainment, beauty is measure mostly by how light skinned you are, the level of hypocrisy I see on this thread is mind boggling . Our governors are paying millions in dollars to marry common arabs just cos they feel that they are more beautiful.

Apparently, some truth are hard to accept but this is about the clearest truth there is. There are ugly people in every race but generally speaking the African race is the least attractive of all races.

Your opinion is noted, and your polite tone is appreciated. By and large, this thread has been exemplary in terms of overall decorum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Reading through the lines and paying attention to the details, i would say the OP is damn right.

Who made you umpire in this debate? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2023
oyatz:
If you live in Europe, you will know that this is NOT necessarily true because you will see so many 'ordinary' white people that are quite different from the elites you see on T.V or Magazines.
White women's skin wrinkles earlier and greater than that of the black women.

Most White women no dey get curves like our African women.

And most importantly, White women no dey get breasts and YANSH like our Black African Women.

I understand that beauty is in the hands of the beholder but ,most Black men , including Priests (if they want to tell you the truth) are attracted by breasts and YANSH.

Of what use is a woman if she does not have curves and flesh for a guy to hold onto unlike white ladies that are usually skinny grin
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2023
beekind:
@op majority of the people commenting on this thread maybe 80% have never stepped outside of Nigeria.

It is not a secret that the African race is the most unattractive physically of all races. The simple fact that Africans spend trillions of dollars on importing other races hair and also to bleach their skin is enough reason to tell you this.

I am sure you know Nigerian/African educational system is not the best as a result do not expect critical thinking from the average Nigeria, when you see the line/pattern of arguement, it tells you what you need to know, the average Nigerian is not just less physically attractive, they are also generally lacking in critical thinking compared to the average European.

WHen you live abroad and realise a girl who has 20 toasters in Nigeria may not even get asked out 1ce in a year you will understand that the African race is the least desirable physically...

It's the truth but I don't expect the average Nigerian to be intelligent enough to realise that.
where will this take you to?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2023
beekind:

......based on ur problem and u know it has nothing to do with me.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by otemeh01(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2023
ukaface:

That’s not the fact bros
Your mindset can never change
I don’t have strength to argue with you
The white have finner face. That's fact. But we have a more attractive body like curves and the rest. Where I work, a European woman came with a team of our Nigerian people for inspection. That day, I thought I saw an angel. If they ask me to marry her, I won't think twice about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by omohayek: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2023
The OP is sick in the head. There's no point wasting time on rebutting such self-loathing rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by omohayek: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
GodWrites:
The doll test proves that white people are very attractive. This was an experiment where babies were presented with a white and black dolls, and they all went for the white dolls. In fact, the babies started crying when they saw the black dolls. They were simply horrified.
Nairaland is full of shockingly dim people! The doll test you refer to doesn't "prove" what you think it does. All it "proves" is that in America, black children internalize the same values of white superiority that their white peers do, and as both you and the OP clearly have done. If the same test were done in a society where everyone and everything said "black is better", the same test would "prove" that black people are the most attractive, at least by your own slow-witted estimation.

I honestly don't understand how so many of you manage to get by on a daily basis, given the utter lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills you display.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
otemeh01:

The white have finner face. That's fact. But we have a more attractive body like curves and the rest. Where I work, a European woman came with a team of our Nigerian people for inspection. That day, I thought I saw an angel. If they ask me to marry her, I won't think twice about it.
finer face 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by GodWrites: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
omohayek:

Nairaland is full of shockingly dim people! The doll test you refer to doesn't "prove" what you think it does. All it "proves" is that in America, black children internalize the same values of white superiority that their white peers do, and as both you and the OP clearly have done. If the same test were done in a society where everyone and everything said "black is better", the same test would "prove" that black people are the most attractive, at least by your own slow-witted estimation.

I honestly don't understand how so many of you manage to get by on a daily basis, given the utter lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills you display.

You are the dimwit if you can't provide a counterargument without personal attacks and insults. The reason those toddlers where used is because they will be objective in their choices, unlike adults like you ridden with sentiments and bias. I'm not gonna argue with you. Someone who throws insults at any given chance is already a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
GodWrites:

You are the dimwit if you can't provide a counterargument without personal attacks and insults. The reason those toddlers where used is because they will be objective in their choices, unlike adults like you ridden with sentiments and bias. I'm not gonna argue with you. Someone who throws insults at any given chance is already a failure.
objectivity ? On top wetin? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Goodman2023: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adachizzy:
What exactly is your basis for physical attractiveness? Face?
Physical attractiveness encompasses not just the face, but body too; everything you can see with your eyes.
You could talk of better facial structure, not physical attractiveness. Black people are far more physically attractive than the whites.

