Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40924 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
who is your spiritual giant ? Hahaha 😁😁😁 u mean Allah same Lucifer flogged alongside Jehovah aka Satan by the supreme forces to millennia oblivion ?
U are a big fool Vanessa . You are a bastard .
That u attack me won't make me change my mind ,my curse still stay .

Pls don't let me involve u in this I beg u .
Just avoid me and my dark energy hovering around me right now.

You are even schizophrenic too, I don't practice religion or follow preachers voice mindlessly, I was created with love and light and I commune with heaven regularly, I laugh when the likes of you claim there is no hell or heaven and all those gibberish, the secret of the Lord are with those who fear Him, your dark energy will destroy you if you don't repent,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
vannessa7:

Shior, I laugh in Spanish, you have never come across a real light and that's why you are making mouth, a mere occultist daring the power of God, you don't know there are some people who have walked with God so much that heaven lives with and in them, those that are greater than you have been burned, be warned!
Haha, kilode, what happens to love, why can't you love, are you not afraid for your soul, you prefer to scatter to pieces in hell and burn to ashes, don't dare the host of heaven!!!
You never listen , I smell deep Ignorance. What is light and power of god ? If not entities who hated Yahweh and Allah the mind programmers of earth dwellers . Those who you think can challenge me are heads of occultism which originated from lord shivå who heads a Hindu trinity . Is adeboye not a grand master , is mbaka not into deep occultism.
Do you have another power that isn't from Yahweh, Jehovah the Satan who cast into cold oblivion till 3000AD?
You are on the wrong side , if I decide to destroy or torment u nothing will ever save u . You can't depend on enemies of nature to fight Adaibeku the great daughter of mmiri ibeku . I don't want to make u deactive here. But stop buying people's fight . Many APC miscreant are dying of hunger and neglect no one knew y
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omoharry(f): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:

Abeg climb down your emotional rollercoaster ok. You can scream and curse all you can but one thing is sure - 'we will always have the poor amongst us' (bible even confirms it).

Secondly, I want to know why you're convulsing, as if the hardship only just started today. Nigerians are already used to hardship and y'all know how to adapt - you guys are good at it. All of a sudden you guys realise you now deserve better when in fact y'all are already roast.

Lastly, when next you get the chance to vote a credible candidate into power, just go ahead and vote a known corrupt politician.

You're the idiot here nigga!
Who told you I voted for this old president in power! . I am an Obidient and I voted for Obi but that does not make me a monster and insensitive to the hardships in the country . Some Nigerians are stupid in choosing terrible leaders on the basis of ethics and religious sentiment but remember there were others that did not follow thier footsteps in voting for these idiotic old leaders. We that didn't vote and those that did are all In this hardship together. So you cannot go about telling those people did not vote this govt that they deserve the worse or the worse . That is terrible and your example with war torn countries was Terrible. If you think Nigerians are used to hardship then so do you. But count me and others who do not share your tolerance for hardship and misery out.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
vannessa7:

You are even schizophrenic too, I don't practice religion or follow preachers voice mindlessly, I was created with love and light and I commune with heaven regularly, I laugh when the likes of you claim there is no hell or heaven and all those gibberish, the secret of the Lord are with those who fear Him, your dark energy will destroy you if you don't repent,
I won't curse u until u fall prey. Their are universal laws that states who to curse and not curse . Who to kill and not kill , my curses works because I have great knowledge of those scibs

U aren't Religious but u quoted bible on me don't u ? U are a delusional bastard.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
CJStarz:
Nnem nwayo kwa. Owu onye iberibe.

he deserves it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by CJStarz: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
You're still talking foolishly. A man is here crying over the hardship in the country, you're here making a mockery of him. Ain't you human? Gat you no soul or human empathy? That it is well with you doesn't mean it will be well with you tomorrow. Life is so unpredictable. Do not mock the poor.
Adaibeku just laid nasty curses on you up there,not saying or wishing the curses come to pass in your life,but are you proud to have someone quote you with such?
Instead of mocking the op, and by extension, mocking the millions of Nigerians who are suffering at this point in time,and boasting of how you've made it, I'd advise you make no further provocative comments.
Peace ✌️

Benny90:

Nah 😆 we just have something to fall back on, I'm just fortune to be self employed since I finished NYSC in 2017 fast forward to 2023 I pay 2 staffs and incase you are wondering what I do, bruh I'm a farmer.

