Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6669 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

SW GDP crawling behind South East?? grin I've never seen such ignorance comment in a long time... Hahahaha cheesy

Use any metric, bring anything... Yoruba are light years ahead of you and deep down, you know that... Na only Igbo dey compare themselves with yoruba not otherwise...

Don't forget to bring your proof of SE having higher GDP than SW, you think this is by chestbeating?? cheesy

Just ask him in which of the sectors is southeast bigger than southwest
1. Agriculture
2. Manufacturing
3. Service
4. ICT
5. Qaulity and Quantity education
6. Infrastructure (road,rail,port,airport of international standard )
7. Human resources
8. Political sagacity
9. Middle-class population
10. Least poverty population in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
post=124425814:

Take your time and watch this video then come back let discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs
Stop giving me any rubbish video, combine the only three state you've in Nigeria and let's compare, you think say na only you get madness for head??

Or you thought it's by chestbeating?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Just ask him in which of the sectors is southeast bigger than southwest
1. Agriculture
2. Manufacturing
3. Service
4. ICT
5. Qaulity and Quantity education
6. Infrastructure (road,rail,port,airport of international standard )
7. Human resources
8. Political sagacity
9. Middle-class population
10. Least poverty population in Nigeria
None bro
None 💯

I've been watching them since all this days, always chestbeating.. cheesy
Only me get all of them time today..

OSU don't run away, I dey with you here...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

I'll better be trading textile or making bags in Aba than to work in a factory where I'll be paid 30k a month.
Can you compare HDI or purchasing power between Abia indigenes and Ogun state?

Even roads in Agbara that those industries are located are in deplorable states. So what are you bragging about?

Purchasing power ar u whyning me nii
How many estate dey abia compare to ogun states .....so do your mind nah 30k industries dey play ......
I used to tell u ppl literacy is not by speaking pidgin English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Absuchat(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

We ar not disputing it, Lagos is Nigeria economic capital, buh nah we get am .....it is part of southwest economy not southeast, we ar fortunate dat our port ar on international level and working
While southeast only have unused river port

Wealth is by destiny not by hardworking, southwest is naturally blessed
Your last sentence explained your mentality and philosophy of life... No wonder most of you are lazy and idle.
If the Chinese and some other middle eastern countries have same ideology as yours, they won't be where they're today.
For us in the east, wealth is a by-product of planning and working hard in line with your plans... Reason why you see very few lazy people in the east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lagos can't even compete with Ebonyi na

Add
Ogun + Oyo vs Ebonyi then that's a bit fair

This lots think because we abuse our governors means they don't work via Nigerian standard?

They do just that igbos have far higher standard than Nigeria

If makinde was an Igbo governor he would be the worst governor in South East

This one enter me..Biko add Delta state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

I challenge you to post the link where "it was proved that Onitsha has more Agbero than Lagos" the capital of Agbero in the world. For every 10 men you count 6 must be Agbero.
Yes Osu is our tradition... And we regard people from your region as such too.

Talk about bringing your investment down east grin
We all know that the only investment you people have is church (especially fake ones)... That's the only thing you can export and maybe your agbó... So we're not expecting anything from you... Northerners have investments here and are doing very well

Kikikiki , I laugh, igbo really love southwest
Wealth is not by hardworking is by destiny
Southwest get many natural advantage dat favors Dem
Am sure u be OSU yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

That's why you have to leave your cave at least once in your lifetime before you die.
I've been to almost all the areas in Ogun state... From agbara industrial area to Sagamu from Ogijo to Otta.... I can categorically state that Nnewi has almost same number of industries... Comparing Ogun to Aba is an insult to the later

Even in Agbara how many Yorubas own factories there? I know of 3 huge factories in Agbara that is owned by Igbos,their products sells in neighboring countries. The rest industries are owned by indians, Chinese and Lebanese.
Yorubas need to focus developing themselves HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. For the past 20 years Yoruba has been quietly sliding towards feudalism all thanks to one man. The truth is bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Yes very ahead in terms of GDP where Anambra's GDP is above Ekiti, Osun and Oyo combined.... Or infrastructure where only Lagos is progressing while the rest of the region is regressing
combine all your GDP, e no reach only lagos in yorubaland...