Yet your people no they take eyes see bleaching cream...who is deceiving who ?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Proserpina: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
GodWrites:
The doll test proves that white people are very attractive. This was an experiment where babies were presented with a white and black dolls, and they all went for the white dolls. In fact, the babies started crying when they saw the black dolls. They were simply horrified.

However, there are super attractive black people, except that they are rare. People who have won the lottery of life are attractive white women. Anyway they go people bow at their feet.

White or black, try and be physically attractive or you will suffer. Everything today is looks!! I am a very attractive black male. Growing up I was ugly. But after 20 years of age, my jaws developed, i got muscular, my acne cleared, and I started putting more effort into self care.

The difference was astonishing. People suddenly became nicer to me. People stare way too long like I am some kind of celebrity. And when I need a favour there is always someone ready to help.

When I post on social media the amount of dms i get become overwhelming that I had to delete my account. On Tinder, I got over 500 likes and 300 matches on the first week.

This proved to me that humans are shallow. I only pity those who didn't make it at the looks department. Their life is much harder.

The doll test really proves nothing.

A young child might not appreciate an artistic masterpiece but as he grows up, he marvels at it.

Simply judging things with our eyes isn't enough. Such people who limit their judging to that have low IQ. That's the blunt truth. Their minds can't think deeper.

It has been found out that black cats and dogs in animal shelters are less likely to be adopted. But does this mean white dogs are more likely to be adopted? Yes.

But remember, a white man isn't white. I would say reddish pink. That isn't the color of a white dog like a Samoyed or Eskimo.

Many say white men feel inferior to black men. The reason for this is the belief that black men are better in bed than white men. I don't know if it's true and I don't care.

Many pundits in the fashion industry say black females make the best models due to our body physique.

I'd be proud of any race I am born into "for in an awe inspiring way, I am wonderfully made." (
Read Psalms 146:14)

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by beekind: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jakumo:

Your opinion is noted, and your polite tone is appreciated. By and large, this thread has been exemplary in terms of overall decorum.
Yes boss.
If you read the thread you see people making references to names, we aren't talking about individuals, we are talking of average .

There are exceptionally beautiful Africans as is the same with all races but in general are Caucasians more beautiful than blacks ?

Alot of people talking about our shape and inferring like all Caucasians are slim, shows just how ignorant and unexposed most are.

I have lived abroad and Caucasians are as curvy sometimes even more curvy than Africans, the reason we get the stereotype that they are not blessed with curves is because the average Caucasian detests being fat and they spend a lot of money loosing the fat cos its not healthy.
Unlike Africans that eat starch without minding what it does to their healthy and glorify fat.

I have met Caucasians whoose curves far surpasses that of any African that I have ever met, majority of those commenting on curves are only drawing their conclusion from watching hollywood movies (not realising that hollywood promotes slim figure as a result the majority of women in those movies will be slim).

Inconclusion, take a picture of a 5 year old African child and take a picture of a 5 year old Caucasian and tell me who appears more physically attractive ?

I know this is a difficult reality to swallow but being less physically attractive does not mean we are inferior, except you equate physical appearance to peoples worth and thats when we have a problem admitting the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by omohayek: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
beekind:
Inconclusion, take a picture of a 5 year old African child and take a picture of a 5 year old Caucasian and tell me who appears more physically attractive ?

I know this is a difficult reality to swallow but being less physically attractive does not mean we are inferior, except you equate physical appearance to peoples worth and thats when we have a problem admitting the truth.
More pseudointellectual drivel. Who appointed you the final arbiter of what constitutes physical attractiveness? Why should your entirely subjective opinions be elevated above those of anyone else? Is "physical attractiveness" something out there in the world that can be "objectively" measured like the speed of light or the refractive index of a shade of glass? If you don't grasp the absurdity of baldly stating your own personal prejudices as objective facts to be accepted by everyone else, how can anyone else take you seriously?

The fact is that unlike you, I have lived amongst white people for long enough, and in close enough proximity, to realize that the vast majority are absolutely nothing to write home about. Simply having pale skin doesn't make one more "attractive", unless you grew up marinated in an environment of racial self-hatred and raging inferiority complexes. The average white person in an OECD country is obese, middle-aged, physically inactive, with saggy, wrinkled skin already showing the mottles of aging - about as far away as one can get from the beautiful young things who are showcased in movies and advertisements. That you took a walk or two down the Champs Elysees and mistook the rich and pretty people you saw there for the average French specimen only shows your lack of exposure and poor grasp of statistics, as the concentration of the affluent and the attractive in the prime shopping areas of a nation's capital is hardly accidental: you think the likes of Dior, Versace and Prada would open their doors to the poor and the ugly? Do the same experiment even here in the ritzier parts of Lagos and you'll see the same mechanics at work, but in that case I'm sure your self-hatred would prevent you from drawing similar conclusions about Lagosians being more physically attractive than the average suburb-dweller in France ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by beekind: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
omohayek:

More pseudointellectual drivel. Who appointed you the final arbiter of what constitutes physical attractiveness? Why should your entirely subjective opinions be elevated above those of anyone else? Is "physical attractiveness" something out there in the world that can be "objectively" measured like the speed of light or the refractive index of a shade of glass? If you don't grasp the absurdity of baldly stating your own personal prejudices as objective facts to be accepted by everyone else, how can anyone else take you seriously?