Make una sef go find something to do, no food on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I won't curse u until u fall prey. Their are universal laws that states who to curse and not curse . Who to kill and not kill , my curses works because I have great knowledge of those scibs

U aren't Religious but u quoted bible on me don't u ? U are a delusional bastard.

You even dared to wear hijab, a cultist wearing hijab, I dare you to enter a mosque with all those your dark energy if you will remain alive, I dare you to try the power of God in Islam, you think it's Christianity that allow all evil because of grace, I dare you to even read the Quran with all those your dark energy if you will remain the same, you have been brainwashed by the devil and you believe all their lies, God is real and still in control of the universe, it's because of the likes of you that Islam came so as to deal with all your f**k ups, and you have met someone today who is not only a Muslim but a light of Allah who have been given power from heaven to repair the Earth and help lives, yes that's my assignment and I will not stand by to see a mere cultist destroy an innocent life, you better repent before it's too late, don't let heaven visit you with wrath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
sukkot:
just brutal for no reason. That man TreadwAy need therapy for past unresolved issues
lol.

I don't have empathy for willfully blind and stupid people. As everyone lays their bed, let them lie on it. All man for himself, God for us all. How is that brutal chief? Shey na Dauda wey born 17 pikin littering the street on purpose so that he can contribute numbers for elections I wan dey empathetic towards ni, abi Adisa wey go dey say twale find me anything chop, but just few months ago, he was bragging that na who give am money he go 'teka' fun. Then the cycle continues and they want a shoulder to lean on after their tomfoolery, like cococandy says they should face upper management, and face front and not bother others that are trying hard despite the madness to get their shit together. I no pity anybody lowo yi, make everybody cry out to God. If dem like make dem change their ways, if dem like make dem no change their ways, if them like make dem waste their sorrow ko kan aye mehn.😁
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
omoharry:
Who told you I voted for this old president in power! . I am an Obidient and I voted for Obi but that does not make me a monster and insensitive to the hardships in the country . Some Nigerians are stupid in choosing terrible leaders on the basis of ethics and religious sentiment but remember there were others that did not follow thier footsteps in voting for these idiotic old leaders. We that didn't vote and those that did are all In this hardship together. So you cannot go about telling those people did not vote this govt that they deserve the worse or the worse . That is terrible and your example with war torn countries was Terrible. If you think Nigerians are used to hardship then so do you. But count me and others who do not share your tolerance for hardship and misery out.

I can see you missed the essence of mentioning Ukraine in my initial post, I mean you don't get it. You're even proud to say you voted Peter Obi, what a calamity of a person you are... SMH

The problem with your type is that you have a short memory and you would rather look the other way than ask your Peter Obi some critical questions about his record as the governor of Anambra state.

Can you please let me know how long it took Peter Obi to allow local govt elections in his state while he was the governor? Please don't come with some court case bull-shit.

Has anyone, even the so-called media thrown any light on the Awkuzu SARS extra-judicial killings by the police under his watch as the governor?

Answer these two before I touch base on the economy of Anambra state under him.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
lol.

