Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59202 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by richforever123: 2:22am On Jul 29, 2023
TheStrongest:
is it using battery? Or it must be plugged in?

It uses a battery which doesn't last, it will spoil after some time
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by richforever123: 2:24am On Jul 29, 2023
soullove1881:

Please I don't understand this.
10gb daily * 365 days is 3.65T

And you said 1T is 100k. Please clarify

Incorrect, there is no 10gb daily it is a marketing scam
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by LOVEGINO(m): 2:32am On Jul 29, 2023
morikee:

This 1TB Plan is the best with 10gb daily omo sound unlimited to me 10gb daily for 1 year nothing can beat this how fast is the device or do mind giving it specs
na scam. If dem try, na 3days dem go give u.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Burchester: 2:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lanocfoods: 3:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Even that 1TB will finish in under 3mnths and you will start wondering

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by omoiyalayi(m): 4:08am On Jul 29, 2023
eteebanky1:
How is it like starlink??

With #20,000 subscription on starlink

I can browse unlimitedly till the month end

One of my friends has used 5 terabytes so far ontop his 20k subscription.

But you here dy offer 15k for 120gb......Thunder strike you.

I tire ooo

We use atarlink in my office and it's unlimited for a whole month

Nothing beat that

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by omoiyalayi(m): 4:14am On Jul 29, 2023
eteebanky1:

Meanwhile I don't subscribe to your needless curse

You made your point but spoil it with the curse
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by udemzyudex(m): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

False. Starlink is 397k

Pls drop Link or number if you get the source wey go sell at this price.

Thanks.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Calabar1stSon: 5:09am On Jul 29, 2023
3seriez:
I bought mine 20k and you guys are now giving it free undecided
Does it have built-in battery please?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by sonofthunder: 5:30am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

What's the difference between a smart box and the 5G router?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by livebyday(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2023
morikee:

20k for which Starlink lol Starlink na 38k per month

Are you normal ? How is 100k better than 38k? Are you sure you understand English?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by calabaman(m): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

No need to curse chief, that was a simple explanation comparism, and moreover you wouldn't compare cost of installing starlink, device alone is over 400k. So it's an affordable option for not so heavy users.

No need to invite thunder into a friendly conversation.

Love this matured feedback

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Aremson14(m): 5:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Airtel in my area is already terrible, will this improve the performance?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Justvics: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2023
For anyone at Onitsha, Anambra I got you covered call 07010591064
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Risingsunn: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2023
I am in Kogi payment on delivery. I won't pay a penny before you people come.

If you are game let me know
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by adotse1(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Please I'm confused, is it that when u sub the 1tb plan.. you browse max of 10gb everyday or if your 1tb finishes b4 the end of the year, u are entitled to 10gb daily?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by odimbannamdi(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

First thing in the morning, the staff on duty will be on it.

Thanks. Will be expecting
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2023
eteebanky1:

Thank you very much, those idiots think they can just rip off Nigerians because of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by SamuelLoch: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This looks like a sponsored post

Don't mind them. It's a sponsored post.

In this era of unlimited data monthly, Airtel and their scam 150mbps with server failure at times is still capping data for same amount you can get unlimited data.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2023
morikee:

This 1TB Plan is the best with 10gb daily omo sound unlimited to me 10gb daily for 1 year nothing can beat this how fast is the device or do mind giving it specs

I suspect this data plan. Why give 10gb daily after exhausting the 1TB plan? Why not just make the plan 10gb daily for 1 year straight. At 10gb daily, you would exhaust 1TB just over 3 months. Then you will have to rely on the 10gb daily bonus. I suspect the 10gb daily bonus would be throttled. I had that experience with swift network. I switched from the regular plan to the unlimited plan, it was so throttled that I could not even watch YouTube videos with it. I had to call them to switch me back to the regular plan.
I would believe this 1TB offer until I get feedback from an active user.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Don't mind them. It's a sponsored post.

In this era of unlimited data monthly, Airtel and their 150mbps with server failure at times is still capping data for same amount you can get unlimited data.

Exactly. I am thinking of switching to Tizeti. I hear their unlimited plan is just N13k and its never throttled. The only catch is that you cannot connect more than 5 devices.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by HRMK: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2023
ABSOLUTELY FREE INDEED!9JA MUMU NEFA DO!!
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by SamuelLoch: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2023
wirinet:

Exactly. I am thinking of switching to Tizeti. I hear their unlimited plan is just N13k and its never throttled. The only catch is that you cannot connect more than 5 devices.

Airtel and MTN been scamming Nigerians for so long.

5 devices?
Check FibreOne and IPNX. I use IPNX at work
https://fob.ng/lagos-residential-plan/

https://www.ipnxnigeria.net/home-broadband-plans/
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by FireUpNow(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Anything services in Nigeria comes with it's down side. I would like to read testimonies about this.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NairaLux(f): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
shopnig24:

We deliver across the country

Is it pay on delivery 🚚?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by sylve11: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2023
eteebanky1:

Is this necessary? cool
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Ay04z(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2023
otosa:
With #17,500 monthly Sub. on Proline tech., browsing and downloading are unlimited with 10Mbps of speed with 14 users.
. But am are d network might not be everywhere.. Like us wey dey ota ogun state now
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by billyG(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2023
The worst network in this universe.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Ayt27(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

Starlink Standard monthly subscription cost 38k for new users. However, for early users in Nigeria, like myself, we'll continue to pay 32k till December.

Chief what area are you in? I know it doesn't work with area but though plus how fast is the starlink.

My number 1 stressor right now is good internet service.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Sunnic4sure: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Please can you share their contacts or website?

otosa:
With #17,500 monthly Sub. on Proline tech., browsing and downloading are unlimited with 10Mbps of speed with 14 users.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Ayt27(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2023
chival:
Airtel is grossly inept in the area of customer service. . Late last month, I was looking to buy a new router for my home. Airtel was my first choice. I drove for miles in search of an Airtel Office or outlet to no avail. I went to three separate airtel offices listed online only to be told they had moved. The whole thing was made worse by the fact that there is no customer service support of any kind. You can't chat with a customer care rep either online or through a phone call. I finally gave up and went with mtn.

I hope that's not my case, I have been looking to switch ISPs and for me Airtel has been steady till the past two months, I called mainone they said they will reach out with salesperson no feedback yet. It's sad that there's no Airtel 5G towers near my area that's the one I really want.

Glo/MTN would be my last option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.