The fact is that unlike you, I have lived amongst white people for long enough, and in close enough proximity, to realize that the vast majority are absolutely nothing to write home about. Simply having pale skin doesn't make one more "attractive", unless you grew up marinated in an environment of racial self-hatred and raging inferiority complexes. The average white person in an OECD country is obese, middle-aged, physically inactive, with saggy, wrinkled skin already showing the mottles of aging - about as far away as one can get from the beautiful young things who are showcased in movies and advertisements. That you took a walk or two down the Champs Elysees and mistook the rich and pretty people you saw there for the average French specimen only shows your lack of exposure and poor grasp of statistics, as the concentration of the affluent and the attractive in the prime shopping areas of a nation's capital is hardly accidental: you think the likes of Dior, Versace and Prada would open their doors to the poor and the ugly? Do the same experiment even here in the ritzier parts of Lagos and you'll see the same mechanics at work, but in that case I'm sure your self-hatred would prevent you from drawing similar conclusions about Lagosians being more physically attractive than the average suburb-dweller in France ...
@THe bolded, what proof do you have that I have not lived abroad before ?
For your information I am a dual citizen , I hold both Nigerian and American Citizenship having lived there for years.

You keep avoiding the important issues brought up, you are clearly intelligent but very hypocritical. We have asked you question you failed to respond to and go on emotional blackmail and insults.

beekind:

DaisyMellow:

Why aren't white women purchasing the hairs of dead black women? Why are black women the ones measuring their status and attractiveness by how many white women hair they have?

Why don't people who do a nose job ever widen their noses, but rather try to make them look more Caucasian?

Why do most people find people born with colored eyes very appealing? Countless studies have been done on this.

All these are typical caucasian features found in both men and women. It's patently obvious that Caucasian phenotypic features are more appealing. And yes, there are more physically attractive white people(people from European descent) than there are physically attractive sub-saharan Africans
DaisyMellow:
It is funny how something so obvious is heavily debated because people refuse to be honest with themselves.

I follow Big Brother Naija alot and I remember season two when T-boss was publicly adored by her fans just because of her looks. She had Caucasian facial features due to her mixed parentage.

The same thing happened in Pepper dem season when Venita was introduced and everyone was goshing about how beautiful she looked while girls with typical subsaharan african features were derided. I wont mention names.

Same thing happened in the next season with Nengi
I am sure the men commenting here and arguing against the op, their wives are currently carrying the hair of dead caucasian women which they spent thousands to acquire, they also have in there closets very expensive bleaching and toning creams as well..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Jakumo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
omohayek:

Chai ! Chai ! Chai ! This is one of the more brutal MMA take-downs I have ever beheld. The writer here so eloquently exposed the absolute vacuousness of all the drivel posted by a self-hating negro so indoctrinated with racist eugenics as to have completely parted ways with rational thought long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by mariovito(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bless, I gave up trying to convince people otherwise.

Years of whitewashing and making European features the standard of beauty will do this to anyone that has not attained some good level of self awareness and realization.

On the issue of attractiveness, we all know the role a balanced diet plays in making people look good and more presentable. People in affluent societies will definitely look better than people in impoverished societies.

Now compare the blacks and Caucasians who coexist in those same societies and see the results, blacks will hold their own in such societies when it comes to attractiveness.

In talking about attractiveness, you'll also factor in the role resources play and we also bear in mind how the Caucasians have conduitted African resources to develop their own place.

I stopped trying to convince anyone because of these.

Also, have you taken a look at a the two races as they age? A 60 year old dark skin man or woman will still look very good, attractive and energetic while a Caucasian 10 years younger will look like sour milk. Hence the saying, blacks age like wine Caucasians age like milk.

ukaface:

All human originated from black

It’s just a pity Africans feel inferior
Someone like you already have the mindset of being ugly…smh

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
beekind:

no mind dem.na those wey never travel out dey yarn nonsense.na lack of experience, I was once like that before

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Olril18(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2023
beekind:

Yes boss.
If you read the thread you see people making references to names, we aren't talking about individuals, we are talking of average .