I don't have empathy for willfully blind and stupid people. As everyone lays their bed, let them lie on it. All man for himself, God for us all. How is that brutal chief? Shey na Dauda wey born 17 pikin littering the street on purpose so that he can contribute numbers for elections I wan dey empathetic towards ni, abi Adisa wey go dey say twale find me anything chop, but just few months ago, he was bragging that na who give am money he go 'teka' fun. Then the cycle continues and they want a shoulder to lean on after their tomfoolery, like cococandy says they should face upper management, and face front and not bother others that are trying hard despite the madness to get their shit together. I no pity anybody lowo yi, make everybody cry out to God. If dem like make dem change their ways, if dem like make dem no change their ways, if them like make dem waste their sorrow ko kan aye mehn.😁
hehe Chief you dey para gan ooo but nothing do you sha. I understand the frustration . But best believe none of the other nimrods on the ballot would have made life any easier for us . I mean look at the people behind atiku ? Melaye and dokpesi and Reno . Then look at the unserious hungry looking people behind peter obi ? Those ones are going there to empty the government coffers ni. We made the best of 3 bad choices

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BigIyanga: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.
The work of govt is to help the needy and less privileged.. Let’s hold our govts accountable. Individuals cant fix our problems.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Sammy5413(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
I know so
Emekaphilip360:
You think so?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yep all the millions of people suffering in Nigeria are doing so because they are not trying hard enough. Gotcha

Treadway:
lol.

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BigIyanga: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
STU.. why dont you use your power to lay curses on NNPC and Fuel importers to bring down fuel prices?
Lay curses on CBN to lower FX rate. Powerless and clueless Nigerians being delusional.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BigIyanga: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:
Yep all the millions of people suffering in Nigeria are doing so because they are not trying hard enough. Gotcha

Millions havent suffered enough to protest aginst governors, Nass members and president?!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
sukkot:
hehe Chief you dey para gan ooo but nothing do you sha. I understand the frustration . But best believe none of the other nimrods on the ballot would have made life any easier for us . I mean look at the people behind atiku ? Melaye and dokpesi and Reno . Then look at the unserious hungry looking people behind peter obi ? Those ones are going there to empty the government coffers ni. We made the best of 3 bad choices
my bros, honestly I no even vex. But of a truth, this past election, it has really changed my perspective about Nigeria and Nigerians in general. Prior to now, most of these so called protests, I dey go o. Check my past posts na, I be staunch pro-Nigeria, as per say I just still believe say we as a people can change and force the change we direly need. What I have discovered now is that as a poster joked about, the majority of Nigerians will rather cannibalize each other than champion the change I really hoped to see. Another thing I saw is that despite intense suffering, most of the 'struggling peeps' I know first hand still somehow forgot all the suffering and still forged on in a direction that was very unexpected..and they were even very vocal about it, but have resumed wailing. They have a right to their decisions and since it affects us all, I can't help but harbor some disgust. As in I have some of these people in my circle, and so I won't lie, it forms part of why I seem so visibly miffed. The whole thing be like witchcraft sotey, I just give up. Say make I face my life and mines. You know say na Obi I support, it isn't hidden, but make no mistake I am not bothered by his win or loss (the loss is clearly debatable but not today), but more about the very very sordid things that were unearthed. If I protest for Nigeria again, make I bend. The majority of us get issues and so the future of the country seems so hopeless and I am angry about it cos this is where I have chosen to call home. And you sef know say I no wan get bobrisky as pikin so I no wan go west. So I dey vex, and na 'dem' I wan take am out on, cos I thought after all this time, the pains and sorrow would have not been a waste and these pple will get pushed to the wall and say enough is enough, but alas they actually did the opposite, broke thru the gaddem wall, and justified their breaking thru the wall, and defended those whooping them, only to remember the pain of the whip once again and begin crying for help once again. If Fela was alive, he would have one hell of a song to sing aswear.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

you got nothing....lol. Stay true to your calling defending lewdness. Shebi it is my pity, shey na your pity ni, abi your pity stash reduce ni😎🤣
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

Millions havent suffered enough to protest aginst governors, Nass members and president?!
see! We can agree on some things bro. grin😎🤣😁
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

