Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40918 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by APCNig: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Because your parents is still feeding you bah? Ewu!

Emeka, no carry drugs go Saudi Arabia oooo, dem go behead you there
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Temitayo112233: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
You are just something else
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
sukkot:
walahi talahi that response is from the pits of hell sad grin

As in.
Zero empathy and proudly too
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

As in.
Zero empathy and proudly too
just brutal for no reason. That man TreadwAy need therapy for past unresolved issues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

Emeka, no carry drugs go Saudi Arabia oooo, dem go behead you there
See this fool. Your ppl are the ones carrying drug over there. I do legit business here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mozegee:
People like you are rare,all i can say may God bless. You are of a good heart.
Amen and you too!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Juliearth:

People don't just have money. They make it. The earlier we jettisoned this victim persona and engaged our minds to spur ideas for greatness and wealth, the better for us.
Yeah maybe you are right, but there are some factors as well they can hinder someone’s progress to make that money.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Sammy5413(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
For the last time, there's nothing like hell fire
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Slurity:
KEEP USING MOUTH TO KILL NIGERIA AS IF NIGERIA IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD. What we call suffering in Nigeria is actually an enjoyment to many countries. We are one of the country that spent money on unnecessary things and suffer poverty on things that are important. A country that consume alcohol more than triple of fuel is complaining of poverty.
Which country is the poverty capital of the world ?people consume alcohol not to die before their time.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

What you daydream of is a daily reality for some.

BYE kid
it can only happen in your dreams. So dream as much as you want. You are probably a minor.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emmacy001:

It's true.
Many are suffering in this country because if wrong decision made by our leaders
We don’t have leaders my brother. We just have some rogues criminals parading themselves as leaders.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emekaphilip360: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sammy5413:
For the last time, there's nothing like hell fire
You think so?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Juliearth(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Yeah maybe you are right, but there are some factors as well they can hinder someone’s progress to make that money.

A problem established is half solved. Those who have money didn't "have" it on a platter of gold too.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Slurity(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Which country is the poverty capital of the world ?people consume alcohol not to die before their time.
over 25 countries in Africa alone is poorer than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
omoharry:
So you have reduced our lives to those in Sudan, Afghanistan,Yemen etc that are seriously at war ..My God! . Why don't you pack and join them then in these war ravaged countries. You think Nigerians are asking for too much ? Are basic social amenities such as affordable food, healthcare, transportation and education too much to ask ? To people like you, such things are luxury and shouldn't be affordable to the common man on the street, these are things you enjoy becos you are privileged to. Nigerians should be grateful for eating the sand upon which they stand on and grit Thier teeth in silence in face of the current hardship because they are not paying for the air they breath?. And as such they should be grateful? You are an idiot and if you happen to be immune from the present hardship plaguing this country, then, I pray that luxury you currently enjoy disappears under your feet, so that you will have a taste of the raw hunger and depravity that the poor in this country have been going through . Nigerians are Ungrateful! Really ! You are a complete idiot and an insensitive monster .. I won't call you an animal because animals look out for themselves..

Abeg climb down your emotional rollercoaster ok. You can scream and curse all you can but one thing is sure - 'we will always have the poor amongst us' (bible even confirms it).

Secondly, I want to know why you're convulsing, as if the hardship only just started today. Nigerians are already used to hardship and y'all know how to adapt - you guys are good at it. All of a sudden you guys realise you now deserve better when in fact y'all are already roast.

Lastly, when next you get the chance to vote a credible candidate into power, just go ahead and vote a known corrupt politician.

You're the idiot here nigga!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by riczy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
calm down bro, he may be a lad dt know nothing except" to snap pics" forgive him pls
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Emola12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Because your parents is still feeding you bah? Ewu!
grin grin grin grin Ekwensu
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

There is absolutely nothing ungrateful in demanding one's rights! Nigerians don't deserve to live like citizens of war-torn nations while their elected leaders live like Emperors!

You are insensitive, shallow, and hypocritical! Never preach to me about incomprehension! That defense is laughably weak!

So is this how to demand your rights? Y'all need to learn from other countries where they literally sack their non-performing govt.

How many people have to be murdered or kidnapped before every Nigerian rises up to say enough is enough?

Your fvcking politicians blatantly loot the commonwealth of all and flaunt same before your very eyes, and you're here talking about demanding your rights.

Every Nigerian can clearly see how our so-called leaders have run the country down but we remain docile - obviously we love our oppressors.

Nonsense and Buhari angry
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Cromagnon: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.
you can't importing he'll. You can improve Nigeria. Big difference
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treadway:
Op, those 'less privileged' gan gan na im be the problem. For most of them, their heads are not screwed on properly. Most deserve whatever they see and get, if you don't believe me ask the gatemen viccodaguru, or whatever his moniker is.

