Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6601 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tochi3:
Omoale agbero Liver fail you to mention your juju infested village Lol grin

Shame no let you claim Lagos again abi, na to claim Edo. Dirty Omoale scum . Shames slave

What do you expect from someone Ewedu has clogged his brain arteries, his head is completely empty now cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tochi3:
Omoale agbero Liver fail you to mention your juju infested village Lol grin

Shame no let you claim Lagos again abi, na to claim Edo. Dirty Omoale scum . Shames slave
May your generation never know prosperity if I'm saying the truth but you think I'm lying... Do you agree?? cheesy
You think everyone is like OSU land grabbing everywhere when one small boy in Finland is locking grown up male and female every Monday... cheesy

I grew up in surulere, I've never for once wish the Yoruba people bad... May it be unto me as I wish the Yoruba people...
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
abeg take am easy no allow them get high bp hahahaha
with those riffraffs, na curse & wotowoto fit them. Na their portion. Don't ever try to impress dem or act sane with them.

Their demented soul is worthless, sold to the drug Baron bobo Chicago
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

May your generation never know prosperity if I'm saying the truth but you think I'm lying... Do you agree?? cheesy
You think everyone is like OSU land grabbing everywhere when one small boy in Finland is locking grown up male and female every Monday... cheesy

I grew up in surulere, I've never for once wish the Yoruba people bad... May it be unto me as I wish the Yoruba people...
Bla bla bla You don't have shame. Denying the ronu juju squad.

Shameless slave

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tochi3:
with those riffraffs, na curse & wotowoto fit them. Na their portion. Don't ever try to impress dem or act sane with them.

Foolish OSU reply me above...
Economic migrant feeling funky...

4th class citizen from Osuland... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Tell your brother to come here, I won't reply you again you're too small to have anything with me...

Tell Anambra or wetin he call himself to stop running away from me...

You kid don't make me place course on your already useless life which has been destroyed with Agbado, you lack intellectual capability, I know you want to mingle with big boys Oponu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OredoPikin: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Flathead8:
I think your being insincere and ignorant! All region/states at one point had a competent and incompetent leaders, but overall the SE had good number of leaders

Hope Uzondinma
Okorocha
Sullivan
Umeh
Ngige
Obiano
Soludoetc
Oga put Obi as number 1 and stop been foolish

No gov in the SE have ever come close to obi
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Will you agreed to you and your future generation never know prosperity on earth if I'm not from Edo??

Answer, don't shift goalpost like OSU cheesy tongue

You think everyone reason like OSU people?? cool
yes of course but if to say swearing dey work , ogiuwu for don strike you with death for lying to be a edo after striking you I go just come your owanbe burial for ogbomosho with my rain boots because of those slums because na only owanbe your yoruba people sabi do pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

You are nothing but a slave to Fulanis and slave you shall always be to Igbos and Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tochi3:
Bla bla bla You don't have shame. Denying the ronu juju squad.

Shameless slave
Why you no say amen to the curse, make you Ur generation no know prosperity because you think everyone is a liar and fraudster like you OSU people... cheesy

I'm a confirm Edo boy born and bred in surulere.. 💯
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

What do you expect from someone Ewedu has clogged his brain arteries, his head is completely empty now cool grin
Propaganda, lies & deceit have failed them miserably. They thought it is during the time of their dirty ogbomosho- Ibadan expressway news they used in deceiving tgeir gullibles against other ethnic group in Nigeria. The Internet have broken their backbone of lies & propaganda.

See dem running helter skelter & denying their agbero roots lol grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Why you no say amen to the curse, make you Ur generation no know prosperity because you think everyone is a liar and fraudster like you OSU people... cheesy

You are not Edo boy but Ewedu muncher, always quick to claim to come from another tribe because you are not proud of your lineage, cowards by nature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OredoPikin: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:
What do you expect from a Region that support crime. See the way all of them including their Political leaders supported that criminal Mmesoma.
And Tinubu U all voted is what again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tochi3:

slaves sold to the chicago drug lord

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Agbero rascal go & slam your ewedu skull on the concrete made by your superior Master muslim.

Slave

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Propaganda, lies & deceit have failed them miserably. They thought it is during the time of their dirty ogbomosho- Ibadan expressway news they used in deceiving tgeir gullibles against other ethnic group in Nigeria. The Internet have broken their backbone of lies & propaganda.

They are so vulnerable and useless now grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

You are nothing but a slave to Fulanis and slave you shall always be to Igbos and Fulanis
My people and your people are same in Nigeria today, we both have no say in government or anything...

But you see those Yoruba ehn, na everything for this life dem use senior you... Just name anything... cheesy
Shameless economic migrant feeling funky, you'll never become anything in Nigeria...

Biafra? You're not getting it, the West and the North will never give you Biafra... You try rubbish, they kill 10 million of your people just like they killed 3 million in 1967-70... tongue

Slaves calling another person a slave... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

shut your dirty coward mouth. Slave grin grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:

Don't run away, say amen to that curse and let your unborn kids blame you in heaven, you think everyone is a liar like you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OredoPikin: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Depriest2020:

Don't feel bad about the constructive criticism from AntiTerorist, what he said is the truth, south east governors are performing below expectation to compare to other regions, believe me, the only other region performing below average like the south east governors is the north central governors too. It is my desire that all governors would work for their respective states.
Go to North East, ogun, Ekiti and ondo and come back to edit ur comment

For those in SW
Lagos is the only state

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
shut your dirty coward mouth. Slave grin grin
I'm a slave, I agreed my tribe doesn't have the power to compete with the West and the North...

But you see those yoruba people ehn, they're light years ahead of you...
We're both 4th class citizen in this country, nobody rate you at all... cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

My people and your people are same in Nigeria today, we both have no say in government or anything...

But you see those Yoruba ehn, na everything for this life dem use senior you... Just name anything... cheesy
Shameless economic migrant feeling funky, you'll never become anything in Nigeria...

Biafra? You're not getting it, the West and the North will never give you Biafra... You try rubbish, they kill 10 million of your people just like they killed 3 million in 1967-70... tongue

Slaves calling another person a slave... grin

Is that all you can do Ewedu muncher? it must be so difficult sourcing for another Lagos/ Ibadan propaganda News inside your single mud room in Modakeke, A slave in his own ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I'm a slave, I agreed my tribe doesn't have the power to compete with the West and the North...

Coward slave grin grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You light ahead in skull mining? Cowards always denying your lineage, kindly stop claiming Edo, Ewedu muncher grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

so you know reply me again shameless ogbomosho boy claiming edo , mumu no know say i be half igbo half bini my mama na confirm bini woman from edo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

They are so vulnerable and useless now grin grin grin grin
The Emir of Iilorin has made them subjects in their ancestral Land. grin grin
They are all quiet since then chasing the Igbos

Deluded slaves
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:

Coward slave grin grin
I can't believe you're now running away from me...
OSU bring your elder brother, you're a small fish... grin

Land of the OSU people...
If dem born you well no sit at home this coming Monday.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria: Poverty Is A Northerner / $15bn Lagos-calabar Rail-line Underway / Who Was The Best Governor Lagos State Has Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.