Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6657 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

What is the whole of Abia state Gdp compared to Ogun state gdp?
The question should be what's Ogun state's GDP compared to Anambra GDP?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

From your argument now, u ar saying having dangote refinery southwest is a minus for us and
Southeast that have to rely on southwest for refine oil is gaining
U ar a learner

We like how we ar being balkanized, our culture is very strong , u will all end up assimilating our culture niii, bring more of your investment to southwest we like it like dat......fellow Nigerians continue bringing down your investment to southwest
Ko ye ni
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

From your report, Abia is number 18 competing with katsina state upon all the companies and factories una talk say una get there.
Yet Abia is just 32 yr old... How old is Oyo again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Lagos built by everybody??
OSU why you dey lie like this?
More than 90 percent of modern Lagos was administered under Awolowo, how's that everybody?

Why you dey jealous the Yoruba like this?
Yoruba senior you by far...

Quickly attended to something, I'm back now...
Areas dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos are slums at least you always see that during election, APC always lose in VI, Lekki, Ikoyi Festac, etc, where they normally win are slums areas in Lagos where Yorubas predominantly dominanted. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's our land.
We prefer them to igbos.
But you don't have a choice... Igbos are there to stay. Your preference is immaterial

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Lagos built by everybody??
OSU why you dey lie like this?
More than 90 percent of modern Lagos was administered under Awolowo, how's that everybody?

Why you dey jealous the Yoruba like this?
Yoruba senior you by far...

Quickly attended to something, I'm back now...
E dey pain them.that Lagos is not in their region .

They abused Yorubas..When Sanwo olu wanted to take drastic measure, they quickly sent their elders and governors to go and beg sanwo olu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

But you don't have a choice... Igbos are there to stay. Your preference is immaterial
Come and do business but you are not an indigene and if your biafra is granted, you become a foreigner immediately in Lagos.
I know to go.back to.Alaigbo, na death sentence to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Ohh..you mean they brought Abia from the moon 32 years ago..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425220:

The ones own by other tribe and foreigners grin grin grin

We okay with it, just continue bringing your investment down here, we will end up benefiting from it directly or indirectly

It will be a plus for our gdp not minus
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Combine your Abia with Anambra and Enugu, let's compare them with only a state in yorubaland...

Person wey pass you pass you, no be by chestbeating... grin

Even for Una next life, Yoruba go still dey ahead of you... tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Ohh..you mean they brought Abia from the moon 32 years ago..
No I mean Oyo should be "London" by now considering how long it has been existing... If not that her citizens are bunch of lazy people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Combine your Abia with Anambra and Enugu, let's compare them with only a state in yorubaland...

Person wey pass you pass you, no be by chestbeating... grin

Even for Una next life, Yoruba go still dey ahead of you... tongue
Yes very ahead in terms of GDP where Anambra's GDP is above Ekiti, Osun and Oyo combined.... Or infrastructure where only Lagos is progressing while the rest of the region is regressing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Yorubas are Igbos want to be...
SW be like you igbo America..

Watch any Igbo movie, SW be like your London and New York...

I never start with you, bring your three best state and let's compare...
You think this is by chestbeating?? cheesy
This is area dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

No I mean Oyo should be "London" by now considering how long it has been existing... If not that her citizens are bunch of lazy people
Was Umuahia not existing since and meanwhile till date, Oyo state alone is 85% of your region...Development is being spread to all nook and cranies of the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425436:

Areas dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos are slums at least you always see that during election, APC always lose in VI, Lekki, Ikoyi Festac, etc, where they normally win are slums areas in Lagos where Yorubas predominantly dominanted. grin grin grin
Baba stop running away, post your region and let's compare... Combine all your top threes together...

You no even get pass three state before, Enugu and half of Anambra is Igalaland...

I get your time today, no run away...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

We okay with it, just continue bringing your investment down here, we will end up benefiting from it directly or indirectly

It will be a plus for our gdp not minus
We only bring "overflows" to your region... You can see how it reflects in our GDP. Anambra and Imo states are above all the South Western states minus Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

It is beneficial for us , as u ppl keep bringing your investment ( dat suppose to stay in SE) down here, rasing your family down here, building houses down here, u ar adding to our gdp

Thank you our osu developer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Baba stop running away, post your region and let's compare... Combine all your top threes together...

You no even get pass three state before, Enugu and half of Anambra is Igalaland...

I get your time today, no run away...

Lol .. is that why your sister took juju to kwara and was dealt with?
It seems you are blind to hundreds of pictures the guy has been posting back to back... How many have you been able to post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425617:

This is area dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos
OSU don't be afraid of your land, na only chestbeating Una Sabi... Cowards spitss...

Is that why Enugu is looking like typical Osuland?? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

We only bring "overflows" to your region... You can see how it reflects in our GDP. Anambra and Imo states are above all the South Western states minus Lagos

U ar being foolish by saying minus Lagos

If Nigeria is too break today into 6 regions....will southwest be without is economic capital

Is just like saying southeast minus Anambra and enugu does it makes sense to you

And even if you remove Lagos, the remaining southwest economy is bigger than that of southeast
Agriculture in Oyo state is bigger than the entire SE own
Industry in ogun state is bigger than the entire igbo nation own

So on what bases will u compare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

It is beneficial for us , as u ppl keep bringing your investment ( dat suppose to stay in SE) down here, rasing your family down here, building houses down here, u ar adding to our gdp

Thank you our osu developer
Yet the supposed GDP is crawling behind south eastern states even though your people come down east with zero investment except ragolis bottles filled with agbó and leave without any investment.

