Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40913 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

People stopped affording three square meals since 2018, under Buhari na.. grin.

So what the hell are you talking about?

If you see one solid meal eat in a day, na to just drink garri top am for evening, you find your bed. You never get update say high demand don even make garri upgrade to "grocery"?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia

Guy, 70% of Nigerians aren't finding this period funny. It's not a political statement but a hard core fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Blackstan: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Oga una too de disturb if u no fit hustle ur way no de come Everytime de complain don't be a lazy bastard... Go and get useful abg or travel to Ghana
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Intergrated: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
you are a slowpoke complete slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Xkonzult: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Because your parents is still feeding you bah? Ewu!
Don't mind nitwits dimwits , parochial scumberg...who baba fela talked about in his Egypt 80 stuff suffering and smiling
He expects u ... not to talk at least u talked about others as well,who are suffering,these same set of people ,
In reality have an empty stomach, but are satisfied with a passive identify know as ethnicity and tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Naz34(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Exmilitant:
Sorry mam, you have no such powers to curse any creature. You are instead stabbing your chest.
While I may not agree with his viewpoints, I can fight to the death for his right to say his mind.
you have made reasonable response to that woman. And God will bless you for that correction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Mariezaza1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
Excuse me who told you I have no power to do so ? 😁😁

Let's watch out from Wednesday if pains and atrocities don't follow him . And I wish all his goodness and luck to the op because his luck won't hang in the air.
Let his good essence go to the op who is suffering so that he will be wise maybe after he must have committed Suicide .
I wish him suicide , and I warn u not to involve urself be warned .
Can I get some of his good luck? I really need it right now
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

If you see one solid meal eat in a day, na to just drink garri top am for evening, you find your bed. You never get update say high demand don even make garri upgrade to "grocery"?
Bro people were still surviving and they can still afford 3 square meal. If you are talking bout 2018, how about 2020 covid time, will you say people were dying ? Or conpare to naira scarify. So what are you saying? Right now it’s so terrible, infact people are now dying due to fuel subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Blackey(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na God go help Nigerian for Nigeria

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by judedwriter(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

No amount of suffering can compare to the suffering of hell fire.

Yes things are really tough, but when there is life, there is hope. Don't give up... Papa God dey for throne.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Very ungrateful Op, very ungrateful Nigerians!

You should be in Ukraine now, Afghanistan or Venezuela then come back and give us the true definition of hell on earth.

Very ungrateful people everywhere... mtcheew!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

] Bro people were still surviving and they can still afford 3 square meal. If you are talking bout 2018, how about 2020 covid time, will you say people were dying ? Or conpare to naira scarify. So what are you saying? Right now it’s so terrible, infact people are now dying due to fuel subsidy removal
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jeyun: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed
my friend shut up that gutter u called a mouth. No matter how rich u are now the economy is bitting hard now. Like the op said either someone else is paying your bills or u are living in a different economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
judedwriter:

No amount of suffering can compare to the suffering of hell fire.

Yes things are really tough, but when there is life, there is hope. Don't give up... Papa God dey for throne.
I don’t think you have a family yet. You are still single or probably staying with your parents. This thread is not for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BayLord01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
You watch Nollywood too much bro 😄😄😄

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Starboytwo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

groceries brother, groceries. Garri was when it’s cheap.

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Op, Nigeria is not close to even what some nations are going through right now! Abeg, no reason this kain thing again!

Have you been to Yemen, Lebanon, Venezuela, North Korea, Sri Lanka, Haiti, etc??!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by koxi: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Things have gone from bad to worse!
And to think that we all had the opportunity to change things for the better in the last general elections but chose the same mediocrity, is simply gut-wrenching.

There are consequences for our actions and/or inactions

…a nation in reverse gear.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Starboytwo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Op, Nigeria is not close to even what some nations are going through right now!
you mean some countries are in deeper hell? Wow.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
groceries brother, groceries.

High quality groceries, blended with floating berries, and a cold jar of Aqua.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:

You should be in Ukraine now, Afghanistan or Venezuela then come back and give us the true definition of hell on earth.

Dude. I’d like to go to ukraine right now. People living in Ukraine right now, are better than extreme poor people in Nigeria. Imagine that first class guy they stole to death in bayelsa. What a painful way to die!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
you mean some countries are in deeper hell? Wow.

I kid you not sir!

Check the nations I mentioned above!

Nigeria is in a bad place right now, but it is nothing compared to some parts of the world!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:

2018??! Come now, brother... Many people removed 3 and "square" from their meals since 2015!

I honestly can't believe a Human being created by God actually voted to return APC to power in 2023!

Nigerians are amazing in their adaptation to suffering!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Op, those 'less privileged' gan gan na im be the problem. For most of them, their heads are not screwed on properly. Most deserve whatever they see and get, if you don't believe me ask the gatemen viccodaguru, or whatever his moniker is.

The suffering has made them go bunkum. I didn't grow up in money. I was raised by struggling parents, but they had sense and instilled that in me and that was the fire that burned and still burns in me to always be and do better. The less privileged I see around today are just a waste. They have wasted their sorrow, wasted their lives and I feel zero empathy for anyone these days. A little hunger never killed anyone, na just ulcer and malnourishment, lobatan!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Thermodynamics(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

Abeg shut up, you sound like someone who have mental problem, how can you see black and call it white? I don't know why the OP keep replying you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jeyun: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
baba pardon nam, no small pikin sense dey worry am. No because of e ignorance useless him life, e papa wey give am money buy data come nairaland no go make that kyn comment because e knows life no eazy under bulaba government the mandate theif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Cassandraloius: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
The type of hell Nigerians bought for themselves grin
8k wey no go still reach everybody cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dbestbrest: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nope, this is not the real hell, it is the 1st stage of hell. But if you survive it you will make heaven by doing good, fear God and love your neighbour

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by finallybusy: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nowhere is heaven. Some places are easier to survive in than others. As home country no favour you, japa. Home should be where favours you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:

I almost agreed with you, but I realized the mischief within your comment when you used nations at war to compare with a nation that hasn't seen war in over 50 years, and called Nigerians "Ungrateful"!

What is the matter with you??!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Chibuezem(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

Nigeria is not hell bro there are places worse than Nigeria like Somalia, yes we are suffering as a result of corruption, sycophancy and tribalism. If we can rise above this, in few years to come Nigeria will be likened to paradise. The change starts from our Children, teach them to live for truth, honesty and equality. Build in them the hope of a better tomorrow while fighting for the establishment of righteousness not just in the government but in any organization around you. Let's fight the war so that our children can build the Paradise we hope for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.