Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40908 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Inobeyourmate: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
My word is final
final kor, semi final nii, ode 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
baba pardon nam, no small pikin sense dey worry am. No because of e ignorance useless him life, e papa wey give am money buy data come nairaland no go make that kyn comment because e knows life no eazy under bulaba government the mandate theif
I am doing earth a favour , if he commits suicide or join those who complain their will be one less idiot in our society . Our society don't deserve such a deadbeat .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Porksupplyib: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
XY23:
That's not even the worst of it. The fact that average Nigerians may never see respite in their life time, is the most despicable card fate can deal to any man.

Why? Because generational foolishness emerges every election cycle.

Guess what? They love it.

I don't think people love hardship or suffering. They are just grateful for the breathe of life. Simple
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
BayLord01:
You watch Nollywood too much bro 😄😄😄
by Wednesday upward u will know life is Nollywood and Hollywood.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mariezaza1:

Can I get some of his good luck? I really need it right now
his luck is for the op called emeka not you my darling . By night and tomorrow I will be tracking few idiots to curse with my blood .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by emperor4love(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
U guys talking of north Korea nd othere country like Haiti atleast dis ppl get government nd some de see light sef, but here person de earn million wan run fr him life,we talking of security of life, even our minimum wage no near there own sef
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Amen o! Sis Ada thanks for the prayer.
Continue been good though goodness has rendered people dead.
Good people has turned terrorists because bad ones outnumbers the good one 300million : 1 , but be kind hearted to those who are to judged by the crazy system.

All his luck shall be urs and if his dad is stealing from the government may everything he has come to u. Let's see u stop complaining and let him( Benny ) take ur place in complaining.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Mumu raised to power ² 😄😆
Do you know me ? I don't think u do ! but from next week Wednesday up ward you shall look for me to beg but u will never see me. None of native doctor u visit shall see me to appease my spirit .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by kroosx: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
Emeka if Nigeria tire you, go to Cameroon stop moaning.
you're very stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Exmilitant:

^Isis is a useless goddess who has never impacted a pin in our civilizations as empty as catholic church itself.^

Now you are going too far. I could break your neck for this blasphemy, but I would let it slide and intercede on your behalf. After all you are just a frail mortal.

Isis is affable!
Tell isis someone insulted her . Infact I will visit her in spirit realm soon to pour her millions of insults .isis is number one out of millions of failed goddess who are so selfish not minding souls rotting on earth ,

Ex millitant stop provoking me angry
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by dannyspeejay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
In Burna Boy Voice" It's Plentyyyyyy....

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by OperationalVehi: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I am doing earth a favour , if he commits suicide or join those who complain their will be one less idiot in our society . Our society don't deserve such a deadbeat .
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Julius1995(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
The funny thing is that you are not even enjoying anything, you are suffering just like fellow slaves. It's funny that people who argues with you imagine that you and your generation have anything, not knowing you are one of the dirt of nature birthed to Nigeria and we have to suffer the fools of you and your likes. Imagination wan kill the mugu.
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by lildush(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Because your parents is still feeding you bah? Ewu!

Dnt mind him. It's obvious dat he is a minor. For making this statement. He even made it tribalistic 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by koxi: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lug40s:

Have you been there? Mugu! I don't think there's any country as wealthy as Nigeria where it's citizens suffer like an average naija. Been to southern, eastern and northern part of Africa. West Africa still remains home of extreme poverty and unorganized living

You clearly have your senses far up your ass that your brain, hands and mouth all work against itself.
You couldn’t make sense of my post neither were you able to make sense of your own comments…obviously meaning ONE THING - you’re a jerk!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

This is such a senseless response. You’re doing well and so what? That means people who are suffering should shut up about it? Typical selfish mentality. Only things that affect you deserve attention.

And to think your have 350+ likes on that posts.
That’s why things will never change. 350 people who think they are doing well too agree with you that OP should shut up.
Because you guys are doing well hence no one should talk about the bad state of things? Unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Exmilitant(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
Tell isis someone insulted her . Infact I will visit her in spirit realm soon to pour her millions of insults .isis is number one out of millions of failed goddess who are so selfish not minding souls rotting on earth ,

Ex millitant stop provoking me angry
Look who is talking. cheesy
You care about souls rotting on earth yet you threatened to destroy a man who airs his viewpoints? Talk about hypocrisy!

Why not visit me instead and let's see if you are what you claim to be? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by malvisguy212: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
you are one of the problem we have in Nigeria . do you know the price of bag of corn ? come to North, Kaduna priscisly and see how this hausa are suffering. rice one local is 1.200. did you think the average hausa man can even afford ? please just keep shut if you don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
So you’re a farmer. And you don’t know that It will literally take one visit from rouge herdsmen for your farm to suffer losses.

Great that You’re doing well. It’s foolish of you not to recognize that because of the govt policies and lack of security, things can so easily go wrong. If anyone should be complaining, you should be the one.

Benny90:

Nah 😆 we just have something to fall back on, I'm just fortune to be self employed since I finished NYSC in 2017 fast forward to 2023 I pay 2 staffs and incase you are wondering what I do, bruh I'm a farmer.

Make una sef go find something to do, no food on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Nah 😆 we just have something to fall back on, I'm just fortune to be self employed since I finished NYSC in 2017 fast forward to 2023 I pay 2 staffs and incase you are wondering what I do, bruh I'm a farmer.

Make una sef go find something to do, no food on Nairaland
are u the first 2 make it and who told u he is jobless cry
cry cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:
So you’re a farmer. And you don’t know that It will literally take one visit from rouge herdsmen for your farm to suffer losses.

Great that You’re doing well. It’s foolish of you not to recognize that because of the govt policies and lack of security, things can so easily go wrong. If anyone should be complaining, you should be the one.

what a sweet reply 4rm candy! Greetings 4rm hell
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
sukkot:
just negodu ?
a very “godly” response. lol
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Wkaay(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
You can say that again
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Juliearth(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

People don't just have money. They make it. The earlier we jettisoned this victim persona and engaged our minds to spur ideas for greatness and wealth, the better for us.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hell does NOT exist. Only children and f00lish people believe in hell and santa claus.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:

what a sweet reply 4rm candy! Greetings 4rm hell
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Juliearth:

People don't just have money. They make it. The earlier we jettisoned this victim persona and engaged our minds to spur ideas for greatness and wealth, the better for us.
mind ur speech, people can write it down and give u feedback in zone 3 if u dont angry
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by CaptainFM1: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria is the real Hell. If you come live on my street, that's Hell-Fire.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Mozegee: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
People like you are rare,all i can say may God bless. You are of a good heart.
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by sukkot: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
cococandy:
a very “godly” response. lol
walahi talahi that response is from the pits of hell sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.