Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,398 members, 7,853,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6829 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Most Yorubas can’t survive without selling their land to the Igbos, this is fact
From Ipob source... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Yoruba poor people?? grin cheesy

OSU are the real poor people of the south...
Na Lagos be your Papa diabolical village. Pure head slamming coward slave grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Shut up coward. Na wetin you conquered head slamming slaves they like claim if it is not Lagos, you claim Edo grin

Some of you delusional emilokan go to the extent of being born in Abuja lol grin grin

Wasted dirty slave, where is your diabolical village grin

Is your village under the conquered territory of Kwara state

Hahaha you're now ranting and crying...

I understand you... if it's me, I'll do worst... It's not easy to come from that failure OSU race... cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I know you wish to be Yoruba, I also wish to so I don't blame you... cry

I know you want to be president.. grin

I know you guys also want Biafra.. cheesy

I also know you're landlocked...

OSU suffering from every angle..
No Biafra, no president, landlocked.. grin cheesy

Now the only thing that remain is empty chestbeating and audio land... cry Osu have suffer in Nigeria...

Hausa and Yoruba are now sharing everything among themselve.. No one remember 4th class citizen of Osuland... cool
Superior Master caliphate is now sharing nothing with their lower muslim slaves.

Emir of illorin is sharing everything with his conquered subjects lol grin grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Superior Master caliphate is now sharing nothing with their lower muslim slaves.

Emir of illorin is sharing everything with his conquered subjects lol grin grin
You wish grin cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hahaha you're now ranting and crying...

I understand you... if it's me, I'll do worst... It's not easy to come from that failure OSU race... cry
Conquered slave of lower muslim omoale, you are the one in sifia pains, wailing since the beginning of the thread Lol.
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Yoruba poor people?? grin cheesy

OSU are the real poor people of the south...

How can your people survive without Owomida you collect from the Igbos everyday, MC Oluomo could afford to sleep with Yoruba married women is because of the money he is making from the Igbos in Lagos, can you travel from Lagos to Benin city? Because you need to come out of that slum you live

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:42am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You wish grin cheesy
Lower muslim agbero giving props to his superior northern masters Lol.

You are a shameless juju infested subject

1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Conquered slave of lower muslim omoales you are the one in sifia pains, wailing since the beginning of the thread Lol.

I've chased many of your elder brother comot, you can check from the beginning... You're the next...

I'm a Christian, I'm from Edo state... tongue grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You wish grin cheesy

conquered Slave πŸ–•πŸ–

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

How can your people survive without Owomida you collect from the Igbos everyday, MC Oluomo could afford to sleep with Yoruba married women is because of the money he is making from the Igbos in Lagos, can you travel from Lagos to Benin city? Because you need to come out of that slum you live
You're now delusional, the matter really pain you... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

conquered Slave πŸ–•πŸ–
Hahahaha tongue cheesy grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:46am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I've chased many of your elder brother comot, you can check from the beginning... You're the next...

I'm a Christian, I'm from Edo state... tongue grin
deny his religion of piss denies his root & denies his diabolical roots. Don't you have shame

Is that the pics of your conquered villaage grin grin

Dirty omoale oshi
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Conquered slave of lower muslim omoales you are the one in sifia pains, wailing since the beginning of the thread Lol.

That slave mumu die

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

That slave mumu die
No mind the conquered ewedu gobbling subject.
He is in pains because the wotowoto e no expect am Lol.

Make him dey play
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

He is right, majority of Yorubas in Lagos live in slum, Ewedu gbegiri muncher grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Women picture is your next strategy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:53am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hahahaha tongue cheesy grin

I know we have stopped you from skull mining business tonight. pig πŸ– πŸ–•

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

They always chest beat as if they can fight, imagine people who have sacrifice their future and unborn children to the fulanis as slaves

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
No mind the conquered ewedu gobbling subject.
He is in pains because the wotowoto e no expect am Lol.

Make him dey play

The slave collected more than he expected, I'm still waiting for him

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
deny his religion of piss denies his root & denies his diabolical roots. Don't you have shame

Is that the pics of your conquered villaage grin grin

Dirty omoale oshi
OSU people cannot be saved...
I've never for once deny my religion and origin, it only happens in your head...

E pain am.. embarassed grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

The slave collected more than he expected, I'm still waiting for him
Your master is always here, still waiting for that your elder brother from Anambra... tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

They always chest beat as if they can fight, imagine people who have sacrifice their future and unborn children to the fulanis as slaves
Igbo is equal to chestbeating,everybody in Nigeria know the people that chestbeat... tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Your master is always here, still waiting for that your elder brother from Anambra... tongue

Slave of fulanis, your women can cheat for the whole africa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Ipig Terrorists

See your America.. tongue

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 2:06am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU terrorist
E pain am. tongue

One woman can marry 10 different husband grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

One woman can marry 10 different husband grin grin grin grin

They like to sleep around like dogs πŸ• Spit

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Slave of fulanis, your women can cheat for the whole africa grin grin grin
I'm not from imo state, I resemble OSU for your eyes?? tongue cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Ipig Terrorists

See your America.. tongue

You are not better than pig 🐷 that’s how your head looks like

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Insecurity: Vigilante Groups To Be Used In Community Policing – Arase / Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators / Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.