There are exceptionally beautiful Africans as is the same with all races but in general are Caucasians more beautiful than blacks ?

Alot of people talking about our shape and inferring like all Caucasians are slim, shows just how ignorant and unexposed most are.

I have lived abroad and Caucasians are as curvy sometimes even more curvy than Africans, the reason we get the stereotype that they are not blessed with curves is because the average Caucasian detests being fat and they spend a lot of money loosing the fat cos its not healthy.
Unlike Africans that eat starch without minding what it does to their healthy and glorify fat.

I have met Caucasians whoose curves far surpasses that of any African that I have ever met, majority of those commenting on curves are only drawing their conclusion from watching hollywood movies (not realising that hollywood promotes slim figure as a result the majority of women in those movies will be slim).

One of the most dumbest things Ive read in a while.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Olril18(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
no mind dem.na those wey never travel out dey yarn nonsense.na lack of experience, I was once like that before
Lol.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Pkgplanet: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
The word black and white are inaccurate description of human skin colour. No human in history has ever been white or black. We are all different shades of brown.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by beekind: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pkgplanet:
The word black and white are inaccurate description of human skin colour. No human in history has ever been white or black. We are all different shades of brown.
What you wrote may be right but it does not answer the question asked, try and read to understand before commenting.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Hotice085: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Before you all come for my head, please try to understand my argument. I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Are black people faster that white people? This is true. We see this all the time at the Olympics and other athletics events. No single white person would deny this. Both white and black people will quickly answer yes to this question.

However when you ask the question of if white people are more physically attractive on average than black people, you see black people trying to conjure up flawed arguments as to why that this isn't true, yet deep down they know that whites are more physically attractive.

Black people will fight and argue that whites aren't more attractive, yet the physical features that they use in defining physical attractiveness in their fellow black people are features you predominantly find in whites.

Black women claim that whites aren't naturally more attractive than they are, but they spend hundred of thousands on hair peeled from the head of dead white women.

If we can admit that black people are better dancers and runners than whites, why can't we admit the patently obvious fact that whites are more physically attractive? Is the ability to run or dance less important than mere physical features?

And am not even talking about skin color here, I am talking about hair, eye color and facial features like the shape of the nose and lips

The most obvious proof of this is when you watch a world cup match between a European team and a sub-saharan African team. When the camera pans to each fanbase, everyone can see just how physically more attractive the whites are. Saying otherwise would be a lying to one's self

I have read accounts from Nairalanders who traveled abroad and they ALL talk about how almost everyone then pass on the street is attractive. This experience is new for them because when they walk down the roadside or streets in Nigeria they always encounter more unattractive people than attractive people.

Again, I am not saying there aren't attractive black people. There are lots of attractive black people and there are black people that are more physically appealing than white people, but there are objectively more physically attractive white people than there are physically attractive black people;

I mean, the mere fact of having white genetics makes a person more attractive, as is seen with mulattos or halfcastes as we call them. The reason there are lots of attractive black people in America is because(and this is a statistical fact) 80% of black people in America have 20% white genetics due to the history of interbreeding, especially during the slave period.

We need to understand that looks don't really matter; what matters is what we do with the skills and talent God has given us and how we use it to improve our lives and make the world a better place. When we understand this simple fact, then maybe we can be most honest with ourselves.

Who are black and white people?
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by SuperOnyi: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
odenkirk:
so its because of our climate we have this kind of noses and lips? grin grin

shocked

You have a disease, bro. It's called low self-esteem grin.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by 2dominate: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
DaisyMellow:

By white, I am referring to Caucasians; people of European ancestry.

Saying there is no statistical difference between people of European ancestry and people of subsaharan ancestry in terms of physical appearance is disingenuous. You are lying to yourself and you know it.

Please go out on the streets of lagos or any other metropolitan city in Nigera. Go to the markets and roadside. Watch school kids as they return from school. There are lots of physically unappealing people on this side of the world and they vastly outnumber the physically attractive ones, and admitting this does not make me a self hater. It's the truth.

Whenever I go out more than 80% of the people I encounter don't match up to what I would consider physically attractive. This is in stark contrast to what I witnessed when I travelled to Paris a year ago.

I am speaking from experience, not from sentiments. Have you been to Senegal? Togo? Even Benin Republic close by? There are lots of very ugly people in these countries and the number is way higher than the percentage of ugly people you will find in Caucasian demographics.

Heck watch the IAAF and compare the Caucasian athletes to the ones from Kenya and other subsaharan african countries. You will be lying if you think there is no obvious gulf in physical attractiveness
I believe the low standard of living is a huge factor in why you find a lot of unattractive people amongst the black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.