Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40902 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia

Do you see how people are laying curses on you above??!

This is what I warn you overfed and privileged idiots against... Quit being insensitive in your comments!

That things are fine with you in a deplorable economy under poor leadership doesn't mean others are not hardworking or making enough effort!

Chinua Achebe said in his book "Things Fall Apart", "A child who had his palm nuts cracked for him by benevolent spirits should never forget to be humble"!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Obainomilano: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria can never ever ever ever ever ever get well ..because we don't love each other and we turn a blind eye to the truth due to tribalism and religion....... By the year 2030 .... people might start eating people to survive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Olaolex: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
Emeka if Nigeria tire you, go to Cameroon stop moaning.
You people don't engage your brain while pressing your phone. Hence, the nonsense you spewed up there. I pity your life o...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

2018??! Come now, brother... Many people removed 3 and "square" from their meals since 2015!

I honestly can't believe a Human being created by God actually voted to return APC to power in 2023!

Nigerians are amazing in their adaptation to suffering!

The resilience in Nigerians is just mind-blowing!

For citizens to have voted for a man who foisted the previous president on the Nation, is just something beyond understanding. With everything Buhari put us through as a people for 8 solid years, I could have sworn with the bible if I was told even in 2022, that Nigerians will still return the same party to governance.

I stopped dashing and borrowing people money the day Tinubu was sworn in. Highest I can do is buy you a drink when we cross paths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by bagirajoseph(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Benny90 post=124432143]
Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
May God causes calamity around you and your generation.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Naz34(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
koxi:
Things have gone from bad to worse!
And to think that we all had the opportunity to change things for the better in the last general elections but chose the same mediocrity, is simply gut-wrenching.

There are consequences for our actions and/or inactions

…a nation in reverse gear.
my bros . Obi is not the hope you seek. That man is not intelligent and incapable of taking Nigeria an inch forward. Its obvious from his records as governor of Anambra state. You guys should stop this pipe dream of a wish that woild never have come through even if he was given the opportunity to rule south east alone as a test run. Know this and have peace of mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Integrity1992(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
This submission is highly insensitive. Your situation is better doesn't make others less human. No matter how you want to appear here, utterance such as this shouldn't been heard among the so-called literate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jeyun: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
Excuse me who told you I have no power to do so ? 😁😁

Let's watch out from Wednesday if pains and atrocities don't follow him . And I wish all his goodness and luck to the op because his luck won't hang in the air.
Let his good essence go to the op who is suffering so that he will be wise maybe after he must have committed Suicide .
I wish him suicide , and I warn u not to involve urself be warned .
u know whether e even get good self not to talk of ness wey go commit go meet op. Free am jaree, they no dey tell dead body sey u go see, that one wey shege and bansa go don dey play 200hrs extral time for him head naim u won come finish kpatakpa?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
Op, those 'less privileged' gan gan na im be the problem. For most of them, their heads are not screwed on properly. Most deserve whatever they see and get, if you don't believe me ask the gatemen viccodaguru, or whatever his moniker is.

The suffering has made them go bunkum. I didn't grow up in money. I was raised by struggling parents, but they had sense and instilled that in me and that was the fire that burned and still burns in me to always be and do better. The less privileged I see around today are just a waste. They have wasted their sorrow, wasted their lives and I feel zero empathy for anyone these days. A little hunger never killed anyone, na just ulcer and malnourishment, lobatan!
just negodu ?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Integrity1992(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

This submission is highly insensitive. Your situation is better doesn't make others less human. No matter how you want to appear here, utterance such as this shouldn't been heard among the so-called literate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Brushstrokes20: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nope! But the shyyythole is cursed with useless bunch OF SELF SERVING THIEVES masquerading as leaders!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by dikings(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria is hell, that's more reason President Tinubu is bent on 8k palliative, so common Nigerians can atleast make a Down Payment for some fresh Corn... Enough fire dey already to roast it grin
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by poweredcom(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

Shame on you for this statement , am sure you dont hustle for daily bread maybe someone is footing ur bill

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

For citizens to have voted for a man who foisted the previous president on the Nation, is just something beyond understanding. With everything Buhari put us through as a people for 8 solid years, I could have sworn with the bible if I was told even in 2022, that Nigerians will still return the same party to governance.

I stopped dashing and borrowing people money the day Tinubu was sworn in. Highest I can do is buy you a drink when we cross paths.
and what's the better alternative ? A man who plunged Ndi anambra into dark ages type of poverty ? Nwanne fear God na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Leebeedo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

You are insinuating that others are not doing fine because they are lazy/cursed. Just know that you doing fine now doesn't mean you can't be poor tomorrow. My brother, things fit change for you within a twinkle of an eye oh, so don't take you being comfortable for now as a birth right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by kindlyheart: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Stop boasting brother. Just beacuse everywhere green for you doesn't mean it is Same for everyone else. Mind you some of them work harder than you do, it is just circumstance that keeps pushing them low.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Funflipper: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
Excuse me who told you I have no power to do so ? 😁😁

Let's watch out from Wednesday if pains and atrocities don't follow him . And I wish all his goodness and luck to the op because his luck won't hang in the air.
Let his good essence go to the op who is suffering so that he will be wise maybe after he must have committed Suicide .
I wish him suicide , and I warn u not to involve urself be warned .

If you are so powerful like you claim to be, why don't use your power to better your situation instead of complaining of hardship on social media?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Anyiamaka: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

The color of mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Revolva(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Thanks ....nigerians are the problems now not the politicians

We hate ourselves too much and prefer to see the next man crying ...

Omo mee no de even dash anyone money since before i buy drink for anyone that persin must deserve it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jeyun: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Nah 😆 we just have something to fall back on, I'm just fortune to be self employed since I finished NYSC in 2017 fast forward to 2023 I pay 2 staffs and incase you are wondering what I do, bruh I'm a farmer.

Make una sef go find something to do, no food on Nairaland
with this response it ovious u are a dependent. Farmers are mostly affected by this economy don't ask me how.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by rajiedreez: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
You've not seen suffer, seek knowledge about some other nations and you'll be surprised you're better off
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by CodeTemplar: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Economy doesn't answer to money but things that meet needs.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by 8stargeneral: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Elon musk we dey greet you sir...how many people you done help as world richest wey you be

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by 8stargeneral: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Your response is a clear indication that the Op was right. Someone else is paying your bills. Inheritance and generational wealth won't even make Someone spew the rubbish you typed.
Don't mind the idiot

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Patiks: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Telling him to run to Cameroon means you believe Cameroon is much better than your country.

You should also know that any country that it's citizens have to run from is not a good one. So, you should be ashamed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Una never see anything. All of una go suffer!

Happy birthday Dominique, I love you with the hole of me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by CSTRR: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

You have 133 million poor which is the highest in the world,and you are talking about some people?

Which people? How many are they compared to the poor majority?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by DKM123: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
So people still use the term 3 square meals in Nigeria?
You mean people cook and eat three times a day? I thought the highest is 2 square meals a day since 2015. It's now wether the 2 meals are a well balanced square or one straight line of garri without sugar or groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by koxi: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Naz34:
my bros . Obi is not the hope you seek. That man is not intelligent and incapable of taking Nigeria an inch forward. Its obvious from his records as governor of Anambra state. You guys should stop this pipe dream of a wish that woild never have come through even if he was given the opportunity to rule south east alone as a test run. Know this and have peace of mind

Are you any better off now with your ‘chosen one’ at the helm?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dittodat: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

Obviously, you have never left your village and have zero world outlook to think that Nigeria is hell on Earth. There and many many places worse than Nigeria. You need to out from under that village rock and see the world then you will appreciate Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by izibili44: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Your response is a clear indication that the Op was right. Someone else is paying your bills. Inheritance and generational wealth won't even make Someone spew the rubbish you typed.
he might even be a Yahoo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.