Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82097 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Ajalalomo: 4:07am On Jul 15, 2023
90% of Nigeria's big boys are crooks. If you take a deep look into their wealth, you will discover that it’s ill-gotten money that was acquired illegally. They are all involved in some sort of dubious enterprise.

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Btruth: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2023
https://www.facebook.com/100063914465691/posts/pfbid02Qz4FbgpHFT1CYgsDHobdWfkyGD7cLFGQHup6PFYiYMHL4o3JSyhjULa3HHi8tJEWl/

This is ☝️ought to be his punishment. Bloody thief from the blood of thieves.

Awon iran olee.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by chrisxxx(m): 4:14am On Jul 15, 2023
nnamdi640:
Now that the crime was committed by a Yoruba man, you won't see Igbos turning it to tribal thing. Assuming it was an Igbo man that committed the crime, you would have seen them turning it to tribal thing.
Na the two ethnic groups giving Nigerians a bad name home and abroad. Cyber crime hold a Yoruba man closest to you responsible. Open robbery hold an Igbo man responsible. Shukena.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

that is why you should respect dangote because to be successful in nigeria is very hard

imagine what that man will be going thriugh on daily
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2023
This is a bad news for Freelancers like me because clients will not want to deal with overseas applicants again, especially Nigerians. I am so happy he was caught and will do his jail terms. This will serves as a good example for good for nothing folks like him that engage in fraud.

Ole Ole.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bigkoko: 4:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Thank God he no mine the boss head join!
Fake pastor, na Dem.
Fake humility, na Dem .
Dangerous envy, na Dem.
Yahoo yahoo, na Dem.
Yahoo+, na Dem bring am, and still dey lead.
Betrayal of trust, na Dem.
Wealth without Enterprise, na dem.

Protect the core of your business from, once eh dey move, just know say, envy don start Ohhh. They use fake humility deceive you while they wait for when to strike!

Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by mensos544: 4:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Many Yorubas will never end well. The idiots are the complete cyber criminals n may God punish their generation all.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bigkoko: 4:39am On Jul 15, 2023
If I hear devil name for your mouth ehhh.

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is! Why devil no push you go rob bank.

ud4u:
I happens to be one of the investors in AAS platform and I must not lie to you it really did me good. But Abayomi was used by the devil to temparily truncate our joy. Thank God that karma has cought up with him and his gang.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ivolt: 4:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Afriq Arbitrage System is a ponzi scheme which will eventually crash.
The fact that a thief stole its money doesn't make Afrique innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Subonbon(m): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Can u imagine.... Even added... lion to his name come to think of the gullible girls him for don sleep with.... E no go better for you I swear!!
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Battlepanda4: 4:47am On Jul 15, 2023
But while is he addressing them when he is on EFCC Wanted list.
[/quote] You said he on the EFCC wanted list. But I check the the EFCC website, I didn't see he's picture on the wanted list. I petting your n generation to come after you.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Battlepanda4: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2023
You said he on the EFCC wanted list. But I check the the EFCC website, I didn't see he's picture on the wanted list. I petting your n generation to come after you.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Desusi: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Never trust that tribe! If you do, you're on your own! Wetin they do during elections here is enough to teach everybody a lesson.
Tell me which tribes to be trusted pls in case of another time, man? Tribal bigot!
Greeds and all that are associated with it have been with man since the fall. It knows no tribe, color or nationality.Stop perpetrating hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Kaxmytex(m): 5:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Employed 15th of June and barely a year, u entrusted a sensitive code to him, brosss....
One thing about liars is that, when dey start caping their stories, na irrelevant point go full there, i went to a hotel around whatever, i met a receptionist, her name was precious, she was igbo.... grin grin grin

Sha take good care of abayomi's family, na where fight go start be dat, coz u can't employ someone that will take a fall for ur doings, make hin family no come get a VIP treatment

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bigkoko: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2023
People who believe & give their pastors money to buy jets, build luxury from scratch while they hope to get theirs in heaven are certainly the dumbest specie of life!

All bores down to wealth without Enterprise!

quote author=RussellRutherfo post=124426824]

Wait!!

You mean people still get involve and continue to loose money to these ponzis despite the immediate past ones like OmegaPro, NVISIONU INC Forex Scams, etc.

How do they even get to know the latest ponzis in town and these foolish greedy Nigerians are loosing money on a repeat mode to these serial ponzi operators.

These Nigerians must be so easy to scam. See them nodding their heads to the rubbish that ponzi operator was telling them in the video.

But while is he addressing them when he is on EFCC Wanted list.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Emmanuel909090: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2023
Intelligent crook
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by FixxNigeria23: 5:22am On Jul 15, 2023
motymop:
When a scammer got hacked by another scammer grin

Afriq Arbitrage System is built on Tron Blockchain, with a Smart Contract and has proof of Liquidity Pool on Tron

since Afriq is built on the blockchain, then all transactions will be on the blockchain

what happened is the the liquidity pool wasnt locked, so the dev drained the liquidity

now, the real truth is that Afriq Arbitrage System is a ponzi scheme

The founder is acting like a righteous man, deceiving people there grin

what is the founder isnt telling people is that Afriq Arbitrage System itself is not registered with the Nigerian security commission thus making it an illegal entity transacting securities

I believe if it is not registered, why haven't Police or Interpol arrested him since
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by chidieberesamu: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Who no know them or fear them,a very greedy tribe that are always known and self claimed to be educated but are champion in bring and pulling great companies down and also known for Wishing death to the leadership of companies ... just as they did to nigeria president bihari
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Agugbadin: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Curse is upon the house of the theif,Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan has brought curse upon his generation forever.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Desusi: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
But this news will not be sensational...but its mmesoma that's their problem .... what a useless tribe
Frauds, start in a Small way.One step at a time. Theres no different between memsoma and Abayomi.Both are birds of same feathers. Don't claim clean tribe now,otherwise, a can of worms would be opened for your embarrassment. Abayomi shameful act is a national disgrace if its true.Personally, l don't believe in ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by centilad(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Stop assuming everyone has signature on. Always put your contact details
Oga developer, why naa?
You can still find out via Google, Bing..

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

E dey in their criminal blood, from human skull harvesting to crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by LZAA: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2023
I think it's high time we omoluabi declare a state of emergency on fraud in our side
Why always us😄😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by LZAA: 5:42am On Jul 15, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:
Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan

E dey in their criminal blood, from human skull harvesting to crime

Akanbi akanbi
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by 07kjb: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2023
This people and scam are like 1 &2
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by 7arrows: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Everyone here is talking about the trade and the platform. No one talked about what exactly they were trading or dealing on. I dont get it. For example if the CEO of a bank dies does it mean depositors money are at risk? Theres something not right here well na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imagrg(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Can't the government enact hash law on cyber crime?
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by lolu2019: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Drey1:
Abayomi no go die well . Nah comfirmed crook
Nah Oloshi.Omo ale.nah dem dey make our parents dey think say we nor dey work hard.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by lolu2019: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2023
HussenAdul:
Intelligent tribes making us proud home & abroad.
It is not a matter of tribe bro.we Yorubas don't condole nonsense.we say it as it is.it is not bad if u help us to lambast him.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by OgbeniOja1: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2023
E spirit the corps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.