Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6645 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

First of all, before asking your papa to leave your trenches, first withdraw all these miscreants hawking agbó all over south East only then will you be taking serious
If you tell them to leave your region, they will leave immediately..Your region is the only parasitic region in the south...A region that is a little bit larger than only Oyo state but is being shared into 5 states yet they aren't satisfied.
No wonder none of your elders ever called for resource control or regionism because they know you are parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:
Now, these are the link to some of the projects in the western region.
Meanwhile Ogun state alone has 3 international stadiums that has hosted continental and world football team.
Which one does your region has?
The south west is developing it's tourism industry hence it's level of hospitality even the rich in your region rush to the south west to enjoy their wealth.
https://www.nairaland.com/6491397/western-nigeria-development-news-thread/23#6491397.738
What is "stadiums"?
Your government keep failing in human capital development in addition to zero or substandard infrastructures. But I guess Lagos is your only hope... If Lagos is developing, you don't care if the rest of your region remain backward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124424849:

They're coming to milk you guys, Chinese, Indians, Labanes understand the system
It's our land.
We prefer them to igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

U ppl shud stop dis useless comparison, there ar over 10million yorubas in Lagos ...
And it is our economic capital (same.as Nigeria economic capital too)

B4 u can be just in your comparison u will need to sacrifice 3 states in SE for Lagos alone (in fact Lagos is bigger than the whole of southeast )

Imagine your ar comparing southeast and northwest and someone said u shudnt mention Anambra won't it be funny too u

Most yoruba businesses and enterprise ar headquartered in Lagos u can't just cancel it like dat and it will affect other states in southwest , yet (removing lagos the remaining states economy is still bigger than southeast
Lagos is wealth is own by all tribes, industries are control by non Yorubas, same as trade and commerce, you can't say such in Kano and Anambra, Lagos is just like Abuja it was built by all tribes you can't wash that away until Nigeria cease to exit, the bank headquarters, companies headquarters and what have you belong to all not Yoruba, brown roof cities are the ones built by Yorubas, areas dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos are Makoko, Ajegule, Lagos Island, Ifako etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:
Brown roof miscreants have been sliced grin

Inferiority complex dey disturb unna

Just ansa dis 3 question
In which of the following economic sector is southeast bigger than south west

1. Agriculture
2. Manufacturing
3. Service
4. ICT
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

If you tell them to leave your region, they will leave immediately..Your region is the only parasitic region in the south...A region that is a little bit larger than only Oyo state but is being shared into 5 states yet they aren't satisfied.
No wonder none of your elders ever called for resource control or regionism because they know you are parasites.
Should we start with natural resources contest now... To determine who the parasites are?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

What is "stadiums"?
Your government keep failing in human capital development in addition to zero or substandard infrastructures. But I guess Lagos is your only hope... If Lagos is developing, you don't care if the rest of your region remain backward
Your people are the ones stretching our infrastructure starting from the days of Chinua Achebe up to Mmesona all.because your region has failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Oyo state is big for nothing economically is far below Anambra and Imo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Should we start with natural resources contest now... To determine who the parasites are?
Has any of your elders either dead or alive ever called for resource control before ?
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124424997:

Lagos is wealth is own by all tribes, industries are control by non Yorubas, same as trade and commerce, you can't say such in Kano and Anambra, Lagos is just like Abuja it was built by all tribes you can't wash that away until Nigeria cease to exit, the bank headquarters, companies headquarters and what have you belong to all not Yoruba, brown roof cities are the ones built by Yorubas, areas dominanted by Yorubas in Lagos are Makoko, Ajegule, Lagos Island, Ifako etc.

So my your admissions due to once federal capital benefits southwest have gain upper hand over southeast
And southwest economical is well bigger than southeast
Simple so no point arguing......just say southwest is fortunate lol
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by aminusodiq(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Those were actually State Government Projects. Those roads were built by Aregbesola.
I am from Osun state by the way!
nabiz:
pls we are not talking about federal government project

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425026:

Don't attach that rubbish image again..

Oyo state gdp is larger than Anambra gdp..
We argued this before and I presented you with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Inferiority complex dey disturb unna

Just ansa dis 3 question
In which of the following economic sector is southeast bigger than south west

1. Agriculture
2. Manufacturing
3. Service
4. ICT
5. Human capacity.... If you have this, you are better off than anyone else.
Meanwhile, let's compute the things you listed on state basis, before going regional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425026:

Nothing much in the whole of southeast

Industries in ogun state is bigger than the entire of southeast own
Most of the picture u do send all the time is just a case of density due to lack of land in southeast ......of what point will it be building 6 stories building in Akure or osogbo or Ibadan or ado ekiti wen there ar surplus new land and relatively cheap to move too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't attach that rubbish image again..

