Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40837 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:

My dear I have bleeped Abuja chief imam at the holy mosque at get paid heavily for it and have lead prayers in Dubai mosque and where is ur almighty Allah PBUH eh . You are extremely stupid if u think I do Islam because I love Allah , May thunder fire Allah and Mohammed may their abominable names be cursed forever amin , I knew great things I have gained through Islam a rich moslem husband who eats human heart every last Friday of the month . He is a dead man walking anyways but I do not care since you ignorant fools calls him a holy man and I don't wanna kill a holy man .
Don't make me haunt ur dream better stop boasting around me .

Haunt my dream and die, I'm expecting you, hell will be happy to receive one of its own, I dare you in the name of Allah you think I'm afraid of you, a f**l shooting herself in the leg, you hate yourself and that's why you voted for the devil.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
sukkot:
lmao bobrisky na baller ooooo. Hin money long no be small lol. Am joking but I totally understand . That western world is getting more weird with each passing day. But Chief you have to understand that just as you had deep conviction that obi is the messiah , na so some other people too get deep conviction that tinubu is the messiah . So we have to just live and let live. Ultimately any government that is going to change your life is going to do it at a huge inconvenience to you. If you want a first world country you better be ready to pay first world taxes. That's just the plain truth. My car insurance in the UK was 300 thousand naira a month. Here in Nigeria it's 5000 naira per year . You get the gist ? If you want real development you better get ready for heavy taxation .
even if bobrisky get 35billion USD, as I dey so, I no dey in competition with am, and any seed of mine no fit ever be like am, else na im be say I have failed as a father. Plenty normal successful people boku dey wey my pikin fit use as role model, including me their papa, no be to dey use weree as role model, God forbid!

As per Obi or Tinubu, me I no really send again. It is just the complaining that is now kinda sickening to me. I have been hearing that all my life, and it looks like it may continue for a while. So, let's all cope with it and suck it up, without dumping bukata le ara wa😀. Make everyone face their family, councillor, LGA chairman, gomina, hor, presido, etc... If the plans those ones have for them is that they wanna continue the scams of sending phantom money, it's all good. Point is they should focus their attn on those listed guys for reprieve, if any....or to others that still care, cos hey I am just one person, one speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.

I honestly just don't care anymore.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Litmus: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
If you can afford to post articles online, on social media, you're not among the world's poorest. Not to mention owning a buisness. undecided

Nigerians are extraordinarily spoiled. I think when someone like this guy who owns a buisness and has at least a Mobile phone and a home calls himself poor and calls Nigeria hell, none Nigerians will see him as either arrogant of foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by tiswell(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
On the authority of nature which uphelds life , death , water , fire , air and Land.
oh! and you are the purveyor of nature's metaphysical events?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jefersoun: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
People please stop quoting Adaibeku.
Ada I know who you are. You are angel eris from the high heavens. This is your second time coming.
Whatever you say comes to pass in days. It is crazy, but that's the truth. You are the second angel created after the creation of the 10 archangels. So please don't reply this guys talking ignorantly here. They don't know where you are descending from. I won't reply anybody.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

Child of God when it suits thee
Lol. My sin is minding my business and not sending anybody papa. Your sin is defending/promoting sexual perversion and perpetrating same on/with children. May God forgive us our sins. Amen 🙏
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Litmus: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
I watched a Nigeria YouTube talk show on porverty where Nigeriains were asked to phone or text in. One guy phoned in complaining of suffering and yet I could hear radio and television blaring in the background. And he phoned in to a talk show.

Sorry, but people like these don't know the meaning of poverty. They are at best suffering from ignorance.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
even if bobrisky get 35billion USD, as I dey so, I no dey in competition with am, and any seed of mine no fit ever be like am, else na im be say I have failed as a father. Plenty normal successful people boku dey wey my pikin fit use as role model, including me their papa, no be to dey use weree as role model, God forbid!

As per Obi or Tinubu, me I no really send again. It is just the complaining that is now kinda sickening to me. I have been hearing that all my life, and it looks like it may continue for a while. So, let's all cope with it and suck it up, without dumping bukata le ara wa😀. Make everyone face their family, councillor, LGA chairman, gomina, hor, presido, etc... If the plans those ones have for them is that they wanna continue the scams of sending phantom money, it's all good. Point is they should focus their attn on those listed guys for reprieve, if any....or to others that still care, cos hey I am just one person, one speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.

I honestly just don't care anymore.
hehe oga we go all dey alright las las. Or as they say , everybody go chop breakfast . Ultimately God had his way and like you said we are all nothing but a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things cheesy
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sim2003: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
Emeka if Nigeria tire you, go to Cameroon stop moaning.

Just because ur parents are still feeding u. Hunger ll teach lesson soon
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Litmus: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
There should be a thing called aspirational porverty. That is, a kind of relative poverty exemplified by talk such as, "I have to soak garri and peanuts while in Abroad they eat bread and eggs washed down with tea"

Nigerians like the OP should be assigned this.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
Lol. My sin is minding my business and not sending anybody papa. Your sin is sexual perversion and perpetrating same on/with children . May God forgive us our sins. Amen 🙏
@ bold. Add being a shameless liar because you would have nothing to say if you didn’t have made up lies. But then what does one expect?

At best people should be wary of anyone who can lie so bold faced. At minimum they should be scared of you. Seems like there’s no low you won’t sink to. Even shamelessly lying
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

If your curses work… highly unlikely, use them to extricate poverty and hardship living rent free in your life, your circle , family and friends.
Are my poor ? Daughter of holy ibekuland can never be poor in life. Anyways for the records wat u call poverty isnt wat I call poverty my blind friend.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Formation10: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
you they talk like say e better for you,this type of una chibiay no gum una,suffer hang una for neck like bolttie
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jefersoun:
People please stop quoting Adaibeku.
Ada I know who you are. You are angel eris from the high heavens. This is your second time coming.
Whatever you say comes to pass in days. It is crazy, but that's the truth. You are the second angel created after the creation of the 10 archangels. So please don't reply this guys talking ignorantly here. They don't know where you are descending from. I won't reply anybody.
Have we met before my dear ?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
CJStarz:
You're still talking foolishly. A man is here crying over the hardship in the country, you're here making a mockery of him. Ain't you human? Gat you no soul or human empathy? That it is well with you doesn't mean it will be well with you tomorrow. Life is so unpredictable. Do not mock the poor.
Adaibeku just laid nasty curses on you up there,not saying or wishing the curses come to pass in your life,but are you proud to have someone quote you with such?
Instead of mocking the op, and by extension, mocking the millions of Nigerians who are suffering at this point in time,and boasting of how you've made it, I'd advise you make no further provocative comments.
Peace ✌️

Allow him say things , he has learned coldhearted wickedness from helinues but helinues is so wise to know when to be stupid but this idiot just destroyed himself and his generation unborn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

@ bold. Add being a shameless liar because you would have nothing to say if you didn’t have made up lies. But then what does one expect?

At best people should be wary of anyone who can lie so bold faced. At minimum they should be scared of you. Seems like there’s no low you won’t sink to. Even shamelessly lying
hahahaha... Why so pained? I forgot to include a vital word dazall...lol

The vital word is that you promote SHIT.🤣🤣🤣

I no understand why you dey triggered so... are you homophobic ni. Since dem full your family by your own confessions, apemora la n pe temidire naw. If you no sabi Yoruba, ask person wey sabi to translate am for you.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Okay.
Treadway:
hahahaha... Why so pained? I forgot to include a vital word dazall...lol

The vital word is that you promote SHIT.🤣🤣🤣

I no understand why you dey triggered so... are you homophobic ni. Since dem full your family by your own confessions, apemora la n pe temidire naw. If you no sabi Yoruba, ask person wey sabi to translate am for you.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Radson: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by niel63(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

This indicates that you're not a honest person. Suffer or not., Nigeria 🇳🇬 and Nigerians are really going through a lot. Even if you're monied, the poor ones would still task you.
Either you're a criminal or ure working for one or ure operating one. Even banks in Nigeria are criminal organisations, not to talk of you, no matter how much u get, e no reach ote$ money, so, calm down.

Nigerians are suffering, Nigeria region no stop within the rich and the elites, money is a gift we receive from favour or inheritance or luck, so calm down abeg. Your mouth top sharp. Even Allen Onyema no shout reach you. Mumu!!!!

People are suffering, dont brag, even the life we live is borrowed as we aren't promised tomorrow.

Enjoy your wealth but try get sense. No be everything be cruise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by okpamsin1(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2023
So you have the power to lay curse on person, and are still suffering, why can't you channel the power to create wealth.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Tunde835(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
You have no such powers, I repeat.

Loss, look who is warning Exmilitant grin
You want a taste of my Goddess? undecided
Females are so dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by KingLander: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benny90:
Ajebo still dey get mouth talk? Is there anything like Ajebo again? I thought Wizkid rise from poor child to Ajebo thought you some lessons?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by loooozeem: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human

Han Han
Oga wetin happen now
If u can't cope y u no leave the platform.
Abi which one b this
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Kingabia1998(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Adaibeku:
Excuse me who told you I have no power to do so ? 😁😁

Let's watch out from Wednesday if pains and atrocities don't follow him . And I wish all his goodness and luck to the op because his luck won't hang in the air.
Let his good essence go to the op who is suffering so that he will be wise maybe after he must have committed Suicide .
I wish him suicide , and I warn u not to involve urself be warned .
My sister onye abia mma mma oo
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Slurity:
over 25 countries in Africa alone is poorer than Nigeria.
see this one. Poverty capital of the world is which country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.