The suffering has made them go bunkum. I didn't grow up in money. I was raised by struggling parents, but they had sense and instilled that in me and that was the fire that burned and still burns in me to always be and do better. The less privileged I see around today are just a waste. They have wasted their sorrow, wasted their lives and I feel zero empathy for anyone these days. A little hunger never killed anyone, na just ulcer and malnourishment, lobatan!

👍
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Cromagnon: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
no wonder your condemned to suffering.
You use your blood for evil instead of too fix your problem
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Slurity:
KEEP USING MOUTH TO KILL NIGERIA AS IF NIGERIA IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD. What we call suffering in Nigeria is actually an enjoyment to many countries. We are one of the country that spent money on unnecessary things and suffer poverty on things that are important. A country that consume alcohol more than triple of fuel is complaining of poverty.

😂
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Metrofox(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

Ogbeni shut up, over 150 million in abject poverty and counting. open mouth dey foam at people speaking up, you dey try mock am ni
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:

Igbo and curses are like five and five, the same, though I don't know that guy but as a spiritual giant too on the side of the living God (Allah) (SWT) I return your curses unto you in the order of proverb 26:27, you shall carry it with your own head insha Allah you terrorist witch, haba, why can't igbo express any love and they claim to be christians, you will lie and destroy peoples reputation, curse and abuse, all vices on only one tribe. I am waiting for you o, try me and be burned to ashes, that's someone's son, he was just catching cruise and you turned it to something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Exmilitant:
Look who is talking. cheesy
You care about souls rotting on earth yet you threatened to destroy a man who airs his viewpoints? Talk about hypocrisy!

Why not visit me instead and let's see if you are what you claim to be? undecided
is like you want a piece from me ?
That guy is a negative vibe and deserve no place here . When I say souls rotting here I mean the satanic system that corrupts the innocent souls and make humanity suffer. Those who suffer from these system are the souls I speak off.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
vannessa7:

Igbo and curses are like five and five, the same, though I don't know that guy but as a spiritual giant too on the side of the living God (Allah) (SWT) I return your curses unto you in the order of proverb 26:27, you shall carry it with your own head insha Allah you terrorist witch, haba, why can't igbo express any love and they claim to be christians, you will lie and destroy peoples reputation, curse and abuse, all vices on only one tribe. I am waiting for you o, try me and be burned to ashes, that's someone's son, he was just catching cruise and you turned it to something else
who is your spiritual giant ? Hahaha 😁😁😁 u mean Allah same Lucifer flogged alongside Jehovah aka Satan by the supreme forces to millennia oblivion ?
U are a big fool Vanessa . You are a bastard .
That u attack me won't make me change my mind ,my curse still stay .

Pls don't let me involve u in this I beg u .
Just avoid me and my dark energy hovering around me right now.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
vannessa7:

If you ever dare me , you will regret ever been born . That's when u know ur prayers and holy cross can't move me. I will so torment you .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Snowx: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Igwe9:

He's already acknowledged that some people are rich and not suffering like others, He however urged those that have to extend a helping hands to those that do not have.
So for you, if you can't help, it will be honourable for you not to make a mockery of him.
You mustn't comment.

Don't mind the buzzy body..he/she didn't read everything op said before jumping to up..

Na only Him/her s self employed...help how you aliviate other people suffering?
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Wettoid123: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia

Somebody that is enjoying will not even blow his or her whistle this useless comment of yours shows that you are as poor as a church rat! You have no sense if am enjoying today or I can afford or the good things of life what of my brother over there? there is a stage in life that you don't live for your self anymore you live for people around you unless if you don't have consent Nigerians are suffering cos am in the system for you to comment here and start bragging that you are enjoying it shows your low level of thinking am very sure that you are still tied to the apron strings of your parents cos who they put for back no know say distance far!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by BayLord01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
by Wednesday upward u will know life is Nollywood and Hollywood.
Add ur kpekus join & nothing will happen to him, wake up from ur slumber
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by vannessa7(f): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
If you ever dare me , you will regret ever been born . That's when u know ur prayers and holy cross can't move me. I will so torment you .

Shior, I laugh in Spanish, you have never come across a real light and that's why you are making mouth, a mere occultist daring the power of God, you don't know there are some people who have walked with God so much that heaven lives with and in them, those that are greater than you have been burned, be warned!
Haha, kilode, what happens to love, why can't you love, are you not afraid for your soul, you prefer to scatter to pieces in hell and burn to ashes, don't dare the host of heaven!!!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by CJStarz: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nnem nwayo kwa. Owu onye iberibe.

Adaibeku:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.