Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59452 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2023
BabaIbo:

Another thing is unlike other networks, they will never notify you(by default or automatically i.e without checking) of your remaining data balance make you for no suspect their wuruwuru system.

Imagine, someone here said the company declared that they run at loss in their last company stock or so.

E come make me dey wonder maybe they wan recover their money through this their dubious data - value consumption rate.

Wayo people, if they can dribble customers on/with what customers paid for, what do you think they will now do when they(Airtel) claim it comes free?

You really know them. The network was set up to scam customers
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2023
wirinet:

I suspect this data plan. Why give 10gb daily after exhausting the 1TB plan? Why not just make the plan 10gb daily for 1 year straight. At 10gb daily, you would exhaust 1TB just over 3 months. Then you will have to rely on the 10gb daily bonus. I suspect the 10gb daily bonus would be throttled. I had that experience with swift network. I switched from the regular plan to the unlimited plan, it was so throttled that I could not even watch YouTube videos with it. I had to call them to switch me back to the regular plan.
I would believe this 1TB offer until I get feedback from an active user.

To be quite honest it's throttled, it's just to stay afloat for the period of time (based on customer's feedback)

Some also say it's not throttled.

While some complained not getting.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Does it have built-in battery please?

No it's an ALWAYS PLUGED device
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Segun2222: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

To be quite honest it's throttled, it's just to stay afloat for the period of time
the 10gb bonus isn't throttled
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2023
sonofthunder:

What's the difference between a smart box and the 5G router?
We hope to have the 5G router stocked soon, it's not available for now.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by TheStrongest: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2023
richforever123:

It uses a battery which doesn't last, it will spoil after some time
Thanks..
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Aremson14:
Airtel in my area is already terrible, will this improve the performance?

Yes it will, because there is an outdoor unit that will feed stronger network to the indoor unit.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2023
adotse1:
Please I'm confused, is it that when u sub the 1tb plan.. you browse max of 10gb everyday or if your 1tb finishes b4 the end of the year, u are entitled to 10gb daily?
if your 1tb finishes b4 the end of the year, u are entitled to 10gb daily?

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Calabar1stSon: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

No it's an ALWAYS PLUGED device
Ok! I'll pass. Thanks
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2023
NairaLux:

Is it pay on delivery 🚚?

No, it's not.
But you can request anything possible to get your doubts cleared, request video calls, check your item, check the store, before even making a dime payment. You can also look through the comment for anyone who has bought already

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by TheSuperX(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2023
I would love to see positive feedbacks before buying because Airtel can't be trusted, they give with one hand and take with the other.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by YourGFsnatcher: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

1tb is 100k it comes with daily 10gb when data is exhausted and validity is 1 year

I love this plan
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I love this plan

Available to take your order!

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by frediz: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Wow
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
I would love to see positive feedbacks before buying because Airtel can't be trusted, they give with one hand and take with the other.

They even take the one you haven't given them
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

They even take the one you haven't given them
πŸ˜‚ Airtel is actually a very sweet network.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

πŸ˜‚ Airtel is actually a very sweet network.

Sweet to who and in what way is Airtel a very sweet network?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by kayprinz(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Hello good and lovely people here .I'm a vendor and I buy Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin , USDT, PayPal, Gift Cards, any funds etc. Your money is safe with us without stress and fast payment as well. honesty and trust is the mastermind of my business and I believe in transparency . Let do business and make our lives better.you can reach on .

I also buy
Zelle πŸ’²
Cash app πŸ’²
Venmo πŸ’²

Whatsapp;0.7.0-6.8.4.7.9.7.3.1
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Sweet to who and in what way is Airtel a very sweet network?
Because we are an AIRTEL partner, it's a good relationship over here chief grin
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Because we are an AIRTEL partner, it's a good relationship over here chief grin
I didn't ask u who u are. I asked who is Airtel sweet to and in what way is it sweet?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by erniok(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post
Do do rollover unused data?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2023
erniok:

Do do rollover unused data?

Yes please
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by themanderon: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Airtel should improve on their horrible speeds and long hours of downtime. I subbed for one of their monthly plans but never knew it was night plan in disguise. I was never able to browse during the day except for nights.
They seem to have overtaken glo with their epileptic speed.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by erniok(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Yes please
I will def. Patronize you August month end.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2023
themanderon:
Airtel should improve on their horrible speeds and long hours of downtime. I subbed for one of their monthly plans but never knew it was night plan in disguise. I was never able to browse during the day except for nights.
They seem to have overtaken glo with their epileptic speed.
Sincerely sorry about this chief, Mainwhile i feel the smart box might make a good difference because it has an outdoor unit to draw in network even stronger and better. We did a text and with 3 bars we were able to get 145mbps on the smart box
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by wirinet(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Sunnic4sure:
Please can you share their contacts or website?

What's the total cost of equipment - hardware plus installation? Are they in Ikorodu?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NairaLux(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

No, it's not.
But you can request anything possible to get your doubts cleared, request video calls, check your item, check the store, before even making a dime payment. You can also look through the comment for anyone who has bought already

Ok, what is your website to check all these?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2023
It doesn't work without electricity, yeah? Then that's very unfair. With 15k, I get unlimited monthly data plan. Same outdoor unit (doesn't work without light).

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Personally tested, got upto 120 mbps with 3 bar of internet
120 Mbps = 15 MB/s

Not bad
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
ibawon:
Trust me, 1TB is not much data. Especially if you have smart appliances and devices.
The Irony is that true modern smart appliances conserve data instead.

"Smart" is being redefined everyday.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

That's the koko.

I'm not interested in their Greek gift.
You be Trojan!? grin
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CCIA: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2023
KingsCity:
My experience with Airtel internet is so bad that even for free I won’t take
Na ur location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.