Leave Lagos alone, combine the rest and compare with rest of South West state.. Still e no reach.. grin
You think it's by chestbeating?? tongue

Yorubas are who Igbos want to be be, dem senior you far far for this world...💯

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Your last sentence explained your mentality and philosophy of life... No wonder most of you are lazy and idle.
If the Chinese and some other middle eastern countries have same ideology as yours, they won't be where they're today.
For us in the east, wealth is a by-product of planning and working hard in line with your plans... Reason why you see very few lazy people in the east

No mata the amount of gala u sell by the road side u may Neva meet up dat is why most of you ppl ar into more of illegal to gain wealth......pushing drugs up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Purchasing power ar u whyning me nii
How many estate dey abia compare to ogun states .....so do your mind nah 30k industries dey play ......
I used to tell u ppl literacy is not by speaking pidgin English

Guy shut the Bleep up! I know Ogun state very well, I have lived and worked in Agbara 3 different factories before i quit.
Like I said you can't compare purchasing power between Abia citizens and that of Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

Even in Agbara how many Yorubas own factories there? I know of 3 huge factories in Agbara that is owned by Igbos,their products sells in neighboring countries. The rest industries are owned by indians, Chinese and Lebanese.
Yorubas need to focus developing themselves HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. For the past 20 years Yoruba has been quietly sliding towards feudalism all thanks to one man. The truth is bitter.
Did you just said Yoruba need to focus on human development grin grin. Hahaha, there's nothing eye will not see... Osu you need that advice than Yoruba.. 💯

Igbo are the people that need to focus on human development, na all those things Yoruba use senior you... wink
OSU feeling funky, nothing eye no go see... grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

Guy shut the Bleep up! I know Ogun state very well, I have lived and worked in Agbara 3 different factories before i quit.
Like I said you can't compare purchasing power between Abia citizens and that of Ogun state.
I have been to every state in the South, OSU no compare your land with yorubaland...

Go back and develop Osuland or you keep shut forever, no be by chestbeating... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

Eehya, wetin be your position for the factory .....I guess it will be unskilled labor for you to be collecting a minimum wage salary .....u need to up your education for you to enjoy factory work ....maybe as a production engineer ....u Gerrit

And u ar claiming abia citizens have more purchasing than the ijebus, egba and awoo dat controls both the economy of ogun state and lagos combined .....is like you have little knowledge as he dey go for Nigeria

For igbo the Anambra ar the most affluent due to there drug trade and other business yet they can't match up with the ppl I listed up there ....

U no Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Stop giving me any rubbish video, combine the only three state you've in Nigeria and let's compare, you think say na only you get madness for head??

Or you thought it's by chestbeating?? cheesy

Stop being fuulish, I know you are from Ode Omu Osun state claiming to come from Edo states, people from Edo state are reasonable and understandable, I will advice you to be proud of your tribe for once in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Eehya, wetin be your position for the factory .....I guess it will be unskilled labor for you to be collecting a minimum wage salary .....u need to up your education for you to enjoy factory work ....maybe as a production engineer ....u Gerrit

And u ar claiming abia citizens have more purchasing than the ijebus, egba and awoo dat controls both the economy of ogun state and lagos combined .....is like you have little knowledge as he dey go for Nigeria

For igbo the Anambra ar the most affluent due to there drug trade and other business yet they can't match up with the ppl I listed up there ....

U no Sabi

Always jealous of Igbos, who do you guy this thing? It is time to advice your youths to stop being lazy, coward and work hard, all your land in Lagos has been sold out to Igbos and money used for Owambe party, Spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

Always jealous of Igbos, who do you guy this thing? It is time to advice your youths to stop being lazy, coward and work hard, all your land in Lagos has been sold out to Igbos and money used for Owambe party, Spit

Lol complete the gist nah
Selling old building to Igbos while moving to newly develop site ......lack of land in southeast makes it looks like a life achievement buying land or house in southwest .....we have it plenty everyday new,new residential and commercial area keep up opening up in southwest .....no mata the amount u ppl buy we gat it plenty .......our forest reserve alone is bigger than the entire igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

Stop being fuulish, I know you are from Ode Omu Osun state claiming to come from Edo states, people from Edo state are reasonable and understandable, I will advice you to be proud of your tribe for once in your life.
You're too small OSU, I need your elder brother not you... Infact, I need like 3-5 of them together...

I've been watching you guys for long, na today I get your time...
No be by chestbeating, call your brothers for me... I don't know their monikers, you can help mentioning them... wink

OSU feeling Funky.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

Did you just said Yoruba need to focus on human development grin grin. Hahaha, there's nothing eye will not see... Osu you need that advice than Yoruba.. 💯

Igbo are the people that need to focus on human development, na all those things Yoruba use senior you... wink
OSU feeling funky, nothing eye no go see... grin cheesy

What do you understand by human development?
Since you don't, lemme give you small example.

The first bike below is sold for 350k to 400k, it's the lowest status standard you can get in Igbo land, commonly used by average persons and women and It's very common in villages.
The second picture is a common among our mothers in our hometowns, it's sells between 500k to 600k.
Now how many percentage of women or villagers in Osun villages can afford this bike?