STU.. why dont you use your power to lay curses on NNPC and Fuel importers to bring do fuel prices?
Lay curses on CBN to lower FX rate. Powerless and clueless Nigerians being delusional.. lol
because you ignorant idiots made sure they are there just to spite a tribe in this former nation .
Universal ethics dosent work on politicians who suffered from ignorant tribalistic when they are small and swore to deal with ur poor masses .
Politicians aren't the problem but u poor innocent masses , who burn up bread thieves for stealing bread and praise likes of tinubu for been an expert thief. You poor innocent masses brag about ur looters , how they are more powerful than the ones in another tribe .
Universal codes don't suggest curses on Politicians but killing them , trying to kill them will see poor innocent masses fighting for their corrupt leaders . This is why ignorant masses are the problem not Politicians.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Treadway: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
because you ignorant idiots made sure they are there just to spite a tribe in this former nation .
Universal ethics dosent work on politicians who suffered from ignorant tribalistic when they are small and swore to deal with ur poor masses .
Politicians aren't the problem but u poor innocent masses , who burn up bread thieves for stealing bread and praise likes of tinubu for been an expert thief. You poor innocent masses brag about ur looters , how they are more powerful than the ones in another tribe .
Universal codes don't suggest curses on Politicians but killing them , trying to kill them will see poor innocent masses fighting for their corrupt leaders . This is why ignorant masses are the problem not Politicians.
I read the news of the first class graduate that stole bread and i just weak. Imagine how low things have gotten. As APC still get up to 1m votes, sotey dem get chance to fit 'fraudulently' win that election despite wetin we see for their hand in the last 8 years, omo.i give up ni o. Make everybody face him family and God! Straight up!

Meanwhile, you and BigIyanga na same thing una dey talk, una just no realise ni

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
I read the news of the first class graduate that stole bread and i just weak. Imagine how low things have gotten. As APC still get up to 1m votes, sotey dem get chance to fit 'fraudulently' win that election despite wetin we see for their hand in the last 8 years, omo.i give up ni o. Make everybody face him family and God! Straight up!
And that idiot want me to curse Politicians when they are poor innocent masses to send to nothingliness .
Tinubu suffered from the hands of poor masses that he has to bury his name for another person's name to feed. Tinubu isn't tribalistic because he is acting tribalistically to make poor innocent masses from Yorubaland believe in him. So he secretly employ igbos and some he told to change their names to Yoruba and Islam to make innocent holy churchy poor masses believe in him.
He has 70% of Yoruba common wealth in his pocket all because poor innocent masses believe he will save them from their satanic enemies igbos . And tinubu has promised to protect them from their evil enemies from the east .
Imagine if this poor masses unite with others who hates their Politicians.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Trimjos: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Mumu raised to power ² 😄😆

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
my bros, honestly I no even vex. But of a truth, this past election, it has really changed my perspective about Nigeria and Nigerians in general. Prior to now, most of these so called protests, I dey go o. Check my past posts na, I be staunch pro-Nigeria, as per say I just still believe say we as a people can change and force the change we direly need. What I have discovered now is that as a poster joked about, the majority of Nigerians will rather cannibalize each other than champion the change I really hoped to see. Another thing I saw is that despite intense suffering, most of the 'struggling peeps' I know first hand still somehow forgot all the suffering and still forged on in a direction that was very unexpected..and they were even very vocal about it, but have resumed wailing. They have a right to their decisions and since it affects us all, I can't help but harbor some disgust. As in I have some of these people in my circle, and so I won't lie, it forms part of why I seem so visibly miffed. The whole thing be like witchcraft sotey, I just give up. Say make I face my life and mines. You know say na Obi I support, it isn't hidden, but make no mistake I am not bothered by his win or loss (the loss is clearly debatable but not today), but more about the very very sordid things that were unearthed. If I protest for Nigeria again, make I bend. The majority of us get issues and so the future of the country seems so hopeless and I am angry about it cos this is where I have chosen to call home. And you sef know say I no wan get bobrisky as pikin so I no wan go west. So I dey vex, and na 'dem' I wan take am out on, cos I thought after all this time, the pains and sorrow would have not been a waste and these pple will get pushed to the wall and say enough is enough, but alas they actually did the opposite, broke thru the gaddem wall, and justified their breaking thru the wall, and defended those whooping them, only to remember the pain of the whip once again and begin crying for help once again. If Fela was alive, he would have one hell of a song to sing aswear.
lmao bobrisky na baller ooooo. Hin money long no be small lol. Am joking but I totally understand . That western world is getting more weird with each passing day. But Chief you have to understand that just as you had deep conviction that obi is the messiah , na so some other people too get deep conviction that tinubu is the messiah . So we have to just live and let live. Ultimately any government that is going to change your life is going to do it at a huge inconvenience to you. If you want a first world country you better be ready to pay first world taxes. That's just the plain truth. My car insurance in the UK was 300 thousand naira a month. Here in Nigeria it's 5000 naira per year . You get the gist ? If you want real development you better get ready for heavy taxation .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:

Meanwhile, you and BigIyanga na same thing una dey talk, una just no realise ni
who is bigiyanga.

Bigiyanga and I aren't saying the same thing , he believes curses on Politicians works but I believe it dosent work .

Politicians who don't believe in Religion knows their lootings are crime against humanity and they know Karma will pay them their last coin in this life or next life but definitely not in afterlife. Their are great blessing on those who kill Politicians but poor ignorant masses don't know , they believe they will forgive a politician and burn a maggi thief with fuel no matter how costly

But the idiot I cursed don't believe wat he is saying is wrong , he believes Jesus is with him and made him great while the other guy is hated by the gods. U see the difference.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by tiswell(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
all these on whose authority?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
you got nothing....lol. Stay true to your calling defending lewdness. Shebi it is my pity, shey na your pity ni, abi your pity stash reduce ni😎🤣

Child of God when it suits thee
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
vannessa7:

You even dared to wear hijab, a cultist wearing hijab, I dare you to enter a mosque with all those your dark energy if you will remain alive, I dare you to try the power of God in Islam, you think it's Christianity that allow all evil because of grace, I dare you to even read the Quran with all those your dark energy if you will remain the same, you have been brainwashed by the devil and you believe all their lies, God is real and still in control of the universe, it's because of the likes of you that Islam came so as to deal with all your f**k ups, and you have met someone today who is not only a Muslim but a light of Allah who have been given power from heaven to repair the Earth and help lives, yes that's my assignment and I will not stand by to see a mere cultist destroy an innocent life, you better repent before it's too late, don't let heaven visit you with wrath.

My dear I have bleeped Abuja chief imam at the holy mosque at get paid heavily for it and have lead prayers in Dubai mosque and where is ur almighty Allah PBUH eh . You are extremely stupid if u think I do Islam because I love Allah , May thunder fire Allah and Mohammed may their abominable names be cursed forever amin , I knew great things I have gained through Islam a rich moslem husband who eats human heart every last Friday of the month . He is a dead man walking anyways but I do not care since you ignorant fools calls him a holy man and I don't wanna kill a holy man .
Don't make me haunt ur dream better stop boasting around me .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
tiswell:
all these on whose authority?
On the authority of nature which uphelds life , death , water , fire , air and Land.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BigIyanga: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
If your curses work… highly unlikely, use them to extricate poverty and hardship living rent free in your life, your circle , family and friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
BigIyanga:

Okay but I don’t know why you think I’m against protesting the government. People have been protesting and being loud against the evil tendencies of the government. Just that some of y’all (not you in particular cos I don’t know you) but some of y’all pick and choose whose voice you support based on their ethnicity or religion and blame others for not speaking up but when they did they didn’t get unanimous support . No be today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
hedonido:

You're more stupid than I thought. Nothing more vexatious than forming 'sensible' or 'civilised' when you're actually as useless as the paid APC amala maggots here like helinuos or whatever, seunmsg or whatever and the rest of them.

No sensible person would claim that your horrible thiefnumbu was the best choice. God punish all of you.
lol , best of a bad bunch. See your aisha ? She has not tasted power yet she has embezzled all the elupeee money. If that one hand reach government coffers she will empty it . Then the other guy who bought 2 prados ? Stole all the money. Okupe, then they kicked him out . Maybe not peter obi himself but elupeeee is a den of thieves waiting for their turn to loot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos) / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.