Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82267 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Cineni3(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
The CEO calls himself "THE BIG THIEF.";YET MOST OF THIS IGNORANT INVENTORS DNT DECODE DAT LINES. HE THE SCA MMER WAS SCA MMED BY HIS OWN SCAM TEAM.WEN U NT SMART ENOUGH? SMART PPL RIDE AHEAD OF U. DATS IF ALL DIS AR NT COOKED UP STORIES FOR THE FINAL EXIR SCAM. COS FRM DAY 1 IT HAS BEEN 1 LIE TO THE ODA.EVEN AS IT IS NOW? IN THE TELEGRAM GROUP? HE IS STILL LYING TO THEM THAT THE CAPITAL IS SAFE & IN BIN ANCE LIQ UIDITY POOL . WHICH BIN AN CE HAD ALREADY DISCLAIMED IN EMAIL, TWITTER AND EVEN IN THE APP. YET HE KEPT LYING TO THEM DAT ALL DAT DISCLAIMERS WERE FAKE.

C.E.O keeps telling u guys
"AFRICA WAKE UP"
HONESTLY U GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP
COLLECT UR MONEY.
STOP PROMOTING SC AMS AND PRAISING SC AM MERS

GO FOR KNOWLEDGE GUYS AND DNT BELIEVE EVERY THING U HEAR .
NO SCA MMER WILL TELL U DIA A SCAMMER
NO C.E.O WILL TELL U HE IS A THIEF EXCEPT JESAM MICHEAL WHO WIL TELL HIS D UMB SILL Y FOLLOWERS DAT HE IS A BIG THIEF AND THEY WIL NT UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE TILL NOW.

Go and see what bin an ce africa said abt them on tw it ter yet dis f o o /s still believe da lies?
Oh No.

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by CrownOfClay724: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
RPG2020:

Dreams and nightmares

Pree Me.
Burna Boy
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Cineni3(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2023
NOW THIS STORY OF ABAYOMI COULD BE FAKE OR IT COULD BE REAL. HOW EVER? THERE IS ALOT OF LIES HERE. THINK GUYS. AFRICA WAKE ! JUST AS UR C E O KEEPS TELLING U GUYS., THE C.E.O CLAIMS THEY CANT STEAL FROM THE BIG THIEF. DAT MEANS HE IS THE BIGGER THIEF. JUST DAT HIS TEAM OF HACKERS WERE MORE FASTER THAN HIM,IT SHOULD BE A CASE OF SCA M MER GOT SC AM MED BY HIS OWN SC AM MER TEAMS = ONION SCA M ( S CAM INSIDE S C AM ).OR IT COULD JUST BE A FAKE COOKED UP STORY TO BUY TIME AND DISTRACT PPL

IF AT THIS STAGE U STILL BELIEVE ANYTIN U HEAR FRM THEM? U MUST BE A BIGGER F O O L. SEEMS U AR NEW TO ONLINE PO NZI SCA MS. THIS METHOD IS EVEN OLD SCA M METHOD. JUST 3MONTHS THEY ALREADY TELLING ALOT OF STORIES.
IN THE SO-CALLED TELEGRAM GROUP? THEY KEEP PRAISING & WORSHIPPING THE C.E.O & IF U ASK ANY INTELLIGENT OR CHALLENGING QUESTION? THE ADMINS DELETE IT FAST OR BLO CK U FROM THE GROUP- EVEN AFTER THEIR PRESENTATION? IN THE GROUP? U DARE NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS CHALLENGING ANYTIN IN THE GROUP. ITS JUST A BIG MESS AND C ULT LIK GROUPS THERE. JOIN AND SEE FOR URSELF.

[b]IF YOU STILL DOUBT DAT AAS IS A SCAM? OR BELIEVE WAT THE C.E.O TELL U? THEN U AR JUST SO SO IGNORANT OR U AR ALSO PART OF THE SC A M TEAM. U ARE THE REASONS WHY PPL STILL LOSE MONEY TO PO N ZI , COS OF UR SELFISHNESS N GREED. SOM OF U SUPPORTING AND PRASING JESAM MICHEAL WIL DO WORSE THAN WAT ABAYOMI DID IF U WERE IN HIS SHOES. JESAM IS ANGRY COS ABAYOMI BETRAYED HIM, NOT DAT HE DNT HAV PLANS TO SC AM U ALL. WHICH COMPANY PAYS 63% MONTHLY? AS U DNT HAV SENSE? IF HE CAN MAK 63% MONTHLY? WHY DOES HE NEED UR MONEY? WISE UP NA. LETS WISE UP GUYS. ASK THE C.E.O WEN WIL BUSINESS START & WHY WAS HE LYING FROM THE START ASKING FOR 30 DAYS UPON 30DAYS. N ASKING FOR WEEKS UNENDING AFTER 60DAYS HE ASKED FOR? HOW CAN A FELLOW HUMAN USE U AND PLAY A FO O L AND U STILL PRAISE HIM? WEN WIL U BE WISE? A A S WILL NEVER RESUME TRADING AND IF IT EVER STARTS? WITHDRAW UR CASH ALL, DATS IF IT WIL BE POSSIBLE. DNT SAY U WERE NT WARNED. DOLLAR NOW IS 816. WISE UP . COS RESUMING OF AAS WIL BE THE LAST BLOW TO COLLECT WAT THEY CAN FRM THE LEFT OVER FO O L S WHO STILL BELIEVE THEN RUN FINALLY[/b]
ASK JESAM MICHEAL QUESTIONS. HE NEEDS TO OPEN UP. THERE IS NO MONEY IN BIN AN CE LIQUIDITY POOL BINANCE HAS SAID DAT ON TWITTER AND VIA SMS DISCL AIMERS AND IN THE APP. YET U OLD FO O L STILL BELIEVE JESAM MICHAEL? IS DAT HOW DESPERATE U AR TO BE SCA MM ED . THERE AR ODA WAYS TO MAK MONEY DAN GIVING UR CASH TO SCA M MERS. OFFERING U LIES , FALSE HOPE AND FAKE PROMISES & HIGH UNREALISTIC R.O.I . .
Abayomi is nt ur problem
Ur C.E.O is ur problem. Ask him all the questions.
He should start telling u guys the real truth.
Enough of the fake stories and fake dates.
By now u all should hav known its all game plan
I knew dat 1st 30days was not gonna work.
Den another 30days came I laughed and said " correct normal sc am script . poor exit sc am method wey don cast" I blastes the idiot dat told mw abt the business as he was pretending not to know its a sc am still.
After 60days he now asked for few weeks. So uptil now few weeks neva end? Y nt refund ppl"s capitals if u mean well?
He wil be claiming dat da money is locked in bi n an ce so how did abayomi get dat millions of dollars he stole?
Is nt frm liquidity pool abi?
So AAS had such money in profits alone and had more than dat in capital? In less than 6months? Haba. Lie beta lie. Even wit ur so-called 63% monthly? Dat amount acclaimed to be stolen can neva be just profit

It MUST BE CAPITAL & PROFIT.
GUYS UR MONEY IS GONE FOR GOOD.
RAC K STE RLI DID EXACTLY LIKE THIS.
ALOT OF BRAGGING AND LIES AND FAKE PROMISES.
JUST AVOID ANYTHING PONZI ANYTIN PUT UR MONEY HIA LETS PAY U SP SO % OR R.O.I OR WE AR DE CENTRALIZED .
ALL DAT AR LIES GUYS.

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by deji17: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2023
Waoh. This is serious
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by airsaylongcome: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
centilad:
Secure your assets, business, family.. with reliable surveillance cameras

Call/WhatsApp

Stop assuming everyone has signature on. Always put your contact details

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by airsaylongcome: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Drey1:

Lol. I was expecting agents like you on these thread. Lol. Denok group of companies . Una go wail Tey. AAS remains legit if you like, Go crop and show useless analogy that doesn't hold water. We are way wiser than all this red pen ure using to write. People are way smarter than all this rubbish U dey flex muscle for here. Go find something doing with ur life than to dey form don ontop the thread dey reply every Tom and Jerry. wink

If you are just an employee, I advice you not to be so sure o. I've been down this route of defending an employer here on Nairaland only to end up being disgraced when they eventually crashed. Just focus on your work and leave the owner to do PR for his company

6 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by realoscar84(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2023
After watching the video, i don't trust the CEO. He talks too much and he mistakenly or attempted to further burnish his image by confirming the obvious which is his admittance that he is equally a thief but a bigger one. it's obvious there is more to this whole issue than he is telling us. How can he claimed to have handed the entire security codes to a low level staff of ordinary web developer? No other sophisticated and higher ranking staff running the organisation with him before the abayomi fellow got hired? Does abayomi look so sophisticated to you to be capable of stealing over $87millions? What if this has been the plan all along for abayomi to agree to be the fall guy, serve some years and he get him out of the system through underhand dealing with our corrupt security agency, then settle him to live a comfortable life for the rest of his life. How come abayomi was singing like the canaries immediately he was arrested? No resistance, no meandering? They should ask the CEO, is AAS still salvageable or entire investment platform has totally collapsed. To start with, was there real liver transplant surgery? Most people i know with liver problem usually loose the battle. Even those wealthy one like this CEO May spend quite sometime being in the queue or list of those waiting to receive from donors. Who donated the liver, the doctor and the hospital that conducted the surgery. An x-ray should be conducted on the CEO too to be sure there was transplant. If we all agree AAS was a ponzi scheme and knowing fully well it can't be sustained forever, certain drastic action can be taken by the CEO to crash it, steal people's money and he will still be praised instead of running way from the long arm of law. The best place to hide valuable is in plain site. Think about it folks.

8 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by airsaylongcome: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2023
adabaraabdul:
Well everything was going well, till Abayomi. so!!.....you can't hold the CEO responsible.

Rubbish c0ck and Bull story...this AAS is a big mighty Ponzi and the "investors" are all idiots

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by lexy2014: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2023
philipobiz:

Dude. Don't say what you don't know. That's the only information I have for you. Or were you paid to say what you saying.

you that knows, can you negate what he said that the so called victim is also a fraud
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by andycom(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Zaphnath1:
Nigerians haba

SHALOM

It's Nigerians now Abi? If it was an Igbo guy that did this you wouldn't say Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by airsaylongcome: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2023
panini:
You'll notice within the article the several attempts to appeal to your emotions: the life-threatening transplant, the betrayal of trust, the widows, the retirees, the rekindling of lost trust...
This article is a scam. An attempt by the owners (or someone else) to divert the blame. See how they praise the CEO for a platform that has been reported to be a Ponzi scheme before it even got busted.
Googling the name reveals more truth about the platform. They're trying to play with your intelligence, don't let them!

The only really intelligent dissection of that nonsense write up they put up there. Rag tag PR

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by yewit37486: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Ellasure:

learn not to equate two very bad events or activities, they are both bad, simplicita, no tribal excuses. a thief born anywhere will always be stealing and easily pushed to steal.

examination results forger and bank robbers and computer codes forgers are all criminals without boundaries. example, when they succeed in their devilish plan who benefits? only them and maybe a little to their family members.

A THIEF IS A CRIMINAL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. ANYBODY MEASURING THEIR SERIOUSNESS IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE CRIMINAL GANG. YOUR MIND IS ALSO TWISTED AND VERY DANGEROUS TO THE SOCIETY IF OPPORTUNITY EXITS.

CLEAR YOUR HEARTS OF EVILS FIND SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO DO.

Well said.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Mayflowa(m): 12:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
I hate fraudsters with my whole life....may he rot in jail.

Both of them are fraudsters. The business would have crashed sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by sharone21(f): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2023
The West leads in cyber crime.... Others follows.

Those of them with sense turn it to fintechs( Financial apps)

This is one reason remote work is a bit far from Nigerians.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by yewit37486: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
After all MMM did, you ediotss still believe in drop 50k, pack 150 in 30 days? Really? Greedy and foolisssh people.

Na so now.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by jom28gy(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2023
These type of people makes people not to trust such systems
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by jom28gy(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2023
andycom:

It's Nigerians now Abi? If it was an Igbo guy that did this you wouldn't say Nigerians.

exactly, don't mind them
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by overseasnbeyond: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry something about the story doesn't add up, anyway I don't think the people that invest in the scheme will ever see their money again ...doubt they are regulated ....supe otilo

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by bigcasava1(m): 2:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Fraudster with them na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by PECON1(m): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2023
realoscar84:
After watching the video, i don't trust the CEO. He talks too much and he mistakenly or attempted to further burnish his image by confirming the obvious which is his admittance that he is equally a thief but a bigger one. it's obvious there is more to this whole issue than he is telling us. How can he claimed to have handed the entire security codes to a low level staff of ordinary web developer? No other sophisticated and higher ranking staff running the organisation with him before the abayomi fellow got hired? Does abayomi look so sophisticated to you to be capable of stealing over $87millions? What if this has been the plan all along for abayomi to agree to be the fall guy, serve some years and he get him out of the system through underhand dealing with our corrupt security agency, then settle him to live a comfortable life for the rest of his life. How come abayomi was singing like the canaries immediately he was arrested? No resistance, no meandering? They should ask the CEO, is AAS still salvageable or entire investment platform has totally collapsed. To start with, was there real liver transplant surgery? Most people i know with liver problem usually loose the battle. Even those wealthy one like this CEO May spend quite sometime being in the queue or list of those waiting to receive from donors. Who donated the liver, the doctor and the hospital that conducted the surgery. An x-ray should be conducted on the CEO too to be sure there was transplant. If we all agree AAS was a ponzi scheme and knowing fully well it can't be sustained forever, certain drastic action can be taken by the CEO to crash it, steal people's money and he will still be praised instead of running way from the long arm of law. The best place to hide valuable is in plain site. Think about it folks.
U carry enough sense,the CEO is a crook. He is wanted by efcc, Am hearing that AA for the first time, Nigerians how una take dey hear the latest investment and me no dey hear any and we dey the same country 🤣🤣🤣 I heard about racksterli when it crashed not even when others where Investing ☹️

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by chimpad: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Stop bragging about how secured your platform is, if it was that secured, only one person should not be able to is push to production and execute.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Brushstrokes20: 3:08am On Jul 15, 2023
After a thorough dissection of the article, I see a scammer trying to cover up his tracks undecided undecided
# shine your eyes
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by juman(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2023
See the ignorant investors.
It will end in cry.
Its like they invest to buy "hot air".

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Maroghene(m): 3:22am On Jul 15, 2023
I do have lepidolite and kunzite for sale. U can contact me via my dm if you are interested.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by sylve11: 3:47am On Jul 15, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
"I got a lotta enemies
Some of them used to be my friends
Now they switch sides on me
I wonder why they all pretend
Even though it ain't clear to me
What's the gain in the end
Only one thing clear to me
Me really can't trust no friend
So you have to watch your friends
Some of them no really want you reach nowhere
It's the only thing I cannot comprehend"

No enemy can be worse than an insider.

Fact! cool
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Hychineson(m): 3:51am On Jul 15, 2023
He should be made to face the law.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Asswipemod: 3:52am On Jul 15, 2023
HussenAdul:
Intelligent tribes making us proud home & abroad.

And the heinous, evil, wicked, satanic and dumb murderers you breed are making us prouder in all the universe.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Nathanthony: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Even those journalists na arrangee. Both the CEO and the "hackers" are in cahoots. They are all fraudsters but I blame to people that invested their money there. Greed caught up with them. Nigeria is a very fertile place for ponzi schemes though.
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.