Igbos have far more superior HDI and purchasing power than where you come from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Selling old building to Igbos while moving to newly develop site ......lack of land in southeast makes it looks like a life achievement buying land or house in southwest .....we have it plenty everyday new,new residential and commercial area keep up opening up in southwest .....no mata the amount u ppl buy we gat it plenty .......our forest reserve alone is bigger than the entire igbo land
Pls stop replying him, I only need his elder brothers here...
No be by chestbeating everyday...
We're tired of every day bragging, na only Igbo dey nairaland??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

You are small pikin, grin grin grin grin everybody is aware your people only live in slums in Lagos, they are the poorest people in Nigeria, most of your youths are languishing with no job and the only means for them to feed is by doing Agbero work with MC Oluomo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

The bike below is sold for 350k to 400k, it's the lowest status standard you can get in Igbo land, commonly used by average persons and women and It's very common in villages.
Why is it different in south west, how many villagers in ede or Owo can afford this bike?

The second picture is a common among our mothers in our hometowns, it's sells between 500k to 600k.

Igbos have better HDI and human development than where you come from.

Hmmmm inferiority complex .......look at the useless stats dis one is using again ....... motorcycle

Nah motorcycle dey freak dis own .....from tvs to Bajaj to haojue to boxers to honda to suzuki to jicheng not all dis useless bike u dey show up and down
No mata the index wey u want talk about we ar ahead of you ppl .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

The bike below is sold for 350k to 400k, it's the lowest status standard you can get in Igbo land, commonly used by average persons and women and It's very common in villages.
Why is it different in south west, how many villagers in ede or Owo can afford this bike?

Igbos have better HDI and human development than where you come from.
I said you should bring facts and metrics, you end up uploading bikes and chestbeating as usual...

OSU no be by chestbeating, Yoruba are light years ahead of you... Go back home and develop Igboland or you forever keep shut... 💯

Meanwhile I need your brothers here, they should not run away... Mention them for me... Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Hmmmm inferiority complex .......look at the useless stats dis one is using again ....... motorcycle

Nah motorcycle dey freak dis own .....from tvs to Bajaj to haojue to boxers to honda to suzuki to jicheng not all dis useless bike u dey show up and down
I said he should bring, na bike I dey see...
No be by chestbeating... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

How many bikes have you bought for your parents to ease their movement? You see your life ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

You are small pikin, grin grin grin grin everybody is aware your people only live in slums in Lagos, they are the poorest people in Nigeria, most of your youths are languishing with no job and the only means for them to feed is by doing Agbero work with MC Oluomo.

So nah because of slum ppl, ur ppl and their generation b4 left their palaces to come and be selling gala on the highway for the slum dweller .....verily u must be less than a slum dweller u must be an OSU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

Stop disgracing your lineage on Nairaland with all this nonsense gibberish you just type here, are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by OmekaguGCFR1: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

I have been to every state in the South, OSU no compare your land with yorubaland...

Go back and develop Osuland or you keep shut forever, no be by chestbeating... tongue
stop claiming edo , edo is not for mad people atleast be proud of yoruba tribe for once you can see slawomir and kanwulia extra for example they don't constitute nuisance on nairaland, im a edo boy yen yen ask am he village he no go reply even he clan he go run ,ogbomosho boyz claiming edo yeye dey smell he even said he have been to every state in south buahahaha person wey him mama still dey feed yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vboot1:

How many bikes have you bought for your parents to ease their movement? You see your life ?

My parent bike God forbid bad thing .....kikikikiki....make I no talk Sha ....lol

Bike to ease movement Southeasttherner unna dey try unna don really suffer for that unna ersosion country
No wonder u guys be real hustlers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by CBR100: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

Stop disgracing your lineage on Nairaland with all this nonsense gibberish you just type here, are you normal?

Ehya u ar now pointless, after being properly schooled dat SW is way ahead of SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Vboot1: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

I said you should bring facts and metrics, you end up uploading bikes and chestbeating as usual...

OSU no be by chestbeating, Yoruba are light years ahead of you... Go back home and develop Igboland or you forever keep shut... 💯

Meanwhile I need your brothers here, they should not run away... Mention them for me... Thank you.

First go and change that rusty roof of the house your grandfather built, then your father inherited it and you're desperately waiting for your father to die so you can be landlord of 2 rooms out of the 6 face me I face you rooms. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
CBR100:

So nah because of slum ppl, ur ppl and their generation b4 left their palaces to come and be selling gala on the highway for the slim dweller .....verily u must be less than a slim dweller u must be an OSU

Saw one of your hungry looking sister yesterday hawking Agbo grin grin
I know you also living in Slum like your fellow people in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Has Charles Taylor Escaped? / Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed / Nigerian Police Uniforms Should Be Without Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.