Dear under bridge Agbero, it's better to be an Osu than an Agbero with just 10 teeth left in the mouth, one eyed and short-sleeved arm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol .. is that why your sister took juju to kwara and was dealt with?
It seems you are blind to hundreds of pictures the guy has been posting back to back... How many have you been able to post?
Stop running away, combine your best three state and let's compare it with lagos Yoruba smallest state...

I be confirm Edo boy born and bred in a Yoruba state and I'm forever grateful for that... Anything happen in Kwara is religion intolerance among people of same race, only OSU like you give it ethnic colouration...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

U ar being foolish by saying minus Lagos

If Nigeria is too break today into 6 regions....will southwest be without is economic capital

Is just like saying southeast minus Anambra and enugu does it makes sense to you

And even if you remove Lagos, the remaining southwest economy is bigger than that of southeast
Agriculture in Oyo state is bigger than the entire SE own
Industry in ogun state is bigger than the entire igbo nation own

So on what bases will u compare
You're very mentally retarded... Lagos was our nation's capital.. no one has monopoly over it... Abuja is being developed today from resources that comes all over the nation.
That said, post the economy of your region except Lagos let's see how it's bigger than that of just 3 states in the east.... I challenge you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU don't be afraid of your land, na only chestbeating Una Sabi... Cowards spitss...

Is that why Enugu is looking like typical Osuland?? grin

Take your time and watch this video then come back let discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Yet the supposed GDP is crawling behind south eastern states even though your people come down east with zero investment except ragolis bottles filled with agbó and leave without any investment.

Dear under bridge Agbero, it's better to be an Osu than an Agbero with just 10 teeth left in the mouth, one eyed and short-sleeved arm

It has being proved here on nairaland dat there ar more agbero in ontisha than the whole of Lagos.....a single region have both osu and agbero wat a pity

Sorry we ar not bringing our investment to southeast, it will remain here with us and we ar still expecting the remaining Nigeria to bring Thiers same with international investors

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Stop running away, combine your best three state and let's compare it with lagos Yoruba smallest state...

I be confirm Edo boy born and bred in a Yoruba state and I'm forever grateful for that... Anything happen in Kwara is religion intolerance among people of same race, only OSU like you give it ethnic colouration...

If you are truly Edo, I'm sorry I have to stop replying your quotes... I don't have any business with minority tribes. You're just inconsequential. Bye
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

SW GDP crawling behind South East?? grin I've never seen such ignorance comment in a long time... Hahahaha cheesy

Use any metric, bring anything... Yoruba are light years ahead of you and deep down, you know that... Na only Igbo dey compare themselves with yoruba not otherwise...

Don't forget to bring your proof of SE having higher GDP than SW, you think this is by chestbeating?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

You're very mentally retarded... Lagos was our nation's capital.. no one has monopoly over it... Abuja is being developed today from resources that comes all over the nation.
That said, post the economy of your region except Lagos let's see how it's bigger than that of just 3 states in the east.... I challenge you

We ar not disputing it, Lagos is Nigeria economic capital, buh nah we get am .....it is part of southwest economy not southeast, we ar fortunate dat our port ar on international level and working
While southeast only have unused river port

Wealth is by destiny not by hardworking, southwest is naturally blessed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

If you are truly Edo, I'm sorry I have to stop replying your quotes... I don't have any business with minority tribes. You're just inconsequential. Bye
Don't run away, you're a minority in this Nigeria like me...
We're talking about the Yoruba, are you scared? grin

Fourth class citizen calling Edo minority... cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Who cares the backward place you came from, the only city Yoruba built and dominanted are Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Akure, Abeokuta when you visit those area they're no difference with Makoko, once you start seeing Slums and brown roofs know you're in Yoruba enclave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5olGRjAkY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

It has being proved here on nairaland dat there ar more agbero in ontisha than the whole of Lagos.....a single region have both osu and agbero wat a pity

Sorry we ar not bringing our investment to southeast, it will remain here with us and we ar still expecting the remaining Nigeria to bring Thiers same with international investors
I challenge you to post the link where "it was proved that Onitsha has more Agbero than Lagos" the capital of Agbero in the world. For every 10 men you count 6 must be Agbero.
Yes Osu is our tradition... And we regard people from your region as such too.

Talk about bringing your investment down east grin
We all know that the only investment you people have is church (especially fake ones)... That's the only thing you can export and maybe your agbó... So we're not expecting anything from you... Northerners have investments here and are doing very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Lol....I laugh, ask your fellow igbo dat is alittle bit more enlightened than u
Industries in ogun state is bigger than industries in the entire igbo land

In fact ogun state have more manufacturing I dustries than Lagos state sef

What is aba I mean the entire igbo land

I'll better be trading textile or making bags in Aba than to work in a factory where I'll be paid 30k a month.
Can you compare HDI or purchasing power between Abia indigenes and Ogun state?

Even roads in Agbara that those industries are located are in deplorable states. So what are you bragging about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Immediate Action Plan To Halt Flooding In Nigeria / NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! / Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.