Oyo state gdp is larger than Anambra gdp..
We argued this before and I presented you with facts.
grin
Lagos -ibadan statistics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

5. Human capacity.... If you have this, you are better off than anyone else.
Meanwhile, let's compute the things you listed on state basis, before going regional

Lol even in term of human resources southwest is ahead handdown

Our tertiary institution ar way ahead of other .....we have it quality and quantity
No need state by state (we don't have osu statement yoruba is yoruba ....
Southwest is southwest

In all the 5 point which of them is southeast bigger than southwest
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Most of the picture u do send all the time is just a case of density due to lack of land in southeast ......of what point will it be building 6 stories building in Akure or osogbo or Ibadan or ado ekiti wen there ar surplus new land and relatively cheap to move too
How many industries are in Ogun state? And how many are in just Aba? If you can't answer this question then you're as shameless as your parents that fed you with those lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Your people are the ones stretching our infrastructure starting from the days of Chinua Achebe up to Mmesona all.because your region has failed.
Southeast is far better than you, Yoruba land is a conquered territory, Lagos has been balkanized by other tribes and foreigners, your leaders are the ones making money while the indigenes are dying in penury, where are the communities chased out for Dangote to built refinary, where are the communities chased out for other companies and estate developers, same thing is happening in Ogun, I saw one of the communities lamenting that Ogun state government chased them out and sold their land to Chinese companies, ones your leader collect money from strangers they will say to hell with you guys, how many Yorubas own property in Eko Atlantic city own by Lebanese, you can only celebrate the city online and paper, same with Dangote refinary

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

The ones own by other tribe and foreigners grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Lol even in term of human resources southwest is ahead handdown

Our tertiary institution ar way ahead of other .....we have it quality and quantity
No need state by state (we don't have osu statement yoruba is yoruba ....
Southwest is southwest

In all the 5 point which of them is southeast bigger than southwest
Lol I can categorically tell you that the South East are ahead of you in all of the above... As even in your region, we still have lion share of those things u listed, talk more of ours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

How many industries are in Ogun state? And how many are in just Aba? If you can't answer this question then you're as shameless as your parents that fed you with those lies

Lol....I laugh, ask your fellow igbo dat is alittle bit more enlightened than u
Industries in ogun state is bigger than industries in the entire igbo land

In fact ogun state have more manufacturing I dustries than Lagos state sef

What is aba I mean the entire igbo land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425208:

Southeast is far better than you, Yoruba land is a conquered territory, Lagos has been balkanized by other tribes and foreigners, your leaders are the ones making money while the indigenes are dying in penury, where are the communities chased out for Dangote to built refinary, where are the communities chased out for other companies and estate developers, same thing is happening in Ogun, I saw one of the communities lamenting that Ogun state government chased them out and sold their land to Chinese companies, ones your leader collect money from strangers they will say to hell with you guys, how many Yorubas own property in Eko Atlantic city own by Lebanese, you can only celebrate the city online and paper, same with Dangote refinary
Busy body..
How does this concern you now?
Why crying more than the bereaved after all, they are not trooping to your region en masse
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol I can categorically tell you that the South East are ahead of you in all of the above... As even in your region, we still have lion share of those things u listed, talk more of ours

So u have more agriculture than southwest yet u rely on Oyo state for your poultry product needs
I will stop engaging u , u ar not enlightened

Mention top 10 university in igboland .....let me mention our own for u both private and public ...... Southwest is not southeast mate in any field
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Lol....I laugh, ask your fellow igbo dat is alittle bit more enlightened than u
Industries in ogun state is bigger than industries in the entire igbo land

In fact ogun state have more manufacturing I dustries than Lagos state sef

What is aba I mean the entire igbo land
That's why you have to leave your cave at least once in your lifetime before you die.
I've been to almost all the areas in Ogun state... From agbara industrial area to Sagamu from Ogijo to Otta.... I can categorically state that Nnewi has almost same number of industries... Comparing Ogun to Aba is an insult to the later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

grin
Lagos -ibadan statistics
From your report, Abia is number 18 competing with katsina state upon all the companies and factories una talk say una get there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124423886:

Onitsha metropolis is the biggest city in Southeast, it will be disrespectful comparing the city with any Yoruba city outside Lagos that was built up by all tribes and foreigners
Lagos built by everybody??
OSU why you dey lie like this?
More than 90 percent of modern Lagos was administered under Awolowo, how's that everybody?

Why you dey jealous the Yoruba like this?
Yoruba senior you by far...

Quickly attended to something, I'm back now...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Anambra1stS0n: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Busy body..
How does this concern you now?
Why crying more than the bereaved after all, they are not trooping to your region en masse
You've lost Kwara courtesy of your ancestors, same is happening in other Western state while your are deceiving you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

That's why you have to leave your cave at least once in your lifetime before you die.
I've been to almost all the areas in Ogun state... From agbara industrial area to Sagamu from Ogijo to Otta.... I can categorically state that Nnewi has almost same number of industries... Comparing Ogun to Aba is an insult to the later
What is the whole of Abia state Gdp compared to Ogun state gdp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

So u have more agriculture than southwest yet u rely on Oyo state for your poultry product needs
I will stop engaging u , u ar not enlightened

Mention top 10 university in igboland .....let me mention our own for u both private and public ...... Southwest is not southeast mate in any field
Lol... You keep quoting data without proof to back it up, it's expected... That's why you are a Yoruba man. That said, do I need to remind you of the source of 80% of fabrics and leather products in your region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425349:

You've lost Kwara courtesy of your ancestors, same is happening in other Western state while your are deceiving you guys
Yorubas are Igbos want to be...
SW be like you igbo America..

Watch any Igbo movie, SW be like your London and New York...

I never start with you, bring your three best state and let's compare...
You think this is by chestbeating?? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425208:

From your argument now, u ar saying having dangote refinery southwest is a minus for us and
Southeast that have to rely on southwest for refine oil is gaining
U ar a learner

We like how we ar being balkanized, our culture is very strong , u will all end up assimilating our culture niii, bring more of your investment to southwest we like it like dat......fellow Nigerians continue bringing down your investment to southwest

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Jogs1900: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425349:

Is it your loss?why crying more than the bereaved for Christ sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me / Palestinian Women Take On Israeli Soldier(pix) / Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.