Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (82265 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by takicis1(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2023
THERE WAS NO HACK
AND THE ABAYOMI STORY IS SO FAKE AND SCRIPTED OR ACTED UP OR COOKED UP. IF U STILL BELIEVE DAT STORY? THEN U ARE DU MB
JASEM MICHAEL THE BIG THIEF IS NT SMART AFTER ALL. DATS WAT HAPPENS WEN U DNT GO TO SCHOOL OR HAND OVER UR MONEY TO AN ILLITERATE TO MANAGE FOR U.

[b]HOW COULD HE HAV GOTTEN A POOR BOY LOOKING LIKE A YAHOO BOY WIT DREADS LOCKS TO MANAGE HIS BUSINESS 100% WEN HE WAS GONE.? DAT IS OF HE EVER DID ANY SURGERY. HE CLAIMED HE GAVE ABAYOMI HIS FACE ID,FINGER PRINT N DAT OF HIS WIFE TO ACCESS THE AAS BUSINESS SECUIRTY PORTALS 100% IN HIS ABSENCE. SO AMONG HIS SO CALLED FRNDS AND COLLEAGUES HE WORKED WIT IN THE PAST 15-5YEARS IS A POOR GUY WHO HE CLAIMED HAD ONLY SLIPPERS THAT HE SAW N TRUSTED WIT SUCH HUGH AMOUNT? & HOW MUCH WAS IN THE AAS FAKE LIQU IDITY POOL ? DIS ABAYOMI TAKE EVERYTHING? IF HW CLAIMS THE MONEY IS IN BIN AN CE, HE SHOULD PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THE TOAL AMOUNT IN DA AAS WALLET. HE LIES DUMB LIES. SILLY LIES. YET CLAIMS HE CANT STEAL FRM PPL & STILL CALLS HIMSELF A BIG THIEF cheesy grin CONFUSED CUNNY MAN. ALWAYS CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. JESAM IS A SC AMMER . HE PLANNED ALL THIS. DATS PART OF WHY THEY CELEBRATED THE 90DAYS IN BUSINESS TO MAK IT LOOK LIK THE BUSINESS WIL LAST. HE SHOWED HIS FACE N DAT OF HIS "FAKE FAMILY" TO MAKE DUMB PEOPLE BELIEVE HIM TO BE HONEST. READ 48 LAWS OF POWER & SEE HOW THIS GUY IS PLAYING U GUYS WIT SELECTIVE HONESTY AND GENENOUSITY. THIS IS A GAME OF POWER. EVERYTHING U SEE & HEAR? IS A PLAN WORK. AM JUST SURPRISED THW INVESTORS WERE SO DUMB TO FALL OVER AND OVER FOR THIS CHEAP S CA M. JESAM MICHEAL IS NT EVEN INTELLIGENT, THE WAY HE SPEAKS ANS BRAGS & CONTRADICTS HIMSELF AND LIES? I JIST KNEW HE WAS FAKE. I CANT TRUST SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL HUMAN WIT ANYTIN.Y DNT HE GET A WELL KNOWN BLOCK CHAIN DEVELOPER OR A WELL KNW PROGRAMMER WHO HAS TRACK RECORDS OF EXCELLENCE N SINCERITY OR EVEN WHO IS WORKING WIT A TOP BLOCK CHAIN COMPANY WHO COULD BE EASILY TRACKED. SINCE HE CLAIMS AAS COST HIM 1MILLION $ + TO BUILD. U COULDN'T AFFORD A GOOD DEVELOPER? IS SOM1 WHO HAS 1 SLIPPERS A POOR YAHOO LOOKING ABAYOMI DAT U EMPLOYED TO DO WAT EXACTLY? N HANDED OVER 100% PEOPLE"S MONEY TO HIM. FAKE KANGAROO STORY TELL DAT TO UR DUMB PRAISE & WORSHIP HUNGRY FOLLOWERS IN DAT CUL T LIKE TELEGRAM. ONLY A HUNGRY MAN WIL NT SEE TRU UR LIES. NEVA BE DESPERATE TO MAKE MONEY. IF NT PPL LIKE JESAM MICHEAL WIL USE U & PLAY LIK THIS& U WIL STILL BE PRAYING FOR THEM. GO FOR KNOWLEDGE GUYS & AVOID PONZI SCHEME. THE C .E.O KEPT WARNING U GUYS YET U DNT NOTICE THE WARNING. AFRICA WAKE UP. GUIDE UR MONEY WIT CARE. EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT. TRUST NO 1 WIT UR HARD UR MONEY. SHINE UR EYES. ASK ALOT OF INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS. THE HEART OF MEN IS DESPERATELY WICKED. ALOT OF FAKE PASTORS USE THE NAME OF GO D TO SC AM DESPERATE CHRISTIANS EVEN PERFORM FAKE MIRACLES & GIVE DEM O NIC INSPIRED FAKE PROPHESY ABT UR PAST MAKING U FEEL THEY HEAR FRM GOD. . . U THEN FALL FOR THAT. THIS GUYS GO DEEP INTO THIS DE MON IC RITUALS TO ACQUIRE ALOT OF POWERS TO OPERATE AND KNW UR WEAKNESSES AND UR PAST AND USE IT TO SC A M U. FO O L S
WAKE UP. STOP GETTING SCA MME D . ASK QUESTIONS. THE WORLD IS EVIL. DNT BELIEVE ANY1 OR ANYTIN U HEAR ONLINE. REASON DEEP. THINK CRITICALLY.SHINE UE EYES. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE , DATS IF U AR WISE. SOM OF U NEED TO BE SCA MME D OF UR LIFE SAVINGS B4 U GET SENSE.
[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imam07: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Never trust that tribe! If you do, you're on your own! Wetin they do during elections here is enough to teach everybody a lesson.
You are a real bastard. People like you can do worse thing. Did you see any of his tribe here supporting what he did? Unlike your tribe dat do support evil when is been done by your tribe. This is d difference. Crime no know any tribe. Well chicken brain like u do behave like this. D way u talked hre doesn't mean u also can't do d same. Yes we all agreed abayomi committed a serious crime and evil against people. There many of his tribe that fell victim so what is your problem. Eranko

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by RussellRutherfo: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Bigkoko:
People who believe & give their pastors money to buy jets, build luxury from scratch while they hope to get theirs in heaven are certainly the dumbest specie of life!

All bores down to wealth without Enterprise!

quote author=RussellRutherfo post=124426824]

Wait!!

You mean people still get involve and continue to loose money to these ponzis despite the immediate past ones like OmegaPro, NVISIONU INC Forex Scams, etc.

How do they even get to know the latest ponzis in town and these foolish greedy Nigerians are loosing money on a repeat mode to these serial ponzi operators.

These Nigerians must be so easy to scam. See them nodding their heads to the rubbish that ponzi operator was telling them in the video.

But while is he addressing them when he is on EFCC Wanted list.

This is different. Pastor has got nothing to do with this. I give to my Church and my Pastor has no Jet, or luxury items and I don't give because I expect something in return in Heaven. This is not how Christians are to operate. I give but not foolishly and not to fake Pastors or Churches not involved in the true spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by fortune1968: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2023
This is an organized story .AAS is a Scam like all scams before it .Which of them never crashed ? Only mimu will believe the story of SCAMMERS .
Do you remember CALA and their stories when they are running away with people's money . Scam na Scam ! All this Abayomi, Jesam Michael ,kidney transplant is a big lie .Just find out the initial story they tell their investors when " stories" started - It doesn't correspond with the one I'm reading here .
My people , STOP giving your money out in the name of " investment" ALL NA BIG SCAM !

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Soliviky1(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Dnt fall for this Aas fake stories.
Jesam Micheal is a cunny comedian.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Abagworo(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Humans are so greedy and wicked. I am sure if he had his way he would have murdered his boss in order to live in useless luxury he never worked for. The best people to trust in this kind of dealings are your parents, kids or siblings cause they are your blood.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by zumbigbo(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Intelligent (yo)rubas aka robbers on the beat He tink say this be election time. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ruggedtimi(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2023
This boy pass hushpuppi....$87m
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Pwettylinda(f): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Risingsunn: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Some people are so foolish and unintelligent. Few minutes into the video I discovered the CEO planned all of this. Baba has watched too much American financial crime movies and also read books. Abayomi is part of the plan, the so called journalists are part of the crime. I can't say about Efcc, police, Interpol. If he plays his game well, he may have been able to involve some of the corrupt ones into the plan.

All that is needed is spend alot of money on PR which he is doing quite well. I'm sure Seun of nairaland also got part of the largesse to move this to front page.

The CEO may have even planned this exit strategy even before the businesses started. With a timeline that has to be followed strictly.

That guy is doing well, those of you thinking Abayomi will go to jail are getting it wrong, time heals everything. With time everyone will forget and move on. Abayomi will get his balance and relocate abroad to somewhere safe to enjoy his life. Even Jesame will relocate to enjoy his life.

They know Nigerians are strong people, everyone will soon move on with their lives. Congratulations to those that started early and cashed out. While the newbies are the the ones that took the fall.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by GloriousGbola: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The only really intelligent dissection of that nonsense write up they put up there. Rag tag PR

Looks like they allowed Segun to go on a stealing binge so he could take the eventual fall.

Dude thought he was being smart but he was being set up. Now the business has failed but he and he alone is on the hook.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by fortune1968: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2023
juman:
Oh oh.
People still dey do MMM.
They will certainly cry.
Thank you jare .A fake story .It is a ponzi scheme ! They are only painting fake stories here .It was introduced to me too but I rejected it ! I will never do it again .I lost 150k to CALA and others last year . Whoever is Jesam Micheal is a FRAUDSTER / SCAMMER.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by MightySparrow: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2023
This is not our own Nigerian, he is their own when they bring good news.

Kii ṣe Omoluabi.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imam07: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2023
nnamdi640:
Now that the crime was committed by a Yoruba man, you won't see Igbos turning it to tribal thing. Assuming it was an Igbo man that committed the crime, you would have seen them turning it to tribal thing.
I gues you are blind. U can't read and a bigot. U got eyes u could not see how your bigot brothers post rubbish up there. I believe u will not see it as anything because they are your tribe brothers. And I want to ask you. Did u see any of Yoruba tribe supporting and defending abayomi d criminal in this forum? If abayomi nah ibo guy. U will see a lot of your tribe supporting and defending him. Thus is d difference between d yorubas and d igbos. We don't condone any sot of crime. Crime no know any tribe. Any tribe can do worse thing so show maturity in your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by nnamdi640: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2023
chrisxxx:

Na the two ethnic groups giving Nigerians a bad name home and abroad. Cyber crime hold a Yoruba man closest to you responsible. Open robbery hold an Igbo man responsible. Shukena.
Yours are known for causing terror to the country

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imam07: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Rahkman:
very very useless ronu bastards na mmesoma be their problem
See d real bastard calling someone else a bastard. Do u know your real father? You this son of a thousand father

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Soliviky1(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2023
AAS was a scam from day 1.
No company can Mak as much as 63% monthly n survive. Even 50% is too much.
30% is even high. Be careful.
Dnt allow greedy and fear of missing out mak u lose the little u have.
Stop borrowing money & using urgent money for ur needs to invest in all dis trashy ponzi schemes. This men ar wi cke d n hear tless .
Stop promoting sca ms or ponzi schemes.
Stop supporting sca m mers.
Ask questions
Do ur own research.
If its too good to be true?
Its fake run o.
Even as it is Jesam Michael is still telling them AAS wil shock the world
It wil do this and dat.
It wil win guineas book of record.
Dat was wen I knew the man was even dumber than I thought of him.
As he talks tooo much and brags tooo much?
He says alot of contradicting tins and silly tins dat if u ar smart? U wil notice he is du mb & fake , struggling to convince his prey or victims that he is real grin angry
READ THE 48 LAWS OF POWER.
THIS GUY IS JUST A LOW LIFE SCA M MER
SO ABAYOMI BOUGHT 15 HOUSES & TRAVELED OUT OF 9JA 3X
HE ALSO STARTED A CAR DEALER BUSINESS
IN 3 MONTHS HE DID ALL THIS?
FAKE STORY. DU M B STORY.
IF U BELIEVE DAT LIES? THEN U DESERVE TO BE SCA MM ED AGAIN & AGAIN TILL U GET SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by nnamdi640: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2023
imam07:
I gues you are blind. U can't read and a bigot. U got eyes u could not see how your bigot brothers post rubbish up there. I believe u will not see it as anything because they are your tribe brothers. And I want to ask you. Did u see any of Yoruba tribe supporting and defending abayomi d criminal in this forum? If abayomi nah ibo guy. U will see a lot of your tribe supporting and defending him. Thus is d difference between d yorubas and d igbos. We don't condone any sot of crime. Crime no know any tribe. Any tribe can do worse thing so show maturity in your judgment.
All what you said is rubbish, no body is defending anybody, the fact still remains that propaganda is in you guys DNA
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by yommen: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2023
HussenAdul:
Intelligent tribes making us proud home & abroad.

Your own tribe keep dragging us back.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imam07: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Edusouls:
Hahahaha trust a Yoruba man at ur own peril, betrayal runs in their DNA it’s not a new thing, in this Nigeria all of us know each other’s demons, so why are people so suprised?
So your tribe never done worse thing. Abi did u see any yoruba man here defending him, unlike your tribe dat will be defending a criminal because he's your tribe man

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Soliviky1(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
This boy pass hushpuppi....$87m
All lies frm Jesam Micheal
How much is 87mil in #?
How much is the total in AAS socalled fake liquidity pool?
Dat 87mil was removed yet he was lying to them dat it was just profit nt capital?
Haba.
So in less than 6 months AAS has made 87mil in profits aside the 1s withdrawn?
And still hav capital in bi n anc e fake liquidity pool?
Jesam Micheal u need to learn how to lie Sir.
Ur lies ar so easy to detect n so fake.
So hard to proof n hard to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by imam07: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2023
nnamdi640:
All what you said is rubbish, no body is defending anybody, the fact still remains that propaganda is in you guys DNA
but am putting it to you that if this criminal happened to be an ibo guy. People like u here will defend him. This is common among your tribe. Point to any yoruba person in d forum that is defending abayomi. Tell if your tribe no dey involve in crime like this. All people are condemning him and u are displaying your bigotry

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by omokudu(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2023
This doesn’t add up, I feel the CEO might have been stealing money too. This could be a calculated move by the CEO, how on earth do you give an employee all the required access and privileges to run a business.

My take is, the ceo set up this employee and he fall for it. Now the investigation is mainly on the employee.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by TheSuperX(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Greedy Nigerians will never learn at all, the day I lost almost $8,000 on chymall, that was the last time I ever did any nonsense like that.

I promised myself that till I die, I will never invest in any nonsense thing like that no matter how juicy it is, God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Hardy123(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Wow
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by iyke2frankeze: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2023
That name Judas is the perfect name for the people from that region. Backstabbing is in their DNA.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Josephkabila12: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Nathanthony: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2023
This person is one of his goons.
Battlepanda4:
You said he on the EFCC wanted list. But I check the the EFCC website, I didn't see he's picture on the wanted list. I petting your n generation to come after you.
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Henry22(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2023
This Yoruba people and betrayal is something other tribes need to really put in check, there has not been a single day you don't hear about